Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Werewolves and Sorceresses (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moaned lowly, her hair breaking free of the pin and spilling out under her head. "I-I'm not very traditional, if I'm honest..."

He pinned her hands to the sides of her head. "I want to hear you scream." He growled lowly as the knot pushed past her entrance slowly.

"Oh who gives a damn. Do you? I don't." He growled and soon enough the knot was firmly seated inside her, throbbing and pulsing inside her.

She arched hard and screamed as he stretched her to her limit and then some. Her eyes were unfocused and her breathing labored.

He huffs and growls loudly as he sat there for a second. He let her get used to it before popping the knot out of her with a strained grunt.

She let out another scream of ecstasy, her large breasts bouncing with each thrust. Now that he noticed, most of the wider parts of her bounced with his thrusts; breasts, hips, thighs.

He snarled loudly and moved to latch onto her breast, knotting her hard and sending his cock right into her spot.

She couldn't even scream after that, her mouth falling open but no noise coming out. He could tell she was enjoying it though.

He continued, slamming harder and harder into her, his eyes raking over her, watching her body ripple under his brutal movements.

"R...Raerek...I-I'm getting close...~!!" She whined, her legs barely able to wrap around his waist, "Divines, I've never felt this good~!! Even when I would ease my own aches~!"

He let out a low growl and slammed hard into her spot. "I bet ye'll think twice before lookin down on nords again, aye~?"

He suddenly forced his knot out of her and began moving at an inhuman pace, his hips moving all on their own at this point.

Back
Top Bottom