Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He tensed and came again, way too sensitive from her touches. He dumped another thick load down her throat as his upper cock made a mess of her face.

She shook her head weakly. "G-Gio.. M-My love.. Y-You might want to see what you've done to me..~❤"

She bit her lip and turned around, her ass in the air. Her pussy was swollen and drenched in her juices, and they were running down her thighs. "M-My body burns for your attentions, Gio..~❤"

His eyes widened before turning completely black. He gripped her hips and slammed into both holes, snarling and moaning loudly as he stretched her.

She gasped and tried to keep quiet, but it was too much. "O-Oh fuck~!!" She cried. She was so wet, so hot around his cocks.

He snarled lowly and pounded into her roughly, the cell filled with her cries and the loud slapping of skin.

She was a dizzy, pleasured mess. She couldn't contain herself, and she really didn't want to for that matter. "G-Gio..~!! G-Gods Gio, i-it's so good..~!!"

He gripped the bend of her hips and thighs for better leverage and pull, slamming her back against his cocks as he watched her body react deliciously.

She cried out and screamed, drooling heavily as she clawed at the floor of the cell. Her ass and hips rippled hard with each powerful thrust.

She slammed hard against him and screamed his name loudly as she climaxed hard, almost demanding his seed.

His claws nearly broke the skin as he hunched over her, licking at the tip of her ear and moaning lowly as he continued to slam into her hard.

"I can't stop, I don't want to stop~!!" He cried before lifting her up so her back was against his chest and his arms under her legs, bouncing her roughly over his cocks.

Her head lulled forward and she screamed loudly, being forced over the edge again. "F-Fuck, cumming~!!" She cried, her walls suddenly clamping down around him again.

He hissed and snarled, his cocks throbbing hard inside her, "Y-Yes, keep cumming for me, I'm getting so close~!"

She cried out and screamed, her eyes rolling back as she groped herself for his amusement, her cries neverending.

She arches hard and cries out, being forced over the edge again. "F-Fuck please fill me Gio, f-fill me with every fucking drop..~!!" She cried. "I-I was so nice to you, p-please don't make me wait..~!!"

He melted and bit into her neck to muffle his roar as he pumped her full of his thick milky loads, some spilling and dripping heavily from her.

Back
Top Bottom