Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blue Mirror (Corsair and Xana)

MF Smut Scene: Joe and Claudia
  • “And you’re sure you want some coffee?” she purred, holding his gaze. Her fingers brushed his as she handed him the glass, lingering for a moment longer. “That’s going to keep you up all night, Joe.”

“I dunno,” he heard himself say. “I don’t usually need help staying up that long.”

Shit! Did he just say that? He told himself to backpedal hard. Told himself he was on the edge of something stupid. But Claudia was so close he could smell her breath, warm and lightly scented with whiskey. God. What would she taste like if he...

“I feel everything he did to them, in those last moments,” she whispered, her voice husky.

“Everything?” It sounded preposterous, but he’d seen her learn some strange things. And without even realizing it he was stepping closer, close enough to feel the fabric of his shirt scrape against hers. “You mean...”

“The way he used them,” she breathed, “forced them, violated them and… Well, he chose empaths, for his victims, and I can feel his sadism, too. How the aggression of the attacks turns him on. It’s all so… confusing.”

He could heat the arousal in her voice, see it in her expression. “That’s... that’s messed up,” he said, his own voice husky as he watched her lips move.

“I still feel it, even after the visions stop,” she admitted, drawing even closer to him. Her breasts flattened into his chest and her lips ghosted over his, “It’s so hard to think straight…”

Any resistance he might have offered melted in the heat of her body. His hands gripped her hips, his tumbler crashing to the ground as he pulled her against him and pushed her back into the wall. Her mouth opened for him as he kissed her, hot and wet and inviting as his tongue filled her, exploring her. He pulled at her shirt, dragging it up to explore her bare skin as he feasted on her. “Don’t think,” he rasped, fumbling and tearing at the buttons, desperate to feel more. “Don’t think,”

Her blouse opened, and his hands filled with her breasts. Even through the fabric of her blouse they dragged a moan of pleasure from him, one he let her taste as he kissed her again. “Fuck, I want you,” he growled, dragging the cups up to expose bare flesh to his hungry grip. “So fucking bad.”

• Joe killed the last of his coffee, and surveyed the “red light district”. More of a sickly yellow district really, lit by the neon of cheap motels and strip clubs and flickering streetlights that always needed maintenance. The kind of place Vice spent much more time in than Homicide. The murders that happened here were distressingly easy to figure out. “What an armpit. You sure about this?”

He tried not to look at Claudia as she asked. She’d tarted herself up good, and the sight was distracting as hell. He’d been sporting a raging hard-on ever since she’d climbed into the car, and he didn’t need the distraction.

She blew out a long breath made entirely of nerves. Undercover work was dangerous work, after all. Especially for a female cop disguised as a hooker. “[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Pretty sure fucking in the backseat of your car would help me get into character,” she laughed, and the thought made him ache. “Might as well go out there smelling of sex with tousled hair and smeared make up.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Fuck, it probably would. And fuck he needed to get off. “Yeah, May as well,” he heard himself say, even as he knew it was a bad idea. Dragging his wallet out, he tucked a $20 into the ckeavage displayed by her tube top. “So why don’t you earn that,” he added unzipping and pulling her head down towards his lap. His free hand worked his clothes, exposing his cock. “Show me just how convincing a cheap whore you can be.”[/BGCOLOR]

• “I’m pretty sure it is retail,” Joe laughed, closing her apartment door behind him and locking it. “But now I’m imagining some pimp giving the coffee speech: coffee’s for fucking closers!”

Claudia bent over to pull off her shoes, giving him a good view of long legs and a ripe ass in the process. Fuck, she looked hot. She’d looked hot all goddamn night, standing on a street corner trying to turn a trick. What the hell was wrong with the Johns that passed her by, anyway?

Walking barefoot t[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]o the fridge, she pulled out a couple beers, “You want one?”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Yeah,” he decided, following her into the kitchen and taking one. “After all that coffee it’ll be nice to have something cold.” The bottle hissed as he twisted the cap off, and he took a long swig. “Be nice if the son of a bitch had broken routine, though. We might’ve had this over tonight.” Another swig. “Instead of having to fuck around with this shit for weeks, maybe.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]He drained the bottle, then flashed Claudia a hungry grin as he caught her wrist and pulled her close. “Still,” he growled, walking her backwards into the counter, “there’s some perks. Like getting you dressed up every night.” Still gripping her wrist, he let his free hand roam down her body and over her stockinged leg before starting to push the shirt, tight skirt up. “You get hot, playing st being a whore?” His hand worked inwards, cupping her mound. “Sure feels like you did. It turn you on, imagining some guy paying for you?”[/BGCOLOR]

Group smut scene: Claudia and multiple men.
  • The john hadn’t been joking. There were a lot of guys present, more than Claudia expected. That tension knotted tight in her gut, imagining each and every one taking a turn at fucking her. Fear mingled with arousal and chafing wetness drenched her panties. They would fuck her, whether she could take it or not, and they would keep fucking her until they had their fill.

“Help her up on the table. I want a good look at what we’re paying for.”

It wasn’t possible to climb up onto the table without her skirt riding up her ass, but seeing as she’d probably end up naked before much longer, it didn’t really matter. So she played into it, crawling down the length of the table in a way that gave the men before her and eyeful of heavy cleavage, and the men behind her an eyeful of ass.

The man at the end of the table –clearly the man in charge here– leered at her performance, smoldering dark eyes tracing her figure. She crawled right up to him, close enough to feel the heat of his breath on her face. He hummed in approval, trailing one finger down her throat and over the line of cleavage her dress created. “You have a body made to be fucked, don’t you?” His finger traveled lover, hooking into the top of her dress and tugging, until he pulled it off her tits, revealing the strapless pushup bra she wore underneath. “Take it off.”

Claudia reared up, kneeling before the man with dress bunched under her bra and riding up higher on her hips. Her hands went behind her back, tugging at the bra hooks, and his hands moved down to her bare thighs. Shudders passed through her as he roamed higher, brushing thumbs over her soaked silken panties, and pushing her skirt up over her hips. She freed her breasts from her bra, tossing it aside, and small whistles rang out. By now, her thin, lacy thong was completely exposed, and he slid her panties aside to trace her dripping lips with two fingers.

The air was electric with keen, silent attention upon her. She broke the silence with a soft cry once his fingers brushed up against her erect clit. The scent of her arousal wafted through the boardroom, and clung to the boss’ fingers as he brought them to his mouth. This time, he let out a soft moan as he tasted them, and cracked a smirk. “Slick and ready for us, aren’t you?”

“Yeah,” she exhaled, not denying the fact. Not to them, and not even to herself. It didn’t matter if this helped with the case or not; she wanted to fuck every man in this room.

The boss helped her –urged her– off the table and worked her dress off her. “Keep the heels on,” he insisted, filling his hand with her ass, and grinding her nearly nude body against his hard on, “and get on your knees.” She complied with an unseemly haste, working up his slicked and pulling out his cock. She didn’t wait to be told to suck him wrapping dark red lips around the swollen crown of his erection.

• Joe watched Claudia's ass roll as he followed her to the elevator, thoroughly enjoying the view. What he didn't expect was what she said as the door closed. He listened in surprise, uncertain what to say. "I, uhm," he began. "Uh... that is..."

Swallowing nervously, he ran his fingers through his hair. "Lok. I, uhm, I don't know just what we have. But... I don't want to fuck it up either. I just... I dunno. I'm developing... feelings, myself. And it kind of... scares me. I'm not really a feelings kind of guy, you know?"

That was an understatement. His last three girlfriends had broken up with him because he'd been - in their words - a "macho asshole". And inattentive. And working bad hours, and a host of other reasons. "So, uhm, I don't actually know what to do in a... relationship."

The door slid open, revealing the cool concrete expanse of the basement. A uniform carrying a box stepped aside as they exited, then stepped in. Biting his lip, he glanced along the hallway. Nobody in sight. "But;" he added, grabbing her arm, "I know what I want."

He spun her, pushing her backwards through the restroom door - the men's room, he noticed idly. Kicking the door shut behind him, he pressed her backwards into the wall. "I want you," he breathed, mouth hot on her lips. The feel of her breasts, firm and warm beneath the fabric of her shirt, drew a hungry animal sound from his throat. "Right now," he added, tugging her shirt upwards to feel the heat of her skin on his fingers

• “Nope.” Claudia smirked up at Joe, and bit at his lip. “I’m worth a little risk, aren’t I? Isn’t it worth a little danger to fuck me long and hard?”

Usually, Joe manhandled her, and fucked her sideways, and she got off hard. She loved the way he used her. But it wasn’t what she wanted tonight. Maybe it was the memories, awakening a resurgent rage in her. Maybe it was frustration at the killer, whose wealth and power had shielded him from punishment for far too long. Maybe it was a darkness inside her that reveled in her own strength, and using it against others. Whether it was, she was already fucking wet and hot and soaking her panties. And she wanted to be on top.

She shoved Joe back onto her couch, hard enough to knock the air from his lungs on impact. “And if I’m not? I don’t fucking care. I am going to ride this fat cock anyway, until I cum.” Wild eyes met his as she jerked his pants away from his waist. God, was Joe enjoying this? She hoped so, but not enough to stop or slow down.

With one hand on his chest, she held him firm, and the other stroked his dick. He was half hard already, and growing stiffer by the second, but not fast enough for her. So she swallowed his cock, moaning around his growing length. He swelled into her throat, and her spit dripped over the smooth skin. The hand on his chest kept him pinned to the couch while her lips and tongue worked his length, teasing the throbbing veins and bulges. Sucking him hard until he swelled further in her mouth, on the verge of orgasm, before stopping completely.

“Nuh-uh. You don’t cum until after I do.” Grabbing his hand, she wrapped it around his cock. “Stroke it. Keep yourself hard. But don’t fucking cum. I still need to ride that dick.” She tore her shirt away, bra too and stood topless before him. Her eyes followed his fist, sliding up and down his steel hard shaft, and then trailed up his body to meet his eyes. Watching him watch her, as she slid her pants over her hips and ass and down her legs. “Tonight, you’re my fuck toy.”

MF Smut Scene: Claudia and random hook up
  • Claudia sat in her car for a moment, giving herself one last chance to walk away. Fuck, this was dumb. Even if this guy wasn’t some sort of sadistic psycho who might rape and/or murder her, would the sex even be worth the risk?

In the end, she settled on turning on location tracking on her phone, and slipping her gun into her purse. If she couldn’t defend herself with it, at least authorities would know where to start looking for her. She knocked twice, and her hook up answered immediately.

“Oh shit,” he said, upon answering. He lingered in the doorway, his leer taking in her figure. Finally, after she cleared her throat, he moved aside just enough to let her in, forcing her to rub up against him as she did. “Tits and ass on a white girl? Dayum.”

“Yeah, yeah. Just don’t blow your load too fast, alright?” She hung up her jacket on a hook and worked open the buttons on her blouse. He loomed closer, and came in for a kiss, but she pushed him back. “Nah, none of that. Just sex.”

He snickered, “Fuck it, if that’s what you want…” His pants came down as her did, and his cock sprung out. Already hard, veiny and thick, it looked just like the pic he’d sent.

He circled around behind her, chest against her back, and filled his hands with her breasts. She kept her bra and panties on, but let him pull down the cups to tease her nipples. His hard cock prodded her ass, and she teased him just a bit by grinding back against him. “So, how do you want to do this?”

He didn’t answer, but shoved her down on the bed, knees hitting the floor hard. Before the instinct to protect herself could even kick in, he held her head into the mattress, and pulled her panties aside with his free hand. His head rubbed her lips, and even brushed against her clit, before pushing into her slit. He drove past the resistance of flesh, slamming balls deep into her tight channel. She gasped out and he groaned, grinding himself against her far barrier.

“Like that, slut?” He pulled out nearly all the way, and shoved it back in her, pinning her body to the bed with his. “Like all that dick up in you?”

“Yeah,” she moaned, gripping the blanket with white knuckles. Another stroke drove the air from her lungs, and made her even wetter and hotter. Desperate breaths accompanied her cries, countered to the slap of skin on skin.

“Good, ‘cuz Imma wreck your fucking pussy. Leave your ass limpin’”

• Claudia paged through the profiles, absently munching on fries as she scanned. When the answer jumped out at her, she had to choke down her current bite. “Here, Jeremy Sanal. He was the only person to do any time in the Kale case. While he might have gotten a light six-month sentence, his criminal record still dampened his future prospects. He was kicked out of Eminence U, and had to finish his degree at a for-profit online school.”

Claudia flipped the page to keep reading his profile, and a pleased smirk spread over her lips. “You aren’t going to believe this: He works at BME. Middle management. He’s older than Ewan Downing, but he works under him. How much you want to bet that’s a pity position at Kelly’s insistence?”

As it turned out, Jeremy was out of town for a couple days yet. Which would give them an opportunity to dig up more dirt on him, before they put on the squeeze. Given how he was the best current link between all the various pieces they had and Matthew Kelly, they weren’t going to take any chances.

When Joe showed up her place after work, Claudia had completely shifted gears away from focused on the case. “I don’t want to talk about work. I don’t even want to think about it. I just want to veg out in front of the tv,” she explained, wrapping her arms around Joe’s neck. So they settled onto to the couch to watch TV while they ate dinner.

A few episodes in, and Claudia rested on Joe’s chest, utterly complacent. It turned out to be a great excuse to spend time together and not talk, because talking could only end badly tonight. As much as the show occupied her mind and chased away the guilty thoughts, Claudia found herself cognizant of Joe’s presence. Of his scent and the steady beat of his heart and the lazy pattern his fingers traced along her shoulder. All of it came together to soothe her, make her feel safe, and she hadn’t realized how much she craved that until she had it.

Another episode ended, and Claudia stretched, and brushed against Joe. Their eyes met, and the invitation in his inspired her to close the distance between them in a lingering kiss. Her body molded to his as she leaned in, savoring his affection and her own building desire. When they finally broke apart, she simpered, and nuzzled his nose with hers. “So, are we watching another episode?”

His response was to push her back onto the couch arm, and crawl over her. He initiated the kiss this time, deeper and hungrier, and she met his aggression by wrapping her legs around his waist. One hand went under her shirt to cup her breast, and when she arched her back to offer him more, his mouth traveled down her jaw to latch onto her throat.

Earlier guilt nearly forgotten, she worked open her pants with one hand. “Fuck Joe, I really want you.”

• “Hmm, that so?” she purred, enjoying his heat, and his touch, “Well, we can’t forget this one now, can we?” Her hands went over his, guiding him towards the last button on the shirt, before letting him work it open. Then she shrugged her shoulders, help him slip it off her slender frame. His hands caressed her arms as he slid the sleeves off, and she shuddered as he pulled it away.

“Kinda chilly down here,” she murmured, turning to face him. Turning to flattened herself against him. Teasing, her lips hovered over his, tasting his breath, but pulling away before he could kiss her. Instead she giggled. And tugged at his shirt.

“Pretty sure this one needs to be washed too, doesn’t it?” Mischief twinkled in her eyes, eyes that didn’t leave his as she unbuttoned his shirt slowly. Her nipples grew hard as she took her time, but she pushed passed the chill to toy with Joe. She didn’t figure it would be a problem much longer.

“There we go,” she declared, squeezing in close once more now that his shirt was off. Tossing it over his shoulder, it landed in the washing machine. With her arms wrapped around his neck, she pulled him into a kiss, thoroughly exploring his lips with hers, memorizing his contours before opening her mouth to his tongue. Once the kiss broke, she remained close, but slid her arms down his back to his ass.

“Now, what about your pants?”

Back
    Top Bottom