Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Honeyed Words (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He hummed softly, "That depends. Do you want to suck me off or do you just want me to plow you like farm land?"

She made a noise and bit her lip as she gently took onr in her hand and wrapped her lips around the tip of the other with a soft, low moan.

She shuddered and nodded, looking up at him with hazy eyes as she began taking more into her mouth.

He moaned lowly as he watched her stroke the top cock and sucked on the bottom. She wasn't as slopping as the other women before her, which was nice.

He moaned lowly and gently gripped her hair, "Run your tongue over the ridges." He told her, "Your thumb, too."

She moaned lowly and obeyed, running her soft tongue along and over every ridge, with her thumb working the others.

His breathing picked up before he gave a loud cry as he dumped his massive load dowb her throat and all over her face.

She swallowed what she could before pulling back, letting some drip onto her breasts, his cum mixing with her saliva and bridging from his tip to her lips and tongue.

He pushed her onto her back and forced her legs open before pushing his lower cock into her core. He moaned lowly, the ridges of his upper cock rubbed against her clit as he pumped into her slowly.

She arched hard and cried out as his ridged cock pushed into her. "D-Divines, Steals, y-you're massive~!!" Stating the obvious, but it was still very fun to hear.

He moaned lowly, "So I'm told~" He replied and steadily picked up his pace. He was so slick, easily creating his own lube.

Back
Top Bottom