Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She shivered and pushed her skirt up and pulled her panties down so they dangled over her ankle. She placed her wand to her clit and shut her eyes again, thumb hovering over the button, "Ok.."

He moans into the mic. "Work it over your clit..~ I'll start playing with your nipples..~" he purred.

She blushed and worked the wand over her clit slowly as she reached to toy with her pert nipples, "C-Connor~~💕"

He made a noise and slowly slipped out of his room and made his way over to hers, keeping the phone volume quiet.

He moved in and silently shut his phone off and over to her as he clamped his hand down around her mouth and clicked the wand to high. "That's it, Naila, cum for me~"

She inhaled sharply, freaking out a little before being forced to cum and screaming behind his hand. She placed her hand over his, hoping it was enough to tell him she was ok after the small startle.

He grabbed the wand and pressed it to her clit again, wanting to force her to cum again. "I'm really sorry baby, let me make it up to you..~"

He moans lowly and continues, removing his hand from her mouth as he reaches to tug on her nipples.

Back
Top Bottom