Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He panted hard and bucked his hips hard and sent hinself right into her spot, arching and moaning lowly.

He nodded quickly and bucked hard, slamming hard until he pulled out quickly and pumped his fist along his shaft faster, suddenly dumping his massive load all over her massive tits and abdomen.

She melted and moaned lowly, her eyes half lidded and unfocused, "Oh fuck~" Their intimacies continued until they were both spent and tired. After a long while, Naila got an email that Curunir and Miriel were coming up to visit and she was so excited.

Last edited:
He laughed a bit and moved to kiss her. "I'll be sure to keep the affection to an absolute minimum~"

She giggled more and shook her head. Later, there was a knock and Naila excitedly rushed to the door, opening it and scooping her children into her arms. "Curunir! Miriel! I missed you so much!"
"Hey, mom!" Curunir laughed, "It's been a while!"
"We missed you, too!" Miriel smiled.

"Oh shit!" Curunir moved over and did his old handshake with him, "My man! Damn, look at you, you clean up nice for a bum." He joked.

"Right? God, college was somethin', huh? What are you doing now, mom said something about some fancy desk job~" He grinned. Miriel hurried passed them, blushing up a storm and Naila frowned softly.

"Ah, some insurance job, nothin fancy.." he said with a smile. "Miriel, you gonna say hi~?" he laughed a bit.

Back
Top Bottom