Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She pulled him in and shut the door, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him slowly, giving a soft noise of delight at the contact alone.

He made a low noise and returned the kiss, his arms wrapping around her waist. He couldn't see much in the darkness, but he didn't need to. Her hair was soft, her skin was even softer.

"I love you too, Naila.." He said softly as he kissed her gently, but slightly more greedy this time. He made a low noise and pulled her close against him.

He made a low noise as he kept her pinned to the bed and left gentle, stinging bites along her neck to her ear.

He moaned softly and pressed his knee right to her core gently, making a low noise as he pinned her hand above her head and laced his fingers with hers.

He moaned lowly and nipped and sucked on the sensitive tips of her ears. "Gods, Naila you drive me mad.." He growled softly.

She arched agaist him and bit her lip, "I would be lying if I said you didn't do the same.." She breathed.

He growled lowly and bit down her slender neck as he began to force her button up open slowly, but roughly.

Once his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he could just faintly see her white embroidered push up that made her already massive tits look so much bigger.

He snarled and moaned as he bit down to her collarbone and began biting lower. He was rough with her, but it was just more rough.. worshipping rather than anything else.

She did her best not to be loud, tangling her fingers in his hair and biting her knuckle as she relished in his worship.

He moans lowly and moved to free her breasts one by one, and bit down to the nipple, which he gently pinched between his teeth.

He continued for a while, getting lost in his ravenous worship of her breasts as he drooled over her.

He suddenly moves to tug off her skirt, and her panties with his teeth, and began his ever so diligent worshippings, quickly working his tongue over her clit, burying his face between her soft thighs.

She gasped and arched slightly, gripping his hair and doing her best not to be loud, "Oh, Connor, honey...~❤"

He moans lowly into her as he sucks on her clit, reaching up to caress her soft flesh, running his hands all over her thighs whenever he could.

Back
Top Bottom