Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·|

Ran Archet to Headmistress

Ran seemed to calm down a bit, taking a deep breath- Though it was more of a conditioned effect of his body to help him cool his nerves. By the end of her statement, he nods in agreement. "I see... It would be interesting. Seeing such authentic swords and armor that are pretty well maintained is fascinating on its own. Especially as a fan of the Fantasy genre. Meanwhile, those who have an interest in you would find it just as interesting to read about your journey. Though, admittedly, I was a bit more captivated by the weaponry and armor than reading at that time." he said, though in the back of his mind, he does a small double take at the statement of her being over two thousand years old. Regardless, he walks out of the room with her, stepping to the side.

When asked about any Questions, he thinks for a moment, "Questions, huh...?" he mumbles, thinking for a short time. "Well, now that you mention it... This may sound a bit strange, but as an Ectoplast, I don't really know anything about Ectoplasts, and it feels like it'd be weird to ask another Ectoplasts about, how my own body works. It'd probably be like a human asking another human about how what a human is, which would be...Odd, to say the least." he asks, blushing lightly.

"Oh, right! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Ran. Ran Archet." he finally introduces himself, giving Jareau a bright smile.

Last edited:
Andreas Harbinger Graves

He gazed through the student body and made it a point to examine those that were about. He wasn't sure why his fellow staff were jealous of him. He was not flaunting his abilities, he did find it interesting that so many liked this form nowadays when previously it wasn't considered desirable at all. It made him chuckle a bit actually. He thought it just was a different in tastes and suddenly his chocolate form in fashion again. Perhaps he would be once more at the next turn of the century, he smiled which lit up his face a bit as he made himself aware of others of his ilk that needed to find their space or place here.

GM To Alex Fleming
Ariana smiled at Alex, but at the same time there was a hint of disappointment. She had expected that Alex would put the moves on her, but instead he would give her a pretty generic "Thanks for the tour, all of this is very exciting" comment... Perhaps that's how mundane do things, she wondered. How odd.... Ariana would say "Well it certainly was a pleasure showing you around a bit. You should come say hi at lunch after the little common rooms 11 AM event..." Ariana would lean forward, her red latex gloved hands gently grabbing onto your shoulders as she lifted herself up on the tippy toes, leaned forward and gave you a polite kiss on the cheek. This strange shimmer would play out near your face as her magical face shield 'crossed' with your magical face shield, allowing her lips to meet you cheek. Also of note was the feeling of the tip of her large perky latex covered breasts pressing up against you latex suited chest as she leaned forward. After pulling back, with that smile on her face that could melt any man, she said "See you later" as she went back to her friends, the three on them whispering to each other, accompanied by little giggles and furtive stares...

@bodman54

Oliver gore

He was now really pissed off and would quickly storm of leaving the kitchen and attempting to find his way back to the main hall, all the while he kept thinking about a seriously pissed of bilbo baggins, some people just had issues and that cool was one of them. Things hadn't gone the best for him so far in the day and all he wished to do was to go into town and grab a potion that made things better from him but knowing his luck it will malfunction and have a totally different effect. (Foreshadowing *gasps*)

The school had very nice craftwork that looked like something from the mines of Moria. "Damn why the fuck do I keep thinking about lord of the rings." He said a little to loudly, if someone heard it would at least grab their attention if not attract some more midgets to him or maybe a human finally.

GM To Oliver Gore

You outburst just outside of the kitchen does in fact draw someone's attention. You hear a really sultry feminine voice which says "Lord of the Ring. Are you a fan?.." As you look to see who is talking to you, you see an Ectoplast, but not just any Ectoplast. This Ectoplasts is a gelatinous slime that is mostly transparent with a soft purple tint to it. But what really captures your attention is the fact that the Ectoplast is shaped like an absolutely drop dead gorgeous female, with large perky breast, a beautiful heart shaped ass, a narrow waste. Even the way she moves oozes sensuality as she approaches you. Even her face seems beautiful, even if it's made of slime. "I'm Chyadra. What's you name?" she asks.

