Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·|

Abbey Chase
Abbey didn't care or notice anyone else as they walked back to their common room on the way to their room, Abbey's entire attention was solely focused on Natalie. She had never felt like this before, the way her heart was just jumping all over the place, the army of butterflies in her stomach. Abbey felt both exhilarated and shy, all at the same time. The way she looked at Natalie, the little chews on her lower lip here and there, that extra hop in her step which caused her breasts to bounce a little more than usual, the extra sway in her hips, all of it radiated desire. But was it just desire? Was Abbey actually falling for Natalie?

As they entered their room, Abbey would let out a little squeal of surprise as Natalie pulled her in quickly, their latex clad bodies once again pressing into each other, their latex encased breast flesh once again flattening out, bulging up and out as Natalie's lips came to meet Abbey's lips in a deep passionate kiss.

The kiss seemed to last forever as their tongues intertwined into this erotic ballet of wet lustful kissing, the feeling of Natalie's soft lips filling Abbey with intensified desire. Abbey was as horny as she had even been. She could feel this incredible heat in her core and this wetness between her legs. Her black latex gloved hands would reach down and grab onto Natalie's ass, her fingers digging into her firm but plentiful ass flesh. All the while, the symphony of rubbery squeaks played out, accompanied by the singing of soft moans of desire and pleasure....

@Charianna

Oliver gore

Oliver would now in a heightened arousal insert himself into the girl slowly and with extreme care. Somehow the slime managed to surround his cock making him feel better then he ever had before. Once balls deep inside he would grab onto the ass of the creature for stability as he slowly began to thrust backwards and forwards moaning with each thrust. "Fuck yes." He would say as he began to speed up ever so slightly his dick heating up at the same rate.

"You are the best" he would struggle out of his mouth as he continued to thrust backwards and forwards making sure his cock was in a good position.

GM To Oliver Gore
A smile of absolute bliss would come onto Chyadra's face's as she felt your large latex covered cock enter her. Her vagina was tight, but it was also prehensile as it massaged your latex covered cock each time you were pushed all the way into her. At the same time, slime was massaging your balls gently, massaging you ass cheeks while her arms were wrapped around your neck for support. Chyadra would start to gyrate her hips, swaying to and fro to add to the whole sensation and, pressed as your were against her, her slimey slippery gelatinous breasts would slip and slide all over your latex suited chest with each thrusting into her...

Her moans would grow louder and louder, the soft enticing voice echoing through the alcove and adjoining corridor. On more than one occasion, she would bite on her lower lip and grunt with pleasure as your cock hit 'just the right spot'. Apparently, Ectoplast slimes had that... "Awww.. YES!" and "Faster!" or "Deeper!" she cried out on more than one occasion in the throws of passion. She could feel your orgone energy coming into sharper and sharper focus, wanting it so bad. But Chyadra didn't just do it for the Orgone, she LOVED sex with humanoids, she felt intense pleasure from it!

@THErolplayer

Last edited:
GM To Andreas
As you walk along in the corridor, you run into a somewhat tall latex clad witch looking rather lost, looking around as if to find something. She is dressed in a black latex total enclosure catsuit (for her base protective layer) under a sleeved metallic pewter latex bodycon dress which had a high neck with a frilly border which did a fantastic job of highlighting her D cup breasts and flat stomach. Over that she wore a pair of black latex elbow length latex gloves with a frilly edge, a very chic black latex belt and a pair of metallic pewter rubber ankle boots. She also wore a cute little metallic pewter hate reminiscent of a very feminine sun hat. As she sees you, she blushes brightly just looking at you and says a shy "Hi..." before looking down at the ground, because she was way to shy to look your in the eyes....

@Gannameade

Last edited:
Abbey Chase
Abbey's incredibly beautiful eyes would grow wide and her heart would jump several beats as she felt Natalie's latex gloved fingers land between her latex clad legs, she latex fingers ever so gently rubbing to and fro against her latex encased sex. The most sensuous of moans escaped Abbey's lips as her latex gloved hands gripped deep into Natalie's ass flesh. She could feel one of Natalie's legs rubbing up against the her inner thighs in a cacophony of rubber squeaks as if asking for something and after a moment, Abbey would clue in that Natalie wanted Abbey to spread her legs wider, which she did. By now, one of Abbey's black latex gloved hand had roamed up and squeezed itself on top of one of Natalie's breasts, cupping it wantingly as the kiss seemed to intensity into wilder abandon. But just then, Natalie's pulls back, looking into Abbey's bright grey eyes as her latex gloved fingers traced along Abbey's labia, causing the tight latex to literally move to and fro over Abbey's sex in witness to how wet she was inside. And then, moments later, after Natalie's fingers would feel the tiny hole between Abbey's legs, Abbey would feel the fingers begin to push in, the little hole stretching effortlessly to let the latex gloved fingers push up against the small latex path inside the catsuit, causing that to also stretch effortless as Natalie's fingers parted Abbey's tight wet lips before sliding into her, the latex of Abbey's catsuit wrapping itself around Natalie's fingers perfectly.

The look of sheer bliss would land on Abbey's face as she threw her head backwards as intense waves of pleasure washed over her and a powerful shock shot up her spine. "AWWWW.... ughhh" she grunted before biting down hard on her lower lip as the fingers from Abbey's latex gloved fingers dug into Natalie's ass cheeks and her latex encased tit flesh. A winded and whispered "No.... don't stop...." came tumbling out of Abbey's mouth before once again biting hard on her lower lip... Abbey had absolutely never felt this before. The warmth of Natalie's body, the feeling of Natalie's breasts against her own, the feeling of the latex over her body and how it rubbed against Natalie's own latex clad body in a cacophony of rubbery squeaks. Even the scent of latex, all of it was creating this tsunami of pleasure the likes of which Abbey had never felt before. But more than anything, it was the feeling of latex wrapped fingers dancing around inside her wet love tunnel and this unexplained deep attraction to Natalie. And just then, as Natalie's fingers would hit just the right spot, Abbey's body would quiver with delight as a gutteral "Awwww. AWWWWW" escaped her lips as a little grenade of pleasure exploded between her legs. It wasn't an orgasm, but it certainly was close.

And right after that Abbey's would whisper this "You are so incredible...." before again tensing up as she felt yet another little grenade of pleasure go off inside of her.

@Charianna

GM At Alex
One of the male student's from your house comes up to you and says "Hey man, how are you?" before nodding his head a bit, in that 'sup kind of way. The latex encased student is dressed in a black latex catsuit accessorized with a pair of latex jeans, a white t-shirt and deep purple latex blazer. "So, you're one of the new students from the mundane world eh?... I have to say, that's pretty impressive that you managed to get the attention of one of the triplets. Aren't they just absolutely smoking hot. I tell you man, sometimes I wish I was an Ectoplasts, I would so love to tap that!"

@bodman54

Alex Fleming

Alex turns when the guy approaches him. "Yeah. I'm Alex," he says, stretching out his hand. "They are smoking hot. Do they usually not pay attention to guys?" He looks over at the trio, seeing them talking and occasionally sneaking a glance at him. He smiles at them, sending them into a fit of giggles. He turns back to the guy. "Are they sisters or just hang out together all the time?"

Gm To Alex
The latex clad male students says "I'm Peter..." as he shakes your hand, which feels a bit strange in latex. "Not sisters, just inseparable. And they are into guys, but they are super picky. Besides, a lot of the girls prefer Ectoplasts since sex with them is just totally intense. I'm kind of jealous of you since you have this whole 'came from another' thing going on for you. Pretty sure this is why they are all into your right now. Make sure you take advantage of it before they lose interest."

He nods. The fact that they were still looking at him meant he hadn't fully ruined his chance. "I'll do my best. It's just a little hard. I'm still working through the death of my last girlfriend." He shakes his head. "Need to make sure they know that so they don't think I'm not interested." He turns to Peter. "Thanks for the heads up man. I appreciate it."

GM To Alex
Peter gets that worried look on his face as he says "Shit dude, what the fuck. Damn... I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?"

Alex Fleming.

"Demon attack. We were going home one night and the demon slammed into my car. Killed her on impact. Broken neck. I was in the hospital for a month before I could go home. I'm just now back close to where I was before that." He puts his hand on Peter's shoulder. "Don't worry about it. It's my problem to deal with."

GM To Alex
"Fucking demons.... Man, you must have some serious axe to grind with those fuckers. Hey, I should introduce you to the other guys in the combat training squad of Lionheart if you want to train to kill demons. So, before all of this today, what did you do in the other realm. I still haven't been there, but I'm told it's really different and shit"

Alex Fleming.

He nods, very interested in this combat training. "That sounds perfect." He didn't realize how much anger he was feeling toward the demons until he was given the option to kill them. "I was going to play a sport professionally. Until the demon attack kind of threw that plan out the window."

Andreas Harbinger Graves

He looks at the witch with a smirk. He moved to touch her chin with his own gloved hand, not wanting to influence her. She is new and he isn't one to corrupt and innocent just yet. He couldn't help but to admire her style it was interesting for sure. He was admiring her assets, but he needed to help her get where she needed to go. She truly had a nice shape for sure. "Hello madam, judging by your presence and your unfamiliar look, I am going to say you are lost. What are you looking for and how may I help you?" He said lowering his hand from her chin to decrease the contact. It would take a bit for the connection to spread though his gloves and since she was dressed, to spread to her skin as well. A bit longer than regular ectoplasmic contact but not much. It was his own design and he tested them. Anyone he was still was going to truly consent to his touch. "You can look at me. I don't bite...hard...unless requested. Now where are you off too?" He said rather politely.

Abbey Chase to Natalie
Abbey feels Natalie's finger come out of her vagina, the 'on-demand' latex condom slowly retreating back out, much slower than the fingers. She smiles as Natalie begins to gently coax her towards one of the beds until the back of Abbey's knees butt up against the edge of the bed, at which point Natalie pushes her over. It doesn't take long before Abbey ends up on her back and Natalie on her side, pressed up against Abbey's side. Abbey's loves the feeling of Natalie's latex clad body pressed up against her as the two squirm around in a symphony of rubbery squeak.

A gigglish moan escapes Abbey's lips as Natalie begins to play with her perky F cups breasts, the black latex clad fingers digging gently into the gunmetal purple latex encased tit flesh, causing the breast flesh to bulge between her fingers. The sensation sends this surprising string of pleasure radiating forth. This sexy smile comes on Abbey's face as her own latex gloved hands dance over Natalie's latex catsuited body whenever she could, but because of how the two were positioned, Natalie definitely had better access to Abbey's body.

Abbey would replied a sultry, of not slightly winded "You could totally be a model, you are smoking hot." after Natalie's comment before adding "And this body's all yours..."

Pure bliss washed over Abbey's face as she felt Natalie's latex gloved fingers return to her latex sheathed flower. She exclaims a loud but femine "Ahhh!!! Yes!" as little grenades of pleasure begin to explode again in her core, causing her body to begin squirming. Abbey was incredibly wet, but thankfully all of that was sealed inside of her latex catsuit which was now really slippery over her skin all around her nether region. Her latex gloved fingers would reach up and over her head as the black latex fingers search for some sort of bed frame to grab on to. It would not take long for her slender latex gloved fingers to push the purple latex curtain draped at the head of the bed into the headboard of the bed where the fingers would latch on to something solid. Natalie now had full access to Abbey's body to so as she pleased.

Abbey's hips would begin trembling with bliss as Natalie's black latex gloved fingers found the g-spot through the thin vaginal sheath of Abbey's catsuit. Abbey's back would arch back as her fingers tightened their grip on the headboard as a gutteral "AWWWWWW!" flew out of Abbey's soft lips. Her hips would even give a couple of strong bucks, but still, no orgasm, just intense explosions of pleasure.

@Charianna

GM To Andreas
The student blushes even more as you give her some attention. She even steals a top to bottom look at you, unable to prevent her eyes from basically undressing you. Still looking quite sheepish, she says "Well, I'm trying to find the offices of the student council. I mean, this is a new academy for me and I figured the students councils office would probably have bulletin boards full of information and the such..." After a pause, the latex clad female student gets the courage to say "I'm Veronica by the way. And you are?....". Judging from her body language, it was obvious she wanted to flirt with you.

Andreas Harbinger Graves

He smirks at her blushing shaking her head. He doesn't mind at all the assessment considering he had done the same thing. But the undressing he wouldn't have imagined. He was still an ecto so he was more than dangerous in a number of ways. "Come I shall show you. It is not safe for one as lovely as yourself to be out here all alone. Something might happen to you, some handsome man might come along and scoop you up and make you moan and scream all afternoon." He teased but smiled. "Veronica...that is truly as beautiful as its owner. I am Professor Andreas Science and physical trainer. What do you plan on studying?" He asked politely walking in the direction of the main court yard where the 2nd bulletin board was as the main was outside of the cafeteria. It was interesting this semester with the other instructor mentioning him being jealous and now this lovely morsel wanting his attention as well Maybe him staying way from the headmistress was his fault and flowers and notes might have been a bit too subtle.

