Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·|

Oliver gore

Oliver would be pleased he could walk past with no conflict, he thought that they all had to be kept in that one room. At least now he could find something to satiate his boredom. As Oliver tried to exit the main hall he seemed to of hit something.

Looking up Oliver would begin to see a transparent substance with blue colouring, much like jelly back in the mundane realm. He couldn't help but look up finally seeing the creature in all it's glory, previously Oliver believed he would hate the ectoplasts when he first came to the school, he never really liked order, especially when they made special privileges for people who hadn't earned it. However now that he was standing in front of the beast he couldn't help but smile, they looked badass and he couldn't help but think of all the possibilities he could make by using them to his advantage.

As the creature spoke a small shudder went through his skin, it was a creepy voice yet one of a calming nature. He would listen to what the creature was saying "oh pardon me I didn't mean to get in your way." the creature said before introducing himself and asking if Oliver needed any direction. To this Oliver would respond with. "I assume the library is the best entertainment I can find, could you be so kind as to tell me its location." His voice when speaking this was in a more noble tone, he spoke like his relatives.

Antalya Venturi

Antalya was mildly impressed with the common rooms and disappointed with the bedrooms. The doubles were slightly larger but the singles were more tempting. This house looked to have more elves and more humans who looked like they drooled over books as a hobby. Of course she had drooled over thousands of books her whole life. But she made a decent effort at balancing it out with other hobbies, other activities. They had taken her wand when she arrived, guess they were expecting the magic users in the same hall. The ruse seemed to have worked, they couldn't tell the difference at all. Of course they wouldn't have, each wand was tailored to each spell-caster. To others is was basically a stick that felt vaguely magical. To a more powerful user it could be used as a conduit just as with it owner. Nobody would do that though, for one it was finicky for casting and could probably cause some harm. For two, it was just plain rude. If only she hadn't been seen with the wand in so many pictures, she could have just passed any old Blackthorn branch as hers. Oh well, the mimic spell would last a century at least, and she was not going to be here that long.

Antalya opted for a private room, she would be able to manage a few spells without prying eyes this way. She placed her carry bag on the bed and pulled out her luggage bags. They were heavy and big but she only had to drag them a short distance to the walk in closet. With all four luggage bags in the closet she returned to the carry bag and pulled out her trunk. This had all her books and components she might need for any potions, well not any potion, suppose she could collect ingredients if she needed a particular one made. Finally she pulled from the bag the large bird cage that housed Muninn. The raven eyed her with an annoyed glare. "Sorry Mun. It was a longer intro at the main hall than I had thought it would be." She placed the bird cage near the window and opened it up. Muninn did a low croak then a couple short, shrill, squeaks as he bounced up to the window sill. "Okay here you go." She patted at her full latex outfit. "Right." She remembered, not really the type for pockets here. She grabbed a treat from the bag on the bed and tossed it to the Raven. Muninn caught the dead mouse in his beak then dropped in on the sill. In a moment he had pecked it into a broken mass then downed it in a couple gulps. Antalya opened the window with a flick of her wand arm. Muninn flew out with a happy squawk.

Figuring she shouldn't be seen doing magic with a 'wand' Antalya cast two more before leaving her room. One was a simple alarm, she would be notified mentally if anything entered her room. She knew she probably couldn't stop most things, like the staff, but at least she could be alerted. The second spell was to change her latex suit. She re-adjusted the skirt to barely there short, basically a sash to cover her camel toe. Then she made her legs completely translucent, made sure the latex was as tight as could be, then added a slight color to them. A barely showing beige that she then drew thin wire lines across. She had seen the fish-net like fashion on some mundane girls. She kept her corset but made it match her blood red leather boots. Then, deciding her arms just looked too shiny with the clear latex she changed it back to black. "There, slightly more the fashion....Although." She reached up and felt the latex covering her long pointed ears. Guess I'll just have to the girl with the longer than normal ears. She had been her whole life, only now she was in a setting surrounded by not only people from the mundane world, but ectoplasts too.

