Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blue Mirror (Corsair and Xana)

Joe withdrew his fingers and gripped his cock, lazily the hard length as he rubbed his head along the crease of her ass. “You sure about that?” he grinned, listening to her gasp as he pressed against her. “You sure you want this thick cock in your ass?”

Reaching forward, he caught a fistful of long red hair. “You want this thick dick pounding your ass?” He positioned himself, the very top of his head pressing against the puckered opening. “You want me pounding this thick meat in your ass?”

He tightened his grip, dragging her head up and back as he pushed into her, enjoying the tight resistance as she slowly opened around him. “You want cum dripping out of this tight ass, do you?” His free hand cracked on one firm cheek as he pushed harder, and the sight of her ass taking his dick made him pulse inside her. “Say it.”

She gasped as his his belly came to rest against her ass, his full length buried inside her. His hand struck again with an audible crack, and he dragged back on her hair at the same time. “I said, say it!” he barked, pinning the small of her back so she couldn’t move. “Beg me to fuck this tight ass. Make me want to fuck you like a cheap whore!”

Claudia had hoped for a brutal fuck, and Joe did not disappoint. He made it easy to slip into her fantasies, easy to imagine she were being forced. He twitched each time he smacked her ass or pulled her hair, and she half wondered if he enjoyed manhandling her, or if he was just responded to her clenching against him.

Maddening pressure opened her to his cock, and an intoxicating agony accompanied his strokes. “Please, Joe? Please fuck me raw! Use… oh fuck, use me!” Another slap on her ass stole her words, leaving her to scream out instead. The area stung, and his demanding rhythm caused his abs to slam into it again and again, each one a mini reminder of the force of his hand. “Goddammit, wreck me. Just fucking wreck that ass, Joe.

Each thrust slammed her hips into the table and scraped the wood against tile, but still Claudia wanted more. Needed more. So close to that ultimate edge, that sick brutality that excited her. His grip in her hair threatened to rip out a chunk, and force her back to arch unnaturally. She’d feel every inch of this tomorrow. “Fuck me until I can’t walk, can’t even stand! Fuck your cum deep in my ass, so it drips form both of my holes.”

Table legs scraped over tile as he drove into her, harder and faster. “That’s right,” he snarled, dragging her back into his meat with her hair. “Take that thick dick!”

He climaxed with a guttural roar, fist tight in her hair and nails biting into her hips as his hips slapped into her ass. His breath exploded from him in ragged gasps, erupting in time with the throbbing of his cock as he emptied his cum into her. “Fuck,” he repeated over and over. “Oh... oh fuck.”

Finally, spent, he braced his hands on the table. His lungs heaved as he fought to catch his breath, and sweat dripped from his chest to spatter on her skin. “Jesus,” he managed. “Oh fucking Jesus, that was good.” His cock, now slowly softening, pulsed in her cum-slick ass. “How about you? Need me to take care of you?”

“Need me to take care of you?”

Damn, that sounded nice. Really fucking nice, coming down form the heights of adrenaline fueled ecstasy and the linger tender of Joe’s rough fucking. But before she could sink into fantasies, she realized he meant with an orgasm. As good as that sounded, she didn’t think she could take anymore tonight. Besides, an orgasm wouldn’t fix her.

“Nah, I’m good.” Writhing against Joe –he was still inside her after all– she freed herself from his belt. Savage red marks, and even a bit of blood, stood out on her wrists, and they ached as she tried to rotate them and get the blood flowing in her hands again. “I’m just going to shower and pass out.”

She pushed herself up, and her back brushed his sweat slick chest. Sore legs protested when she stood, and she knew she’d be feeling this night for at least a couple days. “Shit, next time you tie me down and fuck me sideways, let’s do it in my bed. I’m not sure I can walk.” She laughed, and turned towards him, faces so close she his heaving breaths tickled her face. For a heartbeat or two she stared, wondering if she should kiss him. Wishing he would kiss her, and hold her, and make her feel human for a time.

Claudia pushed the thought away as she brushed back damp hair, and laughed at herself. “There’s, uh, plenty of room, if you want to join me.”

Joe laughed, bracing himself on the table as his legs wobbled. As he did Claudia turned around, her face close to his, her breath warm in his skin. He froze, trapped in the moment, unsure what to do. She was his partner, right? His partner, and his friend, and now a red-hot fuck-buddy. But... should he kiss her? Did he want to?

The moment ended with an awkward laugh as Claudia slid out and away, brushing her hair back from her face. “There’s, uh, plenty of room, if you want to join me.”

“Yeah. I, uh, I know,” Joe managed, vivid memories of the previous night playing through his head. “Not sure I’ll, uhm, be up to a repeat though.”

Everything felt ever so slightly awkward as he followed her into the compact living room and then into the bathroom. Awkward, and maybe a little sore. He was in good shape, but his thighs still ached from the work he’d just done. But the shower was good and hot, needles of water drumming against his skin as he lathered up and washed off. And Claudia slipping and sliding against him, skin slick with suds and water, revved his engine more than he’d thought possible.