Headmistress to Ran

“One would think that being alive for long as I have one would think you remember things so easily, but believe me that is not the case. That is why I have a lot of journals. Helps me remember things, but anyway do feel free to look around. I believe our Ectoplast section is in the back right. I hope you find whatever you need. I will be around the library if you need me. Have a good day Ran.”

She pats his shoulder and walks off to another side of the library and picks up a book and looks at it with a laugh, “Magic across the ages.” She says as she tells herself and sits down.

Ran to Headmistress

Ran, guessing the Librarian wasn't here right now- it was the first day of school after all- just nods at the Headmistress. "Thank you for leading me here, Ma'am." he says, nodding at her with a smile. "Have a good day." he says back, as he starts heading down one of the aisles, looking at the large shelves of books as he walks slowly down them. Every so often reading titles, "Charms and you", "Proper Ways to use Hexes", "Wizarding School Supplies for Dummies"- Wait, what? He pauses for a moment, then looks at it before continuing on. Though, he did find a book that caught his eye about Natural magic- He remembered his mentor had told him about Ectoplasts being good at that. Taking it along with him, he quietly keeps going until he finally finds the back wall, as well as the section about Ectoplasts. He took a few minutes to scan the shelves, picking out a few books that looked promising before finding a nice, quiet area to sit down in to figure out his next issue.

He couldn't maintain this form to skim even a single book or he'd have to feed soon. The upkeep of keeping himself from secreting slime, maintaining skin and clothing and mimicking how they feel, and just the general maintenance of having to use magic to make up for the mass difference of his slime form and his human body. Compensating for about 3 feet of overall size really ate away. However, he didn't want to start sliming books- even if they have some kind of sliming protection, he didn't want to smear while he reads.

So, in the end, he shrank his human form, much, much smaller until he looked more like a somewhat large fairy, just without wings, he didn't even bother camouflaging his skin as a normal color, meaning a small, silver, semi-iridescent figure was sitting there, with a book about as big as it was, reading a book. He didn't bother fully mimicking either, as he was fairly squishy like in his slime form- it was like a half and half form that cost much, much less than even his smallest human form. However, given he didn't have to care about appearances, he was fine with looking a bit weird for now.

And so, he sat down and was already digging into a book about Natural Magic, finding being able to know how it works and the curiosity about it beating out his desire to learn a bit more than wanting to learn about Ectoplasts. Mostly because, well, Magic.

Oliver gore

Oliver would make sure to speed up and thrust deeper into her wanting to pleasure the girl, Oliver had a lot of experience and so it took quite a bit to make him cum. Someone had told him that you can adjust the amount of cum that is released and since the ectoplast really seems to like every thing to do with sex he would make sure that the cum released was on its max setting. Oliver would kiss the girl if he was able to but since it was dangerous for the slime to touch skin he decided against instead opting to push her body back ever so slightly in order to gently massage her large gelatinous breasts.

He would moan loudly so pleased that this ectoplasts pussy would fit perfectly around his cock. As he continued his thrusting he began to feel his cock twitching ever so slightly and it felt extremely hot, he knew what was about to happen and he was ok with it. "Im gonna cum" he would say barely managing to get it out of his mouth before he came and in turn so did the suit sending a gallon of the sticky white substance into her slime like body and flooding her pussy.

"Kay" Stevens
"This must all be a bit overwhelming for you, coming from the mundane world, discovering a totally different world filled with magic. And I imagine that all this skintight latex must be pretty unusual for you. You know, you and the two other mundane girls are all the talk right now. I mean, being sorted into The Order is already something pretty rare, but the three of you are the first three mundanes ever to be sorted into the order, you should feel proud. So, what's your story?..."

After a bit of a pause, Kay turns to Sophia and responds, "Yeah, I'm not actually really into the whole... witchcraft school thing. I'm just kinda... temporarily crashing here while uh... I guess the magic cops do paperwork? See there was this... demon I guess? Who was doing this whole... musical chairs thing, like, switching brains with people somehow. So like, it was in this body, and fighting some... witch I guess, all bragging about 'the incredible potential' of this girl or whatever, then swapped with me, and... I mean I kinda lost track of how things went down after that, but the witch said she 'took care of things' so, OK, no more demon, and I'm figuring I just have to sit tight here while some... wizard or whatever just tracks down everyone who got swapped around to swap back right. And then I guess I'll go home and the girl whose body this really is can come here and be this fancy magic phenom or whatever. Like, she must have done the entrance exams for this place before this whole mess if this is the really elite group?"

She looks a little unsure as she continues. "Everyone's right about being scrawnier than everyone else though. If it takes more than like a day or two to fix all this, I definitely need to really hit the gym, get some gains and really tone up. Just kinda seems like the thing to do. Like when you crash at someone's summer place, you clean up before you leave, right? And until then I just need to... deal with the weirdness here. And these uniforms. I mean...." She looks down and gives her rubber coated chest a bit of a pinch. "These are really... a lot."

The boards of the floor shifts silently. One of Geril's extensions pushing up and into the room as it explored a new path it had just bored through the schools walls. He could hear the soft and erotic gasps of two women wrapped up in the throws of passion. slowly it crept up from under the bed and then stood their watching them like they were a television softly ungilating and tasting the energy in the air being created by their passion. a Delicate, delicious taste of young lovers in their almost innocent explorations. At least, innocent in the sense that neither was particularly experienced. He stood their watching with all his sensory receivers and dinning on the hints in the air.

Abbey Chase
Abbey left out a sexy little giggle as Natalie said 'All mine, huh?'. There was just something so erotic about abandoning yourself to someone else. Abbey had certainly never done anything like this before, be she was loving it, her body was loving it.

Abbey's breasts were this perfect mix of both firm and soft, the perky F cup flesh yielding under Natalie's ministrations. Abbey's black latex gloved fingers would let go of the bed frame and grab onto's Natalie's latex encased head as Natalie began focusing on her breasts, sucking on her very erect nipples through the tight shiny latex, pincing at the other nipple at the same time. Abbey had always derived considerable pleasure from her breasts and, given enough time, could actually make herself cum just by fondling them for a while, so having someone other than herself touching them, teasing her nipples, felt absolutely fantastic. At some point, one of her latex gloved hands would join with Natalie's latex gloved hand on the breast that she was fondling as Abbey pushed Natalie's hand deeper into her tit flesh, causing a delightful cacophony of rubbery squeaks. The delightful friction between latex and latex felt so good, it actually enhanced the stimulation to her breasts...

Abbey would close her eyes as he breathing became more ragged, more urgent as the intensity of the pleasure washing to and fro inside of her was growing. This entire sex in latex was so much better than she could have possibly imagined. The scent of latex which was now fabulously alluring, the sensation of latex rubbing over her latex clad form with that sticky friction which made these delightful squeaky sounds, this strange realization that you are both totally protected and absolutely vulnerable, that you are totally covered and yet, totally naked. All of it added to the sensations and the desire. And Natalie herself was so beautiful to Abbey, and this unexpected attraction which seemed to grow so incredibly quickly, all of it made Abbey's head swim in this fog of lust and desire.

Eventually, Natalie would shift her focus downward as two of her fingers returned into Abbey's wet latex sheathed love tunnel, pushing deeper this time and with each thrust, causing increasingly forceful shocks of pleasure to shoot up from Abbey's vagina, up her spine into her breasts and her mind... Abbey would actually start fondling her own breasts, her black latex gloved fingers digging deep into her gunmetal purple breast flesh, the latex covered flesh bulging between her black latex encased fingers. And then, she felt it, in a place she had never felt that before. She would let out a feminine squeal as she looked at Natalie with this somewhat worried unsure look on her face. Abbey was about to tell Natalie to stop, but something would stop her as somewhere at the back of her mind, she chose to trust Natalie. Besides, being fully enclosed in magical self-cleaning latex made this somewhat acceptable. The feeling of something pressing against her sphincter was unexpected and it would steal her breath from her for a second. And, as designed, the little latex patch hiding behind the little pin prick hole between her legs would become very slippery as Natalie's latex gloved fingers pressed into it and then, pushed passed it, the slippery latex patch from Abbey's catsuit making it easy for the finger to slide into her.

Abbey's breathing would become hesitant and ragged as she felt Natalie's finger slide into her latex sheathed ass, the sensation actually surprisingly arousing when combined with the two fingers pumping in and out of her wet latex sheathed vagina. Abbey's latex gloved hands reached back up and grabbed onto the bed frame again, looking for a place where she could firmly grip as all of these new sensations, these new experiences, this passionate desire conspired to push Abbey to the edge. Her hips were trembling with anticipation as her abdominal muscles began bunching up as Abbey's latex clad form neared the precipice of blissful release.

"Awww.... ughhhhh.... AWWWWWW....." she moaned and grunted with increasing vigor. By now, Abbey hed lifted her hips and ass off of the latex bed, her legs and back basically supporting her as Natalie intensified her rubbery ministrations. At first, it was one contraction, causing Abbey's hips to buck, and then another and just as Abbey was about to orgasm as she had never before, and then....... she would scream in terror "AAHHHHH!!!!" as she grew wide eyed at the sight of a thick slimy gelatinous tentacle undulating just a few feet from the bed.

Abbey's reflexes were surprisingly fast as she immediately moved to get up on her knees on the bad, her latex gloved hands grabbing at Natalie latex covered form, pulling her away from where the tentacle was before pushing her such that Abbey was now between the tentacle and Natalie. Once again, Abbey was shielding Natalie with Natalie's latex encased body closely pressed into Abbey's latex body so much so that her large breasts were totally squished into Abbey's back.

Last edited:
GM To Oliver Gore
Chyadra's hips would buck faster and faster to keep up with your pace as she pumped harder and harder into her. Her fabulously sexy moans echoed through the alcove and the adjoining corridor as her began to tremble with list, as she came closer and closer to her own version of what an orgasm is. Her transparent gelatinous body should start to shimmer with this sheen of electrical charge as your latex encased cock, which was totally visible inside of her transparent gelatinous body, began to throb. And with a deep hard thrust you would began to discharge your load. While your catsuit would trap and 'clean' your own semen, it would begin magically producing facsimile semen on the outside and, as desire, would explode in a torrent of white slimy semen over an incredible period of time. And somehow the magic of the catsuit seemed to 'sustain' our own orgasm as the suit 'came' into Chyadra's gelatinous body, a ball white milky goo expanding inside of her gelatinous body. In return, Chyadra would lets out the sexiest of moans as she quivered and shook violently with her own orgasm.

The two of you would just stand there, you cock still deep inside of her and her gelatinous body holding on to you for a long moment as the glow of your orgasms ebbed. Eventually, Chyadra would push herself up and off of you as she beamed this broad satisfied smile and said "Well.... that was certainly worth it. You mundanes definitely have a different taste when your orgasm. You tasted sooooo goodddd...." before licking her lips. "I'm really going to have to try out all the other mundanes to do a taste test comparison, but, up to now, you are my favorite".

Chyadra would move a bit away from you, looking at your slime covered body, at the floor and the walls which were totally covered in slime. She would raise an arm and, with a gentle hand gesture and the invocation of some sort of spell, al of the slime on you, the floor and the wall would vanish, leaving behind no trace that anything out of the ordinary ever happened here.

"I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.... Let's do this again sometimes...". And just like that, she walked away, her hips swaying of so seductively, obviously quite satisfied with her little romp.

GM To Kay Stevens
Sophia would look a little puzzled for a second before a polite smile returned to her face. Her black latex encased hand would give your latex encased thigh a comforting squeeze as she said "Kay... You should not hold on to hope like that. If you are here, if you've been sorted into The Order, then whatever has happened to you is very much permanent. Had this been some sort of reversible condition, you would have never been brought into this realm. And getting into The Order has nothing to do with entrance exams or academic aptitude. The sorting pedestal looking into YOU, your mind, and determined that you were meant to be here. If you are here, then this is all you. Why, I can't say, but you are here nonetheless." She would look a bit sorry for you, afraid that perhaps the harsh truth of your new reality would hurt you, and hurting you definitely wasn't her intention. She would add after a moment of silence "And, by the way, there is magic to help you in terms of being taller, or gaining muscle mass or whatnot. You can't do it too often since abusing magic comes at a real cost, but a one time thing, just to get your started is definitely something you can do if you feel you'd prefer being taller, or have better muscle tone or the such... That being said, I don't think you have anything to be ashamed of..."

Back
Top Bottom