Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Werewolves and Sorceresses (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Isn't it?" He asked. "We'll have time to explore it after the job if ye wish.. Let's get settled.."

"O-Ok...sorry.." Her cheeks flushed, clearly embarrassed she gushed like a small child over something so silly.

He smiled and moved to grab his pack. They headed over and checked in for a room. "Alright, ye go ahead and ask the innkeeper.. I'm gonna take a bath." He laughed.

"Wha- Raerek!"
"Whadda ya want, missy, we're busy." The old man griped at her. She jumped and cleared her throat.
"We are with the Companions and we're looking for an escaped-"
"I got nothin' for ya."

Raerek sighed and moved back over. "Sir we'll be needin' any information ye might have on an escaped convict from Cidna Mine."

"No one escapes Cidna Mine."
"Klepper!!" An old woman shrieked from the other side of the inn, "Don't be a dick! They want info, give it to them!"

"He came by here, yeah. Left a couple days ago. Somethin about making his way to Rorikstead." Klepper said. Junia frowned.
"But that's back near Whiterun..."

"Thank ye, innkeeper. Now, Junia.. We'll be staying here for a few days before we find him.." He said.

She stopped undressing and looked at him, "Did...did you not want me to? I thought that's why you asked me here...?"

Back
Top Bottom