Antalya had done her best to ignore the stares. She was used to nudity, or close to it, where she was from. The latex was just another form of cover, whether for modesty or protection from ectoplasts, she couldn't care less. Her efforts for fashion were more for not giving off too much of a bookish vibe. She made her way back to the common area and awaited the 'rest of the orientation' was all this necessary? Couldn't everyone have just read up on the school like she had? She could have started a class by now, could actually be learning something. Or at least have met an ectoplast to ask about natural magic. Maybe she could just skip this part and find the library, there was bound to be a wealth of information there.

She motions to the German accented 2nd year from earlier. "Would it be alright if I just wandered about? Find the library and brush up on my coming courses?I'm 217 years old, I can get the just of it all. I'm not some child mundane with stars in my eyes." Antalya gestures towards some shy looking human girl with short blonde hair stumbling out of the girls hallway halfway into her latex suit. She was still wearing her underwear, cotton pink panties and a sports bra holding up very little.

"Kay" Stevens
Kay greets everyone, feeling a bit awkward to suddenly be so much shorter than everyone else. Pondering this causes her suit to grow a set of platform heels to take her closer to eye level as she says, "Hi everybody. So, yeah. You can all just call me Kay Stevens... and honestly, I used to have a lot more meat on the bone, but, I'm kinda recovering from a... pretty serious accident. From the look of the rest of you though, there's pretty clearly a good gym here, so, I'm probably going to spend a good bit of time there catching up."

Trying not to stare at anyone too much, she makes her way over to sit down, stumbling quite a bit due to the heels before concentrating and flattening them back out. She's a bit tempted to follow Abbey and Natalie as they head to the library, being the three new members and all, but... books would be involved. So instead she stays seated in the common room, making some polite small talk and trying to find some way to cross her legs and arms that she doesn't feel quiet so exposed.

Alex Fleming

"You've never been there," he asks curiously. He couldn't imagine knowing about a world and not visiting. But then again he had no idea how much work it took to transfer between worlds. It could be incredibly difficult for all he knew.

"I was going to go to school to play baseball. But I guess that's been put on hold for a while." He looks around. "How do you go back to your old life after it had been turned upside down and flipped around?" He shakes his head, chuckling slightly.

"So how about that tour? I've got nothing going on right now." He wouldn't be opposed to getting to spend some alone time with her. And a tour of the grounds sounded like a good excuse.

GM To Oliver Gore
If the Ectoplast had a mouth, he would have smiled at Oliver's statement, but instead the Ectoplast would emanate a low frequency rumble, something that this particular species of Ectoplast does to denote approval. "I am elated to see that young people find the library to be the best entertainment at the Academy. I for one am a lover of books. We even had something like books back in my realm, but I was quite excited when I visited my first library here in this realm. It's such a wonderful place, filled with thoughts, filled with ideas. You can almost hear them, the authors of the book, hear their words floating through the air, like ethereal wisdom dispersed by the wind. Make sure to say hello to Geril, he is probably the best librarian there ever was here at the academy." Once the towering Ectoplast was done with his little speech extolling the beauty of libraries, he would give you the directions to the library, but these directions were rather convoluted.

OOC: Roll 1d20 (i.e. Roll d20 Dice (20 sided dice)) and tell me what you get. You'll either find the library or get lost and end up somewhere completely different.

@THErolplayer

GM To Antalya Venturi
All of the guidance counselors were rather busy with all of the new arrivals, so of which needed more help than others. So Antalya's initial query went unanswered for a moment before one of the guidance counselors in the common room answered "Well, if you don't really have any questions and you'd rather go walkabout instead of mingling with your new house mates, that's your call. No one is obligated to be here, this event is for people who have questions and for people who care to mingle with their new house mates". Seeing the mundane girl that wasn't properly dressed in her latex suit, the counselor would look horrified and say "Excuse me..." as she hurried to assist the new recruit, the two of them vanishing back into the girls room as the counselor could be heard saying "That's not at all how you wear latex..."

