Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled softly and pulled him to the bed before pushing him to sit slowly. She tried not to look so embarrassed as she moved away and started to slowly undress.

She took off her blouse to show off her lavender colored pushup bra, accentuating her already shapely breasts

She unzipped her skirt and pushed it from her hips to show her matching lace panties and thigh high stockings before moving into his lap slowly.

"Thank you...~" She said with a soft purr, "I read that human men prefer outgoing women...women who aren't scared to flaunt what they have...do you like that, Connor...~?"

She blushed and took a breath before turning so her back was to him, arching slightly and making her already round ass look fuller.

He shuddered and continued to watch, feeling his cock start to throb harder. "F-Fuck.." He panted softlt.

He nodded and she could feel his hands almost trembling as he moved them up the arch of her back to unclasp her bra, his heart pounding.

She slowly shrugged it from her shoulders and turned back to face him, "I'm glad.." She muttered and kissed him slowly.

He shuddered and relaxed, finding it more than oddly enjoyable. He moaned into the kiss and allowed his hands to roam.

Back
Top Bottom