Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Last Ones At School (me and Ryu)

He continued to sleep, dispite her moving, nuzzling against her a bit. He was having a very good dream, which since she was so close, she'd know what he was dreaming about.

Leila continued to try and sleep before giving up after awhile. She looked at him and grinned and said "Come on, up you get"

"What dream is that" she asked him smiling. She grinned and said "if you don;t get up i'll make it worse for you"

Leila couldn't help but chuckle at what he said. She smirked and said "I dunno, I guess that dream of yours won't become a reality" she said

He smiled softly as he held her to him, nuzzling her neck a bit,"Hmm... well, seeing as though we probably won't be able to leave here today... what do you wanna do...?" he asked, nibbling playfully and teasingly.

He laughed as she said this,"Or... we could go get some food from the cafeteria..." he said as he moved her a bit so she was straddling his waist,"So we don't... I dunno, have to pay for a new vending machine..." he said with a soft chuckle.

Leila looked at him and said "The cafeteria food is worse than what is in the vending machines" she said to him with a pout on her face.

He laughed,"It's not what you have... it's what you make of it..." he said, rolling over so she was under him,"Tell you what... I'll make you something extra special, and if you don't like it, then we'll break into the vending machines..." he said, moving and kissing at her lips softly.

She looked up at him and said "All right" she said kissing him back. Her arms wrapped around him, holding him close. She smiled and slid her tongue into his mouth, rubbing up against his own.

He smiled, feeling her arms wrap around him he let his wrap around her. He kissed her gently and felt her tongue slip into his mouth, he rubbed it gently with his as he began to suck on it, his hands moving from around her to ghost over her sides, ghosting over her skin a bit.

He gave a soft smile,"Hmmm... I will... but first... there's something I want to do." he said, moving and slipping under the blankets so she couldn't see him. He moved, kissing softly at her stomach as he undid her pants, slipping them off and kissing gently at her inner thighs softly and teasingly.

Leila smiled back at him. She wondered what he was going to to. It didn't take long for her to figure out as he kissed her stomach and began to undo her pants. She blushed lightly as he kissed her thighs. She closed her eyes and lay back into the bed.

He smiled softly as he kissed up her inner thighs slowly, moving and gently licking at her panties a bit, rubbing her over her slit before he moved, pulling her panties off slowly. He could smell her scent and it drove him wild. He moved softly, giving a few gentle kisses to her slit before he let his tongue ghost over her folds gently, moving from bottom to top and over her clit a bit.

Leila gasped when he licked at her panties. She closed her eyes, feeling him pull off her panties and kiss her slit. She moaned softly as he ran his tongue over her cunt. She bit her lower lip and looked down. "Oh god..." he gasped out.

He smiled as he heard her moan, encouraging him to go more. He licked at her a bit more, letting his tongue tease over her cut gently as he moved his hands, ghosting them over her hips and rear as he slowly began to let his tongue slide into her, wriggling it a bit as he drank her juices greedily. He was enjoying this, and knew that she was as well.

Leila moaned softly as she felt his tongue slid into her. She blushed, feeling him drink up her juices. She moaned and said "Your so good" she moaned, her hands digging into the bed.

He smiled softly as he continued, teasing his tongue over any sensitive areas that he could while his hands caressed her rear. He could feel her tightening over and over around his tongue, and knew it wouldn't take her long to reach her orgasm, so he continued faster, his hand moving to rub softly at her clit as his tongue wriggled inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom