Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She stopped abruptly and shyly looked back, "H-Hi, Connor...y-you look great.." She said. Naila swallowed the lump in her throat and smiled, "Well, why don't you two go set your stuff in your old rooms and I'll get started on dinner!"
"Oh man, if there's one thing I've really missed, it's your cooking, mom." Curunir grinned. She smiled and waved her hand bashfully.

He smiled and helped them to their rooms, and while they were setting up, he moved to kiss Naila gently.

She smiled and pet his cheek gently, "Why not pick out a wine and set it in the chiller, honey.." She said softly.

"Of course, baby.." He said quietly as he grabbed a wine and set it in the chiller as he moved to lightly smack her backside.

She gasped and giggled behind her hand, "Naughty~" She whispered, "I'll have to punish you for that~"

He chuckled a bit and helped her cook. The wine began flowing not too long after, and soon he was stealing more kisses, slightly grabbier now.

She didn't mind, but she did get a little nervous when she heard Cu and Miriel come close to the kitchen. "Settle down some, honey...~"

She covered her mouth to muffle her loud gasp.
"Mom, you good?" Cu called.
"Yes, I'm fine! Almost cut my finger!" She called back.

She bumped him with her hip and giggled. After a little bit, dinner was ready and they all sat together sharing stories. Though Naila didn't really seem to change much since the kids saw her last.

They sat and ate, drinking and laughing all the while. Connor and Cu got into a mock wrestling match, which Connor won.

"You two are so cute." Naila laughed, "Just like when you were boys."
"Oh, please don't embarrass me, mom." Cu grinned.

He chuckled and helped Cu back up, simply sitting and relaxing. Connor certainly had changed, from a small, scrappy boy, to a tall, strapping young man. How could Naila have been so lucky?

She smiled softly into her wine; how did she get so lucky? Her life was in shambles after her husband divorced her. But this sweet little human boy who was close with her son helped her more than any of her actual friends did. He was there for her when she barely had the strength to get out of bed. And now they were dating. What were the odds of that?

He sat a little far from her to avoid any suspicion, but would slyly wink at her every now and again.

"I think we should all go out tomorrow. Lunch and a movie, my treat." Naila said. Cu smiled.
"I'll buy the snacks, then." He said. Miriel looked to Naila.
"What movie sounds good, mom?" She asked. Naila smiled bashfully.
"I'll let you guys decide, I'm not up to date on the film stuff.."

They stayed up a little while longer before the kids went to bed, "I'll get you a pillow and blanket for the couch, hun.." Naila said gently.

She smiled and brought him a pillow from her bed and a blanket from the closet, "If you want...~" she whispered, "you can come keep me company in my room for a bit...~?"

Back
Top Bottom