Oliver gore

Upon hearing an extremely pleasant and some what sexual voice he would turn to see the most drop dead gorgeous slime he had ever seen. "Yeah I'm a fan, are you" he would say still not believing he could be attracted to an ectoplast. As it came even closer he would look over her body that was seemingly nude arousing him ever so slightly. "Beautiful name, it has something in common with its owner. I'm Oliver by the way." He would extend a hand hoping she would shake it.

GM To Oliver Gore
Chyadra would raise a devilishly sexy eyebrow as she beamed a bright smile, the details on her face being absolutely stunning for a gelatinous slime. And the way she moves is so fluid, so elegant, it's incredibly enticing. She gently holds out a hand to shake yours as she says a sultry "Oh... Such a gentleman" as she leaves behind a transparent coating of slime on your latex gloved hand when she takes her hand back.

Effect: Chyadra has just slimed your hand with aphrodisiac slime. Although you are encased in latex, there will still be an effect. The effect is subtle, but you will get increasingly aroused by more than just what you see. The arousal generated cannot be mitigated.

"So, you must be one of the new students that came over the the mundane realm. This must be quite an interesting first day for you. I must say though, I'm rather impressed by how accepting you seem of my kind. I take it from your little outburst that you've me our head chef?...." The way Chyadra talks, the way she ever so slightly sways her hips, all of it is absolutely elegant and sultry and sexy....

@THErolplayer

Andreas Harbinger Graves

He looked at the clock on the wall and realized that he had time and would make it a point to be back here by 11 for the influx of students like himself. In the mean time he would go about to check out the different houses and even visit the Order to see if there were any questions there as well. He was going to make sure he could find some gifted that would be good to go on some of the teams he was involved with as trainer. He thought there might be a few that would be able to change to other extracurricular activities. He smartly moved out of the room and move from one portal to the houses to check things out for the start of this semester. He would start off at Lionheart, before heading to the others.

He starts to enter said portal...but nothing happens. He turns to look at the clock and smirks to himself. 'No Roaming houses...even for you!' He thinks to himself as he sets off out of the Academy to help anyone that might be lost or need his help.

Oliver gore

the man would smirk as the woman touched him, something seemed to of happened to him, he found himself more aroused and he didn't know why it was just from a touch. "Your kind are amazing, and from what I have seen you are the most amazing." It was so odd that he felt such an attraction to her, how would they even have sex, she was made of slime after all. He would just pause for a moment looking her up and down taking in every detail of her perfect body.

"We can maybe hang out for a bit if you want." He said rubbing the back of his head and shuffling side to side getting more aroused by the second. "I don't know if i should say this but I definitely feel an attraction to you, is that normal."

Alex Fleming

Alex watches her face fall slightly, a bit confused by her reaction. Should he have been star struck, mouth agape at everything he saw? She leans in and kisses him, saying he should see her during lunch. And then she was gone, leaving only the feeling of her lips on his cheek and her breasts on his chest. He turns and watches her walk, seeing the sway of her hips as she goes back to her friends. He smiles as he sees them staring at him and giggling.

He turns to introduce himself to other members of his new house, his interactions with Ariana at the forefront of his mind. Should he have been more forward? He didnt know if he was up to it just yet. But it would be nice to get to know her better.

Abbey Chase to Natalie and Geril
Abbey would continue shielding Natalie once the the Geril diminishes down to a single gelatinous tentacle. Abbey stood so close to her that Natalie's latex covered breasts were literally pressed into Abbey's back. Under different circumstances Abbey would have noticed, but for now she was focused on just getting out of here. She would say a nervous "Um... well um... Thank you for the kind offer but umm.... we know the way so... um... no worries. We should really go... But.. um... we'll be back later.." . As she was finishing her sentence, Abbey's black latex gloved hand was blindly reaching back, frantically fishing for one of Natalie's latex gloved hand hoping to grab her as Abbey planned to make her way to the exit with all haste while tugging Natalie along to make sure they would not get separated.

@Charianna @frightorflight

Headmistress to Ran

She looks at the young man smiling, “Well aren’t you an interesting little Ectoplast, but I will lead you to the library which is staffed by an ectoplast like yourself. I am sure that they will be able to provide information that you seek, but I know a bit about your kind.” She states as she starts to walk with Ran. She sighs, “Where do I start... Ah yes the bullet points. You were used as weapons by demons, they somehow found out how your abilities worked. Your race was controlled into attacking witches and wizards the thing that gives you live keep forgetting the name.” She informs him.