He let the washcloth drop to the floor as he gripped her hips, backing her into the tile as he pressed into her. “Fuck, I want you” he husked, grinding his newly hard cock against her stomach. One hand slid down a slick thigh, hooking her leg around his hip. “Tell me you want me to fuck you again,” he added, teeth hard and sharp on her earlobe. His hips moved, sliding his length over her mound. “Tell me you want this thick cock in you again.”

After being on her feet in heels during the stake out, then tied to her dining table and fucked raw in both holes, the hot water lashing her back was a glorious respite. Claudia moaned out her relief, nearly forgetting that Joe was still there, but, well, after how he made her scream out, her moans and sighs were relatively mild. Besides, covered in smeared makeup, sweat and now cum, Claudia hardly felt sexy, and doubted she looked it.

Sure, the shower was crowded with both of them in there, but Claudia didn’t mind the way their bodies brushed against one another. Perhaps even liked it, she could almost admit. And memories returned, of Joe fingering her against the shower wall, before she blew him, and suddenly she regretted not taking him up on his offer to “take care of her.”

Except now his hands were on her again, pinning her to the wall with delightful strength. She could have pushed him off, probably, but she didn’t want to, and didn’t fight him as he pulled her thigh up around his waist.

“Tell me you want me to fuck you again,” he added, teeth hard and sharp on her earlobe. His hips moved, sliding his length over her mound. “Tell me you want this thick cock in you again.”

“Always. I think I might be addicted to your cock. A-dick-ted.” She laughed at her lame joke, laughed until he cut off her laughter with a sudden thrust. Tender muscles clenched over his cock, the pain making her wetter and hotter for him. “Fuck yes, Joe, wreck me on your dick. Wreck this fucking pussy on your thick cock.”

Her legs squeezed his hip, pulling him into her as deep as he could go. As deep as she could take him. Her nails dug into his back, raking thin lines that bled down his skin. “Split me open, Joe. Fuck me senseless, please…”

Joe gasped as his cock pushed into her slick, tight cunt again. Gasped again at the ache in his thighs and back as he moved within her, driving her back into the slippery tile with his thrusts. Gasped again at the stinging burn of her nails raking down his back as she begged him to fuck her.

“Fucking believe it,” he growled, digging his fingers into her ass for a better purchase. The air filled with the sound of his hips slamming into hers as he drove himself greedily into her. Filled with the sound of her back hammering against the tile. “You’re gonna feel this, you hear?” His hips arched, driving his meat deeper and harder into her. You... you’re going to... to feel this dick... all... fucking... day...”

His mouth was on hers, hungrily drinking down the taste of her desperate cries and obscene encouragements. His teeth were on her jaw, her throat, tasting her skin and leaving livid red marks as her body slid against and around his. “Be thinking... about it... at role call...” he grunted, smacking her head into the tile with the force of his thrust. “Be thinking... about me... hammering my cum... into.... into you... into.., FUCK!”

He climaxed with a roar, the sensations nearly painful with their intensity. His hips jerked repeatedly, battering against her hips and thighs as he emptied his balls into her slick cunt. “Fuck,” he grunted with each spasm, eyes squeezed tight as he concentrated on the glorious feel of her cunt milking his dick. “Fuck. Oh, oh fuck.”

Evenings were spent trying to lure out the killer, dressing herself up like a cheap whore and walking the streets while Joe watched. Night after night they ended up together, fucking until exhausted and sleeping in the same bed. Because why shouldn’t they fuck? It’s not like either had time to date, and they already trusted each other, and Joe knew just what she liked.

It had been nearly a week since the last murder, a week of cold leads of white-hot passion. Tonight, she was still dressed like whore, working ruby red lips down Joe’s swollen shaft. Two fingers teased her own cunt, and each time he tugged on her hair, her clit throbbed.

She’d been half way to orgasm when his cell went off. Less than a heartbeat later, hers did as well, and she knew what it meant. There was only one reason they’d be getting calls this time of night, and it meant another body had turned up.

Joe reached for his cell, but she didn’t stop. His cock throbbed and twitched in her mouth, especially as she took him in her throat, and there was a quiver in his tone as he answered. She was playing with fire, Claudia knew. That they’d managed to keep their affair secret so far was a damn near miracle, but the temptation to make him moan while on the phone inflamed her desire, and she fingered herself harder. His cum shot down her throat in salty strings, and her own climax left her rigid, trembling with her eyes rolling back into her head.

She fell back on her knees, meeting the look on his face with a satisfied smirk and a lick of her lips. Once he had the address, she got up and changed. Couldn’t go to the crime scene dressed like a whore, after all. Joe made an excuse about picking her up to the person on the line, covering their tracks.

Another body. A tragedy, of course, but an opportunity as well. Sure, it would have been nice if the killer had given up on his life of crime, but she knew that was never going to happen. At least now they had another chance to find some clue, some hint to the killer’s identity. Plus, there was another vision to look forward to, and the thought of recreating that vision with Joe later on sent heat coiling through her stomach.

Another alleyway, like all the others. For now, there were just a handful of cops here, forensics sweeping the scene, and Claudia ignored them to get a good look at the body. But once she found her, only one word left her lips.

“Fuck.”

It was the same prostitute she’d spoke to, the first night she’d whored herself out. The pretty redhead,, just recognizable enough so she wouldn’t miss it.

Joe parked the car, trying not to think too hard about the last time he’d parked it with Claudia in the passenger seat. Last night, in fact. He’d ended up fucking her before they got out, her ass pressed against the steering wheel and hands braced against the roof as he’d sucked her tits and fucked his cum hard into her.

Jesus. He was getting hard again just thinking about it.

Claudia climbed out and he followed suit, discretely adjusting his pants as he did. His hardening dick was still damp with spit and cum, and it ground awkwardly against his pants as he walked into the alley. “What do we have?” he asked the uniform, showing his badge as he did.

“Dead hooker, looks like,” the uniform replied, staring at Claudia as she went past. “Still waiting for forensics to get here. One of yours?”

“Can’t say for sure,” Joe grunted, hooking his badge to his jacket. “But probably. Sure looks like the same MO.”

And it did. The body was a redhead, red mouth that maybe it came out of a bottle. And she was posed like a poem Star, knees braced and ass in the air. From the way the cuts on her arms and stomach looked, she hadn’t died easy or quickly, which matched what Claudia had told him she’d gotten off the other victims. Their rapist tortured them while raping them, sometimes with help, making them last as long as possible before they bled out.

“Fuck,” Claudia breathed.

“Say that again,” Joe muttered, glancing up and down the alley. “Any CCTV got an angle on this place?” It was a natural question, but it also distracted the uniform. Gave Claudia a chance to look for the trinkets she could use to try and see what had happened.

“Traffic cam at the light,” the uniform said, pointing. “But it got turned off last week. That ACLU injunction.”

“Fuck,” Joe sighed.

“Yeah.” The uniform looked st the body. “What kind of sick fuck does that?”

“One with money, most like,” Joe sighed.

“You figure?” The uniform asked.

“Yeah. Takes money to cover your tracks like this.” He grimaced, and spat. “Maybe I’ll get lucky when we find his sick ass, and he’ll resist arrest.” He looked at Claudia. “See anything?”

Claudia had palmed a bracelet the victim wore, a simple silver thing, and shook her head. “Probably want to let forensics do their thing, but I can’t find nothing.” It took an effort to keep her tone steady, because the sight of the victim had rattled her. More than she wanted to admit. And if it got out she knew the victim, however briefly, they’d be pulled form the case. So she had to keep quiet, and treat this like any other case.

Hell, she wasn’t even sure she wanted to let Joe in on that fact. Would he try to talk her out of the undercover work? Would he try to get the case reassigned? He wanted to catch this bastard as badly as she did, she knew. No need to worry him.

“Do we have an ID yet?” she asked the uniform, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Yeah,” he noted, pulling out his phone. “She is, or was, I guess, Gwynn Gibby.”

“Right, Gwynn Gibby…” Patting her pockets, she felt her phone, but pretend like she didn’t. “Shit, Joe, I think left my phone in your car. Do you mind unlocking it, and maybe helping me look? It might have fallen under the seat.” This would give her a chance to have her vision. Taking a seat in the front, she wasted no time reading into the bracelet left behind.

The killer leaned in close, firm body heavy on top of hers. “Do you like her, Claudia? I got her just for you.” He hovered close, close enough she could feel heat of his breath on her face. Close enough she could see his eyes, clearly.

“Hazel, his eyes are hazel…” she murmured, gripping the door handle as the sensation intensified. Each stoke was deep, punishing, demanding space within Gwynn. “Dark hair, well groomed. Clean shaven.” God, she could nearly make out his features, nearly see him. If not for the light behind him, she would!

“It’s dark here, but there is a bright overhead light. Just the one. I’m… she’s on a mattress. Not a nice one.” His strokes drove her deeper into the mattress, drove himself deeper into her. One large hand gripped her hip, her ass, pulling her into his movements.

This time, she didn’t cover her moans or gasps, didn’t deny the effect the visions had on her. It wasn’t anything Joe hadn’t heard from her, as he fucked her senseless. “You play at your darkness, Claudia, but still you resist giving in. How long can you resist, I wonder? How much longer do you want to resist?” Fuck, she knew he was close, and he was too. Her legs strained, writhed, tension building in her thighs.

“I’ll be here, when your resistance runs out. I’ll be waiting for you to finally give in to what you are.” The knife came out, and anticipation coursed though her veins. The killer rose over her, dragging the edge between her breasts. Searing pain followed in its wake, blood welling up like her climax. Claudia couldn’t help herself, but shuddered in the passenger’s seat of Joe’s car. She went limp, relaxing her grip on the bracelet and letting vision fade away. But still, she trembled.

“Holy shit…”

Joe watched, rapidly taking down everything she said, and recording her with his phone in case he missed something. He still didn’t really get how any of this worked, but it was clear that she was getting something from the trinkets she collected. And there was no point in being ‘skeptical’ about something that actually worked.

Even if what she was getting was, from her reactions as she spoke, getting fucked good and hard. She gasped and moaned as she tried to describe the perp, legs parting and squeezing together, back arching. Suddenly she threw her head back, body going taut as she climaxed with a shuddering gasp. It was hot as fucking hell.

It was also disturbing as all fuck.

“Holy shit…” she breathed, going limp.

“Yeah. No shit,” Joe agreed, trying to adjust his pants. His hard-on was back with a vengeance, aching and throbbing against his boxers. In an effort to distract himself, he checked his notes. “Hazel eyes, dark hair. Clean shaven. That... what? Half the guys in this city?” He tapped his pen against his chin. “I don’t suppose you saw something that would make for a positive ID?”

God, he wanted to fuck her. Right now. She’d be wet enough to let him bottom out in her with a single thrust. Biting his lip, he stared out at the street light. “Ten bucks says the perp cleaned up his fingerprints,” he grumbled. “And we won’t have a DNA match. And fuck me, here come the reporters.”

“I don’t suppose you saw something that would make for a positive ID?”

“I mean, he didn’t have any distinctive facial tattoos, if that’s what you are looking for,” Claudia quipped, brushing back her hair from her face. “But I saw his face, Joe. I’d recognize him, if I saw him again…” Even as she said it, the memory of his face faded as her orgasm died away.

Climax usually brought satisfaction, but Claudia found herself frustrated. Because they were so fucking close to cracking this case, because the killer was so fucking close revealing himself in his arrogance. The slick heat between her thighs demanded more. She wanted Joe balls deep inside her, with his hands wrapped around her throat. She wanted another vision, another taste of brutality and blood.

“Ten bucks says the perp cleaned up his fingerprints,” Joe grumbled.

“Safe bet.” Fingers traced the faded inscription on the bracelet, itching for another taste of the vision. It wouldn’t be as strong, the second time around, but she probably couldn’t get away with climbing up on Joe’s lap right about now.

“And we won’t have a DNA match. And fuck me, here come the reporters.”

They swarmed the crime scene, barely held back by the uniform officer and yellow tape. But he didn’t divulge anything useful, so they on her and Joe as they made their way back to the crime scene.

“What can you tell us about the victim?”

“Is this connected to the three other murders in the past month?”
“Is a serial killer hunting in our city?”

“Can’t comment on an open investigation,” Claudia snarled, pushing her way through the crowd. Fucking vultures were salivating to sell the story of a serial killer on the six o’clock news. “Contact public relations in the morning.”

They shouted more questions, but she ignored them, making her way back to the body. The injury between the victim’s breasts caught Claudia’s eye and hitched her breath. Fuck, he’d done a number on her.

Claudia lingered near Joe, giving forensics a chance to sweep the scene. Certain they were out of earshot of anyone else, she pitched her voice towards him. “I spoke to her, that first night I went undercover. I remember she got into a black SUV. Did you get the plates? I know it was over a week ago, but who knows how long he keeps the victims alive before he kills them. He definitely takes his time with them. It’s a weak lead, but I don’t think we have anything else to go on.”

“It’s a weak lead all right,” Joe replied. “But it’s all we got.” He grimaced. “And yeah, I got the plates. Fucking useless stakeout if I didn’t.”

He stepped aside as the forensic team cleared the pack of reporters and set to work, watching as they taped off the scene and started taking pictures. One examiner grabbed the uniform, asking him about how the crime scene was found. Another - Maria, he remembered, Maria Carter - approached them. “Hey, Claudia. Hey, Joe. One of yours?”

“Looks like,” Joe replied. “Looks enough like that we got the call, same time you did.”

“You two looked over the scene,” she said, making it a statement. “Find anything we can use?”

“Nope,” he answered, thinking about the bracelet. “Except the body itself. Looks like she was posed here, like all the others.”

“Probably.” Maria looked at the corpse. “No

where enough blood. But we’ll see what we can find.” As she spoke, she pulled on a pair of rubber gloves. “I want whoever this sick bastard is of the streets and in a cell.”

“Or the morgue,” Joe mumbled.

“Your lips, God’s ears,” Maria grunted. “Off to work.”

As she joined her colleagues, Joe elbowed Claudia. “Gonna hang around and watch? I’m going to run those plates, either way.”

The temptation to leave with Joe was too great. Goddamn, she wanted to fuck right now. All she could think about was getting back into that car and climb up his lap. Still, as much as it was a bad idea to head back with Joe, as much as she wanted to make a sensible choice stick around the scene, one little fact got in the way.

“Not sure I have much of a choice, here,” she explained, stuffing her hands into her jack pockets. “You’re my ride, remember?”

Maria glared at her, dark eyes searing. It had to be Claudia’s imagination, but she knew then that Maria could see all her secrets. That she was fucking Joe. That she’d stolen evidence and used it to pleasure herself. It lingered for a moment, lingered as dark eyes traced her figure.

Fuck, there was jealousy in her eyes. Did she want Joe? Claudia couldn’t blame her. Joe was hot as hell, and fucked even better than she’d fantasized. uptight bitch probably just needed a good, hard fuck. Not Joe, though. Joe was hers, dammit. Her partner, her…

“Come on,” Claudia called, motioning with her head. Whatever they were now, they were detectives, first. And there was a case to solve.

The precinct was quiet this time of night. A skeleton crew of overnight officers worked, responding to calls and handling late night crimes. Quiet acknowledgement followed them as they made their way back to their desks. Joe took to looking up the plates, and Claudia leaned back in her desk chair, fingers tracing the silver bracelet in her pocket. Sparing a sidelong glance at Joe, he was deep in his notes, and she knew she had a few moments to herself. Fingers tightened around the bracelet, and Gwynn’s sensations returned. This time, she suppressed her reactions, held them close. Turned her attention inward, deep into Gwynn’s experiences.

Do you like her, Claudia? I got her just for you.

It had to be the killer who picked her up that night. It had to be! He’d seen them talking, and made up his mind. Taunting her, specifically.

Gwynn whimpered, but didn’t scream. How long had it been? How long had they held her? How long had they hurt her? How long had it taken to break her?

How long can you resist, I wonder?

Joe’s voice pulled her from the vision, and she had to clench her fist to avoid a startled gasp. “What have we got?” she asked, pushing herself up. Making her way over to his desk, she leaned over Joe’s shoulder to read his computer.

The plates belonged to a rental, because of course they did. So, either it was their killer, taking the necessary steps to conceal his identity, it was some fucking tourist, looking for some strange while visiting the city. “Looks like we are going to have to wait until morning to find out who rented the car. Might as well get some sleep. You… wanna head back to my place?”

They barely got the door closed before Claudia was all over him, and they fucked hit and hard and half-dressed on the floor of her apartment. And then again in her bed, the silver bracelet clenched in her fist as he rose over her, gripping her throat until she struggled for breath as he emptied his cum into her. Finally, they fell asleep.

The next morning brought a quick shower, and then a longer one as she joined him and he pinned her sleek figure between his body and the wall. She came with a cry, hands slipping over the tile and inside her as he drove deep into her ass. Then he rinsed off, and dressed, and made coffee.

It was a hell of a morning routine.

-*-

“How can I help you today?” chirped the perky blonde at the rental counter.

Joe showed her his badge. “Detective Joseph Nasser,” he said. “We’re wanting to find out who rented one of your vehicles, about a week ago.”

“Oh.” She blinked, looking from Joe to Claudia and back. “Let me get my manager.” She typed something,and a few minutes later a stocky black man with a shaved head emerged from the office. “Can I Help you?” he asked.

“Yeah,” Joe replied, showing his badge again. “We need to get rental records for one of your cars.”

“Sure thing,” the manager said with a grin. “I’ll just need to see your warrant, first.”

So that’s how it’s going to be. Shit, it wasn’t like they could use her visions as evidence to secure a warrant. But they had other tools at their disposal. “Fair enough request. Must have left that back at the station. But since we’re here anyways, Let’s go ahead and impound that vehicle.”

The manager blinked twice. “Impound it? On what grounds?”

“My partner and I,” Claudia started, motioning to herself and Joe, “saw it being used in the commission of a crime. That’s probable cause, which is enough for us to take it in as evidence.”

“You can’t do that, I wasn’t driving it.”

“No sir you aren’t under arrest. But we will be taking the vehicle today.”

He stood from the computer now, both hands planted on the counter. “I have rights!”

“Absolutely, sir, but your vehicle doesn’t. This is civil forfeiture, until the investigation is wrapped up.” Claudia turned to look at Joe, “But that’s what, two or three months? No more than six, for sure.”

The a manager looked stunned, defeated, “Fine, I can get you the rental records.”

“Thank you kindly,” Claudia replied with mocking servility. Her triumphant grin didn’t leave her face while the manager typed away at the keyboard, and pulled up the records. Two minutes later, a copy of the records was printed out for them.

Claudia’s heart dropped at the picture on the copy of the driver’s license. Ewan Downing. Copy of a copy, the picture was faint and grainy, but even still she could tell it wasn’t their guy. Once they were alone in the car, Claudia snickered and sighed. “It’s not the guy from my visions. But, maybe he’s involved anyways? The victims do have multiple instances of DNA left inside them. Maybe he’s a match for one of them.” Claudia shrugged, and folded the record to fit it inside the glove compartment. “It’s all we have, at the moment.”

“Probably too much to hope that it was the guy,” Joe agreed, settling himself into his seat. “Something about that name sounds familiar, though. Let’s get back and do a little research.”

The car coughed and sputtered to life, and Joe pulled out into traffic. “You know what I miss, though? Nice, simple cases. Where’s all the cases where we get useful fingerprints, and witnesses, and clear motives? I’d really like to close the book on this.”

-*-

An initial report from the examiner was waiting for them, and it confirmed Joe’s suspicions. Fingerprints cleaned off with bleach. DNA analysis was ongoing, and results would be back in a few days. The victim, of course, had been assaulted multiple times - there was seamen in her vagina, rectum, and throat. And signs of injuries that made it clear it hadn’t gotten there voluntarily.

“Shock,” Joe drawled. “This is my shocked face.”

