Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Honeyed Words (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I want to claim you." He stated firmly, "But you're different. You aren't lonely or feel unloved. You aren't married. So I'm at a loss. I don't usually find free women fun, they're as adventurous as I am so it just seems pointless. No one to anger or pick a fight with."

"I-I.. Oh.." Her face reddened considerably. "W-Well.. Uh.. I-I would.. Like your companionship.." She stammered. "A-And if you want, the bard has made passing comments about me if you're itching for a fight.." She joked.

His sharp, slitted eyes immediately locked on Mikael, who was watching with furrowed brow. Steals reached and grabbed her wrist, pulling her from her seat and into his lap, his hand falling to her ass. The ebony was cold, she could faintly feel it through the fabric.

She gasped. "S-S-Steals what are you doing..??" She asked in a harsh whisper, her face a dark red.

"Putting that boy in his place." He whispered back before he dipped his head and dragged his tongue between her breasts as his hand gave a firm squeeze of her ass. All Mikael could see was his sharp teeth and tongue against her neck and his face flushed quickly with rage.

She gasped and bit back a moan, trying not to look at Mikael. She let him do what he wanted, mainly because it was thrilling.

His teeth moved against her neck as his free hand moved over her side and up to her breast, squeezing that and her ass firmly as he let out a low hiss.

She covered her mouth and panted. "S-Steals, I-I think you've made your point to Mikael, u-unless you're just having fun now..~?"

"Listen here, you...you...!" Mikael was marching over and Steals easily moved Lunia off him and at a safe distance as he stood from his seat, towering over the skinny nord. Mikael instantly lost his nerve.
"What is it, bard? Do you take issue with me staking claim? A real man takes what he wants, never plays with it like it's food."
"That's enough, both of you." Hulda scolded.

Steals looked to her and nodded, grabbing his warhammer easily with one hand and putting it over his shoulder.

She held his arm as they walked out and back to her place. "I bet Mikael's going to be sore tomorrow.." She laughed softly.

He smirked and chuckled, "He's half the man I am. If you want a woman, you take her. Let her know who's in control."

He chuckled softly and waited for her ti unlock the door to her home and followed in after her. Once he shut the door, he picked her up easily and pushed her against the wall, "So something like this?" He hissed out, his voice huskier.

His tongue moved over the tops of her breasts before dipping into the valley and dragging up along her neck. "Have you ever noticed the size of Argonian horns before, Lunia? How some are smaller or longer than others?"

He let out a low, almost hungry hiss. "It signifies which male is the alpha of his tribe. And if you notice," his teeth moved over her neck slowly, "My horns are larger than any Argonian you'll meet in your life."

"That's why I take what I like. It's my right as alpha." He snarled lowly, "And I am very keen on you, Lunia."

She moaned lowly and played with his horns gently. "Th-Then take what you want already..~" she panted.

He easily carried her up the stairs to her room and dropped her on the bed before easily tossing off his armor, "Did you know that you have driven me near feral this passed week?"

Back
Top Bottom