Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·|

GM at Abbey
"Heyyy, hello there? Earth to human, you awake still?" Came a voice from nearby where Abbey lay there prone. It was a pink Ectoplast in a white blouse with a couple buttons and a blue skirt, both which seemed just slightly too small for her figure but managed to keep her at least slightly covered. She was looking with a tilted head and a gentle smile over Abbey. She then offered a hand towards the stunned human, wearing a black latex glove as she did so. It seemed that despite her casual dress she did make sure to have some safety for touching humans and elves.

@AbbeyChase

Abbey Chase
Abbey was still coming down from that post-coistus buzz. The experience was definitely something she had never felt before, and it was definitely something absolutely amazing. She wondered if having sex with a man felt the same... As she lay there on her back, covered in an inch of viscous goo that Ernesto had left behind (apparently, he didn't clean up after himself), Abbey would hear a feminine voice. Turning her head to see, she would spot a pink Ectoplast goo girl, really pretty actually, who wore a white latex blouse unbuttoned enough to show plenty of pink gelatinous cleavage, and a tight blue latex skirt which just barely covered her assets.... She would offer a latex gloved hand. Abbey would reach for the latex gloved hand with her own, the latex gloved fingers meeting with a slimy squish as all the goo on Abbey's black latex gloved hand oozed out as the beautiful goo girl took her hand.

But the viscous goo would conspire to make it hard to keep the two latex gloved hands together on more than one try. But eventually, Abbey would find herself standing up, with gallons of blue transparent goo oozing off of her tall latex clad body. She would say "Thank you" as she gave the goo girl in latex a smile. "Sorry about sliming your latex gloves" Abbey would add.

@Haluesen

GM to Abbey
"Ah it's not a problem, it's what they're here for. I'm Janey. Well Jane or Janet, but Janey if you want to be on my good side." Janey smiled brightly as Abbey got up. Her upper body was pretty humanoid but her legs were a mass of goo that she slid around through the place on. She was taking a pose that showed off her assets but probably would have made it tough to walk if she had bones or muscles to worry about.

"Someone really got you good, you're soaked! Not gonna lie, seeing you on the ground there in a puddle like that was kinda hot." Janey bit her fingertip with a more devious smile then laughed and shook her head. "Haha, sorry! I can't help myself sometimes. You did just get done. So, any detail on you? Name, year, house? This is my second year here and I'm in The Order. Of course you probably get that, Ectoplasts are there after all." She so easily flowed from sentence to sentence like her brain was on fast forward.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was really confused as the Janey reveals she is from the Order after asking Abbey which house she is from. Looking a bit puzzled, Abbey answered "Well, I'm Abigail, or Abbey for short. Nice to make you acquaintance... And I'm also from the Order..." Abbey didn't want to be rude and ask her why Janey didn't instantly identify Abbey's house considering that Abbey was wearing the obligatory nun-themed latex catsuit of sexiness +5... She would however say "I thought that Ectoplasts could be members of any house, not just The Order...".

@Haluesen

DM to Abbey
The boisterous goo girl smacked her forehead which left it and her arm jiggling. "Ah geez, you're totally right! Why didn't I...you'd think I was more than just new but fresh into the place in my first minute! I should have known, my bad. I guess you got me now, you know I'm silly." Janey laughed a bit at her own mistakes, and incredibly her pink face actually darkened a bit with a blush. She was keen to move on though, so she didn't even address the other inaccuracy that she made and Abbey pointed out. The girl would already know that she won this one.

"So yeah, you're with the Order. I guess that means we could go have some fun right now." She winked and gave Abbey's hip a little bump with her own. Janey was hitting on her but this wasn't her actually going for it...yet at least. She was one of those Ectoplasts that had really come to like this particular way of getting Orgone. It was just so much more fun with humans in her mind.

Janey looked around for a brief moment before looking to the other girl again. "So Abbey, what were you planning? I was just going to go head to the main hall, wait for those booths to be ready for everyone, and see what all the new students decided on. It's a fun way to spend time and decide what clubs or events I might join in on this year."

Abbey Chase
Abbey would smile as Janey hip bumps her. She was definitely the ditsy 'California Girl' version of an Ectoplast, but she seemed pleasant. Abbey would try and skirt the subject of having some more fun as she said "Well, my first goal is to get that slime off of me. I don't want to end up sliming the entire corridor with this. Then yes, I want to go to the Great Hall. I'm supposed to sign up for combat training and then I was thinking of signing up to lifeguarding and then go talk to Geril, the librarian. I met him earlier today, but as first introductions to an Ectoplast goes, things didn't go very well...."

GM to Abbey
Janey nodded and hopped in place. "Alright then, sounds like a plan! He got you pretty thoroughly. Good thing that the stuff can come off so well though. Changing rooms are fantastic! I'll hang with you if you don't mind. I can hang back in the common room while you get cleaned up, and then we can go to the Great Hall together. It should be fun." And so they went off walking alongside each other, Janey making sure to match Abbey's pace. "Geril...yeah I can imagine how he might unnerve people. Being huge and all and basically all over the place. But give him another chance I think. He's good at what he does."

Abbey Chase
As Abbey walked with Janey, she would spy this strange portal in the corridor with the sign over the oval portal saying "Clean Field".. Abbey would slow down and say "How about this.?.." she points to the portal. It seemed pretty evident as she decides to go and walk through the portal, and, as she does, absolutely all the slime over her tall latex catsuited form vanishes, leaving behind nothing but absolutely squeaky clean latex. Abbey rubs her latex gloved fingers on her suit, giggling a bit. There was something about those delightful little rubbery squeaks that she loved. "Wow, that's pretty useful... I imagine those are all over the academy.. Now we can just go directly to the Great Hall"

Now completely clean, Abbey would walk with Janey on her way to the Great Hall, her suit now making little rubbery squeaks as she walked.

DM to Abbey
Janey looked to the portal device and nodded. "Oh yes that will help you plenty. But now I don't get to see your room! Damn." The goo girl laughed as she said it. Was it a joke? A little yes, a little no. Even when she wasn't trying to get a meal she just loved to flirt. She'd tease people all day, but only use her slime when she really meant business. And she did so love to slime people, so it took quite some self control and decency not to go around doing that to a bunch of people.

While they walked out to the great hall Janey grinned over at Abbey. "So you really like the suits huh? I think they're delightful. Nothing quite like being able to see everything about people while also having this delightful fashion. It's sinfully nude and yet not, right?" Out in the hall she looked around for a moment or two and then pointed a slim pink hand outward. "There, combat training should be that one there."

Abbey Chase
Abbey raised a bit of a eyebrow as Janey seemed bummed out about not being able to see Abbey's room. "It's not like there is a lot to see in my room yet since I haven't personalized it yet." After a pause Abbey would say "Yeah, those latex suits are really great I think. I mean, I've never worn latex before today, but I knew someone who loved latex and now I think I know why. And these suits for the order are super sexy, which this nun themed head dress that makes the whole thing pretty kinky." As Janey pointed a black latex gloved finger towards a specific table, Abbey smiled and said "The one with all the people at it?..." Thankfully, there were two rows, one for most students and one for witches from the Order... Abbey would walk over to the table, standing at the back of the "The Order" line. The way Abbey walked was full of confidence and yet drop dead sexy, a side effect of being a world class model. Abbey really knew how to 'walk'. She looked around, curious to see how many people would stare at her. Usually, in the mundane realm, she would be the center of attention all the time and very often recognized, so she was curious to see how this new reality would compare....

