Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·|

GM To Andreas
The new latex clad witch definitely seemed to appreciate your attention, and her subtle body language definitely spoke volumes. You would definitely make her blush with your compliments and you suaveness.

She would blurt out a shy "I could only dream..." in retort to your 'some handsome man might come along and scoop you up and make you moan and scream all afternoon' before realizing that she said that out loud, looking super sheepish and blushing even more, like a girl blushes when she realizes she let slip of something secret and sexual...

"Um, I'm just a first year student, so I don't know yet what I'll enjoy or, be good at. Hopefully, I can find something that I both enjoy and that I am good at... But working out and physical training is something I'd definitely want to do" as she let a small giggle escape her lips, thinking to herself that her little pass was very sly, although it really wasn't... "So, any extra-curricula openings in your department?" she would ask as she surreptitiously chewed on her lower lip for a second before trying to act all innocent.

"No my beauty you are truly lovely and any man would be happy to make you his plaything for the afternoon if not for more or longer. I assure you. Certainly you have several suitors that would very much look forward to your smile and your touch dear Veronica." He said as he moved with her. "Your blushing is cute." He spoke licking his lips as he could feel the nervousness of her presence.

"Oh really? I happen to be the physical trainer for the teams as well. Maybe I can help with a few routines...if you don't mind. I am good to help you with your nutrition and your fitness goals....if that is ok?" He looked at her not thinking about it so much. "Why looking to be my assistant? I am taking interviews, what assets do you bring to the table?" He asked not trying to be as out with his statements but realizing the shy flower was opening up he could let his guard down a bit as well. He wasn't sure what to expect of this considering his colleague indicated that many had been eyeing him. Which made him wonder in truth about his stock being much higher than what his mind thought it was. Even now with her seductive chew of her lip was rather sexy at the moment.

Oliver gore

Oliver would just laugh out loud not really believing what just happened, "damn, two girls already I just need five more to beat my record, that would be one killer first day." All of the slime had disappeared from him along with the evidence of their sex greatly pleasing him, it would be better if none of the girls knew about each other for now. Oliver was just about ready to continue on with his day and travel back to his dorm room where he would wait for he next activities of the day.

Oliver would do exactly what he thought he would making his way straight to the hall and later the dorm room via the portals. This time he actually made it there and once inside would travel straight for one of the sofas in order to take a seat and relax.

GM To Andreas
Veronica would say "Oh, I'd love any assistance you can um... give me...", that last part sounding awfully suggestive. She would really perk up, like a young women learning she's won something at the office weekly giveaway, when she heard about the interviews. With a bright smile, she answered "Well, I bring a lot of energy to all my work! I would like to think I have good people skills. And I'm pretty fit, so that works pretty well in a gym..." And that she was. Standing at about 5'8" with a flat stomach, a nice hint of healthy muscle tone, with a flat stomach, Veronica certainly seemed like a fit and healthy young lady. The tight shiny latex also helped in making her look pretty damn hot.

The whole idea of being the professor's assistant had Veronica feeling aroused, to the point where little bumps would start forming over each of her nipples without her realizing it. The idea what she could work side by side with you definitely seemed to appeal to her, judging from her body language. She knew that you were an Ectoplast (since you are not dressed in latex), but your humanoid form was so alluring that most women would be hard pressed to resist you. But not only that, the way your dressed, your sophistication, all of it made you the target of many peoples fantasies.

"If you want, we could do the interview now since I'm really just wandering about and I have time..." Whether what she said had a double-meaning wasn't clear...

Andreas Harbinger Graves

Andreas was always wondering if their kind was so powerful...why didn't any of his colleagues have harems? Then it hit him, cause they could basically take any woman they wanted and none could say 'No'. And yet there could have been some that desire the touch of one of them over another. Similar to the way mundanes enjoyed a particular form over another. It was a preference. "Any assistance dear Veronica? I think that is a possibility." He listened to her brighten with her words and it made him smile to hear her interest and enthusiasm.

"You are quite...bubbly and yes you are pretty fit and we could end up working out alot together." He licked his lips closing his fist to keep from touching her flat stomach. He could just imagine the sounds she would make with her body over him or under him and she wouldn't squeak cause he didn't do latex so all of their sounds would be her making them enjoy each other.

He couldn't help but notice her peaks forming in her suit and this made even his mouth water in this form. "You do know what I am don't you Ms. Veronica and if you were my assistant there might very well be certain exercises we would most likely do together?" He knew he was teasing now but to see her body reacting to his presence much less his touch was alluring in itself. And even he had to admit it was very arousing to even someone like him.

"So you are wanting stretch out this conversation...somewhere more private? I must say the prospect appeals to me greatly considering this would be an interview...I have no doubt you would work...very hard to keep the job. I must tell you...the interview process is not short...it is very very long and through. We would need much more time than the 50 mins that we have before I meet with my other charges." He said turning to face her, her chest now pressed against his own as he looked down at her letting some of his desire show. "You do understand don't you?" His voice verging on seductive as he found himself to be very hungry right now. But he couldn't let the time get away from him, no matter the fire this one kindled within him and in truth it had been awhile even for him.

GM To Andreas
Veronica would chew on her lower lip again as you press into her. Ordinarely, women would step away from such a gesture since it was a real invasion of someone's personal space, but Veronica would stay there, her latex covered breasts bulging up and out as they pressed up against your chest. She would answer an sultry yet innocent "Well, obviously somewhere private would be needed since obviously, we wouldn't want anyone to overhear the interview process and possibly personal matters that are discussed. But...." as she looked a bit disappointed "... if you don't have the time right now, perhaps we could schedule something later." Veronica would eventually step back, and by now the latex over her nipples was literally tenting, betraying just how hard her nipples were.

Andreas Harbinger Graves

She didn't move and he could feel the desire rolling off of her and even now. His own yearning was more than surfacing for her and the need. Idea that she really did want to conduct that type of interview garnered his attention. "Yes...and yes!"

He moved his hand up to caress her cheek. "You will be my first appointment I assure you." He didn't let his fingers rest too long for fear of his touch overriding or clouding her judgement more than their conversation and as of yet. She had him intrigued to what other assets besides her amazing form and bubbly personality to bring to the table, both of which he could very much use. "I do have other to oversee their arrival, but if you tell me where to find you...I can make it a point to ring you for a time for us to visit and discuss the duties...at length!" He felt her step back and notice the caps that seemed to need to be sucked to have them released from their hardened state. If he wasn't required to be there to welcome the incoming group...he would surely conduct quite the interview. "Mmmm." Was all he could get out, this time it was his turn to blush as he looked at her.

Professor Loowaan
Well here it was, a new batch of students to be brought in, new people to prepare for the fantastic and wild world that they probably had never heard of. But to Loowaan this was a new place and new circumstance as well. After all, having Ectoplasts around as teachers was still a relatively new idea. At least he wasn't one of those ones who had to be the first...the pressure would have almost been too much. As it was he was a little anxious to be in this new line of work but was also excited and positive enough that it didn't show. Instead he slithered through the halls with a pleasant smile and as upright of a posture as he could have.

Loowaan was here for many reasons; to leave behind a home that didn't feel right to him anymore, to help in relations between the species, and to teach new open minds the ways of magic. A single reason would have been good enough, but of course he needed multiple before the idea tempted him enough. Right now his amorphous body was a deep purple, his usual color, but he was always changing it so it might mean little to people. "Yes, welcome welcome!" He waved and greeted a couple passing students. So, where to start? It was an easy-going day so it would probably be best to try to introduce himself to some of the students. Why wait until classes after all?

That all said, he really wasn't sure where to start. One of the houses perhaps? He'd already learned of the layout of the place, including the portals, before many of the students had come here. And by this point what with the sorting done they'd probably be mingling in there. So he could start there and just travel around from there. And he knew The Order were supposed to be very open to Ectoplasts, so why not start there? The oddly-shaped goo man walked into the portal casually. From there he glanced around to try to get an impression of the students here while admiring any that stood out.

