Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dread of the Vampire Coast (PlatemailBikinixDemaron19)

Demaron19

Chaos and Order
In the old world the undead and their masters the midnight aristocracy haunt the nights and dreams of their mortal cattle. In the new world however, along the Vampire Coast such forces also stir and cast nightmares into the minds of men. From fog covered ports and rotting docks ships crewed by the undead and captained by the undying set sail for spoils and mayhem. Among the ranks of those midnight lords and admirals was one Viktoria von Sclighten, captain of the dreaded ship the "Widow's Womb" and commander of her own little fleet of ships. The once elven mistress of this ship was a tall and rather thin creature, her hair dark and kept short, eyes black and fangs sharp. Her skin pale, which only further showed how thin she was with one being able to make out the faint outline of her rubs under her flesh. Yet maybe the most striking feature of Viktoria was no her thin figure and elven eyes, but the long and meaty cock she had been her long and slender legs. Just as pale as the rest of her flesh but certainly a thick and juicy slab of meat even before it was erect.

Naturally now Viktoria von Sclighten was not a elven name or her original but one she adopted after she became a vampire. von Sclighten having been the last name of the vampire who turned her and maybe the only man she ever really loved. Back in her life among the cruel elves of the cold northern cities she had been a normal woman, with a functioning pussy and womb. A fact her three, late, Dark elf husbands could attest to and indeed her... children, from those days so long ago probably were still alive... probably. That was until she was captured by a vampire pirate and swept away from her home before she was to marry her fourth husband. In the start it was a miserable existence. The vampire captain raped her and defiled her loins with his thick undead cock and seed. It happened frequently but as time passed the hatred turned to something else... and anger became respect... and then love. Indeed in due time Viktoria was longing to do something she dreaded doing with her previous husbands... she longed to have his child. They tried, but vampire fertility was low at best. That was until they found the amulet. What it actually is... who's to say but it was found in the ruins of some Lizardman city. It increased fertility, and the soon Viktoria had her vampire lover rest his hand on her abdomen as she told him the news they longed to hear. The pregnancy was rough, but it was successful and into this world aboard a ship as the roars of the waves mixed with Viktoria's screams of pain she birthed the only child she considered 'true.' This happy time was not long to last, as a ship battle saw her love and captain struck down and in his finale act gave her the kiss. She took the name Viktoria von Sclighten then and there and in time using the power of the amulet she made herself a futa able to breed her captives.

That was then however, and this was now. Viktoria sat on the throne in her cabin, naked saw for a cloak loosely around her shoulders, her thick fat cock resting across her lap. Before her stripped of all her cloths was another vampire, one of her subordinate captains who had failed her last task... much to Viktoria's displeasure. "Tell me little welp, do you think I am a merciful captain? That my time and "trust" are things that can be stringed along until the end and no punishment shall happen? I gave you one task, bring me my daughter, bring me my Elizibeth and you let her slip away." She says with a glare in her eyes. Her dear daughter was a rather free spirit... something her mother tolerated far to much to be honest. Especially if taken into account how she treated her other 'children' those born not of her now gone womb but her seed in the wombs of her slaves and captives... or subordinates who needed to be punished... many of whom were in fact the children made of such unions.

"Of course not Admiral." Pleaded the vampire known as Zara Kuchler. "I almost had your daughter, but she evaded me at the last second. She fired a cannonade as I was chasing her through a fjord. Had I not pulled back we would have lost the whole ship to the landslide she caused!" Zara's ship Shadowmaiden was one of the smaller vessels in von Schlighten's fleet, and so also one of the fastest.

She knew that the excuse would not be enough. She has spent her entire time since the encounter preparing for her punishment. She had taken Viktoria's cock before -all of them had- but the admiral was ever the challenge. Even the most experienced Sartosan whore and most ruined Karond Kar slave struggled to take her. She knew there was nothing she could say that could save her. All she could do now was await the Admiral's punishment. She had prepared herself the best she could, trained, loosened her cunt in anticipation, lubricated it where her dead body could not. She could still feel however, and that part she could not prepare for. That mind-melting mixture of gruesome pain and perverted pleasure the Admiral brought.

The captain rose to her feet and walks up to her naked and frightened underlying. Looking down at her with cold black elven eyes as Viktoria reached out and grabbed her Zara’s red hair, pulling it hard as she made sure the undead bitch couldn’t flee. Between Zara’s legs would be pressed her commander’s long and meaty cock. Vampires had no heartbeat but sill from Viktoria’s organ when pressed against the cold undead flesh of another vampire... that dull throbbing could be felt, the dull beating of life pulsing through her fat shaft and heavy nuts. The captain had the power to make life, to plant it inside the womb of women... for a female vampire pregnancy and birth could be rather painful.

“You pathetic little trout, you bring me excuses, you come in here with those fat tits hanging in the breeze” she says as she grabs one of Zara’s lush mounds, squeezing it roughly against her palm and fingers “and yet still your too stupid to be on yours knees trying to suck my mercy from my cock? I should have pulled out of that Nord bitch that birthed you and let her suck you out of my cock instead.” She growls and bares her fangs in the face of her underlying before she tosses her aside onto the floor “I made you! You owe me your unlife!” She growls more but collects herself. "Well, since you couldn't bring me my daughter I suppose we will have to see what you can bring me." She says and walking coldly up to the woman grabs her by the hair once more and drags her over to a table. Lifting her up and with little mercy forcibly bends her over the table with her thick pale ass sticking good and out.

Viktoria was not unfamiliar with what her underlying must be feeling. She to could still recall when she was mortal, being bent over a table, the fear and pain as a vampire pirate plowed her little elf cunt with his massive undead cock. Her fingers gripping and scratching at the wood as she cried out in agony and slutty moans. Viktoria pressed up behind her underlying, her thick meaty cock rubbing against her ass and the lips of her little pale cunt. The vampire organ growing larger and thicker as Viktoria's erection manifested.

Last edited:
When the captain rose, she knew she'd made a fatal mistake. She had tried to reason, rather than putting her mouth to a use the admiral might actually care for. She would pay for that dearly. The dull echos of pain as the admiral roughly grabbed her hair she knew would only by a taste of what was to come. The unnatural cunt-splitter of a cock pulsed against her thighs, each beat sending shivers up her spine.

Her mouth formed into a silent 'O' as Viktoria started manhandling her tits, the move bringing pain and pleasure in equal measure. She listened as the Admiral berated her and her mother, remembering the day Viktoria had forced her to watch her mother's death, choking on the Admiral's dick. The very same dick that was now about to claim her.

She was thrown to the floor, the wind forced out of her lungs. She was expecting the admiral to take her there and then, rutting her right on the floor. At the Admiral's comment about what she could give her, she froze. So far she'd avoided the full brunt of Viktoria's attention, avoided being bred like a nordlander farm girl when the Vanaheimlings came a-raiding. That was about to end. As fear gripped her, some twisted part of her, numbed by decades of watching others bearing the Admiral's spawn, couldn't help but wonder about their daughter (and they were always daughters, the better to continue the twisted line of von Sclighten ). Would she inherit her red hair, or Viktoria's black? Would she be elf or human? Hybrids seemed impossible, unheard of in all her days. She would certainly have a great rack, both mother did; and her skin would be icy pale. And pehaps-

She was roused from her feverish musings by the Admiral bending her over the table. This was it. There was no way out of this. Even if she had a chance of fighting back, of fleeing the fleet and never returning, her body was betraying her, her limbs refusing to move, shutting down in the face of the oncoming torture. All that she could do was wait as the Admiral lined up her massive cock with her pussy, and hope beyond hope that she would be gentle.

In her heart, she knew she wouldn't be.

Viktoria give Zara a good and firm slap across her ass, the cold hand gripping the thick cheek after palm and rump made contact. The daughters of the von Sclighten line were the brood mares of their matriarch. Sisters birthing sisters from their loins along with the slaves and whores Viktoria took some dark fancy to. Holding to their breasts and feeding daughters that will one day grow and also know their 'mothers' displeasure if they fail... or it was time for them to have that pesky hymen done away with.

Viktoria grasps her thick meaty shaft and presses her bulbous cockhead to the lips of the vampire lady. Rubbing that fat head of cold undead flesh against the little lips and tight slip of the read head vampire. "Pathetic, that Nord whore who birthed you had a bigger cunt then this when I found her. Though I think her people had her tending to the horses." Viktoria gives a dark smirk as she slurs Zara's mother and slaps her ass again for good measure. "Your small but you'll do, time to see if your even good for this." And with that Viktoria starts to push and force her fat meaty cock into Zara's loins. First her labia and with a slow cold pace her birthing canal inch by inch. Viktoria's thick pale organ forcing Zara open wide and spreading her tight around the erect shaft as it spears her.

