Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He arched and laced his fingers with hers, sitting up on his elbow to watch. "H-Holy.. Shit..~"

She swirled her tongue around the tip as she worked him faster, shifting her hips gently as she focused on him.

He was losing his mind, his juices were dripping heavily from his tip, onto his tongue. He was drooling, and trying not to buck his hips.

He arched and snarled louder, trying to keep his voice down. "Sh-Shit, getting close..~" he moaned lowly.

She pulled back with a pop and worked his whole cock with her soft tits, "Please make a mess, Connor, nothing would make me wetter than to see your hot cum all over my breasts...~"

That did him in faster than he would care to admit. He covered his mouth and managed to stifle a loud roar as he climaxed heavily, firing his thick load all over her breasts, some landing on her face.

There was more, and some more of his deed spilled from him and onto her fat tits. "F.. Fuck..~"

She moaned and kissed back, taking his cock gently and putting it against her heat before sliding down over him. She arched and moaned into the kiss, her hips already shaking.

He arched hard and moaned lowly into the kiss, placing his hand on her ass and guiding her movements.

She worked her hips quickly, her breathing labored before she finally hid in his neck, her moans low and breathy, "C...Connor...~!"

He wrapped his arms around her waist tight and quickly pistoned his cock into her, before pulling her into another kiss amd releasing her hips.

She tried not to cry out, gripping the sheets tight beside his head as she rocked her hips in time with his. Oh, she was quaking alright; both physically and around him. He could feel her dripping down his length.

He was losing it, but he so desperately wanted her to ride him. He groped her snd pinched her nipples, moaning lowly. "F-Fuck Naila..~ Better than your toy..~?" He growled out.

"S...So much better...~ poor thing is gathering dust at this point...~" She moaned before kissing him heatedly.

He moans lowly and snarls as he kissed back. "I-I would love to see you ride it some time..~" he growled out.

Back
Top Bottom