Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

If it was this late, however, he should probably head back. He didn't want Terrma to come looking.
"I should leave, however..." he frowned, "My Prince will be upset with me."

She made a noise and nodded. “O-Of course, you still have that fugitive to catch..” she said. “Will.. will I.. see you again?” She asked.

Gio reported in to Terrma, who seemed a little annoyed Gio returned empty handed again. Gio spent the whole night hunting so he could see Sereina uninterrupted.

She ended up making him a simple bracelet, stringing some shells together, and placing some of the larger, better pearls around the shells. She made it large enough for his massive hands, and smiled.

He finally found the criminal and brought him in at the wee hours of the morning, satisfied that he could have the rest of the day with the pretty elf he met.

His heart stopped for a moment before it began to hammer loudly in his ribcage. "I-I..." he stared at it, his pupils blowing wide, "It's...amazing...~"

“I’m so glad you like it..!” She said, smiling with that same flush that crawled from her cheeks to the tips of her ears.

“You’re very welcome..!” She said with that same grin. “After all, you’ve helped me so much, it’s the least I could do..”

Back
Top Bottom