Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She flushed heavily as she moved to untie the sides of her robes, allowing her almost minimal coverings to be removed with ease.

His smooth hands moved under her robes and pet her silken skin as he pushed her robes from her body.

He set them aside so they wouldn't get wet and he went to work renewing his stakes, licking up her blood like it was the sweetest wine he had tasted.

She tried to keep quiet, tried to keep her voice down as she watched him renew her bruises and bite marks like he had intentions of eating her. She was trembling, loving every waking moment.

He pushed his fingers between her thighs and ran his fingers over her heat, "It feels like I haven't touched you in years."

She was more than dripping wet. She was almost dizzy, having not had his attentions in quite some time. "I-I can assure you the feeling is mutual..~" she panted.

He sank into the water and pushed her legs open before he began eating her out slowly. He growled and his nails dug into her thighs.

She covered her mouth to muffle a loud cry of bliss as she only got wetter, much to his sick satisfaction.

He started to shake, letting out low noises of delight as he watched her expressions. His cocks were already out and throbbing.

Her face was twisted in pleasure, her large breasts bouncing and rocking as her hips twitched and shook gently. "G.. Gio..~!" She let out, not knowing just how bad his ache was.

She gasped loudly. "G-Gio no I c-can't..~!!" She was cut off as shr covered her mouth to muffle her cries as she suddenly climaxed, her eyes rolling back in her skull.

She trembled hard, trying to focus on looking down at him. She was so excited, this was all too thrilling.

"I-It's entirely up to you my darling..~" she panted. "Wh-Whatever you want..~" she said, lacing her fingers with his and kissing his hand.

"W-Well you can have me pleasure you or you can take me here and now, Gio, I-I do not mind either way..~" she said, biting her lip. "H-How.. How bad is it..~?"

He rose out of the water to show her hos stone solid cocks, his breathing labored and ragged, "So bad, Sereina."

She bit back a moan and was visibly trembling. "G-Gods, Gio my poor darling.." She said, moving onto her back. She blushed darkly and opened her mouth and let out her tongue.

He moved and gently gripped her head as he slowly pushed his lower cock into her mouth. He moaned lowly and tried not to lose himself.

She arched and melted as she moved to both grope herself and tease his upper cock. She worked her tongue around the shaft, her breathing heavy.

Back
Top Bottom