Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Honeyed Words (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Markarth? What business do you have there, if you don't mind me asking..?" She asked. "Sad to hear you'd be leaving so soon.."

"Ah, I see.. Well, I suppose if you find yourself in the area again, you stop by and I'd be glad to have you over again!" She said with a smile.

She smiles and serves him up some morming tea and breakfast, and simply sat and ate with him, chatting before she moved back up to her room to get dressed. "Just give me a moment, I'll walk you to the gates!"

By thetime skew came back down, he was carrying his armor and was ready to go, "Breakfast was delightful, by the way."

"Thank you so much! Now come, let's get you home okay?" She asked as she opened the door for him.

They passed through the gates and smiled, moving to lean up and kiss his cheek. "Safe travels, Steals, I hope to see you soon!"

His trip back home was filled with nothing but thoughts about her. The more he thought about her, the more he had to have her.

He hadn't been home a week before he decided that he would go back. She had to feel the same, right?

She would never show it, but she was more than missing him. She could smell him on her bed, she was ashamed in a way, embarrassed that a stranger had caused her to lose her head like this. She had dreams about him.

He paid for a voyag carriage back to Whiterun and tried to think about how he should approach her about it.

She woke up in a sweat, biting her lip gently and groaning. "D-Damned argonian.." She said softly.

She was in thr Bannered Mare, serving drinks and food, and making sure that there were towels that she could use. She needes to bathe, and hopefully a bath would take him off her mind.

By the time she felt like she could breathe long enough to get in the bathhouse, Steals stepped through the door.

Back
Top Bottom