She looks around at the students and staff, “What else can be said. I studied your kind and took the demons control away, tried my hardest to integrate the school and here we are now.” She tells him. They walked around for a bit and she stops at two giant doors, “Through here Ran.” She states pointing at the door. She walks in and looks around, "Hmm I wonder where the lovely librarian is at." She wonders outloud.

GM To Oliver Gore
"I'm impressed, such an open minded person. For a new student who has just arrived from the mundane world and didn't know anything about magic or Ectoplasts until just one hour ago, you sure are accepting of your new reality. That's actually really sexy..." say Chyadra as she sways her hips to and fro ever so slightly, just enough to send those sexy little signals. At the same time, she would slowly and sexily trace a slimy finger on your chest, leaving another trail of slime behind. "Come on, let me show you something...", she gently takes you other hand, sliming it in the process (i.e. both your latex gloved hands are now slimed), as she pulls you through a narrow archway and into an empty alcove on the side of the corridor the two of you were in.

Effect: The more you get slimed, the stronger your arousal gets. The effect should still be subtle, but it's getting stronger.

Abbey Chase
Abbey says one last nervous "Um... good bye for now..." as she holds up her free latex gloved hand and sheepishly wiggles her fingers goodbye while slowly beginning to move, her latex clad body peeling away from Natalie's, causing their latex suits to groan in a cacophony of latex squeaks as Natalie's latex catsuit 'un-sticks' itself from Abbey's latex catsuit. Abbey's heart is still beating at a million miles per hour as the tugs Natalie along, at first walking but as the distance between them and Geril grew, their walk would speed up to a very brisk walk and by the time they were at one of the exits of the library, almost a jog...

Once outside in the corridor, Abbey would stop and turn around, still holding Natalie's hand as she replied a winded "That... was... way more frightening than I thought... Are you okay?"

@Charianna

Oliver gore

Oliver was clearly getting extremely turned on, it was plain to see by the fact that The latex allowed his erection to appear unrestricted and covered in the black material. He was lucky that he was born with a rather large penis, it made many girls enjoy sexual interactions with him and allowed him to gain better positions simply by using it.

Oliver was now covered with more of the slime only adding to his arousal, he grinned ever so slightly as she called him sexy and happily followed her into the alcove when She dragged him in. "What Is it you want to show me." He said smirking a sister he did so preparing for what the ectoplast would do to him.

GM To Oliver Gore
Chyadra smiles as she sees the latex bulge forming as your cock slowly slides up your stomach. Her hand reaches down and begins to rub your latex trapped cock, covering it with copious slime, while at the same time stepping a lot closer to you as she begins to press her gelatinous body into you. "What do I want to show you?" she asks sounding a bit surprised. "You gave consent darling" as her the fingers of one of her hands gently start rubbing your cock, which is currently held flat against your stomach by the tight latex of your suit,. The fingers start to try and wrap around your cock, and as they do, the latex of your suit slowly begins to magically wrap itself around your cock like a condom, freeing your large erect cock from being trapped against your stomach and allowing Chyadra's slimy fingers to wrap around it. All the while, a tentacle of slime, which had extended out of her thighs, was busy undoing you latex jeans and oozing between your legs and around the latex which was now forming around your ball sack. Her other hand would reach around back, ooze between your loosening jeans and your catsuited body and grab one of your ass cheeks as she pulls you in, some of her body beginning to wrap around your latex glad form, all the while stroking your hard latex covered cock.

Effect: You are really getting covered in a lot of slime now, so the aphrodisiac effects of the slime will be a lot more apparent. It feels like a deep need to have sex. Not uncontrollable, but a really strong 'itch'

@THErolplayer

Ran Archet to Headmistress

Ran nods a bit, listening closely, only speaking up once she finished, "To be fair, I don't even know for sure how my own abilities work. Though, the energy is Orgone energy." He said, just the mentioning of it made him retroactively blush a bit. "...Still not quite used to feeding off of that, but it's probably a matter of getting used to it. Still, I could get why they'd use Ectoplasts as weapons, this body is pretty... Insane. Reminds me of Lovecraft's works, only instead of insanity, they induce lust. The rules for Ectoplasts also helped realize that." he said, thinking for a moment.

