Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·|

GM to Abbey and Kay

Another Ectoplast slides over to the two girls. He is a large gelatinous blue blob, shimmering with magical energy inside him. He's easily large enough to swallow Kay with ease but he pauses a bit away.

"Hello new students. I am Ernesto, a third year student here. I'd like to welcome you to the Order. We are very happy to have three new students here. I am a representative of the student council and I always like to engage new students to try to get them involved. I hope that you consider joining us when signing up for extracurricular activities."

He bobs up and down, looking at them expectantly.

Abbey Chase
Just as Abbey had finished introducing herself to the people on the couch (i.e. Loowaan, Sophia and Kay), she would suddenly realize that a large gelatinous blob, shimmering with energy inside of him, was now standing right next to her, literally inches away. She could literally feel a bit of the warmth radiating from the Ectoplasts body through her latex suit. Once again, Abbey would fell a bit nervous, looking perhaps a bit fidgety as the large blob greeted them. How they talked was a mystery to her since it didn't have a mouth, but obviously they could, although the tonality of the voice wasn't quite human, it was something a bit deeper.

Abbey would say a somewhat timid "Good morning Ernesto, I'm Abigail, or Abbey for short." Abbey didn't know if she would offer her black latex gloved hand to shake or not, wondering if this was some sort of 'take me' signal. She really felt like a fish out of water, standing there in her tight shiny latex catsuit. She would pause before adding "So what do the students on the council do? I've already highly encouraged to join the combat training group and I think I'd like to also become a lifeguard since I am a really good swimmer, so I was wondering how many activities someone can sign up to..."

@bodman54

Last edited:
GM To Oliver Gore
The hot latex clad witch would say, acting a bit snobby "Well, you parents may be influential back in the mundane world, but over here no one knows of them. Be careful not to rely on mommy and daddy coming to the rescue since in the magic realm, that's not going to happen. I'm puzzled though. Usually, demons just try to kill people with magical abilities... Why did the demon offer you? It's highly unusual for them to want to make alliances with humanoids, let along mundanes..." She definitely looked interested in what you had to say, as if sizing you up for something....

"So, what activities are you going for? Any ideas?..." looking at you some more, as if pondering something, she then adds "There are also activities that are um.... off the books...."

@THErolplayer

Last edited:
Oliver gore

Oliver would laugh slightly at her snobbishness. "Well, im looking for combat training, but what are those activities not in the book." He would smirk slightly feeling somewhat important due to his encounter with the demon. "I have no idea why, maybe he saw power in me and wanted to recruit me, no one knows really."

He didn't know what she was trying to do but he didn't know she was up to something strange and he intended to get to the bottom of it. The whole time the man continued to rant onwards about the house and this that And the the other

Headmistress to Andreas

Jayden was musing about her office and she heard the knock and she flicks her left arm and the door opens by itself and she looks at the young black man before her. She looks him over and smiles, “What a nice specimen he was and perhaps someone that could cure her loneliness. Her late husband died in the 1400’s it had been over 600 years since she had someone to call her own. She walks over to the door and smiles, “So professor,” She points to the roses and the Reese cups, “You wouldn’t happen to be the one giving me all these delights now would you. As the mundane folks say the culprit always revisits the scene of the crime.” She teases.

Her latex was just shined and she laughs softly and looks at the professor, “Well anyway what can I do for you professor... It is unlikely that we have unruly students already.” She says as she walks over to her iron throne. She takes a breath and points to an empty chair in front of her desk, “Please do take a seat.” She adds.

Andreas stepped in to the door that was open to him. He closed the door behind him. He licked his lips looking at the headmistress. She was too sexy for words to him and in truth he had fought his desire for too long with this one. He wondered what she thought of him, considering he had calling himself wooing her for far too long already and decided today to simply ask the question. He had no idea how she saw him or thought of him and yet here he stood mostly clothed to not spread his touch. He looked at the amazonian beauty before him, even as he did his mouth watered with thoughts of partaking of her.

He was tempted to lie and not tell her but considering he was holding the same items behind his back. He produced another smaller bouquet of roses and small heart filled with more miniature peanut butter cups which he seemed to have developed a taste for after getting them for her. "I hadn't thought of that...returning to the scene of the crime so to speak. But I suppose I am guilty as charged."

