Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She arched and moaned lowly, working her tongue over his cock and working his upper cock quickly suddenly.

She couldn't take it, she moved her hand and worked her clit quickly, her stomach turning and her ache getting worse.

She couldn't wait for him to finish, she was once again trembling in excitement, grunts and moans sounding from her as she devoured his cock.

She trembles hard and works herself faster, working him faster as well. She was grunting and drooling heavily around his cock, her face flushed hard.

He groaned and growled before he pushed as deep as he could and dumped his milky load down her throat with a low grunt.

She pulled back and moaned lowly, panting hard. "G-Gods, Gio..~ Y-You saved up so much for me~"

"Are you ready..~? I'm more than ready..~" She panted, moving to turn around and spread her legs wide for him.

He positioned at both her entrances and hovered over her, looking at her with his lovesick gaze, "I'm always ready, my darling~"

"No, I can't, you feel so good~! I don't want to be quiet~!" He moaned and started drilling into her.

She whined and when he struck her spot she cried out, her tight walls wrapping snug around his massive cocks, her face twisted in pleasure yet again.

"L-Look at you~ so perfect and amazing~ you feel so good around my cocks~ you're so tight and hot~!" He moaned.

"G-Gods, so good~! S-So fucking good, Gio..~!" she cried, her face a dark red. She was trembling and squirming around his massive cocks, moving and pressing her breasts together and rubbing his seed all over her just to see his reaction.

Back
Top Bottom