Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·|

"Kay" Stevens
Kay gives Loowan a fairly firm handshake while nodding. "Oh. So... yeah that uh... that explains a few things. I guess. Must get kinda awkward just like.. what, I guess watching people from closets? Or... OK yeah, I guess the whole 'ambassador' thing makes sense too. Helps to have like, a wingman to find couples who are kinda into the whole thing where someone's watching. And yeah, I guess a bunch of hot chicks in skintight rubber are gonna draw that crowd out... sorry again if I'm coming off rude or gross with this. Kinda just... one of those thinking out loud days."

She notices the slime dripping off her hand and glances around briefly for a box of tissues or something before trying to discretely rub if off onto her thigh.

Looking back at her hand to see if she mostly got it off, she asks "So... that bit about 'strange effects...' like... are we talking like a toad licking thing or getting paralyzed? Like, if I don't wash this hand right before eating a sandwich or something, is that really gonna mess me up?"

@Haluesen

Geril to Ren

"I am Geril, Librarian of Deepwood and keeper of the Geril Arcana collection, and yes., I can show you back to the main hall little ectoplast," A tendril began to crawl along the floor, lining a path towards the front door. It then broke off into a snake like creature that continued to lead him back to the hall. Once it had finally lead him their the snake turned and began to crawl up his leg. Winding it's way around his humanoid form, it crept up his body exploratory. The touch of the great worms tendril was gentile, warm, and laced with something tantalizing, even for an ectoplast. For almost a minute, it wound its way around his androgynous curves with no heed towards any human concept of intimacy before leaving him to return to the library.

Ran to Geril

Ran bows lightly, only having a moment to do so before following the snake like tendril that lead him back to the Great hall. He reforms into his Humanoid form outside of the Great Hall, complete with the clothing mimicry, only to be surprised by the snake slowly crawling up his body. Even if he wasn't currently fully mimicking a human body's thing, the strange feeling left behind a weird, unfamiliar feeling as the tendril travels up his body. However, he manages to say to it, as it gets towards the top of his body, "Thanks a lot, Geril. My name's Ran Archet, so I hope we'll get along in the future." holding an arm out to let the tendril escape easily, then lightly waving.

However, once the 'snake' was out of sight, he quickly started towards the Dragonnest portal, finding his luggage still there, thankfully, only taking a moment to make sure it was all there before heading through the Dragonnest portal, luggage in tow.

Andreas Harbinger Graves

He was feeling her hand with his own as he needed to know what was going on in his own house that he was privy too or a part of. It was going to be interesting what the current house leader had to say. “So your room number is?” He pulled her hand to his lips lightly, but not long. He was already on edge himself and found that if he held her too long even his own gloves would not protect her from his touch…it seems as if …it wasn’t his touch she wanted protection from.

He found it slightly amusing to say the least, but he did have a couple of stops to make before he was free for the afternoon. One in particular had been a long time in coming, who knew if he took too long he might be too late at all.

GM To Andreas
"I'm with Dragonnest, seventh room to the left down the corridor for the female accommodations" she answered. There were not really room numbers per say, so this was the best way to describe how to find her room. She would blush as you pulled her latex gloved hand to your hip, causing her to stand quite closely to you, but she would not press into you, the tips of her latex encased breasts hovering a mere inch from your chest. "I'll probably be in my room this afternoon around 3 PM or so." she added before chewing on her lower lip. She was so shy about this still, not daring to look into your eyes for more than a second at a time. But her body language said it all, she wanted it.

@Gannameade

Last edited:
GM To Oliver Gore
The latex clad witch raised a bit of a 'oh, is that the way it's going to be' eyebrow as she examined you for a second before answering "Well... I come from the renowned Parkinson blood line of wizards and witches. Every single wizard and witch in my ancestry has always been sorted into Satyrin. My father is the President of the Ilberic Institute which specializes in researching demons and other dangerous creatures. My mother is the vice President of the same institute. They've sent me here to learn everything there is to know about natural magic. Once I've mastered the art, which should not take me that long, I'll most probably get a really high ranking position at the institute." Of course, the latex clad witch would not divulge the fact that the Ilberic Institute is really up to no good, involved in tons of really shady dealings, some even with demons.

"Now, I showed you mine, you have to show me yours...." she said with a devilish smile.

@THErolplayer

Last edited:
Andreas Harbinger Graves

He gazed upon her and smirked as he stood before her he had moved to lift her chin and stopped realizing with all of his touching something might have leaked through already and he didn't want to press his luck. Not wanting his touch to cause her to do something elsewhere that she didn't want. "I will not soon for get that thank you." He found her blushing delightful. "I believe I hope to find you there." He said realizing this might prove to be a rather fruitful union. "I shall make it a point to chew on your lips later, for you make them look extremely inviting." He leaned in close enough to kiss her, but definitely to catch her eyes, but not yet. He could feel her hunger and the energy he could glean from her in so many ways. With a slight bow he moved to the 11am meeting of those that would be in his own house and the newcomers he was sure he was going to have to report to the order before too long as well. Part of him was slightly glad that the inviting was only one way or he might have a completely full dance card by the end of the week, if the other professor was correct about anything.

Loowaan
"Well I don't think it would make for a fun time for you in any case if you did that." Loowaan chuckled softly in response. "Anyway I don't mind what you're saying at all. The nature of this school, this magical world, and my species, well you get used to discussing things that others might find strange or uncomfortable. You really don''t have to worry about disturbing me Miss Kay."

He avoided directly clarifying at first though, instead shifting his body around to be a little bit taller and wider. Essentially to compress less of himself in one area on the couch like that, but also just for fun. "The stuff my body is made of will have small affects on people even through the latex. A little bit, nothing that should bother you or cause anything long term. Getting more of it on you would cause more, but again so long as you stay in these clothes it's nothing that will cause harm. Safety is important after all!"

"But now, if it's alright, I'd like to ask a couple things about you. After all, I haven't gotten to talk to many other humans before now." Loowaan was now leaning forward, in his strange eyes a notable interest. Humans were still curious to him, even after these recent years. "Is there anything in particular that you'd like to learn in this school? Magic is a new thing to you after all. What might excite you in this place?"

@Random Weirdo

"Kay" Stevens
Kay continues to try and wipe her hand clean, not accomplishing much besides spreading slime around. "Well I mean, if I'm honest, I'm mostly just curious if there's a gym around here. Or a pool, or something. I just think better when I'm, you know, really active."

She squirms in her seat a bit, clearly feeling some effect from the slime but chalking it up to the sight of all the other witches around in such revealing outfits. "And I'm a little curious about that uh... like, body changing magic? Like just to kind of catch up, you know? If I'm going to be stuck like this a while I'd at lest like to be, you know, bigger. I'm not used to being this scrawny and it's kinda messing with me."

She shifts a bit more, looking a tad embarrassed as her thighs squeak together.

@Haluesen

GM To Loowaan and Kay
Sophia, who was sitting between Loowan and Kay, would tell Kay "Don't try and wipe off the slime, it never works, you'll just spread it around and make things worse. The only way to clean slime off of your latex suit is to use magic or, to walk through one of the separation fields, such as the one in your room leading into your walk-in closet, or the one in the mess area of the Great Hall. Those magic fields will basically clean anything and everything off of your latex suit.".

Sophia would remain seated there seeing that she was interested in what Kay had to say. But, as she sat there, her latex clad thighs pressed up against Kay's latex clad thighs, she would star to feel some of Loowaan's slime oozing on the latex couch, she would start to feel some warm goo oozing up to the underside of her legs and her ass. As a side effect, little bumps would start slowly forming in the otherwise smooth tight shiny latex over each of her nipples. But Sophia was used to Ectoplast slime, after all, she was a second year student and a witch of the Order, so she was totally used to this. She wondered if Loowaan was preparing to engulf her and Kay and take them. After all, Ectoplasts don't have to as for consent when it comes to witches of the Order, and Ectoplasts taking witches in the common room of The Order is a very common sight.

@Random Weirdo @Haluesen

Last edited:
GM To Alex
Peter would nod and say "Well, you should make sure to take of one the combat training spots as an extra-curricula activity. There's not a lot of spots available since a lot of the witches of The Order get first pick on that activity. There's still a mandatory class on the subject, but taking the extra-curricula activity really helps if you are planning to become a combat mage. So when all the students are asked to gather in the great hall to sign-up for the extra-curricula activities of their choice, make sure to head to the combat training desk right away. Luckily, it's close to our portal, so you don't have far to go. I'd actually encourage you to go there around 11:30, at least half an hour before the signup desks open, just to line up and guarantee yourself a spot. I know I'll be going there. Those witches of the Order, they are so fucking hot...."

Alex Fleming

"It seems to me all the girls here are hot," he says with a laugh. "And having them wrapped in skintight latex all the time doesn't hurt either. I'll make sure to be there to sign up." He shakes Peter's hand as the clock strikes 11 and Ectoplasts start to appear in the common room, the ban on them entering finally lifted.

GM To Everyone
As the clock strikes 11 AM, the lock down that was in effect is lifted and Ectoplast students begin to make their way into their respective common rooms. For any of the students who came in from the mundane realm, it would be quite a sight to see these strange creatures. Some of them seemed to be just blobs of slime, others were basically blobs of slime, but in the shape of humanoids. For example, there were more than a few slime girls. Some of you might even learn that a lot of the slime girls were Ectoplasts that were into male humanoids more than female humanoids. Of course, there were the gravity defying man-o-war like gelatinous Ectoplasts, some others looked like giant gelatinous worms. There were all sort of Ectoplast, from small to human sized to big. Of course, none of them measure up to Geril who was basically almost as big as the academy itself.

All of you are encouraged to mingle ((OOC: Feel free to RP meeting people, invent your own NPC's if you want to, etc...)) with your house mates, introduce yourself and talk a little bit about yourself. There will be the obligatory speeches from house leaders which include the usual 'what is this house about' and also highlights the fact that at 12 PM, students are expected to go to the Great Hall and sign up for extra curricula activities. You are encouraged to be quick, since several of the activities have limited spots. Things like broom flying, combat training, magical creature watching (i.e. bird watching, but for magical creatures), the swim team, lifeguarding, research librarians, etc... all have limited spots. Everyone is told that the witches of The Order have first dibs when it comes to combat training. And you are all reminded that it is mandatory to sign up to at least one activity, but everyone is encouraged to sign up to more than one.

Andreas Harbinger Graves To Headmistress Jayden

Andreas made his stop into the order he listened to the opening speech he realized this group was easily part of the political office group being long winded he shook his head. He made another quick stop. Before he went to visit the headmistress. He was not sure her current schedule for this semester, normally he was privy to it since he made it a point to drop of flower and candies to her on occasion. He was sure by now she knew who head been making the deliveries after all of this time. Not matter how smoothly he could move in and out of her office. The alarm probably went off and she may have finally discovered him and had become accustom to this game of cat between them. Today he simply decided to stop in and actually say formal hello.

He wasn't sure how well it would be received but he was going to at least finally find out. With a knock on the door he waited today rather than walk through the shadow on the other side of the door which normally opened to him because of the design of her office. He was able to get into it that way.

Oliver gore

"That is really interesting." Oliver said wanting to get in good terms with this clearly influential lady. "Well, I think what happened was a demon came up to me and tried to recruit me I guess, I'm not really to sure of what it was but i declined cause I don't like to serve people."

For the first time in a long while Oliver didn't at all see the point in lying to someone, he got quite an interesting vibe from the woman and he felt like She wouldn't mind if she knew what happened. "We have something in common I guess, we both have extremely influential parents, and it seems we are both naturally talented."

Alex Fleming

Alex listens politely to the speech, looking around at the Ectoplasts that just walked in. There was quite a diverse set of looks that they were sporting. Different shapes and different colors. He was doing his best to listen to the speech but was drawn to the fact that there were Ectoplasts shaped like beautiful women, without any of those pesky clothes.

He shakes himself back to the speech as there is a polite round of applause. He looks around and sees that it is almost 11:30, and remembering what Peter told him he hurries out of the portal, heading for the Great Hall to get in line for combat training. Some people notice him leaving and follow suit, wanting to get prime activities.

He finds the correct line, grateful that he was the first one there. He didn't want it to fill up before he had a chance to sign up. He looks around as he waits for 12, observing the crowds that are milling about. A woman dressed in what looks like a latex nun's outfit walks up to him, standing in line with him. "Hi. I'm Ashley. You must be new. I think I'd recognize you."

"Hi. I'm Alex. Yeah I'm new. From the mundane world. I was told to get here early to make sure I was able to sign up for combat training."

GM To Alex
The Great Hall was mostly empty, with ornate wooden desks and fanciful displays, many of which magical, adorning the area around the various table, like really elaborate advertisement to try and entice students to sign up for this, or that. Right now, the combat training seemed to be the only line forming, well that and the table for assistant to the Head Mistress and the Quiddich team table. Ashley who is dressed in a skintight latex catsuit with a nun-like head dress replies "Well, it's a good thing you are standing in line, combat training always fills up instantly. Of course, there is a guaranteed number of slots for the witches of the Order, so I'm not too worried." As she looks at the other lines she adds "Someone might want to tell the students that being an assistant to the Head Mistress isn't a first come first served signup. Apparently, the Head Mistress is very particular about who works for her." Looking back at you she says "I'm surprised a mundane would be interested in combat training. I mean, witches and wizards are interested because of the recent demon incursions, which are still ongoing in some parts of the realm, by mundanes are pretty much left alone by the demons. Are you just signing up because you think combat is a cool thing?"

The nun-like head-dress was such a strange accessory to the rest of the tight shiny latex catsuit which looked so fetishy, with the long black latex gloves and stockings, the tightness of the latex catsuit which left very little to the imagination. The only part of the suit that didn't cling to actual skin was the tight latex that stretched between Ashley's breasts and between her buttocks, but everything else seemed really snug. Even between her legs was a vague hint of a camel toe. Not exactly "nun like" prudishness....

You will also notice that more than a few girls are looking at you, whispering to each other. Apparently, being a 6'3" hunk dressed in sexy latex gets you a lot of attention. Well that and all that buzz about mundanes....

So far, Geril's interactions with this group of humanoids had been less than optimal. His current approach was obviously a little too strong. So, he picked a different one while he tried to attract students to sign up as assistant librarians. He understood it might not be the most glamours job for young people, such as were coming to the school, but, he was sure some of them woudl see the infinite value of unlimited access to the massive collection of the library. As to not put them off immediately with his imposing size however, he had partnered with another Ectoplast on the staff, who kept a remarkably humanoid female form. In exchange for a few favors from Geril she was more than happy to man the booth while he was just a few low profile appendages hovering near by to assist and answer questions as needed. The fact that the appendages were coming up through the floor would hopefully not be noticed. Eagerly, the pair waited to see which of the students flowing into the hall would take interest.

Alex Fleming

"Let's just say I have an interest in learning how to fight demons." He didn't know how much he should tell her. For one he didn't want his sob story to get around the school on the first day. And he didn't know how relationships worked in this world. It seemed like sexual encounters seemed to be rampant due to the Ectoplasts needs, but he didn't know how it worked with humans. Did they believe that they could have sex with everyone? Or did they date like back where he was from? Ariana had expressed an interest in him and from what Peter said she held a lot of sway. So would she lay claim to him until she got bored. He just didn't know.

GM to Geril

Students start to filter into the Great Hall after the house introductions are over. The professor that Geril has enlisted to help draws significant interest from both male and female students. The first one to come up to her table is a tall male elf, pointed ears giving him away. "Hello. I am Eylon Raloris. And what job are you advertising for?" He leans in close, looking at her with interest.

To Eylon

"I am here helping Librarian Geril advertise for assistant librarian." She said in a sweet voice and with a smile. "If your interested it really would be a great opertunity to take advantage of. Assistants get a key to the library, unrestricted access to all but the central arcana, and are excused from classes or other school activities when if the Librarian has need of them."

GM to Geril

"Unlimited access you say? Sounds very interesting. I have heard that the library here is unrivaled in all the magical world. Access to it, whenever I want, sounds like it would be very educational." He bends down, signing his name on the paper to become the first new library assistant of the year. "I hope to see you there," he says, winking to the Ectoplast professor before turning away, going to look at the other tables to see if there is anything else interesting.

