Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Werewolves and Sorceresses (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Wha-" She looked confused, "Nine?? You know the law, Talos worship is banned. There are Eight Divines."

"The laws are unjust and unfair to the occupants of this land." He said. "We did not ask for Imperial rule."

"I was explainin why we nords do as we do, Junia." He said. "Change of subject, if ye wouldn't mind.."

She nearly jumped out of her skin and looked at him quickly with a dark blush as she quickly slammed her bag closed. "Uh...oh, you know...just...observations."

"Observations, huh?" He asked. "Alright, fair enough.." He said. A good bit of the ride was quiet after that.

"Um...so...it's mainly just..." She had pulled out her book, pages sticking out from random parts; added pieces of paper for extra notes she didn't have room for, "little bits of lore and things, vague routines and what you all do for fun. I don't put in a lot of detail, it's mainly for my own benefit anyway. And I didn't add my...most recent...discovery..."

She would be lying if she said she didn't want it to be more. But he probably didn't want her as a partner. She was an Imperial, and a mage, and he didn't express any interest in her. "Ah...more of a one night fling.." She replied sheepishly.

Back
Top Bottom