GM to Abbey
There was quite a large crowd in general of course since this was their time to get into clubs and extracurriculars. In the area, well it was clear that Abbey had a lot of attention. In the other row two guys were whispering and pointing her way, with at least the words "model" and "babe" able to be read off their lips. Somewhere to the left there was a group of human and elven students who were all talking together. Some of them kept taking looks over at Abbey. Of them all one mousy looking boy frantically looked away when he thought Abbey saw him staring, one girl saw her and tried to wave with her other friend restraining her, and another boy looked intrigued and was clearly checking her out in detail. There was also a tall male Ectoplast who came into line behind them and once he got a look at Abbey his jaw just dropped and stayed that way for a bit. A young first year and another Ectoplast were also talking, with the girl excitedly telling the Ectoplast about her work in modeling. Something was also said by that Ecto about her being in the Order...something hinting at an interest in her.

"Wow, isn't this place just buzzing!" Janey commented with a wry grin. Naturally since she knew Abbey's name now she could hear a couple people start gossiping. "You sure do know how to strut your stuff. Are you sure this is your first day in tight latex? Because girl, you rock it like a champ." Janey made a little heart with her hands at Abbey then giggled and put her hands behind her back, mocking innocence.

Abbey Chase
Abbey cracked a devilish smile as she enjoyed the attention from the people around her, part of her persona getting a thrill from all the attention. She would blush a bit and tell Janey "Back in the mundane world, I was a pretty famous model. If you do it enough, it just becomes second nature. After all, part of being a model requires that you continuously act like one in order to constantly convey the right image, specially when you are under a long term contract with Channel, or Givenchy or the such, which requires you to always be 'model like' when in public... You can thank social media for that..."

That being said, the attention from Ectoplasts was definitely something that Abbey realized might become a bit problematic, considering that as a witch of the order, she was forbidden from saying no... The Ectoplast right behind her, who seemed quite smitten, had Abbey a bit nervous.

Abbey would spot one of the mundane students (i.e. Alex) she had seen earlier in the welcome hall, giving him a polite smile and a head nod, as to give him a proper "Hello"... He was actually pretty hot, being tall and muscular and dressed in tight latex, which definitely enhanced his figure. He was waiting in line for the combat signup as well, so she felt a little bad arriving after him but knowing she would end up signing up before him (since witches of the Order are given preferential access to the signup sheet).

As she got the the front of the line, which was pretty quick for the line with the students from The Order, Abbey would say hi to the person manning the signup desk before bending down, her large perky F cup breasts swaying back and forth a bit as her ass stuck out delightfully while she leaned against the table to sign her name on the signup sheet. "There... One down. Now, to the lifeguard signup desk..." she said to Janey before asking "What about you? What activities interest you?" Abbey's mesmerizing grey eyes would look around, trying to figure out where the lifeguard signup desk was.

@Haluesen

Last edited:
GM to Abbey
As Abbey said all this Janey whistled and stepped back a bit to get a look at her. "Well woah...a real bonafide model? And one that big? I'm kinad amazed you're here instead of living it up. Ah, but you might have been through something shitty...sorry about that." The pink girl looked rather mortified at her possible faux pas. She started to twiddle her thumbs as she just went quiet for a bit. For now Janey just walked along with her even though she wasn't signing up just yet. She honestly wasn't sure if the combat training was what she wanted to do. At least to her some of the awkwardness passed as she watched Abbey lean over and laughed. The person running the desk was speechless, or nearly so. He mumbled out some info about what the training was like as she signed up but for the most part just watched her incredulously. And Janey was giggling about it as she watched that guy utterly fail to be cool.

"Well at the moment I have to say that what interests me is you." Janey spoke coyly and grinned. "I know I know, trying to have an actual conversation. Sorry but...do you know how damn hot you are? I think like more than half of the people who saw you are still drooling. Especially while you were bending over that desk!" The Ectoplast was definitely excited and now Abbey was making her rather hungry...or thirsty, however people put it. "Okay I will seriously talk about interests and think about what I want to do with all seriousness. But first, I'm just gonna ask. You wanna go to your room after this? Yeah I know, Order and whatnot, but I like to ask properly. I can be an actual gentleman." Her tongue stuck out at Abbey as she took a stance, her own large breasts out on display. "Think of it, a girl who also comes with fun tentacles and aphrodisiac slime? What could be a more fun time?" Janey awaited her thought while giving a very casual look around at all the booths.

