Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dread of the Vampire Coast (PlatemailBikinixDemaron19)

Viktoria grinned as she felt the Amazon get to work, her plump lips caressing her pale rod before the slick tongue wrapped around it. She placed her other hand on her head, not pushing her yet, but reminding her that failure to properly entertain would be punished. She wanted to see just how far this -clearly practiced- whore could go. It wasn't often she got to fuck an active participant rather than a thrashing cocksleeve, and it would take an Amazon's constitution to handle her.

"That's it, good girl. Now take me to the base, I want to feel those tonsils."

The amazon grunts and starts gagging as she tries to swallow more of that fat undead cock. Lizardmen were a bit more into fucking pussy then mouth but she wasn’t totally new to the experience. Her eyes glance over at the dead Skink... his semen still dripping from her tender pussy... they turn back to the vampire as the amazon tries to swallow it, getting closer the base and to that fat undead cock getting a bit too deep into her throat.

Swiftly growing impatient with the Amazon's slow pace, Viktoria steeled the grip on her head, bucking forwards with her hips. At once, her massive cock forced it's way deep down Akasta's gullet, her neck visibly bulging at the strain. She held her in place, savoring the spasms as the amazon fought for air against the Vampire's supernatural strength. Twelve agonizing seconds passed before she finally relented, loosening her grip just enough for the Amazon to fight her off.

Panic and gagging set in as she was being chocked by the undead monster dick. The amazon finally manages to pull her mouth free, coughing and gasping for air on her knees and hunched over as she tried to no vomit. That thick amazon ass and lush tits jiggling as her body shock and trembled in fear and disgust at had what been in her mouth and so deep down her throat.

"Pathetic." Viktoria's voice was cold, dripping with vitriol. "I really thought Amazons were supposed to be tough. But here you are, down for the count as soon as a cock goes down your throat." She grabs her by the neck, forcing her to her feet and dragging her over to the rock she had bent over just minutes ago. Once more she is forced down. "With such a disappointing performance, I may need to take precautions, so you don't die before I cum."

She released her grip on the Amazon's neck, pressing down on her back instead, squishing her tits against the rough stone. She slammed her fat cock down onto Akasta's ass, sliding it into the valley of her jiggling cheeks. "And so, I must regrettably leave it up to you: Pussy or asshole." She used her free hand to give her as a swat, enjoying the sensation of a fat ass rippling over her dick. "Choose, or I turn you over and bury myself in your throat again."

The amazon gaps and groans as she was forced against the rock and had that dick slap against her ass. “Y-you bitch.” She says through gritted teeth as her ass was spanked. That thing would never fit in her ass... but her pussy... her pussy was for Lizardmen semen only... she tried to move... tried to get up but she couldn’t. Her gaze Looking back to the dead lizard men... a tear rolling down her cheek. “M-my pussy.” He says and tries to brace herself.

... Viktoria could always resurect the Lizardmen as a zombie under her control and let the two ‘love birds’ continue their fun.

At her words, Viktoria pulled back, lining up the tip of her rod against the Amazon's cum-filled pussy. Normally, she rarely did such a thing as stick her cock in a recently used hole, but she had the same thought as the Amazon. Her ass would break, and she wanted her alive for just a little more. Moving her hands to Akasta's ass, squeezing her flesh hard, she thrust inside with little to no regard for the woman she was raping. Half her cock slid in on the first push, not bad for a mortal. Another hard thrust, and she bottomed out, pressing against the Amazon's cervix. A good few inches of her cock were still not inside, but she doubted an amazon were as 'flexible' as a druchii.

"Ooh, that's better." She pulled out a little, before thrusting back in, working up a nice tempo. "Your cock sucking needs some work, but I can see why that lizard was fucking you. Nice and tight, even after all this use." Her tone was mockingly conversational, letting the amazon know that even as she got the dicking of a lifetime, this was just another hole for Viktoria. "I am correct in assuming this wasn't a rare thing, you being plowed by those reptiles?"

Awaiting an answer, her thoughts drifted to the dead lizard. Perhaps it was just the living's bothersome habit of being dismayed by death, but she got the impression that her prey might have cared for it. In which case it might still be useful...