When she mentions trying to integrate Ectoplasts has been trying, "I could see why it might have been difficult. A species of students who's entire being feeds on lust probably really needs some serious work. Though, I'm not a social engineer, so I wouldn't know how to accomplish that nearly as well." he says as they finally reach the library, he stands by as the Headmistress somewhat coyly calls out for the LIbrarian as they enter through the double doors.

Abbey To Natalie
"No.... thank YOU... If you had not been there, I would have remained frozen in fear. Just having you there helped more than you think..."
Just then Abbey feels Natalie's little squeeze as she looks down at their intertwined latex gloved fingers, causing Abbey to gently squeeze back before looking back up and looking into Natalie's eyes. Natalie looked so alluring in her tight latex catsuit and there was something about escaping this terrifying first encounter that seemed to draw Abbey in. And just then Abbey would remember how Natalie was pressed into her just moments ago, how her latex clad tit flesh felt all pressed up against her back, how everything squeaked so teasingly. Abbey's heart was still beating fast, but now it was for a different reason. Her nipples would start to stiffen up as little indents began to show up on the otherwise tight shiny latex that encased her perky F cup breasts, and then the indent would swell into more pronounced bumps until finally her hard nipples would cause the tight latex encasing them to tent quite visibly...

Abbey was about to say something but no words would come out as she suddenly found herself tongue tied, not knowing what to do next because, well, she had never really been in this situation before and it all seemed to be going so quickly.... Was it just the intensity of the situation making her feel like this or, was there more?

@Charianna

Oliver gore

Oliver was suprised by how good she was, she seemed to be a master and as More of the slime covered him he felt the need to be inside of her. He would some get even more aroused as the sexy extoplast pulled him towards her. As a response to her grabbing his ass he would do the same making sure to pull her close to him as well. "Is it possible for me to, you know enter you." He would chuckle slightly as he said This not knowing how else to say it.

He never thought is first time at the school would with an ectoplast, just this morning he had been in bed with a girl, he used rob have one night stands like that a lot back in the mundane realm But he would try to be different here, he wanted to Be in a relationship, have someone loyal to him that's would help him with his plans. If there were multiple people in the relationship that would be even better for him, the more people loyal to him the better.

GM To Oliver Gore
Chyadra answers with a the most sensuous of whispers "Oh darling, you'd be amazed what you can do with me...or.... what I can do to you" as she begins to rub her slimy gelatinous body up and down your latex suited form, causing her large breasts to slip and slide obscenely all over your. You can even feel hardened nipples now as the rake across the thin tight latex material covering you. At the same time, slime had oozed down your legs between your latex jeans and your latex catsuited legs. The arm holding you cock would retract as she wrapped it around your other side, but as she pushed against you, you can feel her slimy gelatinous body oozing over your cock, engulfing it and suddenly you can literally feel your large erect latex cock being literally SUCKED. And oh boy, she Chyadra ever know how to suck a cock. She'd be able to suck the chrome off a hitch. It feels IMPOSSIBLY GOOD!!!.

Effect: The aphrodisiac slime is now pretty much all over your latex clad body. As such, the effects should be maximized, making you totally stir crazy for sex. You could still stop it if you really wanted to, but the itch is really tough to resist.

@THErolplayer

Abbey Chase to Natalie
Abbey's gaze would slowly look down at Natalie's nipples as the formed little bumps in the tight shiny latex encasing them, betraying Natalie's arousal. Abbey would look back up with that look on her face, the one you get when you know something is going to happen for the first time, but you are nervous as hell, but you still want it to happen. This incredible feeling starts to spread from Abbey's core, like the most delightful warmth spreading forth as butterflies formed in Abbey's stomach. She wouldn't stop any of it as her incredible eyes spoke volumes as Natalie reached for her other hand before stepping. Abbey would let out a delightful little feminine gasp as she felt Natalie's breasts begin to press up into her own, the latex encased tit flesh bulging up and out. She could feel Natalie's nipples pressing into her, she could feel the warmth of her body radiating into her breasts. The sexiest look of anticipation would paint Abbey's face as Natalie leaned forward. Abbey would hesitate for the briefest of moment before beaming the sexiest of smiles and leaning in to close the distance.

The magic facial shields of the catsuits would cross in a soft shimmer (i.e. it's the only time something can penetrate past the face shield), allowing for Abbey's soft lips to press into Natalie's lips for a kiss... Abbey's latex gloved fingers would squeeze harder as their lips met. Abbey would also let out a soft moan....

@Charianna

Oliver gore

Oliver has never felt something as good as when the slime girl had began with to suck his dick, it had definitely been better then any experience he had with a human and now he seemed to be desperate to fuck the girl probably due to the effects of her seemingly magical slime. soft moans would escape his mouth as her lips would press tight against his cock. He would slowly begin to stroke what seemed to be her hair but it was hard to tell due to her being made of slime.

"Fuck your good at this, the best i have ever felt." He would speak in between moans as he failed to contain his pleasure. A thought that's exited him most was that throughout the day he would probably fuck more women, his enhanced state of sexual arousal made him think about many different women he may lay with in the day, if was still before lunch.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would melt into Natalie as she felt her tongue slide into her mouth, returning the favor in return. I felt so incredible to feel Natalie's latex clad body pressed up against her own. Abbey's own hands would abandon their grip as she gently placed them on either side of Natalie's hip, the black latex gloved fingers feeling as though they were sticking to Natalie's latex suit. This immense electrical buzz would run up her spine as she felt Natalie's latex gloved hand roam over her body in a little cacophony of rubbery squeaks, the sensation of the latex friction adding to excitement. Abbey's own hands would slowly grind down to Natalie's hips and a little to the back, not quite grabbing her butt cheeks, but the tips of her latex gloved fingers were definitely flirting with the idea.

As Natalie would ask her a question, Abbey would not answer right away, her eyes still closed as the feeling of Natalie's soft lips still lingered in her mind. But once Natalie would give a playful swat at Abbey's latex encased ass, Abbey would say a breathless "No.... never before... this felt incredible...." as Abbey kept on looking into Natalie's eyes, their latex clad body still pressed into each other. Abbey knew she was bi-sexual and felt attracted to women before, but this was different. Was it the latex? Was it the rush of adrenaline from meeting that Ectoplast? Or was there more?

Abbey definitely didn't want to peel away from Natalie as she just looked into her eyes....

Abbey Chase to Natalie
Abbey grows wide eyed at the suggestion. Wow, Natalie is really forward... But, she liked it. Just hearing the suggesting shot a bolt of electric energy up her spine. She would give this incredible smile, both sexy and full of anticipation as she nodded and replied a soft "I'd very much like that..." before chewing sensuously on her lower lip. Abbey would then slowly peel away from Natalie, their latex suits groaning in sexy little rubbery squeaks and their breasts giggled a little when they became free from each other.. Abbey would take both of Natalie's hands, still facing her, as she began to walk slowly backwards, tugging Natalie along, looking into her eyes the whole time. After a few feet, she would let go of one hand, turn around and walk side by side with Natalie, hand in hand, full of this warm energy and anticipation....

@Charianna

GM To Oliver Gore
Chyadra cock socking would go on, looking as though Oliver's large erect cock was literally stabbing her in her stomach. Anyone looking could clearly see Oliver's large latex cock bobbing around inside Chyadra's stomach as her 'secondary' mouth sucked on it. At the same time she was still rubbing her slippery gelatinous breasts all over you, sliming you more and more in the process. She could feel your arousal really rising quickly, feeling the Orgone energy begin to coalesce around your cock. She would whisper the most sensuous "Take me" as she pulled you into her as she pressed herself against the wall, so that you can fuck her. Her gelatinous form would spits your latex covered cock back out, oozing in aphrodisiac slime, as she lifted herself up by simply lengthening her legs, so that you may position your cock under her, between her legs.....

@THErolplayer

Back
Top Bottom