@AlphaLoverBoy

Last edited:
GM To Kay Stevens
One of the witches of the Order spotted Kay sitting there, looking rather uncomfortable and sheepish. It was really an odd sight to see. Witches of The Order were usually tall, confident, etc... so Kay's demeanor seemed odd. But then again, she was a mundane which just got pulled into a world full of magic and Ectoplasts, so the witch would dismiss the odd behavior as just first day jitters as well as fish out of water syndrome. She would go sit besides Kay, quite closely in fact as her latex clad thighs literally butted up against Kay's thighs causing a couple of rubbery squeaks. Putting a black latex gloved hand on Kay's gunmetal purple latex encased lap, she beamed a warm smiled and said "I'm Sophia, what's you name?". Sophia was somewhat tall at 5'9", a really sexy muscle tone, flat stomach, perfect heart shaped ass and large perky EE cup breasts. After waiting for the quick "Kay" answer, Sophia continued "This must all be a bit overwhelming for you, coming from the mundane world, discovering a totally different world filled with magic. And I imagine that all this skintight latex must be pretty unusual for you. You know, you and the two other mundane girls are all the talk right now. I mean, being sorted into The Order is already something pretty rare, but the three of you are the first three mundanes ever to be sorted into the order, you should feel proud. So, what's your story?..."

@Random Weirdo

Geril to Nat. And Abby

Geril had been reveling in the knolwedge of the library. So much so that he had begun to sherk his duties. When he did notice the two girls a dozen books across the library clapped shut. In his excitment he came on a little to strongly perhaps as extensions of all sizes emerged from the floor, walls, and shelves of the library around them. "hello young students. I am librarian of Deepwood and keeper of the Cyclopian copy of the Geril Arcana." came a voice from none of the tentacles in particular. His voice was enthusastic and friendly, though also booming and menacing in a way that might sound villanous to the unaquainted, if not for its vigor. "How may I assist you today. Teramancy, biomancy, peramancy, pyromancy, necromancy, hydromancy, comedy, tragedy, speculative, or biographical?" He said as his tentalces undulated and gestured with the words.

GM To Alex Fleming
Ariana had no clue what baseball was, so she looked a bit puzzled as she said "What's baseball?...", but her question was short lived as she replied to the 'how do you back to your old life...' bit. "Go back to your old life? Fate has a plan for everyone, and quite often that plan isn't anything like the plan that people had in mind for themselves. I mean, being a witch in the magic realm hasn't been that easy of late. The whole demon incursion with the Ectoplasts totally upended the lives of witches everywhere for several years. And then the whole reconciliation with the Ectoplast was just another twist in a long line of twists that no one say coming. The only thing we can do is to be here and now, to move with the flow and be the best we can be with what's given to us. You are here now, in a brand new world full of possibilities, full of magic. You should feel thrilled to have all the new possibilities in your life. Anyway...."

Ariana latex gloved hand gently grabs on to yours as she tugs you along and says "Come, let me show you around the Academy a bit". Ariana's latex dress would sing little rubbery squeaks here and there as she walked, her large breasts bouncing delightfully under the tight latex ensemble with each step she took.

@bodman54

Abbey Chase
Abbey was so nervous about meeting an Ectoplast. What would happen? Would the Ectoplast just 'take' her? Abbey was technically a virgin, so the thought of Ectoplasts taking her sent chills up her spine. She really didn't know what to expect.

On the plus side, Abbey was really enjoying Natalie's latex clad company as the two began wandering about the library. Abbey was convinced that they were alone, so neither of them would run into an Ectoplasts, for now. Abbey knew the moment would come, but she really wanted to delay that moment as much as possible. Natalie's gorgeous latex clad form was a welcomed distraction for Abbey as she stole more than a few furtive looks at Natalie. There was something about how the light shone off of the tight latex, something about the tiny little rubbery squeaks the suits made as the two moved about. Even the scent of the latex, which Abbey found to be pungent at first, was starting to grow on her...

And just then, as Natalie's company had managed to distract Abbey enough that she would shake all that nervous tension about Ectoplasts, did a booming voice sound out all around, just as dozens of tentacles sprouted out of... well... everywhere... all around them.

If this was a Bugs Bunny cartoon, Abbey's heart would have jumped out of her chest and run away... Abbey was not only nervous, she was frightened as she watched gelatinous translucide tentacles squirm and wiggle about. Some of them were covered in thick oozing slime, others had leech like feeder tentacles... Even though she was gripped with fear, Abbey's latex clad form would instinctively move to step in right in front of Natalie, her back literally pressing up against Natalie's latex clad form, as if to shield Natalie from the nearest tentacles...

Abbey's heart was beating at one million miles per hour. She had imagined Ectoplasts, but never imagine this.... And the voice of the librarian did little to appease her. It would take her a good solid moment to snap out of the silent panic she was in and gain the courage needed to give a really nervous sounding "Um.. yes... I mean no... I mean... nice to meet you but... um.... we don't need any assistance...we were...um... we were on the way out actually.... can't afford to miss that... um.... meeting...". This was, obviously, the worse sentence that Abbey has ever strung together in her whole life. Her absolutely perfect diction and British accent were replaced by some blithering rambling, which still sounded somewhat great just because of the British accent.

By now, Abbey's bright grey eyes were looking to and fro for the nearest escape route....

@frightorflight and @Charianna

Last edited:
To Abby and Nat.

"O, which meeting is this, a private one perhaps, with one of the professors? I do not see anything else on the daily scheduled." With almost comic speed most of Geril withdrew itself, until only one tentacle, about human high and about half the size. it was translucent and it's skin looked like a water balloon about to pop. "Perhaps I can be of some assistance. Geril really was a harmless creature, for the most part. Despite his size he was not prone to violence or anger, and proved far more threatening that he actually was. He, however, being unfamiliar with humans and their like, especially ones so unused to his kind of any size, was unaware of exactly how imposing he was to these nubile young women as they face him down for the first time. Unseen eyes, or the closest comparison being eyes as they would only appear as cloudy discs on the surface of the tentacle to the girls, analyzed them as it gently ungulates in front of them. He admired the supple build of the one, with her slimmer, though still very shapely frame, and he found the line of her breast more ideal than the other woman's, being fuller, and with a more gently curve he had only seen on a few elven maidens before. However, the taller had eyes like star, haloed in blue. Although she could not see it he was transfixed by the beauty and the novelty of such wonderful eyes. Though his star would have been uncomfortable with human eyes, it was more an artists admiration than lustful glance. "I know the lay out of the school very well you see."

Last edited:
GM To Oliver (who rolled a 19, one away from a crit fail)
Oliver wanders around the Academy for a while, encountering latex clad students and staff as well as a few Ectoplasts, many of which will looks very new to Oliver. Some of the Ectoplasts were just blobs of transparent slime oozing about. Interestingly, the slime blobs didn't seem to be leaving a trail of slime behind them as they walked, which was rather interesting to look at. In fact, even though many of the Ectoplasts oozed slime, there was not a single puddle of slime to be found anywhere on the floors of the academy. How odd... Some of the Ectoplasts were like the man-o-war like Ectoplast that Oliver first ran into. Others looked like humongous gelatinous worms with a bunch of small tentacles around their round toothless mouth. Most of the Ectoplasts wore no clothe at all, but a few of them did wear some decorative accessories like latex stoles for example.

The academy was absolutely huge, all of it made of perfectly carved stonework made by Dwarves, with intricately carved woodwork made of red oak throughout, all of it made by elves. And the pane windows and stained glass windows were an ode to the artistry of human glass workers.

Curtains and tapestries were all made of latex everywhere. And all the chairs, seats, sofas, etc.. were all upholstered in latex as well. A keen eyed observer would have also noticed that there were no power plugs of any kind, no computers, no electrical equipment... literally, no electricity anywhere... But there were plenty of magical lamps, chandeliers, torches, etc.. to go about and the academy was definitely well lit.

Eventually, thinking smugly that he had found the library, you open the double doors to reveal.... *drum roll* The kitchen....

A short humanoid (i.e. a hobbit), not at all dressed in latex looks at you, a bit surprised, as he says "Um... can I help you?"

@THErolplayer

GM To Ran (who rolled a 20, an actual crit fail on the very first roll. Congratulations! Well done!)
Ran wanders about the halls of the Academy just as Oliver did, marveling in the architecture. The layout is pretty intricate, but then so is the stonework, the woodwork, the latex tapestries, the stained glass windows, the furniture.... In fact, every detail in the academy seems to have been intricately made.

On a couple of occasions, Ran oozes past a couple of latex encased witches, overhearing little whispers like "Oh my, it's do cute" referring to the fact that at just 2 feet in diameter, Ran was basically the equivalent of an adorable puppy, but the Ectoplast version. There were even a couple of witches who were whispering to each other in little giggles and Ran would manage to make out "I don't know, it might be fun..." at the end of whatever was said previously.

Distracted and carefree, Ran would eventually make his way to a solid wooden door, not paying attention to the sign of the door that read "DO NOT ENTER". Unfortunately for Ran, he would in fact enter... But it wasn't the library at all, it was some sort of weapons museum, full of female mannequins wearing different types of armor, with displays of old swords, spears, clubs, etc... The room was certainly very finely appointed and the displays were fascinating, each with a description of the history of whatever was displayed, many displays referring to Head Mistress Jareau....

After a bit of looking around, Ran would obviously realize that this wasn't the library and try and head out from whence he came, but just as he tried to reach for the door that some sort of force field stopped him from reaching the door knob. On the back side of the door is a sign that shifts and suddenly reads "You were warned this was off limits, but noooo, you're special, you just HAD to come in, didn't you.... The Head Mistress is on her way. Good luck with that..."

Somewhere in the Academy, a piece of folded parchment stuffed in an envelop pops out of thin air in front of the Head Mistress. As if all of this was just regular, her latex gloved hand takes the envelop out of the air and opens it, pulling out the small piece of folded parchment which reads "Head Mistress. One of your students cannot read. Someone has trespassed within your personal arsenal museum... They are patiently waiting for your arrival... Seriously, they are not going anywhere... Enjoy!".

@Archet

Last edited:
Ran Archet, who rolled a Crit Fail on Exploration

The small, iridescent slime was, at first, keeping track of where he was. But eventually, as he slid and hopped around the halls, lost himself in the architecture. Or the bodies of the witches he passed by. Despite effectively not having a reproductive system, he couldn't help but enjoy their looks. The fact they were complimenting him- even if it was on his slime form, was enough to make the small, 2' slime blush. He didn't even have a blood flow, but the body reacted to his state of mind. It looks like what Anktor said wasn't wrong- Ectoplasts must be well liked if witches would even make quiet passes at them.

However, with a new issue of his appetite getting stimulated slightly, he decided he should find a quiet place to relax for a bit. Seeing a rather nice looking wooden door, he entered it, not reading the sign out front. Regardless, he entered and was surprised by a veritable fantasy fan's wet dream. Suits of armor, various weaponry, and even descriptions of them. However, not being able to read them when he was only 2 feet round, he figured it was alright to take his human form, even forming clothes for his short moment of looking around just in case someone were to enter so he could actually look at the plaques.

He began to suspect something wrong as, while he was looking around, he noticed all of them had something to do with someone named "Jareau." It was a familiar name, but he wasn't sure why he recognized it. After he was sufficiently satisfied with the small look around, finding it all pretty cool, he moves to the door. As he reaches to touch the door knob, the force field stopped his hands and a sign appeared. At the first reading, he didn't react too much.

Then he read it again. And again, to make sure. He froze in place, 'sweating' lightly as he stepped back. That's right, "Head Mistress", "Jareau". This was a personal room of the Headmistress Jareau. And he just barged right in without thinking. He could feel the same sinking feeling as when he got in trouble as a Human, that he was now in deep shit... That was, unless he could hide or slip away! He immediately started looking around for some place to hide, a nook or cranny where he could shift back and squeeze into. He just needed to get out the door, he figured, then it would be no problem. So, finding a small, tight space near the door, he returned to slime form, squeezed in, cloaked his color to a similar brown as the architecture to not be quite as easily noticed, and waited.

Of course, in his panicked state of mind, it didn't register that if the Head Mistress can find his luggage if it were stolen so easily, finding him would probably be no problem.

Alex Fleming

Alex takes her hand, letting her pull him out of the common room through the portal. He watches her move through the corner of his eye, getting an eyeful as she bounces as she walks. It is a very pleasant sight, and one he'd get used to seeing.

The enter the entrance hall and she pulls him down a hallway. "Well, baseball is a human sport. And I was considered pretty good at it and was probably going pro after I graduated college."

The sun filters through the windows as the walk, dodging around groups of witches and wizards. He even gets his first look at an Ectoplast, a sight that leaves him stunned and forces her to tug him along, dragging him down the hallway.

Oliver gore

After a while of constant searching for the library Oliver ended up at the kitchen where a very small man also dressed in latex was standing infront of him trying to ask him a question. "I just wanted to look around the kitchen, maybe grab some alcohol along the way, you see I have a date tonight and I am extremely nervous for it" he would say in a very charming and genuine way. His condition was both a blessing and a curse, on one hand he was incapable of feeling certain things but on the other he was probably the best lier in the school.

That's when something came to him this creature was a hobbit. "Hey man are you one of those awesome creatures from the works of Tolkien, a hobbit, if you are that is so cool I've always wanted to meet one." He wanted to seem kind and genuine to every staff member he saw, that was how he was going to get somewhere he wanted in This school

Andreas Harbinger Graves

Andreas had been here for a while. Professor Jareau made it her point to get and keep his attention considering his long standing as a professor himself when the changes occurred it only made sense to stay on. Besides who could ever leave Jayden. Seems his and her ideas were aligned and they lead along the same paths…not his desired path. But he was all about making sure he trained the best and the brightest for the coming world. He was feeling some battle fatigue so he continued to train himself.

The last battle took its toll, the next battle would take so much more. He knew and those here needed to be read so he would do what he could to make sure that he was. He was a shifter, he was able to exist as both a full looking human and ectoplasm morpher. His body still exuded its aphrodisiac slime, until he changed it to inflict pain and agony. But that was rare.

But as the dark skinned fellow stood on stage in his suit and tie. He waited till the convocation was dismissed and he waited around with his other brethren for the next gathering in which they would be free. He kept his white gloves on and any touching of him would now be purposeful as no one had ever walked right up to him and kissed him so outside of that everyone else here was safe from him for the time being.

He looked around the room taking in the sights and sounds of the incoming class as well as the particulars of change and the attitudes of those around and involved. He was certainly aware of what this change of class would entail. He was able to help out as he could but for now he was going to have to deal with what others were coming and what they would need help with to fight in for whatever was coming their way.

GM To Oliver Gore
As Oliver walked into the kitchen, he would notice the shimmer of a force field at the threshold of the doors as he entered. The small hobbit who was dressed in a traditional chef smock, looked up at Oliver and said "Well lad, you and hundreds of other students would just LOVE to get some alcohol from the kitchen, but the chances of that happening are as good as the chances of a battle hardened, heavily scarred Uruk-hai winning an Elven beauty contest." With that he would yell "TINY!!!" as he waited a few moments as heavy footsteps sounded out. A huge hulking Troll would show up from an adjoining room and said "Yes boss..." This thing is easily twice as high as Oliver and probably weights 8 times as much considering his absolutely huge hulking arms and legs.

Looking at you the Hobbit say "This here is Tiny. He is the assistant of the head chef, which means that he is MY assistant. Tiny here is actually a really nice Troll, the good kind, unless of course you try and steal something from MY kitchen". Looking at Tiny, the head chef says "Tiny my dear, please be so kind as to show this new student what happens to them if they try to steal something, like alcohol, from the kitchen". The huge hulking Troll shrugs before walking up to one of the counters where a stack of large heavy cast iron skillets were stacked. He would take one into one of his huge hands, crushing the skillet into a cast iron ball as if it were an aluminium can of soda pop.

"If you mess around in my kitchen, Tiny here will find you.... Now... If you want alcohol, you'll have to buy your own or go to a pub in Deepwood Village. That being said, I wouldn't recommend bringing alcohol on campus since it's forbidden... With that, SCOOT.... I have work to do, lunch isn't going to make itself"

There's a pretty good possibility that Tolkien might have misrepresented the temperament of Hobbits.

@THErolplayer

Last edited:
GM To Andreas
More than a few of the new female students as well as a couple of the male students, looked at Andreas, someone looking puzzled and others looking for attraction. After all, Andreas looked like a human male, but he wasn't wearing latex, which was something many people noted. Moreover, Andreas looking like a really hot human male, something that more than a few admirers noted, with some latex clad human females whispering at each other and giggling while looking at Andreas. Not only that, but Andreas had an absolutely impeccable sense of style, which is totally dashing suit and tie, perfectly fitted to his drop dead gorgeous physique.

One of the Ectoplast professors would wander up to Andreas and whisper "It would seem that once again, you have more than a few humanoids fawning over you. I really must say, I'm quite jealous. I bet you not a single one of these latex clad female beauties ever turn you down when you ask them for consent to take them...."

The Ectoplast professors jealousy was a sentiment that was shared by other professors as well, including humanoid ones. As a human, Andreas would be considered a really hot guy!

@Gannameade

Headmistress to Ran

Jayden was minding her own business when an alarm went off letting her know that someone entered her museum. “Well this is the first challenge of the year... Already up to no good or perhaps an honest mistake.” She tells herself. Whatever the problem she claps her hands in excitement knowing that this was a chance for her, to show the whomever that she meant the words that she spoke earlier. She waves her hand and her red suit become a pitch black. She straightens her suit and then walks off towards her museum. She recalled the items that were in the room, her past. A past drenched in violence and of blood. It took her a few minutes to get to the museum. She touches the door and smiles, “It has been ages since I have been in this room.” She tells herself.

She waves her hand and the force field goes off and then went inside and she looks at all her armor sets and weapons. She walks to her spartan armor and she runs her hands up and down the bronze chest plate, she then touches her Lakonia sword, “Well I remember the days where I used you to kill Persians. You got bloody.” She says laughing. She then went to the steel samurai armor and touches the katana, “You my friend were a blast... I wore you when Sun Tzu wrote The Art of War... Smart man.” She says out loud.

She turns away from the two armor sets and looks around. “To whoever is in here, I am going to assume you getting here was an accident.” She calls out. She wasn’t mad at all as she waited, she thought about whether the room should be made private. After all she figured that it could be a way for her students to get to know her.

Andreas Harbinger Graves

He was looking around and found some of the women to be quite fetching. But he was far more focused on getting people where they needed to go right now. There would be time for philandering later. It wasn't like him to shirk his responsibilities. He didn't have to hide behind latex, but most of the time he looked like someone butler. But his human looks may sometimes given his attention, it was normally his more metamorphic form that kept it. He was only seeing a couple while there were plenty more that were eyeing him, that he wasn't aware of.

"Don't be, this is just skin. Getting attention and keeping it are two entirely different animals." He chuckled as he looked at his colleague. "You would be surprised." He said realizing the rules but he wasn't one to violate them at all and even if he could have or even take certain liberties. He was still more gentleman that he let on. "I don't see you having too many problems." He said in response his smirk giving a twinkle to his eyes and light dimples to his cheeks. He was no better than a full ecto save for his magic in being able to hold this form much longer, but that was age and maybe a curse in defeating so many demons from before. But even he didn't let the admiration go to his head. He was still a teacher/trainer first.

Last edited:
Ran Archet to Headmistress

Ran stayed hidden for a little while as he watched her move along what was effectively Memory lane for the millennia old witch. He stays perfectly still in his camouflage, like a Chameleon. However, seeing as she knew he was still there, he slowly slinked out, just happening to come out near her feet, the coloration going from the same color as the surrounding room, to returning to its iridescent, almost gem-like color. As he comes lose with a soft plop, he takes a pace or two away and immediately starts reforming, the soft shiny color forming into a human shape before finally solidifying into his human shape in all of its androgynous glory- even forming his formal clothing he had on before, and bowing slightly.

"Sorry for coming in here, I assure you it was a mistake, I wasn't paying attention when I opened the door, and I'm incredibly small in my slime form, so if there was a sign out there, I didn't see it when I was opening the door." he quickly says, apologizing.

Last edited:
GM To Alex Fleming
Ariana giggles and says "Pretty impressive the first time you see one, right?... I remember my first time. Actually, it was the first day I began to wear latex as well which was more than a little blush inducing. But, the Ectoplasts are actually all quite nice, so don't worry. Besides, your a guy, so you are much better off that girls..." She tugs you along, sometimes a little harder than other times, as she gives you a quick tour of the major features of the Academy. Since you haven't visit the Great Hall yet, she takes you there, but after than, she takes you to the grand staircase. There's a girl dressed as a latex maid, with a black latex catsuit as the base, cleaning some leftover slime from one of the nooks where, presumably, an Ectoplasts might have fed on someone recently. The maid is using some sort of magical sponge since, everywhere she wipes, the slime just vanishes... She takes you to the sports centre, which has two pools, two space centers, a magical gym, some sort of squash court, but all four walls as well as the ceiling are used strategically. Once more than a couple occasion, she hugs your arm while holding it, pressing her large latex covered breasts into your triceps for a moment. The tour is pretty useful actually as you learn where the wing with all the classrooms, where the library is, where the infirmary is, etc...

But eventually, you end up back in the stone hall where you first came in, except this time around, it's pretty much empty. "There's several rooms in the Academy which contain portals to each house. This is one of them, the Great Hall is one of them, the Library is one of them and the central hall of the wing where all the classes are is one of them. Anyway, what did you think?"

@bodman54

Alex Fleming

Alex tries to look everywhere at once as Ariana shows him around, practically dragging him to her favorite places. He finds her company incredibly pleasant and is a bit sad when the tour comes to an end. He can't help but notice that she presses her incredibly well-endowed chest against his arm as she points things out to him. They see plenty of people around, both students and staff.

As they return to where they started he looks at her, a wide smile on his face. "This place is incredible. It's crazy to think that it's been around for years and now I'm a student here. I can't wait to start learning. And get to know everyone here." What was unsaid was clear though. There were some people he wanted to know more than others.

Headmistress to Ran
She slowly watches the young ectoplast take shape and how quickly he was to bow and apologize. She laughs and turns back to the armor, “Don’t need to be sorry and second I may be over two thousand years old, but no need to be formal. Besides I have been thinking about opening this place to the students. It is a nice way to get to know the headmistress. So, like I said young Ectoplast. You are safe.” She says. She takes one more look back, “You know it has been about ten years ago since the last time I stepped in this room, each set of armor has its own bloody history throughout. Anyway, enough reminiscing I am sure you want to get out of the room.” She adds.

She walks to the door and opens it for Ran, “Well go on ahead... So, any questions now that you have the headmistress all to yourself.” She jokes.

Back
Top Bottom