Abbey Chase
Abbey blushed some more at the comment about half the room drooling after her, but the real blush would come out when Janey would ask for consent to take her. Abbey already had sexual encounters twice today, which is to say infinitely more sexual encounters than at any other time in her life. It was starting to sink in that sex was going to be a major part of her day on a daily basis. All Abbey could manage was a "Oh.. well.. I mean... Obviously we can go. After all, I am a witch of The Order, so it's not for me to say no. But first, we really do have to finish signing up..." Abbey was once again a bit nervous, wondering if Janey would be patient enough to wait until they got to Abbey's room, or if she was going to change her mind and just take her here. After all, the tall Ectoplast behind them seemed rather antsy.

Abbey was actually a bit surprised at how polite all the Ectoplasts were in terms of finding somewhere private to take her. She had imagine wild sex orgies in the middle of the hall. With that thought, she actually looked around, trying to see if any of the witches, or wizards within the hall were getting slimed or taken. Abbey and Janey would find their way to the lifeguard booth which was manned by a really good looking witch wearing a all red latex catsuit with yellow lifeguard symbols on it, as well as long yellow latex gloves. Once again, Abbey would bend down to sign the signup sheet, once again giving everyone quite the show. Just the grace of how she moved and all there just oozed femininity and sensuality...

GM to Abbey
Janey had such a huge smile at that. Of course she knew it would work out, didn't stop her from being excited about having a chance with an utter bombshell. "Well alright then! Yes you are entirely right, signups first. But it's good to have some extra motivation, right?" Now she followed along with Abbey towards the lifeguard booth but did look around along the way. In fact most of her attention was in gazing around, despite the sexy babe right next to her. Then she perked up and grinned. "There's one I want, horticulture! I love working with plants, herbs, all sorts of things like that. See you again in a bit!" Janey reached over and gave Abbey a pat on the rear with one of her gloved hands and then started to slither off towards that booth.

As for if there was any public sex around here, well once one looked around it was very obvious. Girls and guys of all types were moaning as they were taken against walls, behind booths, in seats, or right on the floor. It wasn't as though everyone was doing that, but there were quite a few couples engaged in various carnal acts.

While she was there bent over and signing, there was suddenly a wet and warmth touch against her back. "Why hello there fellow student." It was the Ectoplast from behind Abbey at the combat training booth. He had just run one of his tendrils along her back to get her attention. Now he was a bit more composed than he was then. "Any more room on the signup sheet there?" He pointed just past her to it. He was a blob type and the psuedopod he had just used disappeared back into the rest of his body afterward.

Alex Fleming

Alex has signed up for combat training, having been one of the first ones in line. He watches the guy from earlier push his way past, signing his name. Alex rolls his eye, hoping he gets a crack at the guy. It would be good to knock him down a peg or three. He turns back to Ashley, who has already signed up when the room goes silent. He looks around to see why when he spots Abbey, the closest thing to a goddess that anyone had ever seen. Eyes follow her and erections show in the latex of all the guys in the room. She struts to the combat training, signing up as she unconsciously shows off her assets.

Alex moves over past different booths, seeing what else interests him. He signs his name on anything that involves physical activity, wanting to be moving as much as possible. He ends up next to the lifeguarding booth. His plate was filled up so he didn't sign. Instead, he turns and is surprised when he sees Abbey standing there, signing her name. "You sure know how to make an entrance," he says, leaning against the table.

He watches the pink Ectoplast come back and smiles at her. He watches the Ectopast caressing her ass. "Hey buddy. We're having a conversation here. Give us some space please."

@AbbeyChase @Haluesen

GM to Ran

Sophia moans and shudders as this Ectoplast fucks her and massages her. It feels so good, feeling her pussy and ass stretch thanks to his tentacles and feeling him vibrating and massaging her outside. "Fuck baby. Just like that. God I'm going to cum soon if you keep doing that." Her hips are bucking off the bed, eyes closed as her hands go to her nipples, playing with them the same time he is. "You're more talented than I thought," she gasps out, shuddering as a mini orgasm shoots through her, bringing her closer to the real thing.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." Her breaths were starting to come in short bursts, her chest heaving as her toes start to curl, her orgasm impending. Just as she opens her eyes again she slams them closed, her body going rigid as her orgasm rips through her, sending her spiraling down into a mind shattering orgasm. She screams out in pleasure, her whole body shaking as she releases all her pent up energy.

She collapses on the bed, breathing heavily and she basks in the post orgasm glow. "Fuck baby. You're amazing."

@Archet

Ran Archet

Ran could feel her body as it was nearing closer, every thrust of his tentacles into her, every rub of her breasts, every squeeze of her ass. His motions speed up, her breasts getting massaged and sucked on, joined in on by her own hands. Her ass getting roughly played with by what felt like two large hands. "Go on~ Cum for me." he purrs out into her ear. His tentacles started to speed up the movement of the bump as it rams itself deep into her pussy until it starts tapping against her cervix. The tentacle in her ass continues to thrust, going slightly deeper as it was trying to push her faster towards her growing orgasm.

As she got very close, a mass of his body hangs over her head, forming his humanoid face, though without its colors, which pushes forward to kiss her on the lips as she starts stiffening up. As her holes clamp tight on his tentacles, he started to pump load after load of fake cum, filling her depths with it, it working as a filler as he slowly starts pulling his tentacles out of her, letting both of her holes be stuffed and coated with the hot, gooey 'cum'.

As the orgasms end, he pulls his face away to give her a grin. "Thanks for the compliment. I would hope I'm good at this since I had a lot of...Study material for this kind of thing." he says, laughing a bit. "Though- You're pretty amazing yourself, Sophia." he says, his body loosening from around her to form a male goo body, not bothering with the human mimicry entirely as props his body above her. Although, he didn't remove the bit from around her crotch, keeping her stuffed full of his warm, simulacrum of cum- Simulacum if you would. Nor did he remove the goo from around her ass, giving it a nice squeeze as he complimented her.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was signing up at the lifeguard booth when the good looking guy from the mundane world came up to her to say hello. She would smile and say a jestful "Greetings fellow mundane! How goes the signups!" before shrugging and adding "Force of habit.." to the 'sure know how to make an entrance' bit... Abbey wasn't sure if the good looking guy from the mundane world had recognized her or not...

And just then, she feels a slimy tentacle run over her back, sliming her latex catsuit wherever it touches as she turns around to see the tall Ectoplast that was standing behind her at the combat booth, the one that seemed quite smitten with her. She blushes as she says a nervous "Greetings to you as well... And yes, there are several spots." After all, the booth was mostly empty. Kind of made her feel back for the latex clad witch in the red lifeguard catsuit who looked quite fetching. Was the Ectoplast asking her for permission? Her mesmerizing grey eyes could see more than a few witches and wizards being taken right there in the hall, so part of her was obviously nervous. And once again, he slime on her body would start having an effect on her as announced by her nipples which were once again making themselves known as delightful little bumps in the otherwise smooth latex encased her perfect breasts.....

@bodman54 @Haluesen

GM to Abbey and Alex
The blob-like Ectoplast gave a rather disapproving look at Alex. He really didn't appreciate someone butting in. His touch was very much a 'request' for Abbey. The Ectoplast stayed there staring for a long moment. He didn't really feel outnumbered or anything like that around here. But he didn't think it would be worth the trouble today...especially since it seemed a friend of theirs was coming over. His body did a half bow towards them. "Apologies for intruding then. Well, see you in classes later." Before he sludged away.

