Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He took her around the cliff line, where the shore was covered in various shells; clam, spiral, conch. Any and all kinds littered the water's edge. This was really on the other side of the cliff?
"In the sea, there are finer stones...pearls..." He swallowed roughly, "I-I could...fetch them...?"

She flushed again. “I-I couldn’t possibly ask you to do that, you’ve already done so much for me..!”

I would wear it until I became bones, he thought, and even then I'd be buried with it.
He nodded, "I'll be back." He said and moved into the water.

He dove as deep as he could, grabbing as many pretty stones and pearls as he could get his hands on. Would she like these? Would she be happy? Why did he want to make her happy? He shook his head before returning to shore with the treasures.

Her fingers ghosted over the soft scales of his hand and he fought a moan as a shock shot through him. What was happening?!
"O-Of course, Sereina..."

She smiled and sat a moment, looking off at the sun reflecting off the water. “I’ll make you something from this..” she said. “What would you like?”

His body felt abnormally warm again, "Oh, I...I'm not familiar in the ways of jewelry making. I wouldn't know what to ask for.."

She looked at him, up and down for a moment. A ring would be too much. She thought for a moment. “Maybe.. some sort of necklace..” she said.

The tone change made her flush hard. “O-Of course! I’ll make sure that it.. well that it suits you.” She said, smiling.

He nodded and moved to sit with her. It was so odd, this large and scary looking shark man just being rather kind and calm with her. Not at all like the stories she had been told as a child.

She was.. well, enjoying her time with him. They talked and talked, and she only noticed how much time had passed when she saw the sun setting.

“W.. Well no, I have a bit of time..!” She said. “I.. I have rather enjoyed spending the day with you..”

Back
Top Bottom