Zara gritted her teeth as her as was swatted, barely keeping from yelping. Normally, pain was of little consequence to her, but in this context, the degradation and the oncoming impregnation left her on edge, her supernatural senses involuntarily registering every slight touch at well over even her pre-death levels of sensitivity. Then she felt the cold tip make contact, and clasped a hand over her mouth to keep from making noise. She didn't want to give her that.

The Admiral's word brought unwanted images into her head, of her mothers pussy, gaped and well-worn by norscan thoroughbreds, Viktoria claiming her for her own. Conceiving her. She had been a feared name in many ports around the world. But here and now, she felt like nothing more than the bastard offspring of a norscan whore. She felt the tip sink into her, its immense girth stretching her out as it had once stretched her mother. Every inch was pain. Every sting of pain drawing out involuntary pleasure. Eventually Viktoria hilted, her cock prodding and grinding roughly against her cervix. She couldn't breathe, could barely do more than lie there and shake, bent over and abused.

And that was just her entering.

That thick bulbous cockhead pressing hard against her cervix, making it bulge as it continuously threatens to simply pierce her womb... Viktoria’s Elven groin pressed up to Zara’s and her thick and plump ass. Zara certainly had inherited some fine features from that Norscan whore who birthed her. Her mother and Captian’s hands running over her shapely birthing hips, vampiric nails dragging across flesh before she firmly grips her daughter... and thus it starts.

Viktoria was in no hurry however, out at sea and days away from any port of call... she could enjoy herself and take this as slow as she wanted as the storm raged and the waves rocked the boat. Her pale thin hips start to move, first pulling back and then sending that thick throbbing shaft back into Zara deep. Viktoria watching as her huge cock slipped in and out of her bastard, watched as each impact made that thick norscan bred ass jiggle and bounce. Slow but with such power in each stroke of her hips.

"Ah!"
At the Admiral's first real thrust, she had already failed her attempts to stay quiet, to rob Viktoria of that small joy. The cock was just too large, absolutely molding her insides to fit it. Even though she had taken this very cock before, she just never got used to it. Had she been alive, she would be screaming in pain right now, and even with her supernatural pain tolerance, she was suffering. Another thrust, and she felt Viktoria's hips slam into her ass, felt her cheeks jiggle lewdly. Her large features had gotten her many a free drink from horny fools in her days, and now they served only as decoration for Viktoria's amusement.

Another thrust and she felt her guts shift, re-arranging to accommodate the gargantuan fuck-stick. That broke her.

"AAAAAHHH!"

She began to scream, the sheer knowledge of how utterly the Admiral was ruining her enough to send her over the edge in a painful orgasm, her tunnel constricting even tighter around the member, milking it for all she was worth.

"Ah! Gods! No! Please-" Each thrust fucked the air out of her lungs, cutting off her pleas before she could make them. Each pounding blow ending ripples throughout her body, causing even her fat tits to jiggle, trapped as they were underneath her, her nipples rubbing against the rough wood.

"I'll be- Please! I don't wa- Ah!"

“Want!?” She hisses and slams into her harder the next thrust “you want northing! You are [BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]von Sclighten, born from seed in my own nuts and allowed to ferment in some norscan whore’s womb. This is what all of you are good for in the end, to take seed and birth more [/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]von Sclightens.” She resumes thrusting at a slower pace, taking her time. “You’ve seen your sisters bred, and heard them scream as they birth, that is what YOU WANT.” She orders, demands of Zara as she keeps thrusting and fucking her too tight cunt.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]A strict and cruel woman Viktoria could be... cruel to slave or her own children. The traits of her former elven life continued on in her unlife after it. Her hand smacks Zara’s thick bouncing ass once more, her other hand gripping her shaply birthing hips, vampiric nails piercing the flesh to draw a small amount of blood. “Moan more you worthless bitch!” She commands slaps Zara’s ass harder this time.[/BGCOLOR]

If Zara could still cry, she would be crying now. Hearing her own mother say such cruel things, degrading her even further as she fucked her into the table, it was horrific. It was devastating. And it should not turn her on. Yet it did. She couldn't help it. Being utterly reduced to a piece of incestuous fuckmeat like this was warping her mind. She couldn't help it. She wanted to hate it, did hate it. And yet, some depraved part of her, the part that had once made her finger herself to orgasm as she listened to her mother rape her sister on the deck above, enjoyed this. Told her she was nothing more than this: pathetic rapemeat for her mother's cock.

