Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Live and Serve (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She melted and looked up at him like he was a God and she was a lowly worm, "I have yearned to worship you since we returned home~ my research has born fruit but I was just so worried you didn't wish to lay with me~ you mean the world to me, Callan, we're bonded~ if not in the eyes of the church and God, then by our undying love and devotion to each other~" She vomited her praise and devotion like she was born to say it.

He smirked darkly and moved to free his massive cock, throbbing and dripping for attention. "Words are meaningless without action." He snarled.

She moved and took him into her mouth quickly, working him like she needed him to live. Honestly, she just wanted to be touched and to feel pleasure rendered from his hands and not her own.

He arched hard and moaned lowly as he gripped her hair tight. "G-God you're so fucking shameless."

Oh she could finish right there from his touch alone. She moaned lowly around him, as if confirming his statement.

He snarled and began forcing her to slow down. One, he wanted to savor it, and two, he knew she would get off on it. "You poor thing. I've let my ill temper deprive you, haven't I?"

She looked up with those eyes of hers and he had to fight his control even harder. She nodded shakily, going at the slow pace he desired.

He grunted and snarled lowly. "P-Poor thing." He growled out and suddenly forced his cock into her throat.

He snarled and released her hair. "Not fit for me to be doing the work. Apologies, get back to it." He said, scoffing and resting his chin in his hand again.

She continued the slow pace he requested, moaning lowly around him as if in thanks. Gods, she just loved him so much.

"Faster." He suddenly ordered. "I want to see just how much you missed this, Elora." He smirked. "Or should I call you 'pet' for effect?" He asked.

"Do I look like I was joking? Get to it pet, before I leave you starved for another few months." He scowled, his eyes as cold and demanding as ever.

She worked him quickly, shaking gently as she watched his face. She honestly missed this more than anything, how cold he used to be. She loved him when he was gentle and kind, but this is the side of him she knew since the beginning.

His face twisted from a scowl to that of frustrated pleasure. His cock throbbed hard, and his juices pumped onto her tongue. "G-Greedy elven whore." He cursed.

He eventually began to relax, huffing and grunting as he watched her. He hated to admit it, but he was getting close.

She moaned around him, ignoring the pain in her knees and jaw and made it her sole purpose to have him finish.

He went to grab her hair but instead pinched the tip of her ear, looking down at her with those cold eyes, and a colder grin on his face.

She looked up at him in shame but didn't offer any lame apologies or excuses. She knew he didn't give permission and she would be punished for it now.

She whimpered and tried to regain the pace she had lost with him playing with her ears. She was almost crying, every nerve firing off in blissful torment.

Back
Top Bottom