Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dread of the Vampire Coast (PlatemailBikinixDemaron19)

Takara wasn't sure if the vampire was merely trying to get inside her head or not. Everyone knew Vampires, being undead, couldn't have children. And elves and humans didn't breed true, crossbreeding being impossible. Yet, the bitch spoke with such confidence that it was hard to push the thought aside. Still, she had an ace up her sleeve, which she gladly shared with the petty little fucker:

"Sorry to tell you, but I'm infertile." Her delivery was far from desired, halting and out-of-breath and spat through her gritted teeth as the vampire plowed her for all she was worth. "You're far from the first bastard to try and put a kid in me, and you'd be the first to succeed." She lay her head back again, this time with a smile as she started to adjust to the size of her invader. She gently cupped Viktoria's head in her hand, stroking her hair. "Keep sucking though, it's the first competent thing you've done to me so far..."

Infertile? Well... luckily she had a little trick to fix that... or should one say, she had a trick from those old ones the lizardmen worship to fix that. She grins a bit and bites down a little on her tit, not enough to break the skin but enough to have her feel it. Sucking on her mound a bit longer before letting go and sitting up, looking her practically face to face, the fucking had slowed, it was still a massive cock plowing her but it wasn't as rough as before. "Infertile? My poor dear, that simply won't due, see, I rather like your little pussy, but if your unable to give me children then well." She grins a bit more as he fangs grow longer, making her 'point' about the situation. "But, I think there is a way we can fix that." She says, reaching into one of the pockets of her captains coat and pulling out a golden medallion encrusted with jade and rubies. It was clearly lizardman in nature. "Willing to give it a try? Or, shall I go ahead and have a drink?" Her womb, or her life...

Even before she would have time to answer Viktoria would be moving the medallion down to Takara's abdomen, pressing the cold golden metal to her flesh. A intense heat would start to build in her womb, a great pain as the object was 'fixing' her... it was going to hurt like a bitch but Viktoria didn't really care, she wanted to see Takara's tits grow fat with milk. Viktoria's lips once more pressing to Takara's breast as she suckles from her lush mound and erect nipple. A cold and nimble tongue swirling around the nipple, fangs growing and suddenly piercing the flesh of her tit. Not enough to harm her to much, but enough to draw blood, blood that Viktoria was now drinking.

Last edited:
And of course as soon as she had adjusted to the plowing, even started to enjoy her more manageable pace, the bitch found some way to muck it up. The medallion burned hot as fire, and she screamed, feeling it knit at her insides, her guts bubbling and reshaping. She arched her back, her screams dying down as the heat faded, leaning her panting. The came the bite: sharp fangs sinking into her soft titflesh, the undead cunt lapping up the droplets of blood that rose from the wounds.

She swore in Nipponese, cursing the bloodsucker. She didn't want to know what kind of freak would be birthed from this union, but she also wanted to keep her life. She'd let the beast rape her, drink her blood, even put a child in her, if that's what it took to survive.

She could throw all the curses she wished, they wouldn't change the facts of the situation. Viktoria started to thrust harder and faster once more as Takara's womb was now fixed and breeding was now on the agenda. Her massive cock dripping and oozing thick pre-cum was the cock plows her loins with little mercy as it was coming time to seal this union and add another whore to her ranks of breeding stock. Her lips and fangs letting go of her tit as Viktoria sits up, grinning as she pounds the nippon whore harder and faster. "Get ready you cheap yellow slut, your about to start your new life as my bitch."

Takara's voice was growing hoarse as Viktoria picked up the pace, every brutal thrust forcing a yelp from her. She could feel the slickness of her goopy pre-cum, could feel it ooze out of her over-stretched hole as Viktoria's gargantuan cock battered for the home stretch.

"No, no no no!" Her protests fell on deaf ears she knew, but she couldn't help but try anything, no matter how small, to avoid this fate. "I don't wanna be a mommy! I don't wanna be a mommy!"

The vampire grunting like a beast as she enters that finale stretch, her cock throbbing and pulsing as her fat nuts were tightening in their sack. The captain had her latest prize, not to put her to work. The vampiric dark elf arches her back some as she slams her massive cock as deep as the mortal pussy would take the fat ungodly shaft. From the bulbous cockhead starts to shoot forth thick torrents of vampiric cum. Thick sticky ropes of the fertile undead seed being forcibly pumped into the warm mortal womb of its latest host. The entire organ throbbing and pulsing inside of her cunt as she was being bred.

Takara could feel the fat dick expanding in its final throes, the sudden pressure forcing her into a messy, unwilling orgasm. Waves of pleasure shot through her, scrambling her brain as she felt unnaturally cold cum splatter her insides, drowning her ovaries in potent seed. Her toes curled and her chest shot up as her back arched violently, the orgasm more powerful than any she'd had in years. She screamed, her voice dying off halfway, leaving a ragged quiet noise emanating from her mouth.

It just kept on coming, more and more vampire cum packed into her aching womb, the utter corking the admiral's massive dick provided keeping it from overflowing. Instead she felt her insides slowly bulge, a visible bump building in her stomach. Liters of spunk filled her up, the strange sensation wracking her with another orgasm, causing her to go limp on the bed. Her eyes rolled back in her skull, her mind blanking, overloaded by the feeling of her womb being utterly and thoroughly bred for the first time. She could almost feel the seed taking hold, browbeating her fresh eggs into submission.

It was all she could feel.

Viktoria watches Takara have her mind and will broken at that moment, watches her body and very soul face the harsh reality of the situation. Her cock kept pumping for a little while longer, so much thick vampire semen inside of her womb. It was thick and heavy, so damn heavy. Her egg stood no chance as it was swarm and its membrane violated by the undead semen as one finally got through it, the start of new unlife. "You'll make a very good breeding whore yet." She says with a sly grin before he cups one of Takara's tits again and runs her tongue against the erect pink nipple "Tits good and fat with mothers milk." She grins a bit more sadistically.

---
In a dark, dinghy tavern in the Marienburg harbor, Gerlinde Kempf awaits her prey. The reign of terror spread by the ferocious Viktoria von Sclighten ends tonight. She has the whole hunt planned out. She waits in the vampire's quarters in the inn, behind the door and ready to pounce the moment the filthy monster enters.

The door opens, the bitch enters, and Gerlinde strikes, bringing her stake down towards the thing's heart.

She would certainly hit a target... it wasn't the vampire however but a simple undead crewman who had been hauling her belongings into the room. Belongings that fell and tumbled to the ground as the creature withered and turned to sea salt and ash... This assault on her luggage was not well received as Viktoria extended her booted foot and kicked the hunter hard in the stomach sending her with a loud thud into the opposing wall.

Gerlinde cursed her luck, and grunted as she slammed into the wall. Her vision blurred from the impact, she raised the stake like a tilean parrying dagger, and drew her pistol with her free hand. Righting herself to a tall, proud posture, she smirked at the monster. "Think you'll be so lucky again?" Her voice was sharp and taunting. It the slightest hint of approach, she would fire, and rush through the gunfire smoke to stake her prey.

“Do you really think you can shoot me lass? Ha! I can think of many a elven bitch who put her fair body’s hope that she could knock me with a arrow before I reached her, and I can tell you just as many elven whores ended up on their backs crying as I raped them.” She grins with those sharp fangs of her showing “so do ya really think you a mere human has a chance of shooting me? Look I’ll give you a choice, if you put the gun down and get on your knees I’ll let you walk away with a sore jaw and a sorer ass.” Viktoria says as she cups the rather heavy looking bulge in the front of her pants “if not however, well, always room in the brig of my ship for some blonde Empire bitch. Your choice, clocks ticking.” She adds as she starts undoing her pants and pulls out that massive undead cock “take it up the ass as a free woman, or have your pussy raped.”

((I left the choice up to a dice-roll))

Something about the vampire instilled a deep fear in Gerlinde. She knew of the tales of course, of an immortal monster who plied the waves, pillaging and burning. In the tales, the beast cared only for one thing: sex. Many a tale spoke of her brutality, of how an entire order of Nordlander warrior women had been defeated and raped half to death, only left alive so they could carry her spawn; of how even the druchii feared her after the Krakenlord himself had returned home from a raid, only to find half his slaves fucked to death, and the other half missing, of how the norscans steered clear of her fleet, and even other vampires fled her.

And in that moment, she knew they were all true.

With a shiver, she lowered her pistol, dropping the stake on the ground. She was outmatched, and outclassed. Her only hope was that the monster would keep her word. Wordlessly, Gerlinde Knelt.

Seems fair))

Was there any truth in these tails and deeds of mass rape? The first rule of being a pirate... make the story of your exploits even grander and bigger then they really are.

With a grin Viktoria walks up to the kneeling woman and firmly smacks her thick meaty undead cock against the woman’s cheek “well well, looks like there are some brains inside that little blonde head after all.” She smirks and taunts, that massive cock still pressed against her face as Viktoria grabs her blonde hair so she couldn’t pull away. The chance she would hold up her deal was... well almost nothing. In all reality [BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Gerlinde most likely just agreed to let this monster take her pussy and breed her.[/BGCOLOR]

Gerlinde knew the monster was likely to betray her, but it was the only chance she had. She knew it was foolish to expect a corpse to keep her word, but part of her held out hope that this one was honorable, like the Blood Dragons she'd fought in the past, even allied with once, to take on daemons.

She gritted her teeth as the vampire grabbed her by the hair, a sensitive point for her.

Well mortal fools and their misguided views of honor... sometimes became undead fools with misguided views of honor. Views of honor Viktoria as a dark elf and now vampire had no interest in entertaining then or now.

"No no, don't grit your teeth, open your mouth, you need to get sucking after all. The faster you get to it... well... just hurry up and get to it." She says in a tone that was partially threatening as she softly orders the blonde mortal woman to get to work and suck the massive undead cock before her.

With a glare, Gerlinde tentatively opened her mouth, and took the head in. The cold flesh felt unpleasant, and the monster tasted of sex, this clearly not being the only time she'd been 'tended to' recently. Her descent upon the cock was slow and halting, the woman clearly inexperienced.

Viktoria always made a point of habit to 'unload' some of her own 'cargo' before going ashore. That yellow bitch from the far eastern seas was making a wonderful cock warmer, and the child growing in her womb was coming along nicely. "come on girl, I said I wanted my cock sucked not nuzzled on." She sighs and rolls her eyes. "Don't tell me your a virgin, I mean really, a virgin hunter? That's practically begging for trouble, should have you lot bred at least three times and able to suck cock without a gag reflex before they let you out into the wild. Makes my side of things so much simpler if the girl already knows the rules."

Gerlinde had in fact only had sex once or twice in her life, and had never been fond of giving oral. Thus, she really was doing her best as she slowly took in more and more cock, her tongue unwieldy as it pressed against the underside of the massive rod. Not one to back down from a challenge however, no matter how crude, she reached out and grabbed the vampire by the hips, using her arms to pull herself down. Almost immediately, the force of the effort was found to be disagreeable by her gag reflex, and she let out a wet gurgle as she shot back, falling back on her haunches and coughing and spluttering and gasping.

Viktoria smirks as she watches the human wench learn she was biting off far more then she could chew. “A little to much for you? I said suck my cock or I’ll rape that pathetic mortal twat, looks like you’ve failed my terms of surrender.” The elven vampire said with a grin on her lips as she grabs the hunter and using her overwhelming vampiric strength lifts the woman up by the neck. She grabs at Gerlinde’s groin and rip away her clothing overnight that little and oh so unprepared pussy. Without much in the way of mercy she tosses the bitch onto the bed, coming up behind her quickly and sure she was good and bent over with that curvy human ass sticking out and up... that massive cold undead cock rubbing against her thick ass cheeks and her soft little pussy... that warm human pussy was built for the size of the vampire... her pussy was going to be raped and ruined. Maybe her incredibly short skirt like attire wasn’t the best idea...(referring to how she’s dressed in the picture.)

Deep in the hot balmy jungles of the new world there lived more then just cold blooded monsters, rotting brine coated corpses, and the occasional lunatic who thinks the stories of gold make it worth the risk... There to lived the Amazons, a all female tribal community who shunned and detested men. Some were born into the community, others escaped to it fleeing slavers or the sorry chains of marriage.

That is not to say that the Amazons didn't have something to serve, that they did not have some form of chain and duty that bound them... For reasons unknown to outsiders the Amazons seemed linked to the Lizardmen, their warm blooded servants. They served in all manors needed of them, even in the ways their female bodies were built for nature for. Akasta Stor'loom was a might Amazon warrior to behold. Her body a temple of the warrior female, and yet her temple still had needs, and the needs of others to tend to as part of her duty.

Akasta was on her hands and knees, gripping the warm wet jungle dirt as her face contorted in pain and pleasure. Her thick and tone body bouncing forward as something struck her deep from behind. From her lips came cries of pleasure mixed with pain, the source being the large and girthy cock plunging deep inside of her loins. The cock belonging to a Skink who was making use of her as a source of his own relief. His cold reptilian cock too big for her little and warm human pussy. A warrior she may have been but she was still only a woman and no matter how strong her body was her pussy still small and weak to the touch of her cold blooded masters. She cries out and grunts as the fat Skink cock plows her from labia to womb. "mmm- ahhhgggg! p-please, mmm, great c-cold one. M-my loin can only take so, mmmmuch." She utters in a begging tone as her pussy was being abused by the Skink.

Last edited:
For some time now, the pair had been unaware of an observer, watching them from the treeline. Viktoria von Sclighten had originally come to the area following a treasure map looted from a rival vessel. It had promised Asur gemstones, and weapons of bretonnian silverine buried under an old lizardmen watchtower. Some hours into her search she had stumbled upon the two of them, the skink and an amazonian, rutting away. She had no interest in lizardmen, they lacked women to fuck and couldn't be raised into undeath, but the amazon was enticing.

She was bronze-skinned and pale-tressed, a rare combination that would make her an attractive target all on its own, but it was her physique that really got her blood pumping. Hard-defined muscles covered in exotic tattoo-work, thick thighs, and curves Viktoria had slaughtered villages to look upon in the past. What was one little reptile?

At the amazon's plea, she sensed the time was right to step forward.

"Worry not my lady," she said, affecting a cocky swagger as she emerged from the treeline into the small glade. She drew her sword, a withered, rusted thing that nevertheless hid a great sharpness and a magical bite. "I shall save you from this brutish animal!" With inhuman speed, she dashed forwards, just as the skink turned to hiss at the intruder. She delivered a deep cut to its neck, a wound that would have meant the end for a human, but was little but a nuisance for a lizardman. The thing dove to the side, unheeding of the way his "lover" cried out as the massive cock was violently torn from her tight pussy. It scrambled up on its feet, grabbing the spear it had left nearby, alongside what was clearly the amazon's axe. With a hiss, it leapt at Viktoria, poised to strike.

Viktoria merely grinned, stepping aside at the last second and delivering another shallow cut, this time to its thigh. Then, before it could right itself, she slashed at the thigh again, deeper this time, and then another, to its calf. There was a sickening rip, and the lizard stumbled forward, its tendon cut. As it turned to lunge again, Viktoria drove her sword in its entirety through its eye, the thin blade emerging out the back of its skull.

Sheathing her sword, Viktoria approached the amazon, extending a hand to help her stand. "No need to thank me. Not in words anyhow..." She let that sink in, shamelessly drinking in the amazon's naked body, putting her hand on her hip to draw the amazon's eye there. And to the massive bulge in her pants. She believed the implication spoke for itself.

Of course, in the end she didn't have a choice in the matter, but it would really make her feel like even more of a hero if the woman just gave her what she wanted freely...

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Akasta wasn’t in a current condition to help the Skink, she certainly wasn’t expecting this and cried out loudly as the fat massive lizard cock was unceremoniously pulled from her cunt with a wet pop. The amazon didn’t have the strength currently to reach out for her weapon... the thick Skink semen that was oozing out from her cunt should have been clear sign to anyone that she and the lizardman had been going at this for some time.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]She glares up at the vampire “you undead monster... get away from me...” she says panting, coated in sweat as thick Skink cum keeps dripping from her little abused pussy. This was bad, in her condition there was no way she could stop this vampire... the bulge she was seeing in the unholy beasts pants didn’t help the mater.[/BGCOLOR]

Viktoria sighed. Here she was, playing the hero for once, and all she got was more of the same. Well, that confirms it, going good wasn't going to work, and she should never stop doing whatever she wants to anyone she wants. With that in mind, she grabbed the Amazon by the back of her head, holding her in place, and very pointedly looked down to her dripping pussy. "Well, normally I don't go for sloppy seconds, but if you do a good job of slobbering on my cock, I might try it for once." With her free hand she unbuttoned her pants with a well-practiced motion. Her undead monster of a cock sprung free, already larger than the skink's at half-hard.

Viktoria grinned, pprodding the tip to the amazon's lips. "The alternative is it goes up your ass."

The amazon grunts as her hair was pulled and she was given the choice, suck or suffer... either way she would suffer... she looks at that monster cock. The taste of the lizardman cock still on her lips and tongue, they may not look like it but those skinks rather enjoyed having their cocks sucked. Many rituals and ceremonies needing the cock of the Skink priest sucked on by a loyal amazon whore... well... maybe not a loyal one, plenty of ladies ended up here by less then loyal and willing means.

Her blood still pumping from the sex, her pussy tender and plump from being pounded. She didn’t have a choice... she leans in and opening her mouth she starts to suck and suckle on that thick pale cockhead. Cold thick skin against warm and living flesh.

Back
Top Bottom