The amazon was about to cry out for help or beg her to not do this but that was dashed as so much undead cock sunk into her. Eyes rolling back in her skull a bit as she let out a silent scream. Her voice returning in good order though as she gasps and cries out as her little used pussy was being fucked and fucked deep by the fat cold organ... at least the lizard and vampire shared that... both cold blooded. Thick warm amazon flesh full of life and blood bouncing as it was fucked hard by the pirate futa.

Her teeth clenching and her hands gripping rock she was trying to hold it together but losing. Even if she tried to respond to her questions the only sounds that came out were painful moans and whorish groans as her pussy was tapped and raped.

Viktoria groaned as she felt the warm cunt wrapping around her cock. Her rock hard member pumping in and out of Akasta's stretched hole with the practiced ease of one who had ruined many a women in her days. She waited for a few more minutes, raping away at her newest toy, until she accepted that answering her questions was just beyond this slut for now. Bring her to the ship and keep her, maybe she'd be able to talk while getting pounded in a few months. Until then, perhaps she could use other means to make her talk...

Still pounding away at the amazon beneath her, Viktoria raised a hand, clenching it into a fist. As she did, her other hand shifted its grip on Akasta's ass, allowing her to slip her thumb into her rear entrance, probing it to see how it would stretch. She said a few words in elvish, and her raised fist began to glow with a sickly pale light. As she spoke, the dead lizard began to rise. The skink shambled closer, turning its dead eyes unto the sight of Viktoria railing its former paramour. Even though it was dead, the sight before it seemed to have an effect, causing its still messy cock to harden.

It approached Akasta from the other side, allowing her full view as it placed itself at her head. It stared blankly ahead, not even registering her. Its cock was now barely an inch away from Akasta's face, and Viktoria chuckled.

"Go ahead my dear, finish the job you started. Either you swallow his cock, or mine." She waited a moment before adding, "After its taken a round up your ass." The skink lurched, the tip of the sticky cock prodding at her mouth.

The amazon crying out almost didn’t notice the Skink until it was right before her, her eyes widened in terror seeing one her divine beings now a shambling copse... and his huge fat cock once more reanimated to its ungodly size. This vampire was a cruel bitch... a monster... she couldn’t... but this lizardman needed peace... with tears in her eyes she opens her mouth and starts trying to suck on the lizardman’s cold zombie cock. Starting to suck the organ as tears ran down her cheeks as tears kept running down cheeks as she was spit-roasted between the two huge and throbbing organs.

Viktoria was almost impressed. She had half expected to have to make the skink rape her throat. Instead she'd actually behaved and sucked it down. Pleased with this development, she continued to plow the amazon, making a game out of occasionally thrusting extra hard, sending her flying forward, scraping her against the rock and forcing her face forwards, deeper onto the cock. She had expected more resistance from an amazon, having heard tales of their savagery and prowess. Either they were lies, this one was a weak one, or Amazons, like most humans, simply lost their nerve when faced with superior elven cock.

After a while, she felt the rush of an oncoming orgasm, and gritted her teeth. As she felt she was on the brink of it, she pushed Akasta forward, forcing her down once more onto the skink's cock. This time, she held her there, fingers clutching at her scalp. Another game, seeing what would happen first: her orgasm, or Akasta fainting.

The amazon was trying her best, trying to just focus on the lizardmen cock, but that was easier said then down as she gags and muffled screams from having her little cunt abused. Maybe if she had been caught not so deeply into fucking with this lizardman she would have put up more of a fight... any woman could be made weaker because of a good pounding.

Still she had other worries now, her mouth and throat full of lizardman cock as the vampire played her game, her eyes watering and rolling back as she tries to push back from the skink but couldn't. Her little Amazonian cunt trembling as she orgasms around the vampire dick, drenching it in her fluids as she was close to just passing out from lack of air at this point. Dangerous games this undead bitch played. Warm vaginal fluids dripping down her inner thighs as drool drips down her chin mixed with the fluids of the lizardmen's cock... shivering and shacking...

Akasta's orgasm was the proverbial thrust that broke the whore's mind. As she felt that tight cunt cramp up around her, and her wet juices flow around her and out of Akasta, she came. With a gasped cry, she erupted, shooting her first load directly onto Akasta's cervix, painting it white. Like a cork shot from a bottle, that first squirt was soon followed by a flood of cum, liters and litres of magical vamp-sperm filling up the thrashing whore. Still forcing her down onto the zombie cock, the question quickly became: can she stay awake until I finish filling her womb?

For every moment that passed, more and more cum was dumped into the amazon, causing her taut, sculpted stomach to bulge slightly, the seal of Viktoria's cock in her cunt too tight for it to escape. With a sigh of relief, Viktoria finally pulled out, having spent the last minute or so filling Akasta to the brim. Cum flooded out of her now gaping hole, yet the action drew no reaction from the amazon. Looking up from her work, Viktoria realized that she had passed out.

Well, that did mean she'd have free reign to fuck her some more... But she already had that, and his one had been somewhat disappointing. Still, she liked her looks, and she had just impregnated the whore, no doubts about it. Thinking back, her ship wasn't too far away, and she was going to stay at least a few more days, which was more than enough time for... Yes, that would do.

She really was loath to leave Akasta's business with the skink unfinished, and the thing had taken two of her holes already. stepping away from the unconscious amazon, she commanded the zombie:

"Go on, finish up, fuck her ass. Just until she wakes up though, when she does you bring her to my ship." She watched with amusement as the Skink took up the position, mounting Akasta and spearing his saliva-slick cock straight up her asshole. The shock did not wake her though, although she was now groaning in her sleep. She left the skink to pound away at her fat ass, leaving to find her treasure.

It was a nightmare... a perversion of the great plan... a twisting of the old ones will and design... and that was before the baby was even born.
------

Elizabeth last child born from the womb of the elf that was now Viktoria the pirate... As a blend of dark elf and vampire she was certainly a beauty to behold. Stunning to see and with her assets had been able to use her body to achieve much in her 'life.' But she didn't want to end up like all of her half sisters... made fat with their mothers next bastard when it suited her... so she ran off... to find her own life... how strange then life would be found in a land of the dead?

In one of the great tombs in the land of sand and sun Elizabeth was shielded from the light as she walked about naked. Each step she took with her long sexual legs causing her generous breasts and curvy ass to bounce as she strutted around this indoor ceremonial pool... now more so a place for the Tomb Queen's new 'wife' to enjoy herself and get 'wet.' Elizabeth stops before a alter and lifts up a small jug that she then pours onto her skin... sweet oils drip and fall onto her breasts, being rubbed into her supple pale flesh by her delicate hands. She takes one finger and softly sucks on it... she rather liked the taste... it reminded her of her love's cock.

The sheer cloth that obscured the entryway into the room shifted, revealing the shape of Queen Khitri Tumarakh. As the queen of but a minor part of Nehekara, her lands were untouched by the wars that ravaged the rest of the lands, allowing its queen to focus on more... pleasant matters. She had taken in Elizabeth when she had first arrived, enamored with her beauty. From there, it had blossomed.

While she had no more need for baths or oils, she greatly enjoyed her lover going through the old ritual of cleaning. She watched from the edge of the pool, shamelessly eyeing her lover's ass as she rubbed herself down. Slowly, she approached, rounding the pool to join Elizabeth, reaching around the elf to help knead the oil into her skin. Were she to look down, Elizabeth would easily see Kithri's large cock emerging from between her legs, growing harder by the moment as she caressed her beloved's generous breasts.

"My love, I can hardly wait. I know we agreed that you would join me in our chambers after you've cleaned up, but I need you now." She pressed a kiss to the side of Elizabeth's jaw. "I want to put a baby in you right here, in the hall of ceremonies."

Sometimes the rather meaningless things in life gave it purpose... and spice... plus who could say no to a woman like her oiling herself up before coming to bed to make love? That’s what it was after all, not her mother’s raping but love making. Sure she had at first been nervous to discover the Queen was a futa, but with time and a passionate courtship it all fell into place... that night the queen made her move... came to her guest’s bed, Elizabeth didn’t fight, or yell for her to leave. As the queen dropped her robe she in turn pulled back her bed covers and spread her legs.

She knew her love was watching, she gasps softly as her queen starts to touch her body. A smile on her lips and a soft moan escaping them as she looks down and sees the royal staff of the tomb... that glorious darkly tanned cock. Her pale and oiled hands coming to brush and stroke the huge meaty organ, feeling it’s veins and it’s power.

She shivered softly hearing her love’s words “mmm, my queen, my lord and master. I would scorn you for your overeagerness were not my own loins burning to carry your seed. Perhaps breeding here will invoke your gods’ aid, shall I scream their names in prayer as you fill me? One load for each deity.”

Kithri moaned softly at her love's soft touch on her dick. She moan ended in a low chuckle a she pulled a hand down, plunging her fingers into Elizabeth's pussy, fingering her.

"My love, there are fourteen gods of Nehekhara." She wasn't against the idea of fucking her wife fourteen times, even in this holy place, but she wanted to be sure Elizabeth knew what she was doing. "Four of them not to be invoked unless you want their wrath upon you." The hand that was fingering Elizabeth angled, allowing her to push her thumb into her rear. "Perhaps invoke them only as I waste my seed somewhere else..." She nibbled gently on her ear.

The vampire woman moans softly as she feels her queen’s fingers playing with her pussy and shivers as she feels the finger up her tight ass. Both holes oh so wonderfully tight, her pussy shivering a bit, trembling as she feels her queen pet her so. That little vampire pussy could still recall the wonders of the royal cock... how she had climaxed so quickly from its power, ashamed at how fast it had happened for her, never feeling such power and sensation from a cock... how her legs grew numb as they hung in the air and her toes curled in pain and delight as her pussy was fucked deep and hard... how it felt after it was finally said and done... laying there with her womb and loins so full of the heavy semen of her queen. Watching with both the proper fear and devotion as her queen's thick semen oozed from her abused little pussy... after all, a wife should both love and fear her husband's cock and cum. Going to bed that night as the new queen of the tomb to her glorious and powerful 'king.'

“Perhaps then I should -mmm aaah- only pray out your name then my queen and love? Pray that the world rejoice as the king lays her queen with child, as my lord dose her sacred and holy duty.” She says as she brushes a finger against the tip of her queen’s cock and gets a dab of pre-cum. Bringing it to her lips and sucking the finger softly “mmm, as I do my holy duty carrying your divine lineage.” She was rather well skilled at speaking the lingo and showing proper respect to her 'betters.'

"They say the seed of a royal line from these lands is as holy as the mighty river that once fed this land, and just like that river, it needs regularly to flood its banks. A wise ruler knows though how to direct that flood for the good of her kingdom." She says as she grips her cock a bit more firmly, feeling the thick fat flesh of the shaft in her palm and fingers “direct your holy waters my queen, into your wife’s needy little garden.” Elizabeth kisses along the queen's jawline, ending in a kiss right on her lips, deep and loving.

Last edited:
"Hmmm, aren't you the little smooth-talker." Kithri removes her fingers from Elizabeth's holes, using them to prod at her lips until she admits them into her mouth, wetting them with her saliva before using the slick digits to slather her cock in the stuff. "Very well, my consort. Prepare yourself for my flesh." With that, she thrust, spearing Elizabeth's pussy to the hilt in one smooth motion. She let out a long, low moan as she stood still, letting Elizabeth get used to her presence before she started moving, slowly thrusting in and out of her lover's sopping cunt, letting her hands roam her body to tease and massage as she pleased.

"From here, my love, I am at your service." It was a sort of game she liked to play, relinquishing control to her lover, letting them dictate what happened next. Waiting to see how long it took before they were ordering her to utterly pound their holes and fill them up.

Her lips parted easy enough, eager and willing to softly suckle on her lovers fingers.

Elizabeth cries out, gasping and arching her back as she was stuffed to the hilt by her queen’s great and fat cock. Moaning out with each thrust her queen made into the tight vampire pussy wrapped around Tomb King flesh. Her breasts bouncing softly and her ass wonderfully jiggling with each trust as her pussy was soaking wet around the great spear.

“Mmm, j-just like that, j-just fuck me like that, o-oh gods your soooo big.” She whines out feeling her little undead pussy pushed to such a limit of its ability to stretch. Elizabeth grabbed onto the table the oils had been on for support, leaning forward some as she feels the power and strength of her lover. Cunt trembling as it was plowed, eager to be bred by that powerful royal cock.

Last edited:
With a chuckle, Kithri reaches a hand forth to cup one of Elizabeth's breasts, kneading the soft flesh as she kept up her steady pace. Tomb Kings, ever implacable, showed little to no reaction to physical stimulation. Even now, hilt deep in her lover, Kithri was stonefaced and unmoved. That wasn't to say she didn't enjoy herself greatly, which Elizabeth would know she did, but she didn't show it much in the usual ways.

She kept up her efforts, methodically working herself and her lover to their inevitable end, spearing her cunt again and again until she was on the brink. Lacking any physical reaction, she instead took to her voice to display her pleasure.

"My love, prepare yourself for my seed." With that warning, she bucked her hips, thrusting hard and deep into Elizabeth, holding her by the waist as she filled her up. A low moan filled the air as Kithri came, gallons of cum pumping into her vampiric lover's womb, white spunk dripping out of her stretched pussy as her hole was filled to the limit. As she finished breeding her lover, she readjusted her grip on her, wrapping her arms around her chest and holding her close to her own. She stood like that for a few moments, letting her lover bask in the afterglow, before she started thrusting again. She leaned in, whispering in her wife's ear. "One down, my love. How many more can you handle?"

Even if her love was short on physical reactions to their love making the vampire was not. Crying and moaning like a wanton whore as the royal cock of the tomb plows and stuffs her little pussy with its great size. Her pussy squeezing the fat ancient organ as her generous breasts and thick ass jiggle and bounce with each impact. A mix of pain and pleasure from her inhuman length and girth stretching such a tight little hole... Viktoria was likely never to admit it but her daughter certainly inherited her pussy from her.

The moaning and crying out grew louder and more needy as her pussy was getting close. Her pussy had little time to prepare as the queen shoved in deep and with full vigor her pussy and womb as being stuffed with cum. Elizabeth cries out as her back arches as her pussy climaxes around her queen’s cock. Drenching it with vaginal fluids that mixed with cum as the vampire cunt milks the tomb cock like any breeding bitch would. The semen was so thick, so heavy inside of her as most builds up inside her womb and still other drips and leaks down her long slender legs. A bulge under her skin, both from the size and girth of her lovers organ but all that semen making her abdomen swell some... giving her the wonderful appearance of being in the early stages of pregnancy.

Resting against her love’s breasts she pants and tries to recover, looking back over her shoulder as her husband whispers to her. A blush on her cheeks as she leans in and kisses her queen on the lips. It didn’t really seem to mater is she could take it or not... she knew she would, until her lover was done, until she was pregnant. One of her hands reaching down, rubbing the place her pussy and her queen’s cock met. Fingers brushing over tender plump labia lips and thick erect cock. Moans escaping her lips into her queen's as she could feel the thick organ moving once more inside of her.

Last edited:
Her wife's silence was all she needed. With no request to stop, Kithri continued. Using her grip on her wife's torso, she slams her down onto her cock, thrusting up to meet her, ramming her tight cunt with enough force to break the bones of a mortal. For minutes and minutes there is nothing but the steady rythm of an inhuman fucking. Again and again she pierced her lovers well-used tunnel, every brutal pounding sending cum spurting from her, dripping to the floor. The sticky stuff flooded over the two of them, coating both their legs with its messy sheen.

Kithri chuckled, planting sloppy kisses on Elizabeth's neck, the last few little more than licks. "Perhaps I need to teach you a lesson about not wasting what you are gifted?" With that, she slammed her wife down hard one last time, holding her in place as she came once again, cum flooding from her used cunt as her womb is stuffed to the limit. Mid-orgasm, she lets go of Elizabeth, letting her fall forwards and off of her cock, hosing down her back and legs with cum as she collapses onto the floor. Quickly, she chases after her, kneeling behind her and grabbing her white-painted hips. In one strong pull she brings her up to a doggy-style position and spears her pussy at the same time, pumping the last of her virile load into her.

Without a word, she leans forward, gripping her wife's hair in one hand and pulling it roughly as she continues to destroy her fuckhole. What starts as a brutal doggy-style pounding quickly devolves as Kithri's sheer strength pushes Elizabeth down against the floor, ending up in a haphazard face-down mating press.

Back
Top Bottom