Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She gasped and moaned weakly but loudly, her face flushed darkly as her breasts bounced free from her tunic.

She could feel his cocks squirming to be free, rubbing against her fingers as he pressed his face into her neck, his breathing labored and lusty.

She melted and continued, her own breathing labored. She never knew she could make him melt like this, it made her stomach turn.

She panted and one of her hands continued to tease the vent as her other hand began teasing and gently stroking his cocks at random.

She could feel his drool dripping onto her skin, "Haah~! G-Gods, it's too good~! It's too much, Sereina~!"

She panted and moaned weakly, watching his cocks twitch and throb under her touch. "I-Is it good, my love..~?" She asked, her face burning a bright red.

She moaned louder and tried getting a little more firm with the vent and his cocks. Nothing drastic, she didn't want to hurt him.

She moaned louder and continued to slowly and gently add pressure, but made sure to still keep it gentle. "P-Please cum for me, Gio, m-make a mess of me..~" she moaned lowly.

He clawed at her hips and bit into her shoulder to muffle his roar as he suddenly burst both of his massive loads all over her.

She panted hard and went back to gently teasing him to help him ride it out, her moan low and gutteral.

She pulled back and moved to slowly lick and suck what was left off of his cocks, cleaning him up almost greedily.

She looked up at him and took both cocks into her mouth, before suddenly taking his lower cock right down to the base.

She arched and began choking him down, unable to stop herself. Her hips were swaying and twitching, her ass looking even better with her back arched.

Back
Top Bottom