Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She answered and smiled softly, "Hey, honey...sorry I have to cancel dinner tonight, my boss has dropped so much work on me.."

"You're so forgiving.." She said, he could hear for keyboard clicking, "I'll make it up to you, I promise.."

"Well I was going to suggest taking you to a fancy upscale restaurant once I was caught up on all the work but it sounds to me that you have other plans~" She said.

"Ok, hang on." She said and set her phone down before going to get her dildo and coming back, "Alright, I have one.." She said bashfully

He smiled and relaxed a bit. "Wonderful.. Now, just close your eyes and listen to me.." His voice was husky again.

He made a noise and undid his pants. "Now go ahead and let your mind wander.. Just imagine it's us.."

He bit his lip gently. "Good, baby.. Now.. Stroke the toy.. Treat it like you would treat me..~"

She blushed even more and gave a soft laugh as she slowly pumped her hand over the length of the toy, "This feels silly...~" She whispered.

"Yeah it does at first but what if I did this..~?" He asked before moaning lowly into the phone and biting his lip. "N-Naila that feels so good..~~"

She felt butterflies in her stomach and bit her lip gently, "D-Do you like it when I touch you like this, honey...~?" She asked, playing along.

He made a low noise and slowly gripped his shaft. "I-I love it when you touch me, Naila..~" he moaned.

She shivered and felt more butterflies, pumping her fist faster, "What if I work you faster, like this...~? Do you like that too~?"

Back
Top Bottom