GM To Loowaan
Had it been a single minute earlier, you would have bumped into the portal and gone nowhere, but as luck would have it the clock had just struck 11 PM and Ectoplasts were now allowed within all of the houses, so you would find yourself in the common room of The Order. Currently, there were probably 8 or 9 witches, all dressed the same way, all dress in shiny skintight latex catsuits with headgear which mundane would think were nun head dress... All of the witches would smile at your arrival, with several "Welcome to The Order" and "Good morning" from all the girls. Most of the witches were somewhat tall, all of them were fit and all of them were well endowed. It was quite the sight to see. Sitting down on a latex covered couch were two of the witches, Sophia and Kay, speaking to each other, with Kay looking not as enthused as everyone else....

Loowaan
He hadn't even thought about the time. The time that the portals were opened seemed right, but Loowaan himself had just lost track of time. It would really be better to have some form of clock with him more often. At the various greetings he would give a light nod or a small wave, that same joyful smile on his face. "Yes hello! Good morning everyone!" There was definitely a lot worth seeing. From what he knew he could ask anyone here and have a meal right then, but Loowaan wouldn't want to put anyone on the spot. A fun as feeding with a group of onlookers could be, some didn't find it so entertaining. Not that he wouldn't try to convince someone if he needed to...

Of course there were so many people to look at here, but he easily enough noticed two figured sitting away from some of the others. Perhaps they could be in need of some sort of assistance? And so Loowaan made his way over to them, starting by just leaning over the back of the couch rather than taking a seat at all. "Hello students. How are you finding the accommodations?" All the latex was rather pleasant to both see and touch, so he let a lot of his goo body just drape over the couch.

GM To Loowaan
Sophia was the one sitting closest to you as you made your way to the couch, oozing a bit over it as you asked the witches how things were going. Sophia would look up and say a polite "Oh, hello" her latex clad body shifting a little, causing little rubbery squeaks as it rubs over the latex couch, but also as her thighs rub over Kay's thighs. "Kay here is from the mundane realm. She's in a bit of denial about her new situation, so I'm trying to talk to her and perhaps cheer her up a little"

Ran Archet

Ran had dove deep into the book about Natural magic. While in its purest form, it was just magic without a 'wand'. Ran was fine with that- he thought using a stick to cast magic was a bit boring even in fiction. Unless the Wand or Rod had a cool design, anyway. However, without a physical Focus, it was entirely based on Mental focus. Both on the effects of the spell and keeping the magic under control.

Deciding it sounded more interesting than just reading about the Theory behind it, he started to try to put it into practice. Starting with some of the basics, and why not a basic one that would be incredibly useful? A simple light spell. Without a physical focus though, where a light spell could simply light up the edge, he had to make a small light show up in his hand first. So, after reading the instructions, he put the book slightly to the side, stared at the center of his hand, and began to attempt to focus on bringing some magic power to that spot and attempting to get it to manifest first, his eyes focused on the palm of his hand to make sure it appears in the right spot.

To Nat. and Abby

The end of the tentacle curved back reflexively as the girl screamed, curling back to protect the more delicate sensory organs before uncurling and waggling like a waving hand. "Hello students. Apologies for the intrusion. I was simple exploring a new passage and came up, quite by accident, into your room. I thought I would observe your actions and sup of the delicate energies you were releasing." Sensing the mood he began to retreat back into the floor. "Enjoy your night." He said, before he returned to the library and to his books and shelves, reading, sorting, and organizing, while other parts of him supervised other students in other rooms. Some of them mroe shocked, some of them less so, some of them more curious about Geril and his gigantic body than frightened.

"Kay" Stevens
Kay looks pretty skeptically at Sophia through her initiation speech. "Right. OK... so worst case scenario I guess there's just some magic stuff to... kinda get things back to normal? I mean if it comes to it that's an option but... for real I only passed chemistry the first time around because people bent some rules. So I really don't think uh..."

As Loowaan enters and gets comfortable, she really seems to lose her train of thought and just stare for a while with her mouth hanging open. Eventually, she manages to pull herself together a bit and wave. "So uh... hi? I'm Kay... and uh... OK I mean I don't really know how I can ask this without seeming really rude but like... what's your story here? I mean... I know someone said something about how nobody's allowed in here except girls and... ectomorphs? So I mean, I figure that's you but like..." She looks more nervous than usual trying to think how to put things. "I mean, have you always been... uh... you know?" She just sort of gestures vaguely towards him. "Or like... did you used to be... uh... more... you know, solid? Again I'm not trying to be rude so sorry if that's like really personal, just... there's a lot I'm trying to get my head around here. You know?"

She also shifts a bit in her seat, not sure if she should be making room or being careful not to shift around and throw off Loowaan's balance.

@Haluesen

Loowaan
Listening to the initial phrases from the two, Loowaan figured that Sophia was right and that Kay really could use a little aid, perhaps some guidance. After all, that was part of his job here right? More than just teaching magic to students, but to be a mentor and guide for life. So he adjusted himself onto the couch and once he got comfortable in one spot it seemed like he just naturally balanced there. "Well greeting Sophia and Kay! It's good to know you're names. I'm Loowaan. I suppose it should be Professor Loowaan, but honestly either way works to me! So if you have questions I will be glad to answer them, like those one you have there!" The ecto briefly chuckled and his body jiggled as he did so. "Now Kay I have always been in this form, this is who I am. You'll see a lot of different types of Ectoplasts here. Some will prefer human forms but a lot of us like to stick to what would be seen as less traditional bodies, like me. As for my story overall well..." He took a moment before speaking on, like taking a small pause. It was like storytelling, something he hoped would help in the lessons to come.

"I'm just another of my people wanting to help bring humans and elves and ectoplasts together and cooperating well. There's a lot that can be done when we interact! For now I'm exploring the dorms, hoping to learn a little more about the students I'll be working with. I decided I had to check out the Order, since they deal even more closely with Ectoplast than the others. You've been told all about that, I assume?" Loowaan knew about the orientation and the sorting and so it was likely common knowledge about the rules of the Order and Ectoplasts. But it was also a good opener for any other questions they may have.

@Random Weirdo

"Kay" Stevens
Kay nods. "Yeah, I think I caught... some of that. Like, the whole group here take you out to Oregon any time you need to... 'gather energy' or something, right? Anyway it's... good to meet you." She pauses a moment, again wondering if her next question is going to sound rude. "So do you do like, handshakes?" She extends a hand. "Like, I mean should I always be keeping my eyes out so I don't squish or like, splatter you guys if I'm not paying attention or anything like that?"

Loowaan
The purple being gave a light chuckle and his coloration started turning to a bit more of a blue. Well seemed like he would have to explain a few things to Kay. None of this was hidden, the poor girl just seemed to misunderstand. "Well first of all a handshake is no trouble, so long as you have any of your latex suits on. You're not gonna damage anyone like me with a handshake, but be sure to be covered. This stuff I'm made of...well it has some strange effects on humans and elves that touch it directly." To make his point a gooey tendril took Kay's hand and gave it a shake, just that instead of with fingers it was with a tentacle wrapping around the hand for a moment.

"You also seem a bit...well, uninformed perhaps of certain things, or misunderstanding. Not that that's a problem! A new place, a new life, these things will happen." Loowaan gave a little wave of his arm as a casual gesture, brushing things off, like it's no big deal. Which to him it wasn't. "The word is Orgone. It's a type of energy, basically food for Ectoplasts. It's what we need, much like you would need meats or vegetables or breads." Before going on he adjusted on the couch again. It seemed like a normal enough gesture to try to make the two feel at ease. It would be weird if he stayed totally still like a statue after all. "Where I'm from Orgone is everywhere, but not here. The main way Ectoplasts get Orgone now is from human and elf orgasms. You all produce it whenever you climax, and if done with an Ectoplast it is like fuel for us. Hence the details of the latex suits so many people here have."

Loowaan was fine with answering these questions, but what would Kay think of this? What was her life like before, would it make this seem normal to her or unusual? He'd seen both reactions from humans before. Not helping matters was that he was getting somewhat hungry. He knew not to be pushy though. Sure he could ask any of the girls here, but it was good to be polite. For now his concern was on giving information to this new student.

GM To Kay
Effect: If you shake Loowaan's hand, you will end up getting slime on your black latex gloved hand. This will induce a subtle level of unexplained arousal. On a scale of 1 to 10, the level of arousal this would cause would probably be a 2.

Ran Archet

After a few minutes of attempting, he was finally getting a hang of it. At first the small pebble sized bit of magic was, well, pebble sized. However, after a little bit, he managed to increase the size to about the size of a softball. As he works on keeping the ball from disappearing, he begins concentrating on manipulating it into light. At first, it was spotty, small beams of light shooting out of a small blue ball of energy, but it slowly chips away.

It only took a few more minutes for him to get it to light up all the way. Whew- two thirds done! Licking his lips, Ran now had to try to make it float. Of course, this was, strangely enough, the easiest part. It was a small ball full of magic power, his own magic power at that. It had no weight, no mass- So it didn't really need much magic power to make it sit still in the air in front of him, then sat back to look at it.

It was only then he started to get giddy, he had actually cast magic. Of course, it was a stupidly basic spell almost any wizard would know, being a manifested ball of light that only illuminated a small area, but he gave a short cheer to himself before he realized that- Hey, dumbass, you're not exactly doing too hot on the magic energy after manifesting as a Human and simulating clothing at the same time. It was then the light tingle of 'I need to eat' started to fill the back of his mind. It wasn't much, just a soft tickle. However, he immediately knew that was not good. He had forgotten about it in his focus on making a floating light. At the very least, he reached forward and 'ate' the clump of magic energy that he had made into the light spell. It assuaged his 'hunger' slightly. He had some time. He reverted to his slime form, quickly going back to the sections and laying the two Ectoplast books he had picked out on the floor- untouched. Then he made sure to keep in mind where he had found the Natural Magic Beginner Guide before starting towards the exit of the library.

It was then he calmed down a bit- he had to feed, not a huge feed at least, it could have been a small meal. However, he wasn't sure if he could last until he reaches the House room- figuring it was past 11 by now. It was then he realized, the Headmistress did say to tell her if he needed something. ...But to feed off of the Headmistress on the first day...? That was a bit risky, but...He probably couldn't wait. He didn't entirely know the way back to the Great Hall. So, he figured it didn't hurt to ask. If he really needed to, he could lightly bug a passing witch if push came to shove.

And so, Ran slowly started to move towards where he had last seen the Headmistress, starting at the door he had come into the library from, then remembering where she walked off with the 'magic through the ages' book and headed that way.

Abbey Chase to Natalie and Geril
Since she could not see Natalie, Abbey reached back and used her latex gloved hands to make sure Natalie was still safely behind her as she stood there on the bed, on her knees, looking at Geril in shock. This whole situation was obviously a really strange. Somewhere at the back of Abbey's mind, she understood that Geril wasn't there to hurt anyone, but at this particular moment, given how new she was to this world, all of this was really frightening.

Once Geril seemed to retreat after wishing them a good evening, Abbey would tell Natalie in a whisper "Stay put..." as she scooted away from her, sticky little rubbery squeaks sounding off as Natalie's latex covered breasts peeled off of Abbey's latex encased body. Abbey would move off the bed and look around, trying to see if perhaps Geril was still there. She would even gather the courage to kneel down and look under the latex bed. After a minute of carefully looking about the bed, Abbey would relax, telling Natalie "He's gone". She would let herself flop down on the latex bed, now lying on her back with her legs dangling on the side of the bed as she began to laugh, the sort of stress relief laughter which happens once a seemingly high stress situation pans out to be nothing.

Looking at Natalie who was still kneeling there at the back of the bed, Abbey would ask "Are you okay?"... After a moment she would add "I was so close too..." before letting out a big sigh... "I really liked it though. I know it's strange since we just met, but I really enjoy being with you." as she just looked Natalie in the eyes, stealing more than a few look at Natalie's latex clad body.

It would suddenly dawn on Abbey that maybe her reaction to Geril was really rude, that what Geril did was just normal behavior. "I wonder if I should go apologize to Geril. I mean, he's really scary to us right now, but he actually seems really polite. Do you think we hurt his feelings?"

@Charianna @frightorflight

Jayden waves her hand summoning a piece of parchment and a quill. "Borrowing a book... I will have it for you when I am done with it." She wrote and signed. She had no idea what was going on at the school as of yet. She had no idea if her students were getting together or not, but a trip around the school would remedy that, but for now she had something to look up. She made her way to her office and put the book down and as she did she wondered what she should do. She had all the time in the world.

GM To Oliver Gore
As the clock strikes 11 AM, several Ectoplasts begin popping out of the portal as they begin to mingle with the students. It's obviously that all of them are house mates (i.e. students). You end up just observing for a while, feeling a bit like fish out of water seeing that you really don't know anyone in the room.

"Can I have you attention everyone!!!" yells a latex clad male, dressed in a really sharp latex business suit. He would wait a few moments for the room to quiet down before continuing.

"My name is Philip. I would like to welcome everyone to Satyren! I would particularly like to welcome our first year students as well, which include, for the first year ever, students coming to us from the mundane realm..." Philip would pause there, perhaps expecting some applause, but none would be heard so he would resume with a long winded speech about Satyren, it's long illustrious history of Satyren, how the very best leaders come from Satyren, about the values of focus, discipline and determination. He also goes into a speech about how Satyren protects it's own and promotes it's own and that the interests of Satyren come first and foremost.

"On the wall over there are suggestions for extra-curricula activities. We encourage you to look at the board and select from our list of suggestions."

Of course, what Philip didn't mention was that Satyren wanted it's members to fill those spots in order to place spies in all key areas around the academy. A lot of the activities revolve around assisting various managers, such as procurement, grounds keeping, student council, township relations, etc...

As the speech goes on, a hot looking female student dressed in a black latex catsuit and a latex power suit that looked incredibly sexy comes up to you and say "Well, hello there. You must be the new mundane to the group. So, what brought you here, to this realm?"

@THErolplayer

Oliver gore

Oliver would pay little attention to what the man was saying instead preferring to look around at the many attractive women in the room. He did hear something about extra curricular activities, as long as there was a sport he could play and a job were he would Ben free to roam around the grounds he would be up for it. One thing he did notice from the board that he briefly glanced over was that the jobs out at the top and in bold were all positions assisting key faculty members, it seemed his housemates were trying to plan something.

Before he could come to the decision of what he wanted to do a sexy women dressed in a power suit aswell as her latex. She asked him about what brought him to the realm, in response he wittily said. "It's something to do with demons, if you tell me why you came here I'll tell you the rest of my story." A small smirk appeared on his lips, he didn't want to tell this girl the truth until he knew fin she was like him or not, he didn't want to scare anyone of.

Geril to Archet

He had been watching the little creature for some time now It was only when he began to move that the great worm made his presence known. This was one of his own kind, so he was not as gental as he would have been with one of the others. A lash like tendril swept up from the floor and wound around his body like a tight rope that even his less than solid body could not easily slide out of. "Please return the books to the shelf where you fond them, or to one of the librarians carts when you are finished, little ectoplast." He said like a chastizing parent, before releasing him, turning him around and slapping his backside like a whip to get him going. He watched Ran closely, even if his eyes were unseen, to make sure he would do so.

Ran to Geril

Ran froze in place upon the vine-like tendril wrapping around his body, the small ball like slime effectively acting like a stress ball from the tight rope-like tendril. The much younger ectoplast looked around nervously, it wasn't hard for him to guess this was the librarian. However, not wanting to expend energy to apologize like before- turning into a human form and all, he gives a quick nod. "A-alright. I didn't know what to do with them- first time here." he says as he's turned around and given a jolt by the whip, which, while it didn't really hurt, made his body jump forward and jiggle from the impact. Not hesitating, he heads back to the Ectoplast section, easily finding the two books he had picked out but not touched.

He picked them up, using a single tentacle as a sort of wrap around them before starting to walk around, carrying them on his head. He had at least put the Natural Magic one back, but that's cause he remembered where it was relative to the 'for Dummies' book he saw earlier. As he went for the door, he was constantly on the look out for a Cart, softly placing the books onto the first one he saw. "Sorry about that, Mr. Librarian! ...Ah, right!" He pauses as he was about to exit the door. "You wouldn't happen to know the way back to the Great Hall, would you?" he asks, turning back around at the doorway. It never hurt to ask- he wasn't exactly paying attention when he got lost before, nor when he was accompanying the Headmistress.

Back
Top Bottom