Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He worked her faster and faster, eventually lifting her hips to give her a somewhat better view of him devouring her core.

He was greedy, ravenous as he worked her faster and faster, he moved and tugged on her nipples, loving just how wet she was getting.

She arched and moaned loudly behind her hand, her thighs twitching around his head. She was already getting close.

He sucked harder and harder on her clit, moving to push two fingers into her. he was throbbing and aching, he wanted her so badly.

She gave a muffled whine of bliss. Oh yeah, she was really close, he could feel her walls shivering.

He worked her faster and faster, his cock burning hot against his shorts, sinking his fingers into her thighs.

"C-Connor, baby, n-no, I-I'm about to...~!!" She gasped and arched high off the bed, covering her mouth tight as she let out several low lusty sounds of delight; her walls gushed and shivered around his fingers as her juices dripped heavily from her.

He moaned lowly into her and cleaned her up, but presented her with her soaked fingers to clean up.

She hesitated before taking his hand gently and licking from the base to the tips of his fingers, bringing them into her mouth and sucking on them gently. It made her ache again, how wild he was.

She pulled away from his fingers slowly to kiss the tips, "How do you have this effect on me...~? How can you make me feel so young and wild with just a look or a soft moan...~?" She asked breathlessly, "What did you do to me, honey...~?"

"I treat you like you want.. Not as a mother.. But as the surprising little fireball you are..~" he snarled and moved to devour her breasts roughly, his cock throbbing against her thigh through the shorts.

She gasped sharply and bit her lip before she reached to grope him, "I-I don't think I've ever been luckier...~💕"

"Let me make you feel as good as I do, baby...~ please...~?" She asked softly, her hand moving over the full length of him.

He huffed and moaned as he pulled back. "S-Sure, Naila..~" he said , moving to tug his shorts off

She moved to help him undress and gave him room to lie down before tucking some hair gently behind her pointed ear and taking him into her mouth. She worked slowly at first, just wanting him to enjoy himself as she pleasured him.

He moans lowly and watches her, running his fingers through her hair as he watched her, biting his lip.

He moaned lowly again and gently played with her ear, loving every second. "I-If you want, you could use those fat tits..~" he snarled softly.

She made a noise and moved to wrap her breasts around his cock, "How about both...~?" She purred before sucking on the tip as she worked her breasts over the length of him.

Back
Top Bottom