Ewan Downing had no prior, other than a speeding ticket. Five over, in a school zone. But that gave him an address, and that pointed them towards LinkedIn of all places. “Well, shit,” Joe breathed. “He’s the CFO of BME.” He glanced over at Claudia. “That IT startup? He’s part of it. We’re gonna have to be careful with this one. Mayor won’t like it if we piss his donors off.”

Claudia snickered. What they had wasn’t enough to get a warrant, so They were going to have to hope they could get a DNA sample from Mr. Downing by asking nicely. The pretty blonde receptionist seemed surprised to see them, and didn’t argue as they asked to see her boss.

Ewan rose to meet them, “Can I help you?”

“Detective Ross, we are going to need to ask you some questions.” She flashed her badge and pulled out a notepad. “Where were you on May 29th, last Thursday?”

Ewan thought about it for only a moment. “I was at an investor dinner that evening. Half my staff can corroborate that. Why?”

“A vehicle rented to you was seen by a police officer picking up a prostitute who has since turned up dead.”

“Well, that’s a shame, but I had nothing to do with it. I rented the vehicle, sure, but any of my employees could have been driving it.” As he spoke, he rifled through his files.

“You let your employees drive your rental cars?”

“I rented out three SUVs that week, to entertain investors from out of town.” Ewan indeed presented three receipts for cars rented on that date. “Perhaps one of my employees took ‘entertain’ the wrong way.”

Claudia wrote down every word he said. “Well, if you could come down to the station, answer a few questions, maybe provide a DNA sample, we could eliminate you as a suspect.”

“What you mean is that you have no evidence, and want me to incriminate myself.” He smirked confidently. “I’ll pass.”

“Then you can let us know who was driving this vehicle at the time, and we can talk to them?”

“Sure, once you back with a warrant.”

Shit, was everyone a fucking lawyer now a days? “We are investigating a murder, Mr. Downing. Some cooperation would appreciated.”

Ewan scoffed. “You want that DNA sample that bad, Detective Ross? Why don’t you get on your knees so I can pump right into your mouth. Otherwise, you can get the fuck out of my office. And don’t bother coming back without a warrant.”

“We could play good cop, bad cop,” Joe suggested, drumming his fingers on the steering wheel. After Ewan Dowling told them to go fuck themselves, they’d left the BME building and returned to the car. There wasn’t much else to do. “We go back in and I kick his ass for a while, until you talk me down.” Leaning back, he turned to look at Claudia. “Unless you want to be bad cop?”

But he was just talking shit. He’d done more than a few questionable things in his career, but assaulting a suspect wasn’t one of them. Particularly not a wealthy, influential suspect. That was a career-limiting move at best. So he should ghee in frustration and punched the wheel. “Fuck. Why can’t this goddamn case be easier?”

Glaring murder at the wheel and rubbing his knuckles, he chewed his lip in thought. “So. Maybe we just tail the son of a butch? Follow him around for a while and see what he gets up to? He’s still our best lead, after all.”

Ewan Downing was a douche, but he wasn’t an idiot. Whether he knew they were tailing him, or just knew better than to get his nose dirty over the next few days. By the weekend it was clear their only lead had pretty much dried up. Which was what lead Claudia back to undercover hooking. It got her the first clue; perhaps it could get her another?

There were only a couple other girls out by the time Claudia reached the red-light district, which seemed strange for a Saturday night. Maybe the killings had scared them off the streets? Still, she paid attention to the girls around, and took down the license plates of the cars who picked them up.

A car pulled up, a shiny black Audi A8, and stopped beside her. “How much?”

The question drew Claudia out of her vigilance towards the other girls, and for the span of two heartbeats, she said nothing. Shit, what did most whores charge? With a laugh to cover her nerves, she bent over to lean into the window. “How much you got, hun?”

“A grand, if you don’t mind entertaining me and a few friends.”

Heat coursed down her spine and coiled tight in her depths. Licking her lips, she smirked. “How many friends we talking ‘bout?”

“Enough that you are going to want to take tomorrow off.” Fuck if that didn’t sound like a good time. But, even more importantly, it sounded like a possible lead. Hoping that Joe was getting down the license –and following close behind– Claudia got in the car.

Getting back to hooking as bait “Or would that be “baiting a hook”?) seemed like a terrible plan. But, as Claudia pointed out, it was the only plan they had right now. Because Diwning was either too smart or too slippery or too actually innocent to let them get a shot at tailing him. All they had left was hoping the perp would pick up his partner, so they could put an end to this.

Which was why Joe was sitting in his beater of a car, sipping black coffee and watching Claudia. And the expensive car that pulled up. He idly snapped a picture, capturing the plate, then sat up a little straighter as Claudia leaned against the car and started talking. His attention was fucking riveted on the car as she got in.

“Fuck.” He dug out his phone, and tapped in the info for her phone in the “Find My Phone” app - not great, but a backup if he lost sight of her - then started his car and put it in gear.

Was this it? And, more importantly, would she make it out?

-*-

The john - he hadn’t asked her name, or offered his - tossed his key to a valet, then waited for Claudia to step out of the car. “Follow me,” he said, adjusting the lines of his suit.