He watches as she walks around and her shapely form seemed to all but called to his hands as he had long since longed for her touch. "I was wondering if maybe you were willing to consider me to be your mate or your lover. I am open to either, unless perhaps you have already chosen another. Yes I would be very willing to date you as well, but since I am apparently turning your office into a garden. I feel it is only fair to make my intentions known." He said as he was nothing if not bold. He saw no reason not treat her like the brilliant woman he knew her to be. It was an honest question, he knew whom he wanted and she knew if he would met with her needs or desires. He sat there looking relaxed almost royal in his presence.

Loowaan
Loowaan was delighted, both to have Sophia here to explain things and Kay having questions for him to answer. Especially with transformation magic being a specialty of his. But before he could move to answer Kay's question in detail people started pouring into the room. It had barely occurred to him that he just made the time to be allowed in and thus was somewhat early. And then of course here were two more people to speak with! Loowaan made a vaguely bow-like gesture to them both, though it mostly just looked like his body undulating and rippling in a wavy pattern that would make his gooey form press up against Kay and Sophia. "Well hello Abbey, and welcome to the school! It is such a pleasure to have more new students here." And of course he took and shook her offered hand. It was a polite greeting, that and to be honest he enjoyed the idea that the goo was just being spread between all the humans here now.

Then the rippling being beamed widely as another Ectoplast came up and introduced himself. "And hello as well Ernesto! I am Professor Loowaan, and I am the new teacher here specializing in physical and mental transformation magic. So we haven't been introduced until now, but it's always great to see an upstanding council member here! Why don't you stay with us, and help get these two here acclimated to their new home?" Innocent or innuendo, Loowaan seriously left it up to their imaginations. That said he did put a long violet tendril around Kay and Abbey in a hug.

@Random Weirdo @AbbeyChase @bodman54

Head Mistress to Andreas

Jayden watches him move elegantly and the questions made her crack a smile. Men feared her, she stood at an even six feet and men were intimidated by her, but then again, she was aware that Andreas was not human. She watched him sit down and smirks, “You seem like a king in that chair Andreas.” She spoke softly. She walks over to him and places her hands on his legs moving them apart, the she lifts her left foot and places her heel on his right thigh, “Do you know anything about Amazons Andreas? We take what we want, when we want it. My people consisted of only women once a year, men would come and procreate so our race would not die. We killed the men to protect our secret, but don’t worry I do not intend on ending your life. You think you can handle a woman that can so easily kill. And for that matter Andreas... I am damaged. Living for three thousand years. I have seen death many times.” She points out

She looks at him and smirks, “Do you think you can handle a girl that is wild and unpredictable?” She asks. She smiles and smirks, “Kiss my heel Andreas... I haven’t had a lover in almost 600 years.” She tells him. She stares him straight in the eyes, “Well Andreas what will it be I am waiting.” She states in a stern voice.

Andreas to Head Mistress

Jayden seemed to garner his attention pretty easily, he could have have easily been a schoolboy with a crush. But there was nothing crush about what he had often thought and even dreamed of doing to his poor mistress. Hoping to put more than a smile upon her face for a very long time. "Coming from a queen that is truly a compliment." He smirked his gaze drinking her in as he seemed more than relaxed in dealing with her.

He watches as she parts his legs and he looks at her with a raised eyebrow.

"A race of warrior women, that were the height of their age of their own island dedicated to the goddess Athena. I would want to be your mate and lover Jayden...not your widow." He said before she assured him she wouldn't kill him if she were to bed him. "I have killed myself, I am more than combat trained and oriented." He looked at her with hand reaching to caress her left thigh. "Aren't we all damaged to some degree Jayden? There is no person that doesn't have some amount of baggage." He moved is hand up her leg moving closer to her. "I am no spring chicken either as they say...not as old as you but I am no stranger to death...is that supposed to frighten me away?!?"

"I came to find out if you would make your way to be mine...if I accept you as wild and unpredictable does that mean I have to share you?"

He leans down but stops. "If I kiss your heel...that means what? What do you believe I am submitting too by such a gesture?" He kisses her calf, but looks back at her as he waits for his answer. Yes he wasn't to be with her, but he has never blindly followed anyone. Even this relationship would require some trust on both parts. He was looking into her eyes as he pulled her closer to him to find out if her heel kiss meant more than what he thought it did. Apparently his choice in mates wanted to be more and perhaps...he may have wanted more?!?

