Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

The days with the kids were flying by, but all the while, Naila noticed Miriel staring at Connor. At first she felt bad, but then she began to feel something strange. Almost possessive behavior.

It was her daughter and she knew about Miriel's crush on Connor since they were all kids. So she did feel a little bad she was dating her daughter's love interest, but she was very jealous that she was eyeing Connor when she thought no one was watching them. She didn't intervene with them hanging out, just watched and listened.

She decided to look online and see tips on how to seduce human men. She was embarrassed looking at all of it but she wanted to make sure Connor stayed hers. She felt bad thinking such a way, but she didn't want to lose another man that made her happy.

Connor was oblivious to it all, but he did suspect something with how Miriel acted. He didn't want to hurt her, but she was a cute girl with a good heart, she would definitely find someone else.

"So I think we should all go out for the weekend some time," Cu said before looking to Connor, "you do do weekends, right~?"

"Yes! Mom, you wanna go to the beach with us this weekend?" Cu called.
"Sure! I can pack us a picnic lunch~!" She chirped.

He was close to falling asleep when Naila approached him, "Hey..." She whispered, "do you want to come to my room...?"

He followed her and leaned against the wall as he tried to shake off the sleep. "What's up..?" He asked quietly.

"I'm so selfish..." She muttered before turning to him, "I'm her mother and I don't feel awful that she can't have you..."

"Of course not.." He said as he held her hands gently. "Miriel is a lovely girl.. But I must admit, I'm happily spoken for.." He said quietly.

Back
Top Bottom