Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「RISE」(1×1 with Jikkah)

"We should get you both back to the inn and a healer." Kojurou said. Masamune stood and stretched.
"That sounds like a good idea, I'm starving."

Nana and Motochika had been making steady progress leveling up, it was hard work, but they were determined not to fall behind. Nana was a ranger class, giving her the ability to use both the bow and her sickle and chain.

They got a lot of money from the drops and things Motochika could make from them, which meant they didn't need to rely on the King's money. Not that Motochika wanted it anyway.

With the money they got from the loot, they were able to upgrade their armor and buy more potions.
“How much do we have left over after buying the potions?”

“Well, we did buy quiet a few potions... And we did need new equipment too, we’ll just have to go out tomorrow to get more loot and save up.” She said with a smile.

Her face flushed and she shook her head, sputteringover her words. “I-I’m not that good, I’m just trying to do my best to help you, Motochika..!”

“Well... You’re always protecting me, I feel like I need to do more for you..” She rubbed the back of her neck, a little embarrassed.

“It’s not just me, honestly, you’ve saved me so many times, without you, I would’ve lost my head!” She looked down and smiled softly. “I think we make a good team..”

Nana smiled to herself, her heart fluttering a bit in her chest. “We have some free time now... what did you have in mind?”

She nodded. “Of course! It’s about time anyway, with new gear and out stocks replenished, all we need next is to skill up..!”

Nana nodded and followed after Motochika, keeping close by to him as they walked the streets, enjoying being at his side as always.

They moved into the Three Heroes church, a church he didn't like solely based by name, and requested to see the dragon hourglass for skill up.

When they entered, Motochika could feel eyes on him, and it wasn’t looks of awe he was getting. Scowls and sneers were what met him, only for the nuns to look away or leave entirely.

He hated it, being looked at like that. He didn't do anything, but they'll believe some albino with blue balls. That's grand.
"Hey, we're here for the skill up!" He hollared.

A few of the nuns guffawed and a few sniggered, but someone actually started to approached Motochika and Nana. “Oh, Shield Hero... I’m sorry, but we do not serve people like you here.” She said briskly, obviously not that sorry.
“What? What do you mean?” Nana asked with a scowl.

"More of this shit..." He muttered, "Unless you can guide me to another dragon hourglass, you can cram it and let Nana rank up."

“I’m sorry, but we cannot serve anyone in your party either.” She offered no help with finding another hourglass either.
“Let’s go, Motochika, we can find one ourselves.” Nana muttered.

Back
Top Bottom