Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「RISE」(1×1 with Jikkah)

Megohime nodded, glancing to Masamune and feeling her cheeks grow hot at the realization of how close he was.

Megohime nodded, not moving away from him. The heat and light from his sword was nice, and as he had said, as night came, it got rather cold. The colder it got inside the cave, the more lethargic Megohime seemed to get, at one point, struggling to just keep her eyes open.

“I just... Don’t do so well in colder temperatures.” She said through chattering teeth, her entire body shaking.

He brought his sword closer and held her tight against him, "If you fall asleep, don't sleep too long...I'll bug you until you bite me."

Megohime was thankful for the warmth, nodding as she slowly shifted closer to Masamune, resting against his chest and closing her eyes. “Just a small nap..” She agreed.

“I promise I won’t bite you...” She mumbled, keeping herself close to his chest, the warmth a small heaven.

“I wouldn’t want to hurt you..” She muttered back, keeping her nose buried in his shirt.

Her cheeks flushed hot and she closed her eyes again, tightening her grasp on his shirt and breathing in his scent. “I don’t want to hurt you again...”

Having him hold her helped for the most part, slowly stopping her shivering and warming up.

She would stay that way until morning, and even after she had woken, she stayed close to Masamune, allowing for him to keep his arms wrapped around her.

Her face flushed and she peered up at him, looking embarrassed beyond belief. “I-I was cold..!”

Her face and ears burned as red as her scales, and she looked away. “Humans hold heat differently than we do.” She muttered.

She turned her head to look up at him again, tilting her head a bit. “You do? What is it?”

Back
Top Bottom