Glass and steel towered above them, swallowing them both as he led her into the building. The lobby was polished marble and glass, with a sleek black front desk. The discrete security guard nodded briefly, not bothering to ask the john for a badge as he waved a black card at the elevator door. It opened silently, revealing mirrors and an identical polished marble floor.

“If I had a little more time,” he said, yawning to let his ears pop as the elevator rise, “I’d try you out right now. Bet you’d look fucking hot, up against the glass. But the board’s waiting.”

The elevator doors opene, and for a moment it appeared that they were outside - an effect generated by the two-story glass dome over the top floor. A huge mahogany table occupied the center of the boardroom, and three men in dark, expensive suits looked up as they walked in. Eight more looked at her as well, from the curving wall, or from padded armchairs, or from a well-stocked liquor cabinet. “Good job,” said a man, looking her over. “Nice choice.”

“Indeed,” said the man at the head of the table. His hair was iron grey, and his build spoke of hours with a personal trainer, and it was possible his suit could have paid her salary for the month. He looked at the john. “Help her up on the table. I want a good look at what we’re paying for.”

Group smut scene: Claudia and multiple men.
The john hadn’t been joking. There were a lot of guys present, more than Claudia expected. That tension knotted tight in her gut, imagining each and every one taking a turn at fucking her. Fear mingled with arousal and chafing wetness drenched her panties. They would fuck her, whether she could take it or not, and they would keep fucking her until they had their fill.

“Help her up on the table. I want a good look at what we’re paying for.”

It wasn’t possible to climb up onto the table without her skirt riding up her ass, but seeing as she’d probably end up naked before much longer, it didn’t really matter. So she played into it, crawling down the length of the table in a way that gave the men before her and eyeful of heavy cleavage, and the men behind her an eyeful of ass.

The man at the end of the table –clearly the man in charge here– leered at her performance, smoldering dark eyes tracing her figure. She crawled right up to him, close enough to feel the heat of his breath on her face. He hummed in approval, trailing one finger down her throat and over the line of cleavage her dress created. “You have a body made to be fucked, don’t you?” His finger traveled lover, hooking into the top of her dress and tugging, until he pulled it off her tits, revealing the strapless pushup bra she wore underneath. “Take it off.”

Claudia reared up, kneeling before the man with dress bunched under her bra and riding up higher on her hips. Her hands went behind her back, tugging at the bra hooks, and his hands moved down to her bare thighs. Shudders passed through her as he roamed higher, brushing thumbs over her soaked silken panties, and pushing her skirt up over her hips. She freed her breasts from her bra, tossing it aside, and small whistles rang out. By now, her thin, lacy thong was completely exposed, and he slid her panties aside to trace her dripping lips with two fingers.

The air was electric with keen, silent attention upon her. She broke the silence with a soft cry once his fingers brushed up against her erect clit. The scent of her arousal wafted through the boardroom, and clung to the boss’ fingers as he brought them to his mouth. This time, he let out a soft moan as he tasted them, and cracked a smirk. “Slick and ready for us, aren’t you?”

“Yeah,” she exhaled, not denying the fact. Not to them, and not even to herself. It didn’t matter if this helped with the case or not; she wanted to fuck every man in this room.

The boss helped her –urged her– off the table and worked her dress off her. “Keep the heels on,” he insisted, filling his hand with her ass, and grinding her nearly nude body against his hard on, “and get on your knees.” She complied with an unseemly haste, working up his slicked and pulling out his cock. She didn’t wait to be told to suck him wrapping dark red lips around the swollen crown of his erection.

“The whore’s begging for it!” someone crowed as Claudia’s lips wrapped around the boss’ cock. “Fuck if she isn’t,” another voice laughed. “Bet she’d have done us all for free, if you asked.”

The boss’ hands tangled and fisted in her hair, lean and hard like the rest of his body. “That’s right,” he husked, hands moving, encouraging her to swallow more of his length. “You looked like the type to suck a man right. Spent a lot of time on your knees, haven’t you?” He rocked his hips forward, head battering at her throat as he tightened his grip on her hair. “Fuck, you’re good at this.”

He climaxed with a guttural snarl, cock pulsing and balls slapping at her chin as his cum emptied into her throat. His hands tightened more, forcing her to take his length, forcing her to swallow his seed, and he grinned at the way she gasped for breath when he pulled out. “Who’s next?” he asked, watching a thin string of spit and cum drip onto her breasts.

A balding, thick-set man pulled her to her feet and pushed her back onto the mahogany table. “Me,” he declared, opening his fly and pulling his cock out. It was only five or six inches and slightly curved, but it was thick. He pulled the lace thong aside, and groaned as he pushed into her. “Fuck yeah. Wet and fucking tight.”

“Not like Wendy, huh?” someone laughed.

“Fuck no,” he grunted in time with the jerking of his hips as he fucked her, hands sliding over her hips and thighs. “Bitch’s been frigid for years.”

Each thrust jerked her entire body, and her breasts slapped her chest as they bounced. Sharp gasps burst from her lips, echoed by his grunts and groans. “You like that cock, don’t you?”

“Yeah,” she managed to moan out, moving her hips against his, trying to find an angle so she could get off too. Instead, he went harder, faster, face reddening with the exertion of plowing her. One final thrust forced his shaft into her, and his cum flooded her cunt.

He was hardly off her before more hands grabbed her, pulling further down the table and turning her sideways, so both her head and legs hung off each side. Another man, with softer, nonthreatening features, stood beside her head, his cock already out and twitching. As she lined herself to suck him, another man slid between her thighs and fucked her.

At this angle, he pushed into her throat easily. His cock was long, but not too thick, and still, her throat stretched and bulged around him. The man fucking her cunt gripped her legs, lifting them and forcing her to spread them further. Both men used her, positioning her body to better take them, and neither took heed of the other. Each thrust made her swallow more cock, nearly choking her. Which made her clench around the cock in her slit, and made him fuck her even harder.

And still, as rough as they got, as much as she struggled to breathe, her arousal deepened. A maddening ache consumed her, longing to reach her own climax. But it remained out of reach, even as another man sprayed his cum inside her.

Bent over the table as she was, with her head hanging down to suck off one man, Claudia didn't see the next who entered her. Didn't see him, but sure as hell felt him. Even as wet as she was, slick with several men's cum inside her, he was thick. Thick and almost familiar, which made no sense unless Joe was here. It wasn't just his cock, however. His movements were familiar, from his grip on her hips to the way he stroked deep and hard inside her, from the first thrust. His entire length brushed against her throbbing clit. Fuck, she wanted more, more of him, and her thighs tightened around his waist. Her cries and moans could be heard even over the cock fucking her throat.

That guy jerked, his body going rigid before his cock throbbed. Jets of salty seed poured down her throat and filled her mouth. When she could take no more, he pulled out and sprayed hot cum over her tits. It was two more strokes before he pulled away, and she could see the man fucking her cunt.

Handsome, with sharp features like an aquiline nose and a strong, square jaw. Hazel eyes leered down at her, and lips curled into a dark smirk as realization set in. It was him, the man from her fantasies, the murderer. Say something, anything, but not came save pleasured moans and sighs.

She trembled, whimpered, helpless to the pleasure that consumed her, helpless against his relentless strokes that reignited her climax again and again. Then, as ecstasy threatened to turn into agony, he hilted himself inside her, his length demanding space within her, and flooded her channel with the heat of his release. Despite herself, despite knowing what usually came next, her legs pulled him even deeper, her body hungering for him and his seed. Heels dug into his ass as quivering muscles milked every last drop of his climax.

“Fucking slut got off on that!” someone crowed as the man from her visions finished. He merely smiled at that, a cold and predatory smile, then stepped back. Before Claudia could act, or even speak, two more men took his place. They lifted her from the table and set her straddling one of them as he took a seat in a leather business chair. He gasped as she sank around his erect cock, and then again as the man behind her pushed her bare body against an expensive suit. His cock slid over the skin of her ass, then pushed inside her.

“Thought you didn’t like women,” laughed the man beneath her, before roughly gripping her tits and biting them.

The man behind her grunted, his thrusts bouncing her on both cocks. “Meh,” he replied, twisting a hand in her crimson hair. A hard thrust crushed her against the man she rode. “A tight ass feels good regardless.”

Both men used her hard, pounding deep into her until they climaxed, cum filling her from both ends. Before she could catch her breath another man, black and bald, pants open and cock standing like a tree branch, pushed her down on the chill marble of the conference room floor. “Bet you never had anything like that,” he laughed, pinning her down with an arm across her chest and gripping his duck with the other fist. He gasped as he pushed it onto her, reveling in the way she stretched around him. “You going to get off on this?”

-*-

Joe scowled at the skyscraper, thinking hard. Claudia was in there, but he couldn’t think of a good way to go after her. Not without probable cause, anyway. And the fact that Find My Phone showed her in there wasn’t enough. She’d need to call, or he’d need to see something.

“Fuck, Claudia,” he growled, checking his phone again. “What have you gotten yourself in to?”

-*-

Two cocks filled her cunt, sliding against her walls and each other on a thick film of cum from several men. Both men laughed as they fucked her, enjoying her cries of mingled pain and pleasure. Cries that we’re cut off by a third cock that forced itself between her lips. As she sucked, hands buckled a collar around her throat, just a little tighter than was comfortable. The man fucking her throat pulled on the slim chain attached to the collar. “Do it right,” he leered. “Do it like you love it.”

-*-

Still nothing. Not a call, not a text. He scowled at the skyscraper, wondering if he should just make something up and force his way in.

-*-

Hands gripped her wrist, spreading her arms and pressing her naked body against the glass, displaying her to the whole city. The cum and sweat streaking her skin smeared the polished surface with each thrust into her wel-used cunt. “Will you cum for me?” whispered a strange-familiar voice, breath hot in her ear. “I know you have before.”

A final thrust, and the cock emptied more cum deep into her. As the pressure on her wrists eased, another man took his place.

-*-

Fuck it. The sun would be coming up soon. This had gone on long enough. Joe checked that his gun was loaded, then climbed out of the car and headed towards the skyscraper entrance.

It opened. Claudia stumbled towards him, dirty and disheveled and reeking of sex. “Shit! Are you all right?”

Back
Top Bottom