HeadMistress to Andreas

She simply laughed as he went about speaking of her races history, very insightful indeed. She closes her eyes as his hand reached her left thigh, it had been ages since she felt such a touch. He was right about people having baggage, but hers was a bloody trail of bodies, death and sorrow. He stopped then came the question about what would be the ramifications of him following through with the action. She figured that it would be best to answer his question. She smiles, "Yes I guess you are right in saying we are damaged, in our own ways. It should scare you Andreas, I am a violent woman. I have killed in the name of gods, in the name of peace, for money, I have killed for the smallest of slights. It feels like I have lost my humanity. I am no better than the demons I have fought to protect these walls. I was a savage." She informs. She takes a deep breathe, "I haven't told anyone this in 600 hundred years. Not even Magnus my late husband knew." She states.

"You know something Andreas... You forgot something when you mentioned the amazons," She puts the foot down after her calf was kissed, "We are very dominating women." She points out. She laughs and sits on his lap, "I haven't had this much fun in ages on the matter of submission... I will draw it out of you one way or the other... And as for sharing you can be comforted that I am the type of girl that sticks to one man or woman." She adds. She looks to her right and smiles as she strokes his face, "Your move handsome."

"Kay" Stevens
As old habits are hard to break, Kay continues to offer handshakes (or tendrilshakes) as everyone is introduced, starting to reply to Abbey with "Well I mean, there's an awful lot to take in..." as Ernesto appears. "Like that. Hi? I'm Kay..." she starts, again offering a hand, shortly before Loowaan's spontaneous hug gets her mind to start thinking about the accidental inuendo in her phrasing and sounds a bit higher pitched, "um... OK I think I'm starting to get what you meant by 'strange effects' earlier now...." awkwardly rubbing her thighs together with a noticeable squeak.

Abbey Chase
For fear of being rude, Abbey would extend a black latex gloved hand to shake. The sensation was really odd as she shook Loowan's tentacle, warm viscous ooze spreading between her latex gloved fingers in the process. Her heart would skip a beat as she realized she had just been slimed. She would wait for the handshake to finish before looking down at her black latex gloved hand, spreading her fingers apart as she examine the goo stretching between her slender latex encased fingers. Abbey would put on a brave face and smile as she stood there, doing her best to resist the urge to wipe her hand on her thighs. She could feel a faint background tingle as the slime on her one hand began to induce a minor level of arousal in her. But, seconds later, Loowan would reach out and hug her and Kay, causing Abbey to let out a small feminine squeal as she felt this warm slippery tentacle slither over her latex catsuit across her back and then begin to wrap itself around her torso, right over her latex covered breasts. Within a mere second, Loowan was 'hugging' her, causing her latex encased tit flesh to bulge both over and under the slimy gelatinous tentacle as it pressed into Abbey's F cup breasts.

Was Loowan asking for consent? Abbey remembered something about Ectoplasts wrapping tentacles around thighs, or waists, or arms, in order to ask for consent... Was this it? What was she supposed to do? Should she reach up and gently rub the slimy tentacle to accept, since all witches of The Order were required to do so? Just as she was about to reach up and gently stroke the slimy tentacle with her already slimed up latex gloved hand, Loowan would let go, taking his tentacle back and leaving behind quite a bit of slime which was now draped all over Abbey's latex encased tits, upper arms and upper back, so much so that a few strands of slime would begin to form as slime dripped down from the tips of Abbey's latex encased breasts.

This time around, the effects of the slime were very much felt since Loowan had slimed Abbey's breasts which were naturally sensitive. Her nipples would stiffen very quickly, forming well defined bumps in the slimed up latex catsuit. Abbey could feel this warmth return to her core as she stood there watching Loowan basically lean over Sophia and Kay, sliming them up some more in the process. It was apparent that Sophia was really getting turned on, judging from her smile, her body language and her erect nipples tenting the latex that encased them....

Abbey would look around the room, wondering if others were looking at her, unused to having something like that happen in a crowd of people. She even wondered if perhaps others were in the process of being taken... She would then look at Ernesto, who was still standing right beside her, to see how he would react to all this.

Last edited:
GM to Abbey, Kay, Loowan

Ernesto watches professor Loowan hug the girls, covering them in slime. He didn't know enough about the professor to know if it was just a good natured gesture or if he was preparing them. Ernesto couldn't blame him though. The tall one was the most breathtaking woman he had ever met. He couldn't wait to copulate with her, feeding on her energy. And since she was in the Order, she couldn't say no. He shakes a little in excitement at that idea.

But this was not time for it yet. "We at the student council are the voices and go betweens for the students to the staff. We bring problems that our brought to us to the attention of higher ups, making sure every student at the school is happy and healthy. We also put on events and organize trips a few times a year. So. Can I count on seeing you at our first meeting?"

He waits for their answer expectantly, slowly slipping closer until his is brushing the legs of Abbey and Kay, coating them in slime as well.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would do her best to listen to Ernesto as he explained the goal of the student council, but it was difficult to focus as she continued to feel the effects of the slime that was covering parts of her tight shiny latex catsuited figure. Digging deep to keep composed, she would smile, nod and say "Well, I'd be interested to show up and see what happens at that first meeting. I can't really make any sorts of long term commitments on the subject, but I think it would be good to get a feel for what happens at the student..." and just then she would stop her sentence as she felt something warm and slippery brush up against her legs as Ernesto would rub up against her shiny black latex stockings (which currently sported 2 inch flat heels), leaving a copious coating of slime on her legs. Was HE asking her for consent as well, or was this just an accidental brush-up? Abbey's heart was pounding in her chest as she wondered what to do next...

Abbey was glad she was in latex. She had grown fond of her suit, how it felt on her body and certainly how enticing it was when she was making out with Natalie, but she also felt protected, she felt safe. It was such a strange feeling, to feel both protected and vulnerable all at the same time.

And the added slime was just making Abbey's arousal grow as the warmth between her legs was growing. It was becoming difficult to act 'normal', to keep a straight face as her considered touching herself, just a little bit, but resisted the idea. The blush on her face would be highlighted by the white latex hood that encased her head.

Last edited:
GM to Abbey

Ernesto wobbled excitedly. "Oh I'm so glad to hear that. I can't wait to see you there." He "looks" to professor Loowan. "Professor? Do you think I could talk to the girls alone. Council business you understand." He just wants to get Abbey alone so he could copulate with her.

He waits for the professor to leave, quivering with anticipation for the energy he will get feeding on her.

@Haluesen @AbbeyChase

Abbey Chase
Abbey was a pretty smart lass, so when Ernesto asked if he could talk to the girls alone, Abbey had a pretty good sense of what that would mean. She was pretty nervous of her 'first time', which would actually literally be her first time having sex with anyone, but in this case, it would be with an Ectoplast. However, a lot of her nervousness was dulled by the pretty distracting slime induced arousal which was flowing through her. The latex above her puffed up nipples was literally tenting while the feeling between her legs made it clear that she was pretty wet already. This slime was totally insidious. Abbey could only imagine how devastating it would be if she had not been totally encased in protective latex.

She was surprised that Ernesto cared that Loowan would leave, after all, they were all in the common room, so if Ernesto decided to take her, Sophia and Kay, it would be doing it in front of everyone else in the common room. Ever since she learned about the Ectoplasts and how witches of The Order can never say no, Abbey had imagined classrooms, corridors and halls full of latex clad witches being pleasured by slimy tentacled Ectoplasts, like one big orgy.

Abbey looked around nervously, trying to spy if anyone was watching them, and also trying to see if she could spot Natalie. Perhaps other Ectoplasts would start taking other witches and maybe draw the attention away from her, Sophia and Kay...

To Abbey

Geril had spied a female he recognized from earlier. Hoping to mend relations he sent his companion her way to try and draw the girls attention. The ectoplast female, being a far more familiar sight than more alien creatures like Geril would hopefully mend things up.
"Hello girls, and to you." She said to Ernesto. "I hope the academy has made a good impression on you all so far. Have you all heard about the opertunities the library has to offer? Library assistants get a few perks." She said, sway and swishing her dress as she spoke. "As well, you will get the chance to work in the library's back rooms. I've only seen it once myself, but trust me. Geril's closests are something to behold. I don't suppose any of you would be interested?"

Abbey Chase
It was around 11:45 AM as the socializing in the common room of The Order was in full swing. Abbey would suddenly look to her left as a new Ectoplast showed up, but this one was actually alluring. Shaped like a really beautiful woman, the slime girl also wore a white latex summer dress with a plunging neckline which looked quite sexy on her figure.

"Oh.. Hello..." said Abbey as she examined the slime girl. "I've already been at the library today and that was a pretty scary moment. I mean, all these tentacles came out of everywhere and well, that was pretty frightening for someone like me who has never seen.... you know.... Ectoplasts... And then the same tentacles showed up in my room, which was a bit creepy... Anyway..." Abbey would grow silent for a moment before adding "I do love libraries and I love books! It's just that Geril, I think that's his name, Geril was a bit scary. He did sound polite though."

Abbey was getting pretty horny by now as the effects of the slime over her latex suited body was starting to really add up. Without noticing it, Abbey's hips had started swaying to and fro ever so slightly, the way a girl would sway her hips as to send 'that signal'.

@frightorflight

He finds himself feeling upon the soft thigh, his hand stroking her muscular flesh and feeling upon her soft but firm body. He was aware of her peoples past, even his own role he played in the destroying of demons and their kind. He was used by them to subjugate others and now he was feared but stuck in a body he couldn't get away from as part of his own role. It was a nice body and he didn't mind being stuck in it, if it gave him her. "Yet you open a school to bring others together to make amends? To atone? You are much better than they as you recognize the need to change for the betterment of others." His hand moved up her thigh, between her leg and the cusp of her taut behind. He would have pulled her into his lap till she was straddling him, but this wasn't the time for that. She wanted this connection, she was opening herself up to him more than even he knew. "So you wish to make me your lover and confidant? I accept." He said as she sat upon him and he held her.

He smirked. "I will be dominated by you?" He wasn't sure what it would Intel but as he held her. "But if I am to be your slave then 2 days of the week you are to be mine!" He looked at her wondering if she thought him some weak willed man. Yes wanted her but he wanted something from her as well. "You are welcome to try...and I look forward to your efforts." He said thinking she honestly wanted to be with him as well. He wondered if she would truly accept being only his. "Move to you Gorgeous." He responded.

Ran Archet

Walking around the Great Hall was nice, seeing all the stands for numerous... Clubs? For lack of a better word, for it certainly rolled off the tongue, or Ran's fairly accurate mimicry of a tongue at least, better than "Extra-curricular activity." However, seeing as many were still setting up or had lines, Ran giving an odd eye to the combat training activity, he decided he'd go back to wait. However, turns out either it was easier to feed by Proxy on the Mundane world, or the witch he fed off there was a lot more potent in her orgone energy compared to that witch who was off alone in her room. Could always be other possibilities, but one thing was sure, his body was pinging him he was starting to run low again, having only regenerated enough to get that internal alert to go away, it seems. It was then he remembered about the crystal and what it said- The Order. While he wasn't entirely behind the idea of the house, he didn't exactly have many other choices as he headed for The Order's portal.

As he steps through, he's surprised at how populated the Common Room was. He figured others would have been exploring the school like he did, though that was probably because he had nothing better to do. Though, he did enjoy the sight of quite a lot of witches in form-complementing latex. Though, he did wish they all didn't end up looking very similar to eachother due to the full head coverings. And imagining the crazy bed-head that would come out of having tight latex wrapped around your head constantly must be awful. He had a slight chuckle to himself at imagining that. However, a particular scent reached his nose as he walked around, having temporarily forgotten his reason for coming here by getting lost in the scenery. He follows it until he finds a couch, with three ectoplast and three The Order witches. However, at least 2 of those witches that he could tell by body language, and the thin gleen that at least one of them had been quite thoroughly slimed. And that they weren't quite fond of what was going on.

Although, there was a really cute Ectoplast who was shaped like a slime girl. It was at that point he silently cursed that he was an Ectoplast now that he knew there were not only Elves, but also cute slime girl Ectoplasts. Grieve over that later, he tells himself as he heads towards the group. Even if The Order was automatic consent, he had a bit of a human-minded grievance with forcing girls who are unable to say no. And hearing something about the Library, saw his chance to butt into the conversation.

As he walks up, he chimes in. "I was at the Library today as well, Geril helped me out. Helped me find my way to the Great Hall when I got lost about an hour ago, though I will admit, it was a bit scary when the library around me just suddenly started speaking to me. Turned out to be a nice enough guy." he says with a bright smile, leaving out the part about how Geril had lightly scolded him, picked him up, turned him around, and lightly hit him with a tendril...And after helping him, the snake like tendril had slithered up his body, which felt strange. However, Ran figured the girl who just admitted she was a bit scared of Geril definitely didn't need to know all of that.

(note, Ran is still in Human form- So he looks like an androgynous human in a dress shirt and slacks not wearing Latex, with shiny, silver hair.)

GM To Oliver Gore
The latex witch would crack a bit of a devilish smile, looking you over as if to size you up so more, as if deciding whether or not to tell you about those extra activities. Choosing a bit of a middle ground, she says "Well, just for fun really, some of us like to run a bit of an underground network of um... illicit goods. It's just booze and stuff, nothing criminal, but since booze is technically not allowed on campus, let's just say we facilitate such things..." Of course, there was much more to it than that, but she didn't want to show too much of her cards just yet, preferring to go for the somewhat innocent stuff first to see how receptive you would be. "I think the thrill of doing illicit things attract some people, gives them that really nice adrenaline rush, makes you feel alive.".

@THErolplayer

Last edited:
Loowaan
The teacher just gave a light-hearted chuckle at all the preceding activities. "I imagine all you new students will get used to stuff like this in time. It's part of the mixing of cultures, plus it's not really something Ectoplasts can turn off. Just a natural part of the body, no different from sweating or yawning. Well perhaps a little different. In any case, having a bit of a direct lesson in the Ectoplast slime could be a good thing to help you all get acclimated..." By now he was at least hinting at an interest in some hands-on instruction with them. While Loowaan could simply ask them and they would be obligated, he also knew that this may not have sunk in yet for Abbey and Kay. Hence why he was trying to appeal to them another way, with simple ease and of course a few gentle touches.

He also watched as the Ecto student here, Ernesto, seemed to move in as well. By now the two of them were both saturating the girls here in slime. Loowaan took a quick study of him, reading into his behavior. Loowaan probably wouldn't even worry about it if not for how he moved in. But Loowaan saw possessiveness there, or perhaps just general interest. He didn't mind the chance to let other students get closer to each other in many ways, but he was hungry as well. Would he have to back off entirely?

And then there was another Ectoplast and another human girl. There was getting to be quite a crowd on this couch! And neither introduced themselves so Loowaan simply nodded and waved in greeting to each of them. "It's so good to see students conversing, helping each other out, and bonding! I believe I will go walk around, talk to some others and see if I can give any other information or guidance. But Kay, you are free to walk along if you need a tour at all or want to know more about transforming magic." The invitation was there, now he just waited to see if it was taken.

@AbbeyChase @Random Weirdo @bodman54 @Archet

"Kay" Stevens
An extremely flustered Kay responds with a vigorous nod. "Definitely! It's getting really... crowded in here... and with all the body heat I don't think these suits really breathe..." she tries to stretch her suit away from her chest some but mostly just squeaks and snaps around her cleavage as she stands to follow Loowaan on very shaky legs.

"Good to meet everyone though. We'll have to talk more when um..." she drifts off a bit, losing her train of thought as her shift in position causes the slime she's now rather coated in topool in new places.

@Haluesen

Loowaan
The Ectoplast waved to the rest and smiled kindly, at least as much as was possible with shifting goo rather than lips. "Hope to see you all again later!" With that he began his walk in the common room although he did wait and hang around to make sure Kay would follow first.

"This is certainly a place with a lot of new things and interesting oddities, right?" Loowaan decided to just throw that out there to Kay. After all Kay did seem like a fish out of water sort who kept making mistakes in understanding her situation here. "The suits alone must seem very different from what you're used to, not to mention people like me!" He gave a good-natured laugh about that. "They may feel strange to wear but they are for your safety and convenience. Why, without them..." Loowaan then took one of his arm tentacles and brushed it along Kay's breast. "...that would be rather different for you." Why wasn't he just asking? He would soon, certainly. But he felt like making a point after what Kay had said so far about the latex.

Abbey Chase
Things were getting crowded here as another student shows up. At first, Abbey is horrified that he isn't wearing protective latex. Just as she was about to say something, we should notice how the peculiarities of the students physical features and clue into the fact that he was some sort of Ectoplast as well...

"I'll probably go back to the library later to talk to Geril. Let's just say that our initial encounter hasn't been that positive..."

Abbey watched as Kay and Loowan left together, leaving her and Sophia alone with Ernesto, the slime girl and the humanoid Ectoplast. All the while, Abbey was feeling increasingly aroused as Ernesto continued to rub up against her legs...

@frightorflight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom