Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blue Mirror (Corsair and Xana)

Joe considered the question. As he did, he found himself glancing around the restaurant. Nobody was paying attention, so he stretched out his arm and rested his hand on hers. “You already did,” he said with a sigh. “I just needed to, to talk, you know?”

A heartbeat passed, and then another. “Just... don’t go anywhere. I... don’t know what I’d do without you.” Drawing a deep breath, he looked her in the eyes. “I...”

“Refills?”

He jumped as the waiter appeared. “Yeah, uhm, a to go cup. And...” he checked his watch. “And the, uh, the check. We, uhm, probably need to get back to work.@

Claudia offered Joe a smile, but it covered a sinking pit of trepidation welling within her. Afraid he might say it. Afraid she might just say it back. Afraid she might mean it, might feel it. Might as well just open up her chest and offer a chance to rip the beating muscle right out.

The arrival of the waiter was a relief, and it took her a conscious effort not to release a long exhale. Instead she busied herself with digging out her wallet, and slapping down her card once the waiter returned. Waving off Joe’s objections with “You got dinner the other night. My turn.”

Joe didn’t argue, because he wasn’t the kind of guy who needed to constantly prove his masculinity. Which was just another in the litany of things she liked about him, and yet another thing that might provoke her into admitting yet deeper feelings for him. Still, the walk back to the car was heavy, and the ride back to the station tense. Would he take advantage of the privacy to continue his thought? Would things change between them, again?

But the moment had passed.

Claudia poured herself into work once they returned, readying the arrest warrants for Kelly and Downing. She knew they would have to be air tight if she wanted a judge to sign them. Bullshit as it was, the rules were different for the rich and the powerful, and the standards were that much higher. And she knew 90% of this case relied on getting a DNA sample. Without that, even Jeremy’s testimony wouldn’t be enough.

Joe day in silence, staring at the arrest records and case logs without really seeing them. His thoughts chased around his head, Aurelia’s horrific death and what he’d been about to say to Claudia. What he should have said. Should have, but the waiter had broken the moment and then he’d wimped out. Because fucking was easy. Love was hard.

“Quitting time,” he finally sighed, powering down his computer. “And it’s laundry night.” He smiled a little, catching his partner’s eye. “Want to grab yours, and catch some Netflix or something at my place while you do yours? Save you a trip down to the communal laundry your place has?”

He shoved his chair in and pulled on his jacket. “They’ve got all three seasons of Avatar, and that is some good shit.” His ryes swept the office. “And I will fucking fight anyone who gives me shit about it.”

“Avatar? Wasn’t that a shitty M. Night Shyamalan movie?” Claudia asked, stretching as she stood from her chair. She knew the difference, but she liked fucking with Joe. Almost as much as she liked fucking him. Flashing him an impish smile, she shrugged into her jacket, and followed in behind him out of station.

After grabbing her laundry from her place, they picked up a pizza and a six pack and settled into his apartment for the evening. And since his washer and dryer were in his unit, it meant she could even strip out of the clothes she’d worn to work and toss them in too. She joined Joe in his living room wearing one of his white button-up and a pair of panties. Loosely buttoned, in hopes of being a distraction to Joe, in case his show didn’t cut it. As it turned out, however, it wasn’t necessary.

“Okay, for a kid’s show, it is actually pretty damn good,” Claudia conceded, sometime around her third slice of pizza and second beer. She contemplated the fourth slice, before settling back down onto the couch, and into Joe’s arms. “No need to fight with you over it.” They shared a sensual kiss as another episode started up, softer and slower than they usual frantic pace of fucking madly. A softer. Slower pace she found herself craving, at odds with the troubling arousal inspired by their current case.

“One more episode, then I gotta put my stuff in the dryer.”

“Okay, for a kid’s show, it is actually pretty damn good,” Claudia conceded, taking a pull from her beer.

“Told you,” Joe replied, trying not to gloat. “It’s...”

“No need to fight with you over it,” she interrupted, sliding into his arms and kissing him. It was long and lingering, and he felt short of breath when she drew back. “One more episode,” she declared, “then I gotta put my stuff in the dryer.”

“All right.” Joe settled into his couch, arms wrapped around Claudia. The next episode started, but he found himself increasingly distracted. Not that she hadn’t been distracting all evening, what with the way she was wearing underwear and one of his shirts, but he was really feeling it now. But in a slow sort of way.

Almost without realizing it, he slowly ran his hand down her shoulder and over a breast, cupping it lightly.

Claudia didn’t look at Joe, but smiled, enjoying the subtle affection. Shifting slightly so he could better reach her, she encouraged him. Without drawing attention to herself, she unbuttoned the shirt, letting it fell open to her navel.

How would things go tonight? It didn’t seem likely that he’d be in the mood for their usual habit of aggressive foreplay and rough fucking. Not when it so closely mirrored what happened to Aurelia. And clearly the show choice was part of that as well. Something hopeful and innocent and far away from their own gritty existence.

He kissed her hair, distracting her from her own thoughts and bringing her back into the present moment. A moment where they weren’t homicide detectives or partners engaged into an illicit affair. They were just a couple who had found something safe and warm in each other. She glanced up, catching his eyes, and her lips soon followed. “Joe,” she breathed, letting her walls crumble in the heat of his touch, “I…”

Then the dryer dinged, and she came to her senses.

“I should probably get on that,” she stammered out, unable to account for her sudden feeling of shyness. Clearing her throat turned into a forced chuckle, and she brushed her hair back behind her ears. “Umm, did you want me to throw yours in next? Anything in particular?”

“Nah. I did mine, uhm... last time I was home.” He thought a moment, considering that. How long had it been since he’d been home. Since he’d slept in his own bed? A week? “No, yeah. I probably should put a load in.” Swigging down the last of his beer, he paused the show and gave her a shy-feeling grin. “Let me go grab my bag.”

Levering himself up out of the sagging couch, he gave her another shy-feeling smile. “I’ll, uhm, I’ll be right back.” Then he left the living room, oddly aware of her gaze on him. It felt strange. Not uncomfortable. Just, just strange. Comfortable.

The thought stuck with him as he grabbed the duffel bag he’d loaded with his own dirty clothes. Comfortable. He was comfortable with her. It wasn’t just the sex, scorching hot as it was. It was... nice. It was nice, being with her.

He’d almost told her he loved her. He thought about that, as he wound his way down the stairs into the basement. He’d almost told her he loved her. Did he? Really?

Yeah. He was pretty sure he did. Or, at least, that he was falling in love with her.

Claudia was in front of the drier when he stepped off the stairs, the bare bulb overhead illuminating her silhouette through his shirt. He dropped the duffel on the ground as he stepped up behind her, hands on her hips. “Hey,” he murmured into her ear. He slid his hands up her body, slowly molding them to her curves before starting to work the buttons open. “I just remembered that I need to wash this shirt.”

MF Smut Scene: Joe and Claudia
“Hmm, that so?” she purred, enjoying his heat, and his touch, “Well, we can’t forget this one now, can we?” Her hands went over his, guiding him towards the last button on the shirt, before letting him work it open. Then she shrugged her shoulders, help him slip it off her slender frame. His hands caressed her arms as he slid the sleeves off, and she shuddered as he pulled it away.

“Kinda chilly down here,” she murmured, turning to face him. Turning to flattened herself against him. Teasing, her lips hovered over his, tasting his breath, but pulling away before he could kiss her. Instead she giggled. And tugged at his shirt.

“Pretty sure this one needs to be washed too, doesn’t it?” Mischief twinkled in her eyes, eyes that didn’t leave his as she unbuttoned his shirt slowly. Her nipples grew hard as she took her time, but she pushed passed the chill to toy with Joe. She didn’t figure it would be a problem much longer.

“There we go,” she declared, squeezing in close once more now that his shirt was off. Tossing it over his shoulder, it landed in the washing machine. With her arms wrapped around his neck, she pulled him into a kiss, thoroughly exploring his lips with hers, memorizing his contours before opening her mouth to his tongue. Once the kiss broke, she remained close, but slid her arms down his back to his ass.

“Now, what about your pants?”

“Hmm?” Joe murmured, distracted from her question by the way he was slowly grinding against her. “Yeah,” he grinned, resting his hands on her shoulders. “They do need washing.”

His palms ghosted over her arms and down, coming slowly to rest on her hands. “Button’s stubborn,” he murmured against her throat, nipping lightly at her skin. He slid her hands over his hips, bringing them between their bodies. “I’ll need a little help getting them off.”

His hands slid over hers, slowly working at the button of his jeans. “Zipper’s stuck,” he grinned, moving her hands so she was gripping the length of his erection. “Think you can get it open?”

"I think I might need to take a look at it."

Smirking up at Joe, Claudia slid to her knees, until her face lined up with his hips. With a playful air of seriousness, she examined his zipper, stroking his thick cock through his slacks all the while. "Are these pants always so stiff? I think that's your problem." Taking the zipper between her teeth, she tugged it down, and stroked his cock through his boxers. "Hmm, these are stiff too. Might as well throw it all in together."

Cluadia watched Joe as she pulled off his slacks and boxers together, hovering near his swollen shaft. Her breath and the heat of her nearness caressed his length, while she focused her attention on pulling off Joe's clothes, and lingered down on her knees a moment longer. But the concrete flooring was too cold on her bare skin to stay down there long, so she brushed her nearly nude body as against his as she got to her feet.

"What about mine?" she murmured, molding her breasts into his bare chest as she stood on her toes to reach his ear. Her hands guided his now, between her thighs. Pressing his fingers onto her hot, moist panties. "Think we should throw these in as well?"

Joe leaned into Katie, smiling as he felt the shape of her lips through the wet fabric. “I think you should,” he murmured, massaging her clit and tasting her lips. “I mean, they definitely feel like they need cleaning.” He pushed his finger a little harder, feeling the fabric stretch an she parted for him. “Can’t have my partner walking around in dirty clothes, after all.”

Gripping her waist, he lifted her and seated her on the dryer. Then he slowly slid the damp panties over her thighs and down her calves, teasing her skin with the waistband as he did. Then he backed up a step, giving himself room to remind them completely and toss them in the washer.

“Need to get this started,” he said as he stepped back between her spread thighs. “I mean, we’re here to get the laundry done. Right?” As he spoke he slipped a hand past her to push the start button. The dryer hummed into life, vibrating beneath her as he slid his fingers back over her skin.

“Now,” he said, stroking her drenched slit again. One finger opened her, slipping into her depths. “Is there anything else we should take care of while we’re down here?”

“I can–” A gasp. “–think of a few things.” Already, Claudia was positively dripping for him, and the combination of his finger and the vibrating dryer made it very hard to think up a witty retort. If she weren’t moaning and sighing out her pleasure, she might have already begged Joe to fuck her.

Hell, she was nearly surprised Joe had the patience to pursue this slow, deliberate foreplay. Things were often more rushed and desperate between them. Bent over a table to be mounted like a bit, forced up against the wall upon her tip toes as he used her hard and deep, or even throw down on her bed and pinned beneath his weight. Fuck, but she loved this. Loved the way his thick, lone finger opened her, parted her walls and filled her slit. Then his fingers curled within her, finding just the right angle.

Her back arched and her feet trailed over his thighs, inviting him in closer. Pleading without words. Eager hips met his ministrations, and his name became a refrain upon her lips, “Joe… Joe… Oh fuck, Joe!” Ecstasy built in the tensing of her smooth muscles, coiled tight like a compressed spring.

God damn if she didn’t feel good around his fingers. Feeling her juices slick and coat his hand, and her soft inner muscles squeezing tight. “What sort of things?”

Her response was an inarticulate gasp of lust that made him smile with pleasure. “You didn’t answer,” he murmured, hooking his fingers and massaging the softness beneath the tips. “What sort of things?”

She moaned, and he cupped her breast with his free hand. “I still need to know, Claudia,” he whispered, voice husky with the effor of restraining his own needs. Instead, he lingeringly tasted her nipple with his tongue. “What sort of things?” he added, circling the sensitive flesh.

“Joe…” she moaned out, her walls tightening on his fingers, “Joe… Oh fuck, Joe!”

Grinning, he slipped his fingers from her depths just before she could reach her climax. “Ah...” he whispered, gripping the aching shaft of his cock. “That, hm?” His hand slid back and forth, costing him with her need for him as he lightly stroked himself. “Well, I guess we should get that done.”

He adjusted his angle, brushing his head against her slit. “Fuck? Like this?” He pressed forward, gasping as his head pushed between her dripping lips. Slowly, almost painfully slowly, he slid deeper. “Ah, God. You feel so fucking good.”

Buried fully in her, his hands gripped her hips. He could feel her muscles flexing under his fingers as she tried to fuck herself on him, and he strained to keep her from moving. “Nuh uh,” he groaned as he fel the vibrations of the dryer through her body and up his shaft. “Slow. I want you long and slow and deep.”

The hum of the dryer kept Claudia on the precipice of rapture, even as Joe pulled away his fingers. It was too low to actually drive her to that peak, but that tension remained coiled in the pit of her stomach. Seconds and heartbeats stretched with her hunger, her yearning. Her eyes followed his hands, and she unconsciously licked her lips as he stroked his cock with her lust.

She was more than ready for him as he filled her, ankles digging into his ass to pulled him in deeper. To sheathe him in her heat. But he held her still, tight, preventing her from taking the pleasure she wanted. The apex of her passion still out of reach.

She couldn’t fuck him, but she wasn’t helpless. Refused to be helpless, not while ecstasy lingered so near. So she tightened her arms around his neck and her thighs around his hips, enveloping him completely. Slick, silken muscles gripped him like a fist, until the twitch in his muscles made her head lull back.

“Anything… anyway…” she moaned, her words a breathy plea. Her mouth captured his, her tongue pursuing his as her desperation mounted. “Whatever you want. I just need you, right now. I need this…”

Joe clung to her, his hands tight on her hips and his mouth hot and hungry on her lips. "I need this too," he groaned, drawing a deep breath as her inner walls milked his aching shaft. "God, I fucking need this right now." His tongue dueled hers, a slippery battle for dominance without clear victors - or maybe two victors. "God, I fucking need you right now." He flexed his hips, rolling himself within her silken heat. "Fuck, I need you right now."

Biceps flexed as he pulled her tighter, and he uttered a low moan of hunger and desire as she responded by tightening her thighs on his hips. "Oh, oh god, that's it. God, baby, you feel so fucking good on me." He caught her bottom lip with his teeth and tugged gently, before filling her mouth with his hungry tongue once more. Then he flexed his thighs and calves, rocking his entire body into her, reveling in the way his chest slid over hers on a thin film of sweat. "Fuck, I'm close," he groaned, feeling his meat twitch inside her. "Oh, oh fuck... cum with me." He kissed her again, his tongue deep in her mouth, echoing his movements within her. "Cum with me, Claudia. Oh, oh god, let me, let me feel you cum on me... while I... while I..."

Even though he'd felt it building, the sudden force of his orgasm caught him off guard. He captured her lips with his, letting her taste his moans of passion as he flooded her with the proof of his desire for her. He undulated against her, driving into her with a desperate rhythm, dragging out his pleasure within her as long as he could. "God," he gasped, as his cock spent the last drops of his cum into her, "oh, oh fuck. I... oh god, that was good." He kissed her again, tenderly. "You're amazing."

Even at their slower pace, Joe’s strokes went deep, filling and completing Claudia. Her body moved with his, hips undulating to swallow his length. Even more than his delightful rhythm within her, however, his words turned her on. His declarations of need, matching and echoing her own. Matching and echoing her building pleasure, hungry for her release, until he finally allowed her to cum. Asked her to cum, begged. Her heels dug into his ass as she held him close, deep inside her, gasping again and again as each thrust wrung more ecstasy from her.

Claudia leaned into Joe, savoring the pleasant heaviness of climax and the blissful warmth of connection. Her cheeks grew red, and she actually heard herself giggle.

Giggle.

Jesus, she hadn’t giggled since hitting puberty. And Christ, she’d been an idiot to pass up on this, to let her own fear get in the way of developing feelings. Or maybe she was an idiot now, unable to respond to his compliments with anything clever. “You… you’re amazing.”

Yep, clearly an idiot.

“Should we take round two to the bedroom?” she asked, forehead pressed against his, so close he couldn’t actually see the blush on her cheeks. It was her turn to kiss him, to drink in his moans as slick bodies squeezed in together again. “Or should we test out your shower this time?”

The giggle was... unexpected. Not the sort of sound he’d expect from his partner. But he heroically managed not to comnent - partly because he was still trying to catch his breath. “No, you... you’re... the... amazing one.”

“Should we take round two to the bedroom?” she asked, drawing a moan from him as she clenched around his still-hard length. “Or should we test out your shower this time?”

“Bedroom,” Joe decided. “I’ll be just about of hot water, and I don’t think you want me shrinking up on you.” He shifted position, sighing as he felt himself slip from her heated depths. Then he grinned, enjoying her startled chuckle as he scooped her up in his arms. “Although, we could try out my couch instead.”

Carefully, he began climbing the stairs. “I mean, it’s right next to my sliding door. I could fuck you in full view of my back yard.”

I could fuck you in full view of my back yard.

That was terrible idea, Claudia knew. Both of their jobs were on the line, and both of them agreed to keep their relationship hidden. But, just like the first time the fucked, or the dozens of times hey fucked in his car when they were supposed to be on a stakeout, or especially the time Joe fucked her in precinct bathroom, Claudia knew that a terrible idea wasn't enough to stop her.

"Yeah, you want to fuck me where others could see? Where you neighbors could look down and see you balls deep inside me?" He almost missed a step on the stairs, and she clung tighter to him, legs wrapped around his waist as he carried her. She bit at his throat, throwing caution to the wind as she teased the man carrying her up a flight of stairs. "You want to show me off? Want all your neighbors to see the hot piece of ass who begs for your fuck cock? You trying to make them jealous?"

Fuck, the thought was turning her on, a fact he could easily deduce as her cunt burned with her lust. She did want Joe to show her off, to brag about how hot she was and how fucking good he gave it to her. "That's it, isn't it? You want them all jealous of me, moaning and screaming for that fat dick. Cumming hard while you plow me stupid."

They made it to the first floor, and he pushed her up against the sliding door, ass squeaking on the glass. She ground against his swollen cock, dripping lips coating him in her scent, her desire. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make them all wish they could get of piece of ass like this."

“Fuck yeah, I want them wishing they could get a piece of ass like this,” Joe growled before forcing her lips open with his tongue. He pushed it into her mouth, thrusting deep and hard as he ground himself against her. “I want them seeing what a hot piece of ass you are, want them jealous they don’t get to fuck you.”

His hands slipped over her thighs and hips, nails dragging red lines over her skin. A sound between a moan and a growl escaped him as his hard cock twitched against her. “I want them to see just how fucking hot you are when I’m balls deep in your cunt.” His teeth scraped her throat, then dug lightly into her collarbone. “Because you are fucking hot when you cum on my dick.”

Grinning, he spun her around and leaned into her, grinning his shaft along the cleft of her ass. “I want them to see me pumping my cum into you,” he growled, teeth sharp on her earlobe. His hands slid up her arms, gripping her hands and pinning them above her head. “I want them to watch my cum drip down your thigh while you get off on my thick dick.”

Still grinning wickedly, he ground his shaft against her rump again. “Unless you want me fucking my cum into your ass. Want to put in a show?” He bit the back of her neck, then traced the teeth marks with his tongue. “Want to finger-fuck yourself in front of everyone while I pound this dick into your ass?”

Claudia's breasts smudged and squeaked before flattening into the glass, as if putting her on display. His back slid over hers, slick with sweat, until his pounding heartbeat thudded against her skin, against her own pounding heart. "Show them, them. Show them how hard I cum on your thick cock."

“Unless you want me fucking my cum into your ass. Want to put in a show?” He bit the back of her neck, then traced the teeth marks with his tongue. “Want to finger-fuck yourself in front of everyone while I pound this dick into your ass?”

It was a struggle to free her hand from his grasp -- a struggle against his hard chest and harder cock. But one hand slipped from his grip, sliding down her skin and between her thighs. His pleasure was still hot in her, still slick, clinging to the fingers she drove inside herself.

"You're trying to mark me, aren't you?" she moaned, moaning again as his fingers brushed against her pulsing clit. "Trying to... claim me? Your cum... your teeth.. Your..." The words -- and her thoughts-- faded away as her ecstasy deepened, imaging every dirty thing Joe suggested. "You want them to know I'm yours? You want me to be yours?"

Bliss clouded her mind, driving her fingers to move beyond her control. Driving her mouth to move beyond her control, words and confessions falling from her lips like her gasps and moans."I want to be yours. I want them all to see you fucking me, using me, claiming me!"

Much as he liked pinning her hands above her head as he fucked, Joe decided he also enjoyed letting them loose. Why? Because it left his hands free to adjust her stance, pulling her hips out and away from the glass. And because it let him feel her fingers teasing her clit and plunging into her slick depths as he pushed is aching dick into her from behind. Yeah, letting her finger both of them at the same time was the way to fucking go. "Yeah," he husked, staring at their dark reflection in his door as he stroked into her. "Yeah, I am trying to mark you. I want all of them to know that you're mine."

One hand stayed on her hip, helping guide her as he fucked her, encouraging her to meet his thrusts with her own. Not that she really needed the help, but it still felt good. The other slid up her body and arm, covering her hand with his own. "I want to be yours," she moaned, lost in her response to his filthy words. "I want them all to see you fucking me, using me, claiming me!"

"Fuck, yeah, I want them to see you're mine," he growled, leaning into her body. His lips caressed her ear. "All of them. Because I want them all to see that you're mine." His fingers laced with hers, squeezing possessively. "Everyone... oh, oh god, baby. You fuck me so good." He shoved at her head with his chin, encouraging her to give him access to her lips. "God, I want you to be mine," he breathed against her lips. And then, lost in how good she felt on him and against him, something else escaped. "You should marry me, Claudia." His mouth found hers, his tongue sliding over hers as he stroked deep into her. "As soon as this case is done."

“Marry you? Panic rose in the repeated question, visions of intimacy and commitment and other lofty ideals she could never sustain. He couldn’t be serious. He wasn’t’ serious. Just a joke, a cruel joke. “Come on, Joe. You can do a lot better than me.”

His momentum came to a crashing halt inside her. He wasn’t joking. And now she’d offended him. “I mean, I’m not saying no, necessarily. I care about you. I…” I love you. “I love being with you. God, I love fucking you.” He twitched within her, drawing a gasp that melted into a tremble.

“It’s… it’s too soon, isn’t it? I mean, it’s been, what, a month? Two?” And yet they’d been partners for years. Trusted each other completely, with their lives. And she’d liked him for a long time before she tried to seduce, hadn’t she? Liked working with him and spending time with him outside of work and seeing him nearly everyday? Not to mention the countless nights she’d spent alone in bed, fantasizing about his touch while touching herself. Fantasizing about him fucking her… well, fucking her the way he was now.

He started to pull away, but she gripped his hand tighter, refusing to let him go. “I don’t want to lose you,” she admitted, matching his vulnerability with her own. “I could never find what we have again, not with someone else.”

Damn, her response was a crushing boner-killer. No, that wasn’t quite right, was it? It was actually, physically painful. Like she’d punched him in the gut. Because he’d meant it. Not that he’d planned to ask, not yet anyway. But... well, hell. How long had they known each other? The hot fucking was just a great bonus on a great working relationship that had become a great friendship. Which had turned into love, he discovered.

Aching in ways he hadn’t expected, he started to pull away. But she grabbed his hand. “I don’t want to lose you,” she finished, sounding the way he felt. “I could never find what we have again, not with someone else.”

“Yeah,” he sighed, letting tension flow out of his shoulders. “That... that’s how I feel about you, too. I just...”. He turned back to face her, a shy half-smile on his face. “I guess, maybe I jumped the gun.”

She started to sa something and he stepped close, resting a fingertip on her lips. “Shhh,” he whispered. “You did tell me how your last relationship ended. So, yeah. I jumped the gun.” His finger traced down her lips and over her shoulders, and then he pulled her into an embrace. “So I’ll just have to ask again, won’t I? Maybe make a special night out of it, one where we’re both dressed?”

Chuckling, he kissed her. “And we both know how stubborn I am, right? Besides,” he added, as his cock twitched against her hip. “I like it enough to wanna put a ring on it.”

“A date? Out in public? With our clothes on? There’s a first time for everything, I suppose,” Claudia joked, trying to lighten the mood. Trying to move past the knot that twisted in her gut, the knot that demanded she choose between agreeing to this huge commitment right this instance, or lose Joe forever. Joe was taking her indecision well. Almost too well, disarming the walls she was starting to construct around herself. She could trust Joe. She did trust him. And she did love him.

“I’m sure we’ll get there eventually. I know better than to challenge your stubbornness. But, there is a lot of stuff we’d have to figure out. Together.” She let him lead her out of the living room, heading back to his bedroom with his arm still around her shoulder.

“First off, we’d need to figure out where we’d live. I mean, presumably together, but, where?” She laughed, releasing small bits of tension with each chuckle. “Your place is a little bigger than mine, admittedly, but it’s also in the shit part of town. Or do we get a new place, together?” She shrugged and smiled a little bit. “That wouldn’t be so bad, I suppose. Maybe even kinda nice…” Her smile widened, taking over her face as she imagined it. Imagined herself, happy, and secure and satisfied in that scenario. Now it was more than just a pleasant thought or idle fantasy; it was something she wanted, something she could pursue. Something she could work towards.

Of course, that came with it’s own complications. “We’d also have to figure out which one of us is going to switch departments. Because we’d have to. And that means we’d end up with new partners. Which would suck.” Claudia snuggled into closer to Joe now, holding the hand of the arm he wrapped around her shoulder. “We’ll… we’ll have to figure all that out. But, we don’t have to figure it out tonight.”

“New place sounds best,” Joe agreed, at the recently-painted bedroom wall. “Get a little more room, you know? And not in a shitty part of town.”

Claudia snuggled into his arms. “We’d also have to figure out which one of us is going to switch departments. Because we’d have to. And that means we’d end up with new partners. Which would suck.”

“Yeah, it would,” he agreed. “And not just because I’d miss our quick bathroom breaks. You’re a damn good cop, too.” He frowned. “With your, uhm, talent, it might be best for you to stay in homicide.”

Her hand gripped his. “We’ll… we’ll have to figure all that out. But, we don’t have to figure it out tonight.”

“True.” He shifted, rolling a little so he could kiss her. “Got a case to finish first, right? And speaking of finishing...”. One and stroked down her side and over her hip, then slid between them. “I didn’t finish fucking you out there.” His middle finger stroked her lips, finding them damp and sticky with their mingled cum.

“Now you know me,” he continued, teasing her clit. “I don’t like leaving things unfinished.” He watched her as he slowly worked his finger into her, exploring her slick channel. “And I’m very determined.”

Back
Top Bottom