Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dread of the Vampire Coast (PlatemailBikinixDemaron19)

Her eyes rolling up as her queen and lover keeps plowing her with little to no mercy, abusing her cunt and stuffing it with her royal flesh even as the thick semen was forced from her pussy and womb because of all the pumping and movement. Her ass bouncing hard and breasts slapping against each other and her chest from the rough movement, breasts that hopefully would be growing even fully with milk if she became pregnant. Whorish moaning escaping the vampire's lips, did it hurt? Yes, but it was love, she would endure it for her queen, her husband, and their future children.

When the orgasm came her pussy was eager for it and she screams out in tandem with her cunt milking the fat dick vigorously. That was until it was pulled from her and she found herself on the floor with thick tomb king spunk coating her legs and lush ass. Body trembling and shivering as her cunt was still orgasming even with the cock pulled from it. It was a empty feeling she didn't have to feel for long as she was taken from behind. Eyes rolling back and her back arching, feeling the pull of her hair and grip of her hip as her queen pushes her to the limit. Her little cunt climaxing again around the fat cock as she screams out. "K-Kithriii! Yo-ur g-going to break meeeee!" She let out in a cry, a mix of fear and lust. It would take this kind of ruthless passion if they hoped to make a baby...

Kithri stopped, her cock halfway in her wife's cunt, just deep enough to press against her womb instead of stretching it. She leaned down further, pressing a kiss to Elizabeth's pointy ear, whispering into it, her breath hot and wet.
"Only if you beg me to, my love."

(sorry for the short post, I really liked this line, and couldn't work it into a longer post...)

Her pussy trembling, shivering around the fat royal cock as her pussy was so full of cock and semen thick and heavy. She weakly looks back, or tries to at least. A mix of love, fear, lust in her gaze, the way a wife being bred should look at her husband. "P-please, more ge-gentle." She speaks softly, tears in her eyes, the black eyeliner she had been wearing in the style of local women running a bit from her tears of pain and pleasure. Her mouth feeling dry, panting trying to keep her breath, breeding caused strange things to happen to the body of a female vampire… it was both natural and not as it kept in line with the law of their gender and yet against the law of their status as unliving. Her lush breasts pressed against the rough stone floor, she much preferred the soft silk sheets of their bed when they made love... but she understood she had duties as the queen of a tomb king, one being ass up and face down with her husband's cock deep inside her cunt, and thick ass so wonderfully slapable. "I-I can't carry a child I-if you break me."

Kithra reached over, gently placing a hand on Elizabeth's cheek, gazing lovingly into her eyes.
"As you wish my love. Your word is my command." With that she slowly pushed in, watching her wife intently for any sign of where she should stop. Once she reached that point, she'd start to pull out just as slowly, then again and again, building up a comfortable speed, letting her wife recover and enjoy the feeling for having her pussy bred.

After a while, she once more let out that deep sigh, and came again, stretching her lover's belly as she flooded her womb, the overflowing cum forming a vast puddle underneath hem by now. Kithra collapses over her wife, groaning slightly. "My love, I fear I may not have much left for you. So tell me, how would you like to finish this?"

She could go in deep, into her womb if she wished and most likely would. Elizabeth moaning and crying out softer as the thick cock slowly and steadily plows her pussy. It still felt hard, powerful, just how it was when her queen had such a large cock, but as Elizabeth's supple flesh bounces softly as they made love she found it nice and sweet.

Her pussy the tender little hole it was was prone to climax no matter how hard her husband fucked her. Her pussy milking the royal cock and her crying out as once more she cums with her queen, fluids mixing over her shaft and in Elizabeth's womb. Feeling the weight of her queen pressed against her back. Her queen's breasts against her back, her own pressed against the stone floor, and her womb so full of thick semen... She groans as she felt sluggish "M-my pussy is so full... I don't... I don't think my womb can hold any more of your semen my queen... m-my breasts, use my breasts to fully satisfy you... bless my skin with your semen."

"Very well my love."
Kithra withdrew from the well-fucked hole, a long lewd slurping noise emerging as she left Elizabeth gaped and leaking semen. She very much doubted her wife could stand right now, and so opted for turning her over instead. Looking down at her wife's fuck-drunk face and stained white body, she seated herself on her chest, and laid down her cum-slathered cock right inbetween her heavy breasts. "Tell me love, do you have the energy to serve me, or should I use you myself?" To indicate what she meant, she grabbed each of Elizabeth's hands and placed them on either side of her tits, holding them in place as they wrapped around her gargantuan dick.

Elizabeth watched as she turned over and saw her wider lowering down on her. With her pussy finally free she would feel the emptiness, the dull pain from the fucking, and all that thick heavy semen oozing from her or clinging to her vaginal walls. She watches as we loves cock came to rest down on her breasts... so big... she shivers... she could feel her queen’s nuts resting against her as well. As her large breasts envelop the cum coated cock she loved the feeling, the power of her mate. She kept her hands were her queen put them. Leaning her head a bit she kisses and softly licks and sucks on the bulbous cockhead. She starts moving softly, rubbing her breasts against the thick throbbing organ between them. She breasts the kiss, cum still on her lips “my love... your cock... is it wrong that I find myself scared of it?” She asked before she kisses the tip again “even now...”

Kithra hummed thoughtfully at her wife's confession, watching her worship her cock, those soft breasts caressing her member, and soft lips wrapping around the very tip.
"My love, fear in the presence of divinity is only natural. It keeps one humble." She started to gently thrust back and forth, gently humping her wife's tits. "Even so, you have nothing to fear. Even in the deepest throes of mindless passion, I need only a word from you to end it all." As if to prove her point, she withdrew back, leaving that wet mouth behind. "For even though I am the queen, I love you with all my heart. And that gives you an immense power. I am but the slave of a slave"

("The slave of a slave" referring to a famous piece of arabic renaissance literature about a king who falls in love with one of his slaves, and does whatever he asks, leading many to say that the slave is in fact the most powerful man in the land, as the king is as his slave. The slave of a slave.)

As Kithra pulls back Elizabeth found herself trying to press her breasts together more firmly as if to stop the cock from escaping her. A blush on her undead cheeks "My love... your cock and semen are divine... perhaps it is only right for a woman to feel as such before such a cock when she is being bred, when she knows that it has such a power over her... perhaps its something deep inside... a part of our primal side to help the female of the species submit to the male... Know this my love, I would never deny you that body which by right is yours, a wife to her husband, queen to her king... a slave to her slave." She says and parts her lips, she wanted the cock returned to her mouth.

Kithra laughs, the sound raspy and hollow. "I would never submit to a male. My love, you think too small. With my magic, I have taken the means to breed you, or any other woman. It is power one bows to. Power, not men." With that she once again sinks her cock into her wife's mouth, sliding it back into the valley of tit-flesh, her rigid face twisting into a grin at the sight of Elizabeth's mounds jiggling with ever thrust, her doe eyes looking up at her with love and reverence even as her cheeks hollow with the effort of sucking her cock.

Every thrust sends those tits shaking, her cock prodding harshly at the back of her throat, her hands tangle in Elizabeth's hair, pulling at times, in pace with the thrusts, at other stroking gently when she can see it's too much for her beloved. It's not long until they can both feel the final orgasm coming on...

Elizabeth keeps worshiping her queen’s cock, sucking and slurping the fat organ as it reaches deep into her mouth and throat. Squeezing the fat meaty tomb king flesh with her lush lips and supple bouncing breasts wrapped around the massive cock. Her groaning around the organ as it fucks her torso and face, it all belonged to her queen, hers to do with as she wanted. Elizabeth’s teeth softly grazing against the thick hard flesh as her saliva coats however much of that organ could fit into her maw. Tasting the pre cum building in her mouth as the climax was drawing closer and closer. In or out... it was for her queen to choose. Down her maw, or across her slutty submissive face and large jiggling tits.

Luckily, she doesn't have to choose. With a low groan, she cums, her cock buried deep in her wife's throat. She inches forwards, litres of cum flooding down into Elizabeth's gullet. As she inches forwards, she rises to her knees, slowly dragging the cock out of its snug confines. And then she pulls back, releasing a load directly onto her tongue, out past her lips, hosing down her face, gluing her hair to her head, further back, painting her tits white, rewarding them for their service. Back even further, white goo coating her belly and joining with the pool formed be the overflow from her pussy. It lasts for minutes, utterly covering Elizabeth. Then, finally, it is over.

