Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「RISE」(1×1 with Jikkah)

Megohime glanced to Masamune, almost as if looking for his approval before sputtering an answer. “I-I... Sure..” She nodded, face flushed.

She smiled and headed back over to Yukimura quickly before they were dropped randomly through the woods.
"Alright, well," Masamune put his sword over his shoulder, "shall we?"

Yukimura has learned over a dozen new skills and combos with his team since the last Wave, his proficiency with the spear growing exponentially.

Megohime gave a nod, clenching and unclenching her hands to warm up a bit.

The monsters seemed to be beefier than the last Wave, but it didn't seem to be too much for them to handle. Except for maybe Motochika, who did his best to keep Nana from being overrun.

Nana and Motochika had made their own progress, and Nana was more than holding her own with Motochika supporting her.

Jin had recruited a few new team members that had integrated nicely into her group, all of them working to the bone to level up.

Yukimura cut down foe after foe, helping guard Amaya as she charged and casted buffs for her team mates.

Kojurou and Masamune were synced well, both keeping an eye on Megohime in case she needed the help.

"Jesus, there are a lot more this time...! Have we found the boss yet?" Motochika called to Nana.

Megohime was shredding her opponents left and right, feeding out throats and pulverizing heads. She was doing rather well for herself, keeping up with Masamune and Kojurou, making sure they didn’t get surrounded while they worked in tandem.

“Not yet! There’s no end to this horde though!” She called back as she used her chain to take out multiple enemies all at once.

"Getting a little tired of all these assholes." Motochika growled before barely dodging a lightning arrow.
"Sorry!!" Akihime called, "I didn't mean that!"

It wasn’t much longer before the final boss reared its ugly head, forcing the Heroes and their teams to split up and spread out to deal with the last of the minions then finally the boss. Once the boss was slain, and everyone got a chance to regroup, two were missing- Masamune and Megohime.

Last edited:
"Masamune-sama! Megohime-dono!" Kojurou called, panicked. Akihime looked worried.
"They didn't...they weren't...?" She couldn't finish.

Dust and dank filled the air, the darkness enveloping her just as heavy as the rocks that had collapsed in on her. She was lucky enough to be able to push the rocks off herself however, finding only cuts and bruises on herself. She must’ve gotten caught in a rockfall, but where? And Masamune has been with her, was he ok? “Masamune..?” She coughed, listening intently for any sounds of him.

“I think it’s a cave in..” She said, turning her head a few different ways to try and see, but it was no use, she couldn’t even see her hand in front of her face. “Are you hurt?”

“Other than a few bumps and bruises I think I’m ok..” She said. “Do you have a light..?”

The light of the fire made her eyes hurt from being in such great darkness, but she was glad she could at least see now. The both of them were a bit worse for wear, but otherwise unharmed. “A cave then..” She confirmed, standing and pressing a hand to the stone wall with a frown. “So much for digging out..” She turned and looked for any other ways out, but it was only the stone walls, and the large fallen boulders blocking the entrance.

“We don’t know how much is piled up though, moving anything, even if we could, might just bring more down on top of our heads.” She said, moving over to the wall to examine it, trying to find any cracks that let in air.

Megohime found a few small cracks that let air into the cave, which was good news. “Well, for now we have air and light.. All we can do is wait. This cave should’ve been relatively close to the area we chose to fight in, so hopefully they’ll find us before we starve to death.” She moved back over to Masamune and sat back down beside him.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure I won’t let any of you go to waste.” She said with a slight smile, having been joking a bit more and more with him and Kojurou, even if it was a little dark.

Megohime let out a soft sigh, pulling her knees to her chest and resting her chin on them. How long would it take before they were found?

Back
Top Bottom