Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Live and Serve (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Mm~ Not sure if you've earned that yet~" he said as he pulled her arm behind her back for leverage and moved much faster and harder now.

She cried out, bouncing back against him with each thrust. She was getting much wetter, clearly loving this little game.

"Aahh~!!" She arched, which pressed her closer to him, which drove him deeper, which caused her to scream louder, "C-Callan~!!"

She tried not to squirm too much but she was overwhelmed with pleasure. She cried and screamed, praising him and sometimes sputtering something in elven.

They were at it for hours, and he had no trouble forcing her to cum over and over, with no end in sight.

She was beyond drained, but she forced herself to keep up with him. She was enjoying this too much to miss any of it.

He suddenly grabbed her hand and squeezed it tight as he bellowed her name, spilling his massive load inside her.

She gasped and moaned weakly, body shaking as she slumped into the mattress. She laced her fingers with his and her face burned brightly.

She made a soft noise and kissed back, "I love you..." She whispered against his lips, "I've always loved you, Callan..."

She could cry if she wasn't so tired. She smiled and held onto him tightly, nuzzling into him as they tangled into each other under the blankets.

Time had passed, and one morning, Callan was growing increasingly worried, as he had not seen her all day.

It was odd, she was usually always on time. She wasn't there when he woke up and he didn't see her even well into midday.

The main halls were empty, and he remembered that she preferred using the servant's passages anyway. So he checked all the ones he knew about and eventually found her. She was passed out on the ground, skin paler and clammy with dark circles under her eyes.

He quickly moved to her side. "Elora? Elora!" He tried to gently shake her awake, but slowly and gently picked her up off the ground.

Her head lulled against his chest before her eyes peeled open, "M...My King...?" She slurred, looking up at him, "O-Oh...I must...I must have lost consciousness..."

Back
Top Bottom