Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Last Ones At School (me and Ryu)

He moved softly, pulling her back under the warmth of the water, letting it wash them off as he kissed at her neck,"y-you know..." he whispered to her,"This is only the start..." he said as he let his hands ghost over her sides a bit, holding her close to him.

Leila looked at him and smiled and said "Really, is it, what else are you going to do to me" she asked him, with a grin on her face.

He smiled softly as he nibbled on her neck,"Now now... if I told you, it wouldn't be as fun..." he said as he gave a soft suck at her pulse, making a soft red mark as his hands moved, ghosting over her rear, giving it a firm squeeze. He looked into her eyes softly, moving and kissing her, nibbling a bit on her lower lip.

He smiled and gave a soft nod,"Yep..." he whispered as he kissed her chest softly, letting his tongue tease over her skin before he turned her around, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing up her neck as the water ran over and between them.

Leila moaned softly when he kissed her neck. She closed her eyes and moved closer to him,pressing her self up against him. She enjoyed the feeling of his body against hers.

He smiled as she pressed herself against him, his hands moving slowly up her sides and to her breasts, caressing them softly as he kissed her neck more. He closed his eyes slightly, his fingertips exploring over her skin softly, memorizing every inch he could reach as his lips focused on her neck.

Leila smiled at him and moaned when she felt his hands on her breasts before they began to move all over her body.

He smiled, kissing up her neck as his hands slowly moved between her legs, letting a finger tease softly at her slit, rubbing gently as he nibbled on her neck,"Hmmm... you're skin is so soft..." he whispered to her, letting his finger put a bit of pressure on her clit.

Leila closed her eyes as he felt his finger move between her legs and begin to rub at her clit. She moaned for him softly and said "Thanks" at his compliment.

He smiled as she moaned, rubbing a bit faster at her clit as he sucked on her pulse, nibbling a bit here and there as his other hand moved, caressing her breast gently, his shaft rubbing against her rear a bit as he teased her body.

Leila loved the way he could make her body feel. His hands seemed to be masters was what hey did to her. She groaned when he suckled on her neck and she moaned out "Stop teasing"

He smiled,"But you're enjoying it..." he whispered as he gently pinched her clit between his thumb and forefinger, rubbing it gently as he nibbled up and down her neck. His shaft continued to rub against her rear before he moved, sliding it between her legs, letting it rub at her without pushing in.

Leila closed her eyes and cried out when he pinched her clit and rubbed it. She groaned and she could feel his shaft rubbing up against her. She wanted him to begin to fuck her again. She blushed and looked down at his cock, the sight turning her on.

He smiled softly as he nibbled just below her ear,"Talk dirty..." he whispered in her ear,"And tell me what you want me to do..." he said as he continued to rub and tease at her, wanting her to tell him exactly what to do to her as he let the head of his cock push a bit into her before he pulled it out and began rubbing at her again.

Leila moaned softly as he continued to tease her with his cock and his words. She looked at him and said "Fuck me again, I want to feel you shaft inside me again" she groaned out to him.

He smiled softly as he kissed at her jawline,"Hmmm... I was never one to refuse a beautiful woman..." he whispered, moving and slowly starting to push into her once again, shivering at how tight she was. He was amazed at how well she fit around him, it was like she was made to grip him and him only.

Leila smiled as he kissed her jawline. She felt him slowly push into her and she moaned with pleasure. She held onto him again and closed her eyes. She moaned out the words "Faster!"

He smiled, moving his hand over her thigh and lifting it a bit as he began to thrust faster into her, pushing as far as he could as he kissed and sucked on her neck,"Mmm... so good..." he whispered to her, his hand moving to rub at her clit as he pushed hard into her.

Leila closed her eyes and hung her head back as she felt him get faster and harder. She groaned as he rubbed her clit and opened her eyes as her eyes rolled back into her head. "Oh god...don't rub my clit...I'll explode" she moaned out.

He smiled, rubbing it faster as he nibbled on her neck,"But you're enjoying it so much..." he said, thrusting deeper and faster into her, groaning a bit in pleasure as she tightened over and over around him.

Leila closed her eyes and moaned loudly. She could feel her climax faxe approaching. Her nails dug into his and she moaned out "Oh god, I'm gonna come!"

He moaned as he continued to push deep and hard into her, movign her a bit and kissing her lips deeply, his tongue slipping into her mouth and rubbing at hers as he rubbed at her clit faster. He was getting close to his own end as well.

Lilea moaned loudly and came hard on his cock again, her pussy clenching around his cock to milk him of his seed. She hung her head back and her eyes rolled back into her head.

He shivered as he continued to thrust deep and hard into her, tensing a bit as he felt her cum, clenching around him as she tried to milk him of his seed,"I... I'm c-close..." he whispered to her, still rubbing her clit to give her maximum pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom