Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Y-Yes baby..~!" He panted. He was still working the tip, struggling to keep his phone rested between his cheek and shoulder

He panted. "S-Sure..!" He said. He paused and set the phone down to set it to speaker. "B-Better?"

She put her phone on speaker and set it on her large breasts, "Yeah, much...how about you, can you hear me ok?"

"Y-Yeah I can hear you fine!" He said, resting his phone on his chest as he laid back. "What about me?"

"Crystal clear, honey...now where was I? Oh, right..." She shut her eyes again, "I'm going to work the whole length now, honey...~ as fast as before~"

He worked the whole of his shaft quickly, she could almost hear it over the mic. "F-Fuck, Naila..~!"

She worked the dildo faster, "F-Faster, honey~ I want you to cum so hard~ please don't keep me waiting~"

He arched hard and cried her name out. "C-Cumming, Naila I-I'm cumming~!!" He cried as he fired his load into her hand

"M-My turn?" She asked and blushed, "H-Hold on, I have to get my wand.." She said and set her phone on her desk before moving to her room.

"Ok, I'm back.." She came over the line and sounded embarrassed, "Ready to have the favor returned.."

Back
Top Bottom