Ran Archet

Ran figured he was a bit late, because the people in the common rooms of the Dragonnest House was a bit sparse. He kinda preferred that he was mostly unnoticed- From what he heard from that Ectoplast teacher, Anktor, he was quite an anomaly, even in the magical world. A possible first of his kind, being a human who successfully, if unwillingly, became an Ectoplast. And further, Dragonnest was full of academics- the kind of people who would be researching him. Probably best to keep his head down for now. He listened lightly to the orientation of the Dragonnest house leader, it was a lot about how it was important to learn, to discover new experiences, and yadda yadda yadda about Magic.

He decided it wasn't entirely important, waiting until the end by reading up with the strange crystal he had been given by Anktor on Ectoplast rules. There were a few more bits and pieces beyond that. Apparently he could choose either 'wing' of the House to sleep in, the male or female section. It was suggested that Ectoplasts choose a room in the female wing due to them being better to get energy off of.

Learning that, he thought immediately of trying to find a room in that end, but...He was a male, after all- Even if he's an ectoplast now, he still thinks of himself as, well, a he. He decided that he should just room up in whatever room didn't have anothe rperson in it, finding a room to put his stuff in- even if it was in the female half of the dorms. As he goes to put his clothing in a closet, he ends up finding himself unable to even get near the closet. Must have been the place they kept the Latex suits in then, the orb said something about that. So, for now, since he had more important things to do, left his luggage in the corner of the room and walked out. Since he had a bit of an emergency, he finally decided to walk around the dorms in his Ectoplast form. He did interact with a few students, but it was largely small talk before he excused himself. He found a person to 'feed' off of- a girl who was more than a little distracted was really going to town on herself in her room. Thankfully, he knew from previous experience he didn't necessarily have to participate to feed, so he silently squeezes in the room, absorbs the energy, then silently excused himself without bothering her. By the time he was sated and she had stopped, it was close enough to 12.

Returning to his humanoid form for, hopefully, the last time today as he enters the room he had chosen, puts on the dress shirt he had been wearing earlier, and goes back through the portal, the now much more familiar feeling of teleporting now being less and less strange. He was greeted by the hall looking completely different than he had left it in about an hour ago, with booths lining the walls, advertising their clubs to passerby's. One was incredibly long, as he'd find out was the Combat training club. It gave him the idle thought that he figured there'd be classes for that- though he didn't know if the club was the only way to learn how to fight. Regardless, with how popular it was, he would be surprised if there wasn't a class for that.

Ultimately, he passed on that, continuing to walk and look for some other extra-curricular to join.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would make her way out of her room as she hurried to make her way into the common room in time for the 11 AM meetup. As she entered the room, she would come to a dead stop as there was a crowd of 80 or so students, half of which were latex clad witches and the other half were Ectoplasts. Once again, Abbey's heart would begin to race as her mesmerizing grey eyes peered to and fro across the cavernous common room. Half of her felt turned on by all these witches in tight shiny latex and the other half felt timid as she spied all these slimy Ectoplasts. But everyone seemed to be just chatting away. None of the Ectoplasts were pleasuring any of the latex witches (yet) and the whole gathering seemed quite civil. Abbey would slowly walk into the large common room from the corridor archway from where she stood, her tight latex suit making a few rubbery squeaks as she wove her way through the crowd, doing a really good job of not rubbing up on an Ectoplast, but that would only drive her to have to squeeze past more than a few latex clad witches, the sensation making her blush.

She would eventually spot someone familiar. Well, somewhat familiar, as she made her way to Kay who was sitting down on a latex cough beside a beautiful witch (i.e. Sophia) and beside her, a purple goo Ectoplast. "Hello Kay..." She said as she came to stand in front of the trio. "How are you settling in?" Abbey could not help but look at the slime that was oozing against Sophia's latex encased leg and pooling under her latex clad ass, wondering if that was affecting the latex witch. She would look at her and the Ectoplast and beam a bright smile and say "Hello. I'm Abigail, one of the new students which came from the mundane world." as she waved a latex gloved hand at both. Abbey still seemed nervous around all these Ectoplasts, but she was doing pretty well hiding it.

@Haluesen @Random Weirdo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom