Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Werewolves and Sorceresses (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Oh lass I ain't goin te kill ye." He rumbled loudly as he slammed his hands down into the dirt beside her body.

He snarled louder and ripped her tunic off easily before slowly dragging his broad tongue over her thighs slowly.

He snarled lowly and moved to slowly drag his tongue over her heat, his huffs turning to a low snarl.

He pulled back and snarled lowly. Her juices dripped from his hot tongue, which was pulled slowly from her trembling core.

He moved up and she felt something hot lay against her thigh. Something hot, something wet. It was huge, with a massive knot on the base of it.

It stretched her to her limits, hot and pulsing inside her. He drug his tongue over her breasts and snarled louder.

"I-It's too much...~!! B-By the Eight, it's too much...~!!" She moaned weakly, clawing at the ground.

She shook her head quickly, "N-No please...! I-It's just...y-you're the first person I..." She looked away, clearly embarrassed.

She grabbed fistfuls of his fur, trying hard not to be too loud. She was so unbearably tight, way tighter than the wenches in the Bannered Mare.

He snarls loudly and makes sure to take his time, his cock throbbing hard inside her. "Divines you're tight." He snarls.

"L-Like I said..." She whined, "Y-You're my first...a-and we aren't even wed...Mara, my father would kill me." But she only seemed to get wetter.

He snarls lowly. "The thought of being claimed by an unwed beast thrills you." He growled as he slowly inhaled her scent. "You do not smell like fear any longer." He said before moving slowly still, his fat knot bumping against her clit.

Back
Top Bottom