Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Last Ones At School (me and Ryu)

Leila moaned and said "Put it in my mouth" she said pulling off his cock and getting down on her knees.

He nodded, moving and guiding himself into her mouth, shuddering as he felt her lips wrap around him. He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling as he got closer and closer to his end.

Leila looked up at him and began to suck on his cock until he came inside her mouth. She could taste her self on him which was arousing. She rubbed his balls with her hands, waiting for him. "Come for me" she said to him,

He shuddered and moaned as she played with him, unable to take any more he groaned loudly, cumming hard in her mouth, shooting load after load as his body tensed,"G-god..." he said as he leaned his head back in pleasure.

Leila swallowed down all of his hot seed before she cleaned him up again like before with her tongue. She looked up a him and grinned before she slowly stood up. "You seemed to enjoy that one"

He was panting softly,"It... was amazing..." he said as he took a deep breath,"The whole experience..." he said as he looked at her slowly,"I... never want to stop having this feeling..." he said as he looked at her,"You make me feel amazing."

Leila smiled at him and kissed him on the lips and said "Good". She smiled at him and said "I hope you won;t be so down on your self anymore"

He kissed her back softly,"Only... only if you're there to bring me back up..." he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her tightly to him. He knew he had fallen for her, but he didn't know how she felt about him. He looked into her eyes, trying to see something that would tell him.

Leila looked at him and smiled. She hugged him back and her arms wrapped around hm tightly. She looked back into his eyes and smiled and said "Had enough yet?"

He smiled softly as he held her to him, smiling softly,"I was about to ask the same thing..." he whispered, kissing her deeply, his hands moving over her hips, holding ehr close to him.

Leila looked up at him and said "I;m a bit tired now" she said smiling. "Maybe we should call it a night?"

He nodded softly and moved, grabbing a couple of towels and gently wrapping them around the two of them. He smiled as he kissed her lips, gently drying them off before moving to get dressed. He finished a bit before her, so he just sat, watching her dress with a soft smile.

Leila smiled to her self as she got dressed, starting with her underware. She looked over at him and saw his smile. She smeemed to grin before she said "Enjoying yourself over there?"

He smiled softly,"I'm just trying to figure out how someone like me was lucky enough to be able to be here with someone like you..." he said as he moved, kissing her lips softly before moving back and sitting down.

Leila looked at him and smiled getting the rest of her clothes on. She accepted hsi kiss with a smile before she sat down next to him and said "I told you needed to be more confident".

He smiled softly and took a deep breath, stretching a bit as he heard her,"I know... I know..." he said softly,"But... it's hard..." he said as he moved, kissing gently at her shoulder,"When you look like me... things don't come as easy as you'd think..." he whispered, kissing up her neck a bit.

Leila looked at him and said "What do you mean, look like you? Your pretty fit, I don't know what your complaining about" she said to him.

He chuckled a bit,"You know how it is... you see your own problems, and without trying to, you focus on them..." he said, holding her gently and laying his head on her shoulder, taking a deep breath, taking in her scent.

Leila smiled and said "I suppose so..." she then stood up and said "I'm worn out now, lets go to sleep" she said.

He nodded softly, moving and wrapping his arms around her as they walked back to the nurses office. He moved and grabbed a few more blankets, laying them down on top of the others as he pulled her into the bed, snuggling close to her.

Leila smiled and moved into the bed with him, cuddling up close to him before she closed her eyes and began to fall asleep.

Leila continued sleeping until the morning. The suns rays slowly filtered through the window but she kept sleeping.

Back
Top Bottom