Shortly after that is when Janey returned, looking very bubbly and excited. "Alright! I got into horticulture! Thanks for getting me to take it...seriously?" Her head tilted first toward the Ecto that went away looking unhappy then curiously at the boy here. She smiled at him and waved. "Oh hello, what's your name? I'm Janet but you can call me Janey, I like it a lot better." She quickly went from questioning the situation to just happy to greet someone. Then she turned over towards Abbey. "So then, are you in to do lifeguard work?" She was completely comfortable talking in front of the guy here.

@AbbeyChase @bodman54

Abbey Chase
Abbey blinked a couple of times as the Ectoplasts who had asked for consent seemed rebuffed by the mundane student beside her. He would apologize for intruding before oozing away, apparently disappointed.

"This was possibly a bit rude, but thanks for that anyway. I've already had one encounter today and well.... I could use a break" said Abbey to the good looking latex clad chap standing next to her. "So, what's your name?" she asked just as Janey came back o the table. She would tell her "Yes. Signups for lifeguards doesn't seem that popular. That's so strange, because back home, there's a huge waiting list for these spots..."

@bodman54 @Haluesen

Alex Fleming

"My name is Alex. Alex Fleming. And I'm not a super fan of them just being able to take certain girls whenever they want. Seems like there are plenty of willing people around here. No need to harass the same people over and over again." He turns to the female Ectoplast who's come over and seems friendly with Abbey. "Hi. Pleasure to meet you Janey." He moves away from the table so he's not in other people's way.

"I saw you sign up for combat training. Maybe I'll see you there," he says to Abbey. "I can't wait to begin to learn. Can you believe this? Magic." He's got a smile on his face, happy to share this emotion with someone like him, someone from the world that didn't have magic in it.

@AbbeyChase @Haluesen

Abbey Chase
Abbey seemed amused as she said "I'm Abigail, or Abbey for short.... Magic isn't the only thing that's hard to believe. I mean, Harry Potter is a real story, Tolkien was doing a bit of a biography about the magic realm, dragons exist, as do Hobbits, Dwarves and all that. And then magic, Ectoplasts and all this latex..." After a pause she would say "But if that magical mind thing that gives us knowledge is right, being a witch of the Order isn't all 'give give give'. We do get something in return. Apparently, a unnaturally long un-aging disease free life and being more in tune with natural magic than most because of our close relationship with Ectoplast. I can understand why the Order was made. It was to ensure that the needs of Ectoplasts wasn't ignored, they this realm made them feel welcomed. After all, back where they come from, they are all enslaved by demons, so coming here and leaving everything in their world cannot be that easy..."

Abbey kind of felt a bit weird defending Ectoplasts all of a sudden. After all, she's the one that was nervous around them. But it would seem that all that knowledge about the Order was having a bit of an effect on her perception of things.

@bodman54

GM to Abbey and Alex
Janey was content to watch the two of them talk and try to get a bit of an impression of them. After all she really had just met Abbey not long before Alex. She decided to interject as the topic stayed on Ectoplast feeding habits. "I mean, I don't fully get why the school rules it that way too. There probably would be plenty of people here willing to have sex with my kind. I just know that this is the rule and people stick to it. Students, teachers, everyone." The pink goo girl shrugged, looking like this was too much worrying thought for her. "I do at least ask nicely. I mean, it's fun! Who doesn't like a good bout of fucking a couple times a day!" She grinned at both of them as she said it. Then she had her hands behind her back and stood with her chest out. "By the way if either of you two ever wanted to...open invitation, alright?" Janey just seemed incredibly easy-going and like she tried to avoid certain topics.

Alex Fleming

"Just because you've been told that you can't say no doesn't mean they should approach you whenever they want. You should be allowed to live your own life." He is a bit frustrated by the whole thing. "I just think it will take some getting used to. All of it. The magic. The Ectoplasts. The latex." He gestures around the hall to all the latex clad humanoids. "This isn't the way I thought my life was going to go."

He turns to Janey. "That is very kind of you. I'm sure at some point I will take you up on that offer." He grins at her, flashing his pearly white grin. "I hope all this magic gives extra stamina. Cause I'm sure all the fucking will wear people out pretty soon."

Back
Top Bottom