Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Last Ones At School (me and Ryu)

Leila moaned and closed her eyes. She felt his tongue inside her and his hand on her clit. She groaned and said "I'm gonna come!"

He smirked a bit, kissing her lips,"Why... that was just a tease..." he said as his hand moved down, rubbing gently at her clit teasingly,"It makes your body even more sensitive..." he whispered.

Leila looked at him and felt him kiss her before he rubbed at her clit. She moaned and said "Don't be mean"

He smiled softly as he nibbled on her neck,"Good..." he whispered to her as his finger continued to slide slowly in and out of her. He made sure to hit every sensitive spot he could, teasing her body with pleasure.

Leila closed her eyes and she groaned softly as he continued to tease her. She bit her lower lip and arched her back, wanting to come.

He smiled, his finger continuing to slide slowly in and out of her before he let it move, rubbing at her g-spot as he kissed and licked at her neck. He loved how hot she got when she was about to cum.

Leila groaned loudly and moaned. She felt him rubbing at her g-spot and she shuddered. She gasped "I'm gonna..." before she could even finish she came long and hard all over his fingers.

He smiled softly as she did, his finger still rubbing at her, prolonging her orgasm as he kissed at her neck,"Hmmm... feel good?" he asked as he nibbled softly on her neck.

He smiled softly,"Good..." he whispered as he nibbled on her neck, moving and kissing her lips gently, his tongue gently slipping into her mouth and rubbing at hers as his finger continued to tease her a bit.

He smiled softly as his hands moved, lifting her shirt gently, letting his hands move to caress her breasts as he continued to suck gently on her tongue. He let his leg move, gently rubbing against her still bare slit teasingly as he looked into her eyes.

Leila groaned as he teased her slit with his knee. She pulled away and moaned softly and said "Just fuck me"

He smiled softly, nibbling on her lower lip,"Hmm... make me..." he said teasingly as he moved, pulling his pants off, gently moving and grinding against her slit teasingly.

He smiled, moving and taking her hand and slipping it down between them, letting her fingers spread her lower lips wide as he let the head of his shaft start to push into her,"Hmmm... well... since you said please..." he whispered to her with a smile as he started to slide into her.

Leila spread her self wide for him as he began to slide down into her cunt. She groaned and closed her eyes. "Oh i love the way you make me feel" she moaned.

Back
Top Bottom