Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Their continued visits were the same; Sereina would give the guard the potions he would need to have a child with his snow elf wife and in return, he would let them be together in Gio's cell.

"I'm told the king will be here any day now..." Gio said as he soaked in the pool. Sereina brought him minerals and oils to help with his gills. She was so kind to him.

"It might come to that, my darling.. that's alright, they won't have my healing services again..~" She said with a smile.

"I can come back...I told you I'm not leaving you..." He said, "I don't care what either of them say. If they want me to part from you, they'll have to kill me."

"You can't breathe underwater..." He seemed disheartened but then he perked again, "I can make us a home under the sea! I'll build it until my fingers break and use some old magic to take the water out! It'll be perfect!"

"I'm sure I can whip something up to help the both of us..~ Or we could.. stay on land..~ Just never tell anyone..~" She said.

His pupils swelled a bit and he moved to tower over her slightly, "You're so brilliant, pearl~ more intelligent than any human or elf alive~"

He leaned closer, giving a soft nod, "Oh yes...~ very much~ I'll find us a nice little home where no one will find us and we can be together forever~"

Her face flushed and she melted, biting her lip as she watched him. "M-My love, you're insatiable..~"

He snarled lowly and bit a little harder, her tunic nearly coming off in shreads. "With someone so wonderful as you to call my own, how can I not be~?"

She blushed heavily and moved to help him disrobe but stopped. "I-I um.. brought another tunic today..~" she said, face flushed.

His pupils blew wide and he didn't even wait, he knew what she wanted. In one smooth motion, he ripped her tunic cleanly from her body.

Back
Top Bottom