Every harsh thrust, every brutal prod at her cervix, caused her to rub against the table. Every slap against her ass sent jiggles that lasted for several seconds. Her mother's cock was bigger and thicker than any other she'd ever taken. Her wires crossed. Pain became pleasure became pain, and her screams slowly turned into moans. Soon she was screaming in another orgasm, but her word were very different:

"Yes mommy! Sorry mommy! I'll be- I'll be- good! Fuck! Fuck me- Fuck me more!"

Little whores all her daughters... suppose it made this part easier, well that and the fact Viktoria was more powerful then all of them... ya that also helped. “You had better be good you little bitch, you and the bastard your going to birth after I finish breeding you, use those fat tits of yours for something other then chest padding.” Vampire babies did in fact breast feed, it wasn’t exactly milk though but it was close enough to consider it as such, even if it was a bit more reddish in color.

Viktoria’s massive cock plowing Zara good and deep as she rides the girl through her orgasm and keeps her body in blissful agony from having her cunt stretched so much by the thick throbbing girth inside her. But all good breedings needed semen, and as the waves rocked the ship and Viktoria’s hips rocked her slutty redhead of a daughter her own was about ready to shoot forth and flood Zara’s pussy.

“Get ready Zara! Here comes the first load of your punishment!” The vampire futa grins sadisticly as her hips pump harder and faster plowing Zara with little mercy in that finale stretch. One more hard deep thrust and like the firing of one of the ships cannons a thick torrent of hot fertile vampire spunk was being pumped into Zara’s womb. Viktoria’s dick throbbing and pulsing inside of her as her hips twitch and jerk a few more time sending more and more of her thick semen deep into Zara’s pussy. Her womb being plastered in the thick goo that was her mother’s seed.

Last edited:
The moment Viktoria came, Zara's mind blanked. Every thought and emotion vanished in an instant, replaced by perfect awareness. She could feel the press of her mother's thighs against hers, feel her crotch slamming into her ass, feel every quiver of her fat ass. She could feel the massive cock twitch as it breached into her womb one last time, feel every spurt of cold jizz shoot out, could feel it fill her up.

Then it all came crashing down. It hit her, the inescapable truth: she was going to be a mother. She almost whimpered as Viktoria pulled out, the absence of her bitchbreaker leaving an emptiness within her. She'd seen it happen to others, seen them break and shatter, seen them grow addicted to the pain and the pleasure. Addicted to the Admiral's cock. She never thought she'd end up the same way. Thought she was stronger than that. She wasn't. Being bred by her own mother like a mewling whore was indescribable. Nothing else would ever compare. And one day, her daughter would join her, reduced to nothing more than a cocksleeve for her grandmother.

She couldn't wait.

Zara would be kept on the ship until they reached back to home port... if that was before or after she gave birth was to be seen however...

It wasn’t but a week later that the Widow’s Womb found her next prey. A large ship from the Far East... a Junk? Or something like that, Viktoria didn’t really take much time to learn about what lied further east then the old world and further west then the new. The trade ship may have been large but the Widow’s Womb was a beast herself, and her guns tore into the wooden ship like a vampires fangs into flesh. The ship boarded and its crew met with the shreaking terror of undead carrying rusty blades and guns firing down onto them. The admiral herself in the thick of it, cutting any foolish mortal who challenged her in two with her blade pilfered from the crypt of some long dead Arabian prince. Her pirate costume a long red captains coat and hat complete with the black feather of some long dead bird... it’s reanimated corpse was probably flying around the boat somewhere... Viktoria was lacking pants however had a undershirt, she had been occupied when the Widow’s Womb fell upon its prey and didn’t bother getting fully dressed.

These ships usually had exotic goods on them, their exact value to a undead vampire was... questionable but still it was the principle of plundering that counted. What Viktoria was more interested in was plunder of the flesh and blood kind. Already her undead minions were descending on the whores in the lower decks, undead cocks violating living flesh. Viktoria was helping herself to the captians quarters. Pushing open the doors to find a nippon women naked on the bed... or was it Cathey? All these humans from the Far East looked alike... either way, as Viktoria was looking upon her this human whore would be getting a eyeful of the massive vampire cock about to ruin her body.

Last edited:
Takara Yamiri of the Dragon Spirit was not having a great day. Undead pirates swarming her ship, her first mate/lover was going to his death, and worst of all she had been interrupted pre-coitus, and she was still naked on her bed. Her crew had really fucked up badly this time. Nevertheless, she had been around this sea a while, and feared no foe that lurked the waves.

Then Viktoria enters. A tall, pale, definitely not alive woman in one of those ridiculous outfits western pirates loved so much. She had to admit, she was hot tho, in a monstrous sort of way. She was still in the hormonal rush that comes just before fucking, so all she could focus on was those foxy fangs, and her impressive tits. No pants, that boded well for a fight, if she could just-

"What the fuck?!" She saw the massive cock standing at full attention. All her plans just died, her mind refocusing on just: "What the absolute fuck? What are you, you dead bitch, that you're more hung than my boyfriend?"

Viktoria grins “well glade to see that got a reaction out of ya, I don’t normally rush into battle without pants but we came upon your ship while I was still busy cumming inside a little whore of my own. Suppose it just makes this easier.” She says and with vampiric speed rushes the naked foreign woman and pins her down onto the bed. “Now play nice dear and this won’t have to be as rough as it has to, though.” She says as she presses forward and rubs her thick massive futa cock against the woman’s warm wet cunt. “I doubt you won’t be screaming no mater how ‘gentle’ I try to be.”

A grin and a flash of fangs as she ties and binds the whore’s hands above her hand with some cloth torn from the bedsheet. That’s massive vampire cock slapping against that warm little human pussy as Viktoria grinds her cock head against the plump labia oh her new slave.

Last edited:
Takara watches in shock, unable to bring herself to move as the vampire ties her up. The feeling of a hard cock rubbing against her snaps her our of it however. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! You're not putting that mammoth thing inside me dry! Listen, lady, I'm down for a little fun as long as it keeps me alive, but at least let me lube you up first." This wasn't her first rodeo. She sailed mostly in the north, which meant plenty of demon worshippers to deal with. She had this down pat, wear them out a little, wait til their guard's down, slit their throats while they're busy nutting. The sheer size of the vampire might be a problem, but she'd taken slaneeshi warlords in her days. This would be easy...

Right?

Viktoria cocks a eyebrow as the far eastern woman was asking to service her cock before the rape started. “Is that so? Well aren’t you just a easy little whore.” The Admiral grins and leans in, cupping one of [BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Takara‘s lush tits and pressing her own lips to it, sucking and licking on the nipple as her fangs grazed soft supple flesh. “Very well, you can have the honor of sucking my cock before I break your little cunt, not that it will help much.” The cruel vampire said as she moves up onto her knees over the mortals midsection and presses her huge fat undead cock up against the woman’s face.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Viktoria was even feeling a little bit generous that she ripped the knot she made and freed the woman’s hands so she would have a better time pleasing the vampires huge fat cock. “Consider this a mercy, one mother to another.” Viktoria says with a grin and gives [/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Takara’s tit a bit of a slap, she had been around long enough to tell the signs of a woman’s body that had known children birth.[/BGCOLOR]

Last edited:
Takara scoffed at the vampire's words. She'd been through this song and dance before. Getting this over with, she took the cock in her hands, noting the coldness of it as well as the intimidating size. Then she went to town, licking the cock almost haphazardly, hoping to coat it in as much of her saliva as she could. Who knew how long she'd have? She knew people like this could be temperamental and change their minds a lot. She needed this baby wet before it tore her pussy apart.

She ran her hands up and down the shaft, smearing her spit all over it, while her tongue lavished the underside. Perhaps she could even get this thing to cum right now, and spare her the trouble?

Her luck was that this vampire was more interested in her pussy then her blood, to wish for anymore would be pushing it. With a ruined cunt she would still be alive at least, until the vampire fucks her to death that is... hadn’t even told her yet about the impregnating part. “That’s it you yellow whore, keep slobbering on my fat dick, you wanted it lubed up so get lubbing.” Viktoria ordered with a bit of a growl as she reached a hand back and started to explore her new toy as well. Rubbing and starting to finger the former mortal captain with her long slender digits, “tight little thing you are, you better get to sucking, and good.”

Takara shot a vicious glare at the vampire. Racism, really? Out of all they ways this unholy beast had to degrade her by, she really played that low? She wasn't even mad really, just a bit dissapointed. She'd heard better attempts at angering her from a halfling. Still, she kept at it, breaking away from her slobbering momentarily to spit down her cleavage, slicking it up so she could use it too to massage the massive prick.

Was it not for the inherently rapey nature of this, she'd actually be having a pretty good time. She took some pride in her handiwork, even when it was more of a hand-job. And it wasn't every day she had a dick this big to work with. She had to wrap both her hands around it to properly jerk it.

“Oh I’m sorry, did that hurt your feelings?” She gripped [BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Takara‘s hair tightly and pulled it some “I don’t fucking care you human bitch! I don’t even care what color you are, all your dumb apes are just good for fucking anyhow, fucking and blood.” She says with a bit of a lick of her lips. Probably not wise to displease or give cross looks to the creature that views you as a food source. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“that’s enough!” She says with a growl and pushed the nippon whore away from her cock and back down onto the bed. “You’ve lubed me enough, I came here from that little cunt and my patience is growing thin.” She proclaims as she grabs the woman’s legs and pulls her in, spreading her open wide, very very wide outing the mature captain [/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Takara’s flexibility to the test. That massive vampire elf cock... the head pressing against the little pale lips of the mortal woman’s cunt. “Do a good job pleasing me yellow whore and I may keep you around.” Viktoria says as she starts to push into her, starts feeding that too small human pussy that huge throbbing vampiric cock.[/BGCOLOR]

Takara gritted her teeth as she vampire yanked her around by the hair. She was about to say something in response to her taunting, but stopped herself as the vampire licked her lips. Perhaps keeping quiet was for the best.

She hit the bed with a slight bounce, yelping as she felt strong, cold hands grab her thighs and groaned through closed teeth as her legs were spread to the breaking point. She'd rather die than give the bitch the satisfaction of hearing her scream. The sensation of cold, large cockflesh entering her was not too unpleasant at first. Truly a remarkable specimen, and one she might perhaps brag about having had, had this been consensual. Then it dug too deep, and slip her too wide. Pain seared through her nethers, and she let out a helpless whine.

Brag? To who? Her other freshly raped slaves? Her daughters? Her new sisters in knowing what it’s like to be fucked and bred by the vampire pirate queen? Viktoria was grinning as she watches the woman start to feel the pain as that massive undead cock forces her little cunt open wide. Viktoria didn’t even give her a moment to adjust, just started moving her hips and fucking that too small pussy good and deep. Not to fast at first, but already and painfully her massive pale cock was reaching from plump labia and smashing against [BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Takara‘s cervixing forcing it to bulge inward to her womb.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“What the mater? Where is that fire and spirt from before? Your acting like a virgin going through her first pains now.” The vampire captain said with a grin and a flashing of her fangs. Massive undead did still plowing the mortal pussy good and deep as Viktoria kept her legs spread out good and wide.[/BGCOLOR]

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Takara's every exhale was filled with the expletive, repeated over and over as the massive cock stretched her cunt out, sending confusing and draining signals of mixed pleasure and pain shooting through her. She could feel her cervix being hammered as the vampire fucked her deeper than any non-slaaneshi had ever fucked her. And those had used tentacles, which seemed downright thin in comparison to the vampire's log of a pussy-breaker.

"Fuck. Shit. Fuck." Every thrust sent her rocking back, her head hanging limply as she struggled to brace herself, digging her hand into the fabric of the sheets in an attempt to stay in place. The action only served to please Viktoria further, a slight resistance, almost meeting her on every thrust.

As for the vampire's taunting question, it remained unanswered as she turned every ounce of mental power to stay sane beneath the barrage of rape.

It was all so wonderful to Viktoria to watch, she liked to see haughty tough ladies like Takara be put on their place be they man or fey. She was above them all, they were either cattle to be fed upon, or stock to be bred. The vampire of the seas leaning in closer as her fat cock keeps ravishing Takara's mortal pussy at a punishing pace, her heavy fat nuts loaded with vampiric semen smacking against Takara's thick Nippon ass like the beating of drums on a slave galley.

Viktoria grabbing one of the woman's tits and squeezing it firmly, feeling how soft and lush it was in her cold undead hand. "Yes these will do nicely, its important for a wench to have herself a good set of utters if she's going to be breast feeding, I'm sure these will get very swollen with milk in a few months." She grins "I might just have to help myself to a drink or two, make sure my latest bastard is getting fed properly." With that she presses her lips to the yellow woman's tit and starts sucking on her nipple. Her soft cold hand still squeezing the plump mound as her fangs graze the woman's areola.

Not many outside of her own crew knew she could father children inside of women... or those with wombs(Chaos could cause strange things to happen). Vampires as rather infertile creatures was widely enough believed if maybe taken to literal by some who said it could never happen. Viktoria was going to breed this Nippon whore, give Zara someone to talk to down in the whore hold when her cunt wasn't needed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom