Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blue Mirror (Corsair and Xana)

“I don’t want a relationship,” Claudia said bluntly, and took a sip of her coffee. “And I don’t really want things to change between us.” She busied herself with picking up her discards clothing from last night, and tossing him his shirt as well. Because that bare chest was a hell of a distraction right now, and she didn’t need to go into work with a well-fucked limp.

“I mean, we’re both adults, right? So we had sex. It was just a physical thing, doesn’t mean anything.” She watched his expression, worried she might have offended him. He was a damn good partner, and she’d hate it if she lost him. The rest of the guys on the force were sexist pigs, but no strings attached sex was easier to negotiate with a pig.

“I’d love it if we could keep this going. I could use the release and, from what I can tell, you could too. It’s just… we work well together, why not occasionally fuck? But, uh…” She shrugged and poured a second cup of coffee. “Or look, if it works better for you, we can pretend this never happened.”

“Partners with benefits, hm?” Joe grinned as he pulled on his shirt. “Sounds a hell of a lot better than trying to pretend last night never happened. We’ll need to be discrete, though. You know what kind of gossips cops are.”

He buttoned up, then leaned against the counter and sipped his coffee. Claudia claimed she could read things, pick up emotions and memories from them. Would she be able to relive getting fucked good and hard by touching this counter? He managed not to ask, but the thought of her fingering herself while leaning against it made his cock ache.

“So if we’re going to be adults about this,” he continued, checking his watch, “I should probably get moving. Get showered and dressed before role call, you know!” Draining the last of his coffee, he set it in the sink. “If we’re lucky, we might have an autopsy report on our desks.”

He made a hesitant move, wondering if he should kiss her goodbye. But that was a relationship thing, right? And besides, the way he was feeling, he’d try to have her on the floor if he touched her. And she’d probably let him. So he forced himself to stand up. “See you in a couple of hours,” he waved, letting himself out.

The whole drive back to his place was full of confusing thoughts. Did he want a relationship? How would that even work? But... he liked her. She was a great friend and a better partner. They worked well together. And they fucked well together. His thoughts and memories chased around his head as he let himself into the tiny one-bedroom house he called home.

God they had fucked well together, he remembers as he stepped into his own shower. Hot water sluiced over hard muscle and a harder cock that bobbed between his legs like a steel rod. And fuck if she hadn’t looked good on her knees, sucking his dick like a pro, watching him fuck her throat.

His hand wrapped around his shaft, thick and hard and slick from the hot water. “Yeah, that’s it,” he growled, braving his free hand on the wall. “Suck that dick.” He stroked up and down, imagining Claudia as his fist pumped his meat. “You want it, don’t you?” Faster, drawing his breath out in gasps. “Suck it. Suck that AH!”

He cried out as he squeezed his cock, feeling it pulse in his hand as he climaxed. Cum splattered the wall of the shower, spurring in pearly arcs as he pounded harder. He imagined Claudia as he jerked himself off, imagined her hands on his ass and his cum emptying down her throat.

Finally, he grabbed his washcloth. “Fuck,” he gasped, lathering up. “Maybe I should have fucked her again before I left.”

-*-

Role call cane and went, and despite the memories of Claudia from last night nobody seemed to notice anything out of the ordinary. There were the same jokes, of course, but that amounted to nothing serious. Nobody knew, even though it felt like everyone should be able to tell by looking at them.

“Hey, check it out,” he remarked as h slumped into his desk chair and logged in. “Looks like the coroner came through.”

Claudia skimmed through the report. “Toxicology was clean,” she noted. It wasn’t a surprise, none of the other victims had any drugs in their systems either. “No ligature marks either.” There hadn’t been any restraints in her visions either, now that she thought about it. And tried not to think too hard, knowing where that path might lead her. “Like the others, she’d been assaulted repeatedly. But, aside from the killing blows, not many injuries. Few if any defensive wounds. You’d think they’d fight back harder.”

Again, she was forced to consider her visions. What she saw –experienced– was considerable, but it was limited to physical sensations. She couldn’t read her targets minds, or know what they thought. And she didn’t know why the victims didn’t fight back. They struggled, they begged for their lives, they resisted, but they didn’t fight. Why? “Does he lie to them? Make they think they could survive if they don’t fight? Is the threat of force enough?”

He taunted Delinda with her death. He taunted her with Delinda’s death, inviting her to join him in savoring it. Stupid whore. She knew then he was going to kill her, and all she did was beg. She let him rape her, let him kill her. Not drugged, not bound, not beaten. Defeated.

Claudia blew out a long, frustrated breath and threw herself back into her desk chair. “It doesn’t make any fucking sense.”

“We need to get some witnesses. Someone who saw her leave with the john.” That wasn’t going to be easy though. Hookers didn’t like talking to cops, and it was easy to understand why. Most of them were drug addicts, and even the few that weren’t were still engaging in illegal solicitation. And cops weren’t usually around when they needed them, only bothering to show up when a body did. If they were going to get anywhere with them, they were going to need to build some trust first. “Might need to go undercover for this one. Unless you got a better idea.”

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Claudia blew out a long, frustrated breath and threw herself back into her desk chair. “It doesn’t make any fucking sense.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“None of this case has made any fucking sense,” Joe pointed out. “That’s why it got dumped on us.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“We need to get some witnesses. Someone who saw her leave with the john.” [/BGCOLOR]

“Or, if we get lucky, someone who saw the body moved.” Joe leaned back, staring at the screen. “Autopsy confirmed what we knew, again. The latest victim wasn’t murdered on site. She was taken there and posed.” He scowled. “How the hell do you pose a dead naked hooker in an alley without anyone noticing?”

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Might need to go undercover for this one,” Claudia said. “Unless you got a better idea.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Let someone else go undercover?” Joe snorted laughter. “We’re homicide, Claudia. Not vice.” After a moment, her kicked up one leg on his desk and pulled his pants up to show off part of his calf. “Got the legs for it though, don’t I?”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]There was a thump as he let his foot drop back to the ground. “Seriously, though. Do we even have enough to work with for an undercover operation? Do we even know where to stake out?”[/BGCOLOR]

“Got the legs for it though, don’t I?”

“Hell yeah you do.” Claudia agreed with a laugh. “I’d trick that ass out all over town.” She shared a brief wink with him, relishing in the secret of their affair. And besides, not making a joke there would have been more suspicious. More out of character. That witty back and forth was why people already thought they were fucking.

“Seriously, though. Do we even have enough to work with for an undercover operation? Do we even know where to stake out?”

“We know vaguely where the victims hung out,” she noted, pulling up the rap sheets for each of them. None of them were some innocent little lamb, naïve to the life they found themselves in. “Seems likes he’s hunting around the southside, past 225th street.”

“Or we could take another look around the crime scene. See if something jumps out in the daylight. And we can probe the neighbors, see if anyone saw something.” It was a good suggestion, she had to admit. Perhaps she was a little too eager to wade into the seedy underbelly of the city, a little too eager to put herself in the victim’s shoes. After a few more moments of consideration, she stood and put her jacket on.

“You mind driving?”

***​

The scene seems more lurid this time around, even without the body. Part of that might have been the gathered crowd, the media hounding police for the story. Third woman killed by a sadistic rapist? That’ll sell some fucking newspapers, and catch eyes on the six o’clock news. Would probably give the damn killer a hard on too, because of course he wants to see his crimes held up high and wide for maximum attention. She ignored their calls for comments, slipping under the yellow caution tape and past a uniformed officer.

Somehow, the alleyway was even nastier when she could see the damn thing. Forensics was still sweeping the area for clues, any stray hair or discarded cigarette butts. Anything that might have made their job a little easier.

“Alright, so they brought the body here in a car,” Claudia decided, reasoning out the suspect’s moves. “They couldn’t park here, would have had to park out on the street.” Her gaze scanned the length of the street. Three apartment builds dominated the other side, while this side was mostly businesses. Aside from the liquor store on the corner, they all would have been closed when the body was dumped, so apartments were their best bet. “Alright, who made the original call last night? Let’s start their and work our way down the street.”

Joe parked his car and hunched forward, staring at the gathered vultures. Gawkers and thrill seekers and the media, breathlessly announcing nothing to feed the 24-hour news cycle. Drawing a deep breath, he climbed out of the car and clipped his badge to his belt, then followed Claudia through the gauntlet of questions and microphones.

Claudia turned in a slow circle, reasoning through the events that must have taken place. “They could have backed in,” he pointed out. “It’d be a tight fit, though. Not like you’d fit a dead hooker in the trunk of a Smart car or a Mini, after all.”

“[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Alright, who made the original call last night?” Claudia asked, eying the buildings across the street. “Let’s start their and work our way down the street.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“No joy there,” Joe replies, checking his tablet. “Anonymous call from a pre-paid phone.” He grimaced. “One of those Tracfone deals, where you buy the prepaid minutes. It’ll be a bitch running that down.” He put the tablet away. “Let’s start with the liquor store, then knock on some doors.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]-*-[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]The liquor store was a bust.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Man,” said the owner, a portly Hispanic man with a greasy comb-over, “you can’t see shit through those windows at night - got the lights on in here, and the streetlight’s out, it’s like a fuckin’ mirror.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Anyone suspicious come in?” Joe asked. “Like maybe...”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Suspicious?” The owner laughed. “Man, I’m open 24/7 selling booze. Ain’t nobody but suspicious people!”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Like a built Caucasian man, over 6 foot?” Joe persisted. “Well dressed?”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Shee-it,” the owner laughed. “I don’t get no well-dressed people in here.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]-*-[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Knocking on doors was a bust as well. Almost nobody was home, and nobody who answered had seen or heard anything. Anything useful, that was. There were laments about noisy neighbors, and one clearly stoned middle-aged woman that tried to invite them in for a bowl and a ‘good time’ - after he’d identifued himself as a police officer.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“I swear,” Joe groused as he knocked on the next door. “Some people are just too stupid to... Ah, good morning!” he added as the door opened a crack. A wirey young man peered through. “I’m Detective Joseph...”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“I don’t have to answer your questions!” The man snapped.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Well, no. You don’t,” Joe agreed. “We’re just...”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“I know my rights! I am a free and sovereign citizen, not subject to the illegitimate laws of the corporation that subsumed the legitimate government of the people!”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Joe sighed deeply. “Look, I’m just trying to...”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Keep the sheeple under the thumb of your corporate masters!” The man stared at him wildly. “Taxation is theft! I am a free and sovereign citizen under admiralty law!”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Did you..,”. The door slammed. Joe stared at the wood. “What. A. Fucking. Idiot.”[/BGCOLOR]

Last edited:
“Whatever, that guy was definitely too busy humping his waifu pillow to have seen anything useful,” Claudia snickered, checking the time on her cell. They’d been at it for almost two hours, and had shit to show for it. “Maybe we should go take that hippie up on her offer to smoke a bowl.”

So traditional police work was a bust, and her visions didn’t provide much to work with –or turned her on too much to be useful– so it was time to get creative. Based on the arrest records of the victims, they could figure out their territory, and it might give them something to work with. Better than waiting for another body to turn up.

That territory was a strip of seedy hotels that charged by the hour and pawn shops that were open 24/7. Where dreams went to fucking die. You could get anything out here, if you knew who to ask. Now that the sun had set, the street came alive, with throngs of scantily clad women, possibly women and svelte twinks posing on the sidewalk.

Claudia shifted in the passenger seat, smoothing out the too short and too tight skirt she’d decided on. Hair teased and with a full face of makeup, she hardly recognized the reflection that stare back from the rearview mirror, but she hoped that would be enough. After all, the killed apparently knew who she was. Blowing out her nerves in a long exhale, another terrible idea came to mind.

“Pretty sure fucking in the backseat of your car would help me get into character,” Claudia teased, but not entirely joking. “Might as well go out there smelling of sex with tousled hair and smeared make up.”

MF Smut Scene: Joe and Claudia
Joe killed the last of his coffee, and surveyed the “red light district”. More of a sickly yellow district really, lit by the neon of cheap motels and strip clubs and flickering streetlights that always needed maintenance. The kind of place Vice spent much more time in than Homicide. The murders that happened here were distressingly easy to figure out. “What an armpit. You sure about this?”

He tried not to look at Claudia as she asked. She’d tarted herself up good, and the sight was distracting as hell. He’d been sporting a raging hard-on ever since she’d climbed into the car, and he didn’t need the distraction.

She blew out a long breath made entirely of nerves. Undercover work was dangerous work, after all. Especially for a female cop disguised as a hooker. “[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Pretty sure fucking in the backseat of your car would help me get into character,” she laughed, and the thought made him ache. “Might as well go out there smelling of sex with tousled hair and smeared make up.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Fuck, it probably would. And fuck he needed to get off. “Yeah, May as well,” he heard himself say, even as he knew it was a bad idea. Dragging his wallet out, he tucked a $20 into the ckeavage displayed by her tube top. “So why don’t you earn that,” he added unzipping and pulling her head down towards his lap. His free hand worked his clothes, exposing his cock. “Show me just how convincing a cheap whore you can be.”[/BGCOLOR]

Fuck, he was goddamn hard. For her. The realization shot through Claudia, making the already demanding slickness between her thighs nearly unbearable. His scent invaded her mind, musky and heavy, and her mouth watered in response. “Damn, I want that cock,” she admitted, just before dark red lips brush over the swollen crown of his cock.

The angle was awkward, coming form the side rather than straight on, but enthusiasm made up for positioning. She used her tongue more, tracing the throbbing veins in his shaft and swirling the ridge of his head. Moaning, she savored his taste, his twitching, his own cries and his first tight in her hair. Even the twenty in her shift, rubbing against her breast, turned her on, because it made her into a cheap whore.

Fuck, but she wanted to touch herself. That couldn’t happen, not between how she squeezed in to suck him off and her too tight clothes. That desire, that burning need drove her hard and faster along his length. Her persistence and arousal paid off, however, as she finally fit his thick cock in her mouth and down her throat. She came off him completely for a deep breath, “Make sure to get your money’s worth…”

Joe gripped the oh shit handle above the door hard, arching his hips and back to give her more access to his cock. He was rewarded by the feel of her mouth and throat taking his full length, and it was even better than when she’d sucked his dick in the shower last night. Watching her head moving in his lap in his car, dressed like a cheap whore, was incredible.

“[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Make sure to get your money’s worth…” she gasped as she came up for air, leaving his spit-slick meat to twitch in the cool air.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“I fucking plan to,” he growled, pushing her back down. “Now suck that dick, bitch. Suck it like a pro.” He gasped as she swallowed him again. “That’s it, yeah. Swallow that cock. Fuck yeah.” A gasp escaped him as her throat gripped his head. “You’re gonna earn that money, bitch.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]His free hand, the one that wasn’t gripping the handle, slid over her tube top and then bare skin and then the tight skirt encasing her ass. He pulled it up, exposing her ass and the thong she wore. “Fuck that cock,” he demanded, bunglers tracing the cleft of her ass. “Suck the cum right outta me, you here?” His fingers found the dripping lips of her cunt and dragged the thing aside so he could drench his fingertips in her juices. “You want my fingers in there?” He spread her open, teasing her clit. “Then suck me like you mean it.”[/BGCOLOR]

Now suck that dick, bitch.

Perhaps she should have been offended by his crude, demeaning language, but Claudia was turned the fuck on instead. Moaning, she swallowed his cock again and again, fucking her throat on his long, thick shaft. Even when it was hard to breath, she didn’t stop. Couldn’t stop. She wanted to be used, wanted to be treated like a whore. Wanted to act like a whore.

Fuck, but his fingers felt so good. She was positively dripping, drenched in the scent of her desire. She wanted his cock again, pounding her cunt until he split her in two, but she settled on sucking him dry, determined to arouse him as much as he aroused her. But her hips bucked, swayed, begged for his attention, for his touch.

Her lips begged too, wrapped tight around the base of his shaft. He pulsed in her mouth, down her throat, and her eyes watered as she struggled not to choke. But, if he was getting harder, then he was getting closer, so she pushed on, bobbing up and down with needy urgency. She’d drink down his cum, every last drop.

“There you go,” he groaned, arching his hips to give her even more of his meat. “Hot little slut like you’d probably blow me for free, wouldn’t you?” His palm gripped her ass, pulling her closer so he could push two fingers into her. She parted around him, drenching his hand with liquid heat.

“Fuck yeah,” he gasped, roughly pounding his fingers into her in time with her throat on his cock. “Suck that cock. Suck it like the slut you are. Earn that twenty.” His arm tightened on the door handle, muscles bulging as he tried to get more of his meat into her hot, wet mouth.

“Yeah, like that,” he growled, feeling his cock garden and his balls tighten. “Fuck yeah... like... like..,”. An inarticulate sound clawed from his throat as he climaxed, cum spurting into her throat. His hips rocked, bouncing her head in his lap as he emptied himself, gasping and groaning in pleasure as he felt her response in the clenching on his fingers.

“Oh, fuck,” he breathed. Then he managed a grin. “In character now?”

“Yeah, Claudia replied with a laugh, taking a moment to catch her breath, “I think so.”

But she was still horny as fuck. Still wanted a good, hard pounding. She had half a mind to skip the undercover work and take Joe back to her place, so he could screw her senseless. Maybe she could get him to rough her up a bit, too. He choked her last night, without her even having to ask…

Clearing the fantasy from her mind, she fished her lipstick out of her purse and applied a fresh coat. This was their only lead towards the killer, she was going to have to take it seriously. She made kissy face at Joe, and exited the car, adjusting her skirt before steeping out into the streetlight.

“Ain’t seen you around before.” The remark came from another redhead, wearing a leather top that was little more than a pushup bra and skin tight leather pants. Rather pretty, save the scar that cut across her right eye.

“Desperate times, and all that,” Claudia noted with a shrug, “I gotta make rent tomorrow, or I’m getting kicked out. And my landlord won’t take it out on trade, so…”

The other girl laughed, “I hear ya.” She took a long drag off her cigarette, and blew out a stream of smoke.

Trying her luck, Claudia drew a little closer, “So, the sooner I can get this money, the sooner I can get off the street. You know any rich guys who come around, looking for a little strange?”

“Not nearly often enough,” the other girl sighed, blowing out another puff of smoke.

A car pulled up, mid-sized black SUV. Newer, but not new, and not a luxury model either. So, probably not the killer. “How much?”

But, just to be sure. “Fifty for a blowjob, hundred for lay, and one-fifty for anything else.”

“Sounds good, get in.”

It was an effort to focus on the job as Claudia strutted down the street. His focus kept drifting to her mouth on his cock, and her cunt milking him as h’d fucked her last night, and Jesus Christ he was getting burnt again. So he bit his lip and drank coffee and watched her chat with another redhead in black leather. Cute, that one, in a street tough kind of way. Maybe Claudia would...

“Fuck,” he growled, shifting uncomfortably. “This is gonna be goddamn rough.”

A black SUV pulled up, and the other hooker climbed in. Joe snapped a picture, taking care to get the plates, just in case. It didn’t look like the killer’s kind of car from Claudia’s visions, but it wouldn’t hurt to be careful.

Not many other cars came by, which didn’t shock him much. His buddies in vice were mostly online these days, running stings through Craigslist and Facebook and the like. But the dead women had been classic streetwalkers, so here they were. None of the cars picked up Claudia, which got him thinking. What the hell would they do if someone did pick her up? Bust them? Scare them off? She’d have to go along for a while to ID the killer.

The sudden thought of watching her fuck some random john hit him, and goddamn if that wasn’t hot. Utterly unprofessional, mind, but hot as hell.

Finally, the agreed on time to end things for the night came. He started the car and drove around the block, pulling over as he came up alongside her. “Hey,” he said, rolling down the window. “How much?”

Claudia leaned into the window, breasts pressed into her arm in a way that accentuated her cleavage. “Shit, I don’t think you could afford it.” With a laugh, she climbed in, glad to be off her feet. The heels she wore made her legs and ass look amazing, but they were fucking killer.

“It was probably too soon to expect to get any leads. The killer seems to have a cooling off period of at least a week or two.” She leaned back in the seat, the day’s exhaustion catching up to her. “We’ll have to try again, maybe on the weekend. It’s probably busier then…” Streetlights passed overhead, flickering in a steady rhythm. She closed her eyes and thought back to her visions, back to the final moments of the latest victim. But there was nothing useful to be gained formt eh memory, nothing beyond the pulsing ache growing hot between her thighs, as she remembered how hard the killer fucked her.

They got back to her place, and she invited Joe up with the hopes that they could finish what they started earlier. As soon as they got inside, she pulled off her shoes and tossed them in the closet with a satisfied sigh. “I really thought being a whore would mean more time on my back and knees. This shit’s as bad as retail.” She probably should have changed out of her undercover disguise as well –it wasn’t much more comfortable than the damn stripper heels– but she knew Joe was staring at her, and she was into it. Besides, it’s be more fun to let him tear her out of them.

Padding over to the fridge, she pulled out a couple beers, “You want one?”

MF Smut Scene: Joe and Claudia
“I’m pretty sure it is retail,” Joe laughed, closing her apartment door behind him and locking it. “But now I’m imagining some pimp giving the coffee speech: coffee’s for fucking closers!”

Claudia bent over to pull off her shoes, giving him a good view of long legs and a ripe ass in the process. Fuck, she looked hot. She’d looked hot all goddamn night, standing on a street corner trying to turn a trick. What the hell was wrong with the Johns that passed her by, anyway?

Walking barefoot t[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]o the fridge, she pulled out a couple beers, “You want one?”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Yeah,” he decided, following her into the kitchen and taking one. “After all that coffee it’ll be nice to have something cold.” The bottle hissed as he twisted the cap off, and he took a long swig. “Be nice if the son of a bitch had broken routine, though. We might’ve had this over tonight.” Another swig. “Instead of having to fuck around with this shit for weeks, maybe.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]He drained the bottle, then flashed Claudia a hungry grin as he caught her wrist and pulled her close. “Still,” he growled, walking her backwards into the counter, “there’s some perks. Like getting you dressed up every night.” Still gripping her wrist, he let his free hand roam down her body and over her stockinged leg before starting to push the shirt, tight skirt up. “You get hot, playing st being a whore?” His hand worked inwards, cupping her mound. “Sure feels like you did. It turn you on, imagining some guy paying for you?”[/BGCOLOR]

“Yeah,” Claudia admitted, spreading herself wider for Joe’s curious fingers. “That, and, uh, blowing you.” Grabbing two fistful of his shirt, she pulled Joe closer to her, taking a hungry kiss from his lips. Cool beer and hot breath greeted her tongue, and the heat of his kiss made her even wetter. “You were right; I would have sucked you off for free.”

It didn’t take much coaxing to get her up on the counter, skirt hiked up her hips. His long, thick finger pushed into her, and she fucked herself on him, needy as hell for his touch. It didn’t help that this was the same goddamn spot he’d fucked her last time, and memories of their tryst flashed before her eyes.

“Use me like a whore,” she begged, bracing herself back with one hand. The other still clung to his shoulders, the position forced her breasts out towards him. “I want you to fuck me raw, like a cheap slut you rented out all night.”

She tugged her top down, baring herself to him. Taunting him to take what he wanted from her, to take everything from her, to use her and make her scream out in ecstasy. “Fuck me, and cum in me and treat me like the filthy cunt I am. Please…”

Joe reluctantly slid his finger from her depths, licking his lips at the way she clenched down and tried to pull him back in. “Oh, I’m gonna get my money out of you all right,” he declared, gripping her ass and lifting her. Turning, he walked forward and set her down on her table. “I’m gonna use your count as my personal fuck toy, you hear?”

He undid his belt, watching her eyes as he slid the black leather free. Smiling hungrily, he wrapped it around her wrists and tightened it, then pulled it back and wrapped the belt around a table leg. “Fuck if you don’t look good like that,” he growled, cupping a breast and then pinching a nipple.

An idea occurred to him as he moved to stand between her spread legs. “I didn’t pay a goddamn thing for you, though,” he peered as he pushed his pants down over his hips. “Just brought you up here and tied you down.” He slid his cock over her pussy lips, slicking the hard shaft with her lust. “Nobody knows where you are, do they?”

She was hot and tight on his as he drove his length into her. Her back arched and she cried out. “Uh uh,” he laughed, grabbing a cloth napkin and stuffing it into her mouth. “None of that.” His hips rocked, making the table slide in jerks as he hammered into her. “Scream all you want,” he taunted. “Nobody’s going to hear you anyway.”

His hands dragged over her flesh, nails leaving red trails on her stomach as he pounded into her. “Fuck you’re tight. You’re getting off on this, aren’t you?” He lifted her legs, hooking them over his shoulders. “Gonna get off on this, aren’t you?”

Fuck, bound like this, Joe could do whatever he wanted to her. Whatever he wanted, she couldn’t stop him, couldn’t do anything but take it, and enjoy it. That thought drove Claudia wild, mad with lust, dripping cunt aching to take that thick cock. His teasing tormented her; she’d been waiting all night to get impaled on his dick. When he split her open on his length, she screamed out, satisfaction permeating the sound. The improvised gag was a nice touch, making her feel dirtier. Now she was nothing but a filthy slut, forced to take more dick than she could handle.

Muffled cries filled her apartment, straining against the belt to take more of him. The leather bit into her skin, the pain a delightful counter to the pleasure of penetration. He used her, and yet he satisfied her deepest desires. He might have teased her about her psychic ability, but he was as deep in her mind as he was in her body, playing out her darker fantasies to perfection.

Despite the way her pussy gripped him, Joe didn’t stop, didn’t slow. He made her take that fat cock, dense pressure and sweltering friction overcoming her. Her eyes watered, pleasure coiling tight in her core, painful in its intensity, until it burst in trembling waves through her slippery channel and quaking thighs.

And still, Joe fucked her, fucked through her climax, making her take more, even if she couldn’t.

Joe’s hands gripped her hips as she climaxed on him, nails digging into her flesh as he dragged her body tighter into him. “Filthy little whore,” he gasped, leaning forward and forcing her knees into her stomach. “Getting off on getting used rough? Just a cheap slut.”

He leaned forward, one hand gripping her throat as he tore the napkin out of her mouth. “Make a sound,” he snarled. “Make a sound, and I will punish you.” As he said it he squeezed, her skin whitening beneath his fingers. His reward was her cunt gripping his meat tighter, the same way she had when he’d fucked her rough last night.

“Cheap slut,” he growled again, “getting off on whoring yourself out.” His hips battered hers, cock driving deep into her slick channel. “Bet you... wanted... someone to... to rent you...”. He could feel his balls tightening, feel his orgasm building. He fucked harder, hammering the breath from her in explosive gasps as he slammed into her. “Wanted someone... to... to fucking... use... you..,”

His grip tightened harder on her throat as he drove deep into her one more time. He threw his head back, his triumphant roar of orgasm echoing off the kitchen walls as hit cum exploded deep into her. Gasping aloud he kept rocking into her, using her body to milk his dick until he was spent.

Finally, chest heaving with exertion, he let his hand slacken on her throat. “Fuck,” he gasped. “I needed that.

“Make a sound,” he snarled. “Make a sound, and I will punish you.”

The promise –threat– in his word tempted Claudia. She wanted more, more of his hands on her and the rough fucking and the bite of leather belt into her wrists. She wanted –craved– punishment, mind running wild as she tried to imagine what more he might do to her.

But when she opened her mouth to scream out, no sound escaped. No sound was possible, not while his fingers gripped her throat. Asphyxiation crystalized her focus, hypersensitive to the way his thick cock forced her walls apart and slammed into her far barrier. Even when she could draw breath, she couldn’t hold it, not with her knees folded into her gut and his demanding strokes taking everything from her. She didn’t want him to stop, even as the real fear of suffocation made her struggle against his belt and writhe into his thrust.

But he did, when he came, flooding her with burning proof of his pleasure. It took several desperate coughs before her breathing returned to adequate, just enough for color to return to her face, and she could nod in agreement.

“Fuck,” he gasped. “I needed that.

Her shoulders ached from the awkward position, and her cunt throbbed, but she wanted more. Needed more. “Sure… that’s all you… need? Or maybe you… you wanna turn me over and fuck me… up the ass too?”

Damn if that didn’t sound hot. As hot as she looked, gasping for breath and glistening with sweat, draped over the table and asking for it. “Damn, Claudia,” he laughed, running his hand through his damp hair. “It takes a little time to recover, you know?”

Not bothering to loose her hands - she could wiggle out if she wanted, or just ask - he grabbed his beer and took a swig. “You thirsty?” Crooking a devilish grin, he shifted around closer to her. “Want something?”

Sipping his beer, he grabbed a fistful of her red hair. “Or do you just want this cock in your ass?” he asked, letting the semi-hard length slide over her lips as he turned her head. “You were sure asking for it, after all.” Another sip as he stared at her, stared at lips sticky with their cum. “Why don’t you go ahead and get me ready. Show me how much you want me to fuck that fine ass.”

“I like getting fucked,” Claudia murmured against his cock, releasing a long hiss when his fingers tightened in her hair. “And I like the way you fuck me, good and hard until I can’t even walk straight.”

She might have wanted to tease Joe more, to drive him mad for her, but he brush the sticky tip of his cock against her lips, and their combined scent invaded her senses. It was reflex to open her mouth, reflex to lick a pearlescent drop that clung to his head. His eyes smoldered into hers, arousing her, and coaxing her not just to suck him off, but put on a performance for him. And perform she did, taking her time to lick along his length and savor their mingled climax.

It must have worked because his shaft swelled with blood and twitched against her cheek. The angle wasn’t great, but she opened wide to swallow him, working soft lips up and down and slickening him in her saliva. His grip in her hair encouraged her and demanded more, and she moaned over his cock.

She pulled away with desperate need for air, but didn’t get far. Her breath ghosted over his length and spit dripped down her chin. “I want more, Joe. More of this thick cock, fucking me raw. Please?” Lips wrapped around the throbbing head once more, sucking hard for just a moment before begging again, “Please, Joe?”

Joe downed the last of his beer as she sucked him, enjoying the way his cock hardened as her lips and tongue worked his shaft. One hand still gripped her hair and his hips moved lazily, fucking her mouth and barely giving her room to breathe as she came up for air.[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)] [/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“I want more, Joe,” she begged, spit dripping down her chin. “More of this thick cock, fucking me raw. Please?”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]His hand tightened in her hair and he forced his cock back into her mouth. “Like that?” he growled, moving her head to jerk himself off with her mouth. “Maybe I should guck your throat raw. Let everyone wonder why you sound so fucking hoarse at roll call.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]She came up for air again. “[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Please, Joe?”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Pulling out, he rolled her over on the table. Her arms, still bound by his belt, crossed and her long legs hit the floor, pushing her tight ass up into the air. “Please what?” he demanded, trailing the cool glass mouth of his bottle down her spine. “Fuck you raw?”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]The bottle glided over the cleft of her ass, teasing the puckered opening. “My cum dropped down your cunt and ass,” he said, setting the bottle down and circling her sphincter with his finger. “Bet you’re laying in it right now. That hot? My cum on your skin?”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]He pressed a finger against her opening, watching her ass part to take him. “Tell me how much you want this ass tucked.” By now, the second knuckle had pushed into her. “Beg me to split your ass open on my thick dick.”[/BGCOLOR]

The change in position relieved the ache in her shoulders. With her ass in the air, a cool breeze drafted over her skin, special where his cum had cooled and dried. Fuck, she reeked of him, and that was fucking working for her.

“That hot? My cum on your skin?”

“Fuck yeah,” she groaned, tensing as the cool glass graved her skin. “Bet you wish you could brag about fucking me. Bet you wish you could brag about giving it to me good and hard and making me scream.” His finger breached her ass, and she gasped out.

“Tell me how much you want this ass fucked.”

Her hips moved, trying to take more of him, trying to offer more of herself. “I want it bad, Joe. Really fucking bad.” Shit, how was he using just a finger? Damn, his cock might fucking wreck her.

“Beg me to split your ass open on my thick dick.”

“Please, Joe,” she whined, taking his whole finger by now. It slid in and out of her a few times, the intense pressure driving her wild. A second finger made her cry out, more desperate now. “Oh fuck, please! Fuck me Joe, please! I want it! Thick and hard and pounding my ass!”

Back
Top Bottom