Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She screamed and only moved faster, "I-I don't know why, but I've never gotten off more than I do when I'm riding something~!"

"F-Fuck that's really hot..~!!" He moaned loudly as he bucked his hips and sent his cock right into her spot.

He moans louder and grips her hips tight, removing one of the clamps and latching onto her breast to lightly bite down on her nipple.

He moans louder, his cock throbbing hard inside her. She was getting wetter and wetter and he was loving every second.

"I-It's so good~ s-so deep~ h-honey, I can't take it, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum so fucking hard~!" She moaned loudly.

She cried out, "I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry~!! It's just so good, I-!" She gasped and screamed as she came hard, slamming down on him as her juices gushed and flooded from her.

He arches hard and moans loudly. He wraps his arms around her waist and moves her to hover over him as he begins wildly pistoning his hips into her, moving at an insanely fast pace

"N-No, I'm gonna-!" She squirmed hard as she screamed, climaxing hard again. Her eyes were unfocused and she was drooling, "C...Connor~~❤ too much...for me~"

He arched hard. "O-Ooh fuck, oh fuck Naila~!!" He cried, he bucked and bit down on her nipple, before pulling back and panting.

She kissed him deeply and moaned lowly, "D-Do whatever you want to me, Connor~ I am wholly at your mercy~"

Last edited:
He moved and tossed her back onto the bed, tugging on her clamp as he replaced the clamp, slamming back into her.

She arched hard and gave a strangled scream, gripping the pillow tightly and tugging on it, "O-Oh Gods, Connor!!"

He slams into her spot, moaning lowly into the kiss. "G-Gods Naila, it's so good, I-I'm sorry I can't help myself anymore..~!"

He shook his head and forced her legs apart and began driving his massive cock deeper into her, panting hard. "I-I can't stop at all..~!!"

Back
Top Bottom