Kithra stands there in silence, watching her work with pride.

"Drink deep my love, a fitting bounty for your efforts."

That load... so much... she tired to swallow, some she could do nothing but swallow an still as that fat cock was pulled from her mouth cum drooled and sputtered from her lips as she tries to regain a bit of breath... she didn't need breath but it seemed to be a force of habit. Her body shivering as she feels the thick semen paining her body, her face, her hair, her tits, and joining the mess further to the south on her. She lay there, panting, her generous body stained with thick semen that laid heavy on her flesh.

Elizabeth slowly cups one of her large breasts and tilting her head she softly starts to lick and suckle from her own erect nipple, her cum stained lips and tongue cleaning the small area of cum as she tastes her own flesh mixed with her love's sperm. "Th-thank you my queen... hopefully my womb dose you proud..." She says, eyes gazing at her love longingly... well one of her eyes as the other was closed from all the cum spurted across her face.

She sits up slowly, the cum clinging to her flesh for the most part though some was dripping from her breasts and chin. She took a hand and tried to wipe some of the semen from her other eye so she could see from both.

Last edited:
In the far north of the old world say the lands of Norsca… a cold and harsh place were the ruinous powers in the south were the very gods that gave life in this realm... or at least didn't yet see fit to snuff it out.

Along with men and trolls a type of creature that dwelled in this place were the Skin Wolves, mortal cursed by magic and blood to become large man-wolves that hungered for flesh and blood. Their place in these lands was... complicated but they managed to survive with their wild natures and even could be found among raids launched on the south. Estha was one such creature as she sat in her cave by the fire. Her cloths a patch of furs was skimpy at beast and did little to hide her own furry body... her large breasts and thick round ass. Clearly a female blessed by the serpent god of these lands... a god to other people know for 'their' favor of perversions.

A shape appeared in the mouth of the cave. A tall woman dressed uncommonly for these lands. Her long coat was far more suited for southern shores, and her boots were for working on a ship, not traversing a snowstorm. Yet, here she was, pale, and strong, and beautiful: an elven vampire. Viktoria smirked as she saw the scantily dressed skinwolf. She had been hoping to find the bastard who helped her worthless bitch of a daughter escape, but instead she had found this pretty thing, spotted the light of her fire from the storm outside. She could smell the slaaneshi corruption on her, but up here, that sort of thing was common.

Besides, she got a long very well with followers of the Serpent...

"Hail Skinwolf," she said, "Room for a visitor in your cave?"

The whores from her dark elf past and pleasure cultists... and the followers of the Serpent god... it may ultimately be the same god in the warp, but where one is likely to suck your dick for fun of it, the other is likely to let you get in close with the promise and then gut you... The Serpent god liked cunning and poisons after all.

The skinwolf looks at the visitor, she certainly didn't fir the setting very well. "Room? I think a better question would be why is a undead leech up this far north? Especially one clearly from the coasts." She said having herself been on raids far from these cold lands, she had seen the lands of the new world, tasted of its fruits and goods... maybe a few captured Skinks, why waist good protein? The female skinwolf standing up, her supple breasts jiggly softly in the cold air as she glares at her visitor.

Viktoria made no attempts to hide her arousal at the Norscan's appearance, licking her lips as she watched her big tits jiggle.

"Why am I here?" She took a step forward, sizing up the skinwolf. She was larger than the elf, more physically imposing, but she lacked the preternatural presence a vampire had. It was like the campfire was dimming, and the world softly fading, eyes naturally falling on her of their own accord. She used that power here. She knew this literal bitch would be far more defiant than her usual "lovers", and she would even welcome the change in pace, but she would be damned again before she let her win. "I'm an adventurer, you could say. Like you, I come here to hunt. Unlike you, I hunt more than just meat."

She looks the norscan up and down, openly drinking in her body. Her massive cock is straining against her pants, and she can't wait to bury it in this skin-wolf, but she wants to savor this, drag it out. Make it a fight, literally, or otherwise...

The bitch growls at the leech invading her cave “is that so? Maybe we should cut to the chase and I just bite your cock off.” She says as she bares her fangs. Despite this show of aggressive intent her nipples were getting hard and a fluid Viktoria would know well dripped from between the woman’s legs onto the cold stone floor... seems the body blessed by the serpent was more open and excited at the idea of sex then the wolf wished admit.

With fangs bared and flaws extended the skinwolf charges the vampire. Lush tits and ass bouncing with each step as she looked ready to take Viktoria’s head off... both of them. She wasn’t going to go down with a fight, even if it may be shorter then she guessed.

The bitch would make for a good warm place to shove her dick when this was all over, good breeding stock.

Viktoria merely smirks at the wolf's threat. "Let's see if you bark that much after I collar you."
As she charges, Viktoria bares her own fangs, hissing and meeting the challenge. As the she-wolf charges, she feints a swipe at her head before using her vampiric celerity to sidestep her entirely, emerging behind the wolf and giving her ass a hard slap. A loud clap echoes in the cave, and Viktoria coos. "I could watch that ass quiver all day. Maybe I will..."

The thick furry wolf cheeks jiggling as the skinwolf stumbles forward from the slap and turns around, rage in her eyes and drool dripping from her bared fangs... otherwise a wolf mouth may be rather good for sucking cock... after it’s trained not to bite too hard.

“You leech bitch!” She roars in anger as she charges again, swiping her claws widely as Viktoria attempting to cut and tear her cloth and flesh. The people’s of the far north weren’t exactly known for advance tactics... well... at least not when away from their boats and the anger of the wolf god takes them.

Viktoria cracks her neck, rolls her shoulders and drops into a fighting stance as the wolf recovers, and as she charges, so does she. She gets in close, allows the wolf's swipe to connect and rip her coat across the stomach, four pale lines the only evidence of an injury on a bloodless monster. In return, she punches the wolf in the face, a mighty blow that sends her crumpled to the floor.

"You literal bitch! That coat cost more than the litter of pups I'll put in you!" In a rage she descends on the wolf, straddling her and attempting to punch and claw at her repeatedly.

Blood flys from her mouth as she hits the floor, she was a tough bitch though and even as she was jumped on by the vampire she tried to slut and claw back. This rape wasn’t going to be easy. Still those large tits bounce and jiggle wildly as the motions of both females in the cold air of the cave. More rips and tears in her fancy cloths as the wolf didn’t wear enough to really be torn at all.

The skinwolf manages to get her leg into position and sends her knee right into Viktoria scrotum. The furry knee making contact hard with the fat and full futa nuts.

Viktoria gasps as the knee makes contact, doubling over. "That would have hurt were I alive," she taunts, grabbing the norscan by the snout and clamping it shut. She looks down to her own body, noting her increasingly tattered clothing. "You'll pay for that, if I so have to skin our daughters for their furs!" She has only her pants left now, her top shredded, exposing her own large tits to the cold air, the flesh jiggling with her movements as she uses her free hand to repeatedly punch the wolf in the side.

The wolf struggles but she could swear a rib or two broke as she was being punched by the vampire pirate atop her. Her coughing up some with her mouth close and blood dripping from the corners. She was in a considerable amount of pain, but she was fighting back less. Not only that but her pussy was rather drenched at this moment, her blooding pumping and clearly something had gotten to her lower bits, the serpent was both blessing and curse it seemed. She tried to weakly claw at Viktoria but it was clear this fight was ready for the next stage.

Senseing the change in the tides of battle, Viktoria begins to undo the buttons of her pants, muttering to herself. "Useless dog ruined all my clothes except the one thing I needed to take off..."
With that done, her cock can spring free, and the vampire sighs in relief as it does. She wastes no time in rearing back and pushing her member into that dripping wet wolf-cunt, sinking in as deep as it will go in a single thrust. She moans in satisfaction.

"Oh, you're absolutely soaked! That serpent god of yours seems to think you'd make a better breeder than a fighter."

Back
Top Bottom