Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dread of the Vampire Coast (PlatemailBikinixDemaron19)

As the pants come off and that massive cock springs free the skinwolf tries to struggle more, a tinge of fear at how damn big that cock was. It didn’t matter however as she couldn’t stop it, as that thick undead cock penetrates her tight warm pussy. Her cunt squeezing the organ as it comes in deep. Feeling the thick heavy crown kiss up against her cervix and forcing it to bulge inwards, barely able to hold the cock back from being womb deep due to size difference.

She cries out in pain, her eyes rolling back, her pussy spasaming as she has a mini orgasm... a curse from her serpent god.

"What's the matter princess, lost your-" Viktoria opened her eyes, seeing the blissful and ashamed look on the wolf's face. "Holy fuck, you came just from me bottoming out? You really are the Serpent's plaything!" She thrust again, working up a rhythm as she mercilessly battered the bitch's womb, stretching that cunt wide around her cock.

"And now you're my plaything..."

She tries growling but it mostly came as whimpers of pain from the fucking and her ribs. Her tight warm cunt wrapped tightly around the fat vampire cock as she is plowed deep and hard. Her large breasts bouncing freely along with Viktoria’s as the two large breasts woman fuck and breed on the cold cave floor. She tries to close and squeeze her legs but was unable to with the vampire herself between them, she couldn’t stop her rape.

“G-Get off me! G-get that b-bloated corpse dick o-out of me!” She cries out, as her pussy keeps coating the undead cock with more of her warm fluids.

Viktoria leans in over the wolf, covering her for a proper breeding. "What's the matter, pet? Never had one this big before?" Viktoria's cock was large even for the slaaneshi, a fact she loved to rub in (and against) their faces.

Instead, she re-adjusted her stance, rising to her knees and bringing the bitch with her, lifting her ass off the floor to let her sink in deeper and harder. She wanted her to feel every inch of this bad boy as she put a litter in her. She undulated her body against the wolf, rubbing their tits together and planting teasing little kisses along her snout.

“F-fuck you!” She roars our and cries out as she is lifted up by the now kneeling vampire. Her tight warm wolf pussy squeezing and milking that fat cold cock as it words to breed her like any other bitch. Her hands gripping Viktoria’s shoulders, nails in her flesh as heavy tits rub against heavy tits.

The kisses were unwanted, but... skinwolves respected power... deep in her core... a part of her understood this was the nature of things. That Viktoria was strong and by right of that strength could rape and breed her, could unload those fat nuts she had kicked earlier.

Viktoria laughs, short and rough, "I have many women who do nothing but fuck me, willingly or not." She buries her cock deep inside the warm wolf-cunt, holding there. "As soon as I make you a mommy, you'll join them. Say goodbye to your life of raiding and pillaging, you're my breeder now."

With that she starts back up, fucking her into the floor. She doesn't hold back, utterly pummeling the bitch and her cunt. Had she been a normal human, it was unlikely she would have still been able to reproduce after her womb took such a beating, but a skin-wolf could. "I know you serpent-worshipers are all the same, but I want to hear you say it. Admit that you love this. Deep down, you're no wolf. You're a breeding bitch for undead elf-cock." Viktorias voice was low and vitriolic.

The whimpers and whines in pain as her cunt is plowed by the cold undead cock. Her warm fluids dripping down the fat shaft and heavy nuts as her cunt spasms wildly unable to hold back the onslaught. Lush furry ass and tits bouncing with the impact again and again as her will was being sheered away. “Y-you biiiiitch!” She howls out in a mix of pathetic defiance.

“Ok! Ok! Yes! By the fucking serpent fuck me! Breed me you leech! Cum in me and don’t stop!” Her legs wrapping around Viktoria’s waist, she wanted it, wanted that cock and cum.

Viktoria moaned, speeding up. "That's it you pathetic bitch! Howl for me as I plant a litter of half-breeds in you!"

With that, she slammed back in, bottoming out inside the wolf and hammering her womb. With a deep sigh of relief, Viktoria came, corrupted vampire cum flooding the skin-wolf's fertile hole. More and more cum poured out of her, swelling the bitch's belly with its sheer volume.

After a minute straight of emptying her still-aching balls deep inside her new pet, Viktoria slowly pulled out, Estha's belly deflating slightly as cum flowed out of her gaping cunt. With another satisfied sigh, Viktoria surveyed har handiwork, smiling at the vacant, mind-fucked expression on the bitch's face. Then unceremoniously, she grabbed her around the waist and threw her up over her shoulder, turning the leave the cave.

"You'll like your new home, pet," Viktoria patted her on the ass, "Our daughters are gonna be almost as hung as me, and I'm thinking I may leave your ass to them."

Another victim for the scourge of vampires and virgins along the water fronts of the world... and another rather normal day in this land of blood and rape.

The Moot, the home of the Halflings, the fat thieves of the empire... Halflings had other uses though... female Halflings did have female bodies after all.

It all started late that night, a scream came from next door. Nancy Lambottom had been at home, up in her bed, waiting for her husband to get his half drunk ass back up to bed and finish fucking her so they could have another baby... his spunk still on her stomach and bush... seems he forgot you have to actually cum INSIDE to made a baby... he had gone down stairs to sober up some when their neighbor came over and they got to talking.

It wasn’t too long into this a scream came from next door, the neighbors house and it sounded like the neighbors wife. They two men ran over but... they hadn’t come back... eventually Nancy get her robe on and sneaked out of her home and over next door. She heard the crying, the grunting, the sounds of sex... she peaked through the window to see her neighbor, Lacy Hensfut, on hands and knees with a woman raping her... a woman with a huge cock.

Nancy ran back home... as fast as she could. She got though the front door and locked it before falling on her ass, far bigger worries now then that she would have to wash we husbands cum out of her bush.

Nadya Holz, the scourge of Siegfridhof, had finally turned her lustful gaze upon Mootland, and had found it to be plentiful. It had been easy to sneak upon this isolated little village, and even easier to find a nice plump halfling to wrap around her cock. These pathetic little runts should thank their gods that a sylvanian noblelady like herself deigned to grace their undergrown bodies with her legendary member. She pumped in and out of this one vigurously, finally working up a rhythm with her flailing and spasming as she tried to fit a cock that would break most humans into a cunt five sizes too small for it. She was drinking the woman's confused and pained screams as greedily as she had drunk her husband's blood.

Her head turned to look out the window as she heard a noise. A peeping tom, it seemed. Too bad she had just gotten started on this one...

"Don't worry my love," said her wife Irina (Blood Warning) as she headed to pursue Nancy. "I'll save some of her for you!"

Irina dashed out the door, and set off after the halfling. She could smell her, the scent of fear and halfling and... cum? That was unexpected, but welcome, it meant she was experienced. She always hated it when that cute little farmgirl she'd been stalking for weeks just couldn't take a real cock.

Arriving at the Lambottom house, she stopped at the door, listening for any sounds inside. She heard terrified breathing just inside. Perfect! She read the sign over the door, and chuckled as she pushed open the door. "Mrs. Lambottom, I assume?" Her voice was a cheap parody of the refined gentlewoman she was as she stalked towards the prone halfling. "A fitting name, as I do intend to leave your bottom quite lame indeed..."

Nancy was terrified. “G-Get away from me you demon!” She cries out with tears running down her cheeks as she starts backing up on the floor until she could no longer as she came to a wall. Her robes open, exposing her full tits and unshaven cunt to the vampire lady before her. Semen still mixed with her bush as well as slapped across her stomach and breasts. Nancy was no strange to sex, or to breeding, she and her husband had made 5 little bastards with tonight suppose to be the sixth... it would be her sixth anyway.

“G-Get away! Help! Help!” She screams for any help there may be, but it would be no good, hers and the neighbors were the only homes for miles. There would be no help. Her franking breathing and moves making her milf breasts jiggle. Her pussy wet, body coated in sweat from the previous sex and now panic.

She had seen Lacy being raped, seen the blond and reddish haired halfling milf being plowed hard and deep by a huge vampire cock.

"Ooh, someone's been having a fun night..." Irina mused to herself, looking at the cum glazing her upcoming victim's body. "Are you trying for a child? I can certainly help..."

She approached, reaching down to grab the MILF by the throat, lifting her up against the wall until she was at eye height with the vampire. Despite her short stature, and her feet being well off the ground, Irina's cock still managed to press against Nancy's pussy. "Me and my wife are also trying for children. Us prospective mommies have to help one another out, no?" With that she unceremoniously began lowering Nancy down onto her cock, sinking into her inch by inch, Nancy's tiny cunt struggling to take the largest cock she'd ever seen.

Nancy found it hard to breath as she was grabbed by the throat and lifted clean off the ground. Her hands gripping the vampires as she struggles to no avail. The struggling making her tits bounce... though she went deathly still as she felt a huge throbbing cock press to her pussy and bush. Her eyes wide with panic and fear. “N-no please don’t, anything b-but aaaaaaaaaaw!” She started to scream and grit her teeth in pain as the fat vampire cock was being forced into her halfling pussy.

Irina moaned openly and shamelessly as she forced Nancy down further and further, almost tearing her tight pussy open as she quickly bottomed out, barely half-way down her cock. With a shrug and a grin at the halfling, she kept pushing, causing a bulge in the Milf's belly as she pushed directly into her womb.

"Oh, you halflings are always so tight! It's about the only thing you're good for. That, and a light snack..."

Nancy twitches in pain as her back was arched. She in great pain as her tiny halfling pussy was stuffed so much already to its limits. Her womb and birthing canal made to bulge as she was raped by this undead bitch before her. Her eyes rolling back into their sockets as her screaming turned silent as she felt like passing out. Her cunt twitching and pathetically unable to do nothing but squeeze the massive cock inside of it.

A good tight halfling cunt, experienced and fertile.... it was a good place to plant some vampire semen to make babies... even if they may be a short when grown. Halfling women also produced a large amount of milk when pregnant, seemed halfling greed for food started as a baby, meaning these short walking wombs had their breasts become rather large and swollen in the months after breeding. In some villages halfling women just stopped wearing tops into their pregnancy allowing their large milk heavy breasts to freely bounce and jiggle in the open air.

Adjusting her grip on the halfling, Irina thrust forwards, sinking deeper and deeper into Nancy's guts. Her womb stretched like a balloon and her guts were pushed aside as more and more of that gargantuan cock speared through her. Finally, with a grunt of exertion, Irina's hips met Nancy's crotch, her balls slapping against her ass as they did. There was a visible protrusion in Nancy's body, the outline of a massive cock reaching up to in between the poor woman's tits.

"Mmm, delightful." Irina pulled out slowly, watching that monstrous bulge slowly recede, only to return as she bucked her hips and sunk back in. "I'm guessing our husband wasn't nearly this well endowed? Don't fret my dear, I'll make sure to finish the job he failed at: I'll be making you a mommy!"

Nancy was stunned, in pain as her pussy and insides were being ruined by the undead cock plowing her deep and hard. Her large tits bouncing and jiggling as she was raped and soon to be made pregnant with undead semen. Tears running down her cheeks as her mouth hung open, screaming and groaning as the cock was simply too big for her, she couldn’t think! Her mind going to mush as she was likely to become little more then a fuck toy at this rate.

Irina too was moaning as she gripped the halfling tighter, her other hand coming to rest on her hip as she bounced her up and down her cock. The woman's insides fit her cock like a three-sizes-too-small glove, and she was loving it. There were few things better than sinking her cock into a tight, fertile pussy, and the only two that came to mind right now were her wife and filling that tight cunt up with her cum. She pulled the halfling forwards, almost hugging her as she buried her face in her generous cleavage, muffling some of the screams. Thus, she walked about the house, admiring the rustic decor as she didn't so much fuck the halfling, but masturbated into her womb.

Her walk was interrupted when the door once again swung open. Irina spun on her heels, baring her fangs and hissing at the intruder. Her snarl quickly shifted to a smile as her beloved Nadya entered. She was as radiant as ever, even as she was still balls-deep in that woman she had been raping. Lacy was being held in place similarly to Nancy, but facing away from her rapist, and she had stopped screaming, her mind being too broken to accurately respond to what was happening. Instead she groaned and panted, like an animal, or one of the mindless corpses that made up the Holz's armies.

"My love," Nadya said, "I could not bear you absence any longer! Fortunately, these halfling are rather portable." She chuckled to herself, before she returned to rather vigorously pumping her cock (even larger than Irina's) into Lacy, which prompted a vacant moan from the woman, who weakly began to grind herself against the cock and its owner.

Nancy was loosing her mind, her legs and arms numb as she was used by the vampire and her cock. Drool leaking down her lips and chin as her pussy unceremoniously squirted from pain and over stimulation. Her face helplessly pressed against the vampires large breasts, she barely even noticed the other vampire and Lacy... poor Lacy... both these women had been good wives and mothers...

"Oh, beloved!" Irina visibly swooned at her wife's entrance. She began to take a few steps towards her wife, but stopped, looking down to Nancy, and then over to Lacy. With strong hands she forced Nancy's legs into a split, allowing her to essentially twist Nancy around on her cock so that she was now facing away from her. With that, she hurried over, every hasty step sending Nancy crashing into her crotch. As they came close, the two vampires embraced, and Nancy was pushed up against Lacy, who almost instinctively embraced her, resting her head against Nancy's shoulder, their bodies pressing together as the two vampire cocks rubbed up against each other through the halflings.

Nancy could feel Lacy's hot breath against her ear as she panted and moaned, clearly to broken to feel anything but raw animal pleasure at the over-stimulation. After a while, as the vampires launched into a passionate kiss, Lacy began to groan out something resembling speech.

"Fuck... Me..." She clung to Nancy, forcing the words out in between moans, as if what she was trying o say was important enough to say despite her condition. "Har... der..."

The two halflings were pressed against each other hard as the vampires fucked and embraced. Large plump halfling breasts rubbing against each other as Nancy was further faced with the horror of their their situation, her neighbor a broken mess and her own mind going as she rode the fat futa vampire cock. Her eyes rolling back into her skull as the pain and sensation of her cunt stretched so wide and so deep was melting her sense of reason and making her a slave to the feelings of her pussy.

With pain and slavish feeling Nancy cries out as her little halfling cunt squirts and orgasms around the fat undead organ, squeezing the massive undead meat... shivering and gushing fluids down the fat shaft.

The two vampires kissed deeply and passionately, hands buried in each other's hair and gripping each other's waists. The two haflings were perfectly positioned, their heads pressed inbetween the gargantuan breasts of the two undead, each pelvis-shattering thrust causing the pillow-y tits to jiggle around them. The two milfs were rubbed up against each other, Lacy clingin g to Nancy while her brain was fucked to pieces.

Irina broke the kiss, panting and out-of breath. "My love, cum with me," she whispered.

"Always, love." Nadia pressed one last kiss to her cheek before reaching down and forcing four of her fingers past Lacy's lips, forcing her mouth open and causing her to gag, thumb hooked under her chin. "You filthy peasants should thank us and whatever pitiful gods you follow that two noblewomen of proper birth decided to use your wombs." Disdain bordering on hate was clear in her voice. Their thrusts grow more frantic, their moans rising until-

"Allow me, my love." Nadia grabbed Nancy by the throat, her grip like iron, and forced the fuck-drunk halfling down into the very root of her wife's cock. In the same motion she used her grip of Lacy's jaw to pull her down too. At the same time they both thrust, fucking their way as deep into the two mommies as they could, and came.

And came. And came.

The two of them pumped liters of vile cum straight into the tiny wombs, so much that even though rivers of it leaked out from their abused pussies, their bellies still swelled up, deforming like balloons. As they did, Lacy screamed. A single, long, uninterrupted scream that sounded less pained than primal. Like she had forgotten how not to scream. Slowly, as Nadia continued to pump her sperm into the halfling, the scream tapered off, faded, and finally stopped. Lacy hung limp, not even unconscious, but too overwhelmed to function.

As they finished, the two vampires simply separated, letting the ruined milfs slide off their cocks and onto the floor. Irina shot one last string of cum that painted the both of them, before she once again embraced her wife. An almost humorously chaste cheek kiss later, and the two of them were casually strolling away, arm in arm. Nadia shot one last look over her shoulder at the two cumdumps.

"We'll be back for our babies..."

Nancy was physically and mentally broken. Used like a incubator as her halfling pussy was stuffed with thick vampire semen, she couldn't think or even speak as it happened, as she and Lacy had their cunts flooded with cum and made pregnant by their betters.

So much vampire cum... bitter and cold... a mockery to the warm and fertile nature of a halfling womb, but it would take all the same. Being so full hurt, but Nancy wasn't mentally sound enough to care or notice... she laid on the floor with Lacy, thick spunk shot across her body by a undead cock... she didn't know which... a single tear running down her cheek... her life ruined... her torment just begun.

Nancy eventually builds up the strength to pull herself closer to Lacy, she didn't care that Lacy's face was covered in thick undead spunk, she leans in and kisses her raped and bred friend... lover. Tongues mixing along with saliva and vampire spunk... Halflings had many secrets... from secret human sacrifices... to the wives of two farmers having become lesbians in a affair behind their husbands backs. "L-lacy... we were... I was going to became pregnant and then" she says with tears in her eyes "we were going to run away and have our own family together." Nancy cries, holding Lacy's cum covered body to her own. Plump halfling tits rubbing against each other and smeared with sweat and vampire cum....

Last edited:
———
Far across the seas and burning sands...

The storm had come upon their ship quickly that night. Maria hadn't even had time to dress as she got out of her husband’s bed let alone see to the safety of her three children as the ship rocked and turned and finally...

It was a hellish night... and by the time it was over, and Maria was awake once again she was laying on a sandy beach... naked... her skin drying in the hot sun from the sea water. The mother and housewife in her early 40s laid there, her large supple tits moving softly with each breath... she was certainly a appealing sight to behold even for her age. She had become a wife and mother late in life, her oldest child had only been nine... her early life had been as a whore in a brothel at a port city... a life she sought to leave behind and kept hidden from her husband when she became his good and faithful wife.

She was panting softly, weak and tiered still from spending all night in cold rough waters, what little warmth she may have had from her husband’s touch didn’t last long... but what she saw next was a surprise… and not pleasant. Standing suddenly before her was a man... no... a... a Tomb Guard, a living skeleton, the mummified corpse of a Tomb King's most faithful and loyal soldier... She had never seen such a monster, but her eyes were drawn with fear to the fat mummified cock she could see under its front covering. Something she could see from the angle she had on the sandy ground. "P-Please... d-don't hurt me." She like any good honest woman heard the stories of monsters raping women. Beastmen using human women as breeding vessels... skaven using them as sex slaves... necromancers forcing women to service the cocks of their dead family members.

But stories of a city in the sands where the dead soldiers of a age long gone fucked and bred the living women of now... not even that story had reached the lands of men... but she was soon to learn it first hand. She shivers in fear as she turns over in the sand, trying to hide away her large naked tits from this undead thing. Her arm going over her breasts to further